BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board
 
Steve Thomas BMW
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      06-21-2011, 02:34 AM   #45
dziqsek
Banned
 
Drives: 2008 E91 320d
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: JG, Poland

Posts: 111
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by express705 View Post
weed right? why would you quit that
Cause i must drive to Czech republik ( 20 miles ) to smoke it legally, in PL still banned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCE
Do you have some pix of her in a bikini or lengerie?
Yes I have
dziqsek is offline   Poland
0
Reply With Quote
      06-21-2011, 03:59 AM   #46
EmmettBrown
Banned
 
Drives: cars
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: southern california

Posts: 209
iTrader: (0)

ey yo this thread fucking sucks
EmmettBrown is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      06-21-2011, 04:01 AM   #47
dziqsek
Banned
 
Drives: 2008 E91 320d
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: JG, Poland

Posts: 111
iTrader: (0)

Glad to hear it

And now
dziqsek is offline   Poland
0
Reply With Quote
      06-21-2011, 05:48 AM   #48
mastek
e36s54, F10M5, e70X5d
 
mastek's Avatar
 
Drives: slow
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Posts: 1,519
iTrader: (15)

Poland has the best food
Those strawberries out there taste NOTHING like we have here in the US -- they are so farging good -- its like food heroin.
Beautiful country

Having said that ...... dont piss on the US based on 4 trips and a couple of 'off-topic mental patients' ... every country has its ups and downs -- Have you seen the anti-gay riots that break out in Poland? = pure violence ... and whats up with the Neo-Nazi Youth IN POLAND!!! = wtf?? ...
anyways, the US gets verbal abuse from other countries because we are the biggest/baddest bully in the yard, but there are a thousand great open-minded, intellectual, immigrant and native people to every toolbag here...
Just like we wont judge Poland and its people based on ur few posts, ya?
mastek is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      06-21-2011, 06:33 AM   #49
dziqsek
Banned
 
Drives: 2008 E91 320d
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: JG, Poland

Posts: 111
iTrader: (0)

^^ the greatest post on this thread and on all OT bro.

Sure I agree with all the things you wrote, I wrote about US crypto-racist, many people there pretend to not being racist but in close meeting with "bros" they are laughing at color people - seen it many times.

In Poland we have sadly SO MANY racist people but the difference is that here when someone is racist and call a black guy with " N" word nothing happed, maybe a regular fight, no insulting, sueing call the police etc. And violence - yes I think Poland and Russian guys are the most violent nation in whole world and im not proud of it .

In case of food - your right I love the taste of food here, sure we have plastic-paper taste food like in all countries ( supermarkets suck balls) , but in all resteurant and small markets we buy normal food ( U call it healthy food and pay scary money for it ) for cheap and sometimes he plant our own ( like my parents have very small strawberries, blackcurrant, apple and cherry spot on their garden ) and it taste epic

Where did U eat our strawberries ??
dziqsek is offline   Poland
0
Reply With Quote
      06-21-2011, 06:48 AM   #50
dziqsek
Banned
 
Drives: 2008 E91 320d
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: JG, Poland

Posts: 111
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KGB7
@******* Я хочу ягненка на гриле и водку.
I see you are quite a gourmet !!


У меня есть колбасы, свинины ( шея,бекон) и много холодной водки
dziqsek is offline   Poland
0
Reply With Quote
      06-21-2011, 08:21 AM   #51
jpsum
Major
 
jpsum's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 TSX
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: New Haven area

Posts: 1,089
iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ******* View Post
^^ the greatest post on this thread and on all OT bro.

Sure I agree with all the things you wrote, I wrote about US crypto-racist, many people there pretend to not being racist but in close meeting with "bros" they are laughing at color people - seen it many times.

In Poland we have sadly SO MANY racist people but the difference is that here when someone is racist and call a black guy with " N" word nothing happed, maybe a regular fight, no insulting, sueing call the police etc. And violence - yes I think Poland and Russian guys are the most violent nation in whole world and im not proud of it .

In case of food - your right I love the taste of food here, sure we have plastic-paper taste food like in all countries ( supermarkets suck balls) , but in all resteurant and small markets we buy normal food ( U call it healthy food and pay scary money for it ) for cheap and sometimes he plant our own ( like my parents have very small strawberries, blackcurrant, apple and cherry spot on their garden ) and it taste epic

Where did U eat our strawberries ??

Not everyone in the States pretends to be nice towards other race. I'm in construction management, construction guys can give two shits about being proper. Being Asian myself, I get racist comments first-hand and often. I once had a construction site superintendent tell me straight out that he doesn't like me when he first met me. His exact words were "I Don't Trust You People." He's an ex-marine served in Vietnam - I can understand how he ended up being so bitter about Asians. I can go on and on with similar stories.

It used to bother me a great deal, but I've learned not to let it bother me in the last 8 years in the business. What I've learned is that the people who say racist shits to me actually becomes very nice later on. Once we get to know each other, they would overcome their initial stereotypical feeling about Asians and actually treat me for the person that I am.

We've come a long way to get to where we are today. Just look back 60 years ago. I think we have made great progress.
jpsum is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      06-21-2011, 08:26 AM   #52
dziqsek
Banned
 
Drives: 2008 E91 320d
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: JG, Poland

Posts: 111
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpsum
We've come a long way to get to where we are today. Just look back 60 years ago. I think we have made great progress.
Yes sir, i think whole world make a good and great progress but still all of us have a lot to do with it
dziqsek is offline   Poland
0
Reply With Quote
      06-21-2011, 05:17 PM   #53
JCE
Banned
 
Drives: SG M3 2010 Sedan
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Texas

Posts: 185
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ******* View Post
Yes I have
OK, so you have pix of her in a bikini or lengerie. Are you gonna post them or what? WTH is wrong with you? You know the drill.
JCE is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      06-21-2011, 05:44 PM   #54
Express
Major General
 
Express's Avatar
 
Drives: 06 330i
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: The Promise Land

Posts: 8,701
iTrader: (17)

Garage List
2006 BMW 330i  [4.15]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ******* View Post
Cause i must drive to Czech republik ( 20 miles ) to smoke it legally, in PL still banned.
20 miles is nothing i drive 120 miles to pick up when im dry. which is rare...
Express is offline   Israel
0
Reply With Quote
      06-21-2011, 06:36 PM   #55
Quick6EF
Lieutenant
 
Quick6EF's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 Space Gray
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Boston

Posts: 488
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmettBrown View Post
ey yo this thread fucking sucks
yup
__________________
Quick6EF is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
ban blake, ban dziqsek, ban grills, ban strawberries, dziqsek..y..u..so srs?, grandma rulez, seminole like farmsex, seminole=cockgoblin, will bang wife

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:18 PM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST