|06-29-2011, 01:48 AM||#1|
Drives: Evo X
Join Date: Mar 2011
FSoCal/WTT : 2010 Evo X MR, 8k Miles!
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution MR TC-SST
- BC Racing BR Adjustable Coilovers
- Volks TE-37 Gloss Black 18x9.5 +22 wrapped in
275/35/18 Hankook Sport K104's
- GSR Trim Swap, (color matched vents changed to black)
- Headlight housing blacked out.
- ZKW-R Lens Swap in Hella e55 Projectors
- Fog Light Delete Kit (Provides more flow to SST Cooler)
- AMS Short Ram Intake
- AMS o2 Down Pipes
- MXP Cat Back Exhaust
- Ultimate Racing Mini-Muffler Test Pipe
- Nisei 1-piece Upper Intercooler Piping
- ETS 4" Front Mount Intercooler
- Grimmspeed 3port EBCS
Also has AEM Boost Gauge and UEGO Wideband Gauge mounted on Perrin Steering Column Gauge Pods.
I'm tuned by Mike from Road Race Engineering. Here's the dyno chart.
Making about 325WHP / 340WTQ. Can make around 30-40 more torque if I set my boost higher early on in the RPM Band but this is to preserve the stock clutches. e85 will give you another 40-50 WHP.
Pictures of her!
KBB Lists price at 34,500 surprisingly. I'm looking for around:
33,000 Reverted back to stock.
37,000 with mods.
Price is negotiable.
I've also been entertaining the thought of having an M3 (Preferably e90 or e92) or a M5 (e60).
Let me know, Thanks.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|