BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion

06-04-2011, 01:39 PM   #287
KGB7
Crazy Russian Bastard

Drives: 01 740i sport

Affidavit stating that the Birth Certificate is fake. Signed and notarized in the Washington State.

http://www.archiveindex.com/Obama_af..._5-10-2011.pdf
KGB7 is offline   United_States
      06-04-2011, 01:51 PM   #288
scottwww
Brigadier General

Drives: 07 BMW 335i Cpe, 05 Mazda RX8

Send a message via MSN to scottwww
Quote:
Originally Posted by KGB7 View Post
Affidavit stating that the Birth Certificate is fake. Signed and notarized in the Washington State.

http://www.archiveindex.com/Obama_af..._5-10-2011.pdf
That's great. Hopefully a lawful investigation will ensue. If it doesn't happen, it is indication of a deeper threat that high crimes can be covered by cronies in government and the press, and that any opponent is too weak to help justice prevail.
scottwww is offline   United_States
      06-04-2011, 06:09 PM   #289
1997gtx
Lieutenant

Drives: 08 328xi | 08 S5 | 02 S4

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottwww View Post
I do have a possible explanation for the faked document that just came to me through continued analysis. And it does involve two source images for the PDF. If correct, it would be an explanation that does not indicate mischief or fakery. But I am not offering it here and now as those who oppose scrutinizing the document and deal with this issue and this thread only from a standpoint of ridicule should come up with their own legitimate defense. All my prior analysis is entirely correct if this logical and un-controversial explanation is also correct.
I mean this with all sincerity and honesty ... and mean no disrespect. But you should REALLY seek professional mental health.

While you're certainly entitled to your opinion and any conspiracy theories you may, I really do honestly think you've gone off the deep end.

Talk to a professional.
      06-04-2011, 08:57 PM   #290
scottwww
Brigadier General

Drives: 07 BMW 335i Cpe, 05 Mazda RX8

Send a message via MSN to scottwww
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1997gtx View Post
I mean this with all sincerity and honesty ... and mean no disrespect. But you should REALLY seek professional mental health.

While you're certainly entitled to your opinion and any conspiracy theories you may, I really do honestly think you've gone off the deep end.

Talk to a professional.
Whatever.

It's quite simple, after all, to get the security paper to have an unbroken pattern while the scanned document has the gutter shadow and skewing. Nobody here has explained it. And I haven't seen it discussed elsewhere (not that I have been looking for it elsewhere). I am surprised that those who have for dozens of posts in defensive dodging haven't been able to offer an explanation. If they really believed there was nothing to discuss, then they would certainly have a full explanation. If you are familiar with it, then what is your explanation? That is a challenge for you to bring it as noone has in all these pages.

Now, what is not explained at all is essentially all the points found here: http://www.scribd.com/doc/55594183/O...-News-Realease

Do you have explanation of these problems with the document? If so, then share.
scottwww is offline   United_States
      06-05-2011, 09:23 AM   #291
xbook
Lieutenant Colonel

Drives: '14 EBII M235i & '06 R53 GP

Garage List
2008 E82  [0.00]
Scott n KGB,

How about instead of trying to prove your case here, go be good citizens and bring this up with your Congressional Representative. That's what they are there for. Show them the evidence you have here, and have them start the federal investigation.

Start here to get a message to them:

https://writerep.house.gov/writerep/welcome.shtml
      06-05-2011, 09:55 AM   #292
KGB7
Crazy Russian Bastard

Quote:
Originally Posted by xbook View Post
Scott n KGB,

How about instead of trying to prove your case here, go be good citizens and bring this up with your Congressional Representative. That's what they are there for. Show them the evidence you have here, and have them start the federal investigation.

Start here to get a message to them:

https://writerep.house.gov/writerep/welcome.shtml

I cant, the Crazy town is not on the list of my location.
      06-05-2011, 04:50 PM   #293
1997gtx
Lieutenant

Drives: 08 328xi | 08 S5 | 02 S4

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottwww View Post
Whatever.

It's quite simple, after all, to get the security paper to have an unbroken pattern while the scanned document has the gutter shadow and skewing. Nobody here has explained it. And I haven't seen it discussed elsewhere (not that I have been looking for it elsewhere). I am surprised that those who have for dozens of posts in defensive dodging haven't been able to offer an explanation. If they really believed there was nothing to discuss, then they would certainly have a full explanation. If you are familiar with it, then what is your explanation? That is a challenge for you to bring it as noone has in all these pages.

Now, what is not explained at all is essentially all the points found here: http://www.scribd.com/doc/55594183/O...-News-Realease

Do you have explanation of these problems with the document? If so, then share.
Perhaps you should take a step back and realize that maybe these things are not "unexplained phenomena" and are just conjured up in your brain as problems?

I haven't read all of your crazy conspiracy theory posts (and who would even have the time to do that?), but it's not that these things don't have answers ... it's that they're not even questions to begin with...except in diluted conspiracy theorists' brains.
      06-05-2011, 08:03 PM   #294
KGB7
Crazy Russian Bastard

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1997gtx View Post
Perhaps you should take a step back and realize that maybe these things are not "unexplained phenomena" and are just conjured up in your brain as problems?

I haven't read all of your crazy conspiracy theory posts (and who would even have the time to do that?), but it's not that these things don't have answers ... it's that they're not even questions to begin with...except in diluted conspiracy theorists' brains.

That was great, thanks for sharing your story.
      06-07-2011, 11:14 AM   #295
KGB7
Crazy Russian Bastard

A case has been filed with FBI by Document-imaging expert.

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=306953