BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > M3 Photos/Video/Media Gallery

05-10-2011, 08:01 PM   #45
PINHEAD
Motorsport Passion!!!

Drives: E92M3/997.2RS

looks awesome love the euro bumper!!

wat kind of exhaust ist htat?
      05-10-2011, 08:10 PM   #46
Justin(OKC)
SMYLMKR

Drives: 2011 E90 M3, 1988 M3, 2015 X1

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dieselino View Post
Just looks weird in the stock location right? In the middle of no where. They could have at least pushed it closer to the tail light and put it a little lower.
I know exactly what you mean. My 135i had the same issue. It was like it was too close to the roundel. It took me awhile to talk myself into taking off the 135i, but I was so happy when I did. Your car looks great and even though there are haters out there, at least you actually have an M3 to put that badge on. I give you props for being unique and trying something a little different. Even if it wasn't for everyone.

On a different note, you have really made me wish that I had considered those wheels more. I just knew they were boat anchors, not knowing that they are actually pretty featherlight for a 20" wheel. Lord knows there are plenty of 20" wheel haters out there, but for the street I like them. Nate@IND almost had me talked out of the 20" wheels, but I just had to go for it. Your wheels have me reconsidering the near fortune I had to give for what I'm getting, but it's hard to go wrong with BBS wheels on a BMW.
      05-10-2011, 09:02 PM   #47
Dieselino
Lieutenant

Drives: 03 LSB M3 06 M coupe 08 M3 SG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin(OKC) View Post
I know exactly what you mean. My 135i had the same issue. It was like it was too close to the roundel. It took me awhile to talk myself into taking off the 135i, but I was so happy when I did. Your car looks great and even though there are haters out there, at least you actually have an M3 to put that badge on. I give you props for being unique and trying something a little different. Even if it wasn't for everyone.

On a different note, you have really made me wish that I had considered those wheels more. I just knew they were boat anchors, not knowing that they are actually pretty featherlight for a 20" wheel. Lord knows there are plenty of 20" wheel haters out there, but for the street I like them. Nate@IND almost had me talked out of the 20" wheels, but I just had to go for it. Your wheels have me reconsidering the near fortune I had to give for what I'm getting, but it's hard to go wrong with BBS wheels on a BMW.
I dont know I might end up putting the badge back where I had it I really the only reason bmw put it there is to be consistant with the rest of the 3 series line. If you were to put the 335i or whatever where I had the M3 badge there obviously wouldnt be enough room. Where I put it is no different then where Audi put there badges on the S5 etc. Whatever small details.

The wheels look much better in person and I get tons of compliments on them. Many think they are OEM wheels which is why I like them. They are alot lighter then the stock 19's and when everyone heard I got 20's they though it would look ghetto or too big but in person in really fits the car, the drop helps of course. They honestly dont ride any harsher then my stock 19 with PS2's on and I live in michigan which has really bad roads. Why did you just order some BBS's or something??
      05-10-2011, 09:07 PM   #48
M3_WC
Colonel

Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuban335i View Post
I'm sorry I can't get over that m3 badge placement..
Yeah, it completely kills the oem-plus look.
      06-10-2011, 08:45 PM   #49
Dieselino
Lieutenant

Badge has been put back to oem placement... for now
      06-10-2011, 09:57 PM   #50
Duck360198
Captain

Drives: 2006 SGM 330i

The car looks absolutely flawless, and I have to say that the wheels are probably some of the cleanest and best looking wheels I've seen on an E92. Maybe it's because of the space grey?? It's such a simple/classic style really, but there's some aggression there....like the CSL/ZCP wheels on an E46. I'd say this is my second favorite M on the board. Very well done.
      06-10-2011, 10:03 PM   #51
Dieselino
Lieutenant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duck360198 View Post
The car looks absolutely flawless, and I have to say that the wheels are probably some of the cleanest and best looking wheels I've seen on an E92. Maybe it's because of the space grey?? It's such a simple/classic style really, but there's some aggression there....like the CSL/ZCP wheels on an E46. I'd say this is my second favorite M on the board. Very well done.
Thank you Also just installed LCI Taillights, new pics to come. But yes I totally agree with you, thats why I got them. Many people think they are OEM wheels, which is what I was going for... but as you said with a little more agression
      06-10-2011, 10:58 PM   #52
PINHEAD
Motorsport Passion!!!

Drives: E92M3/997.2RS

damn Euro bumper makes such a huge difference
      06-11-2011, 08:32 AM   #53
Dieselino
Lieutenant

Quote:
Originally Posted by PINHEAD View Post
damn Euro bumper makes such a huge difference
Went from clear reflectors, to painted reflectors, then had to do the euro look. Couldnt stand those damn reflectors. Wish they put them on the side of the wheel flats like on the regular e92's
      06-11-2011, 08:43 AM   #54
OlagŁe
Brigadier General

Drives: 333i e92

great wheels!
OlagŁe is offline   Spain