BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board
 
ESS Tuning
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      05-19-2011, 02:08 AM   #67
Alina
Member
2
Rep
12
Posts

 
Drives: Alpine White E92 335i
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: So Cal

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakka View Post
LOL @ tags

OP, seriously you are a huge bitch. You cant take the jokes of OT? Then gtfo why did you even bother coming here in the first place. More then likely you're unattractive and cant hold down a guy, which is why you came to the internet to talk about your friends relationship problems.

Either way, no one cares because you cant take a joke. Why do you think everyone likes skinnycow so much? Because when we say 'hey bitch... get back in the kitchen and make me a sammich' she responds with:



see the difference?
I never said I couldn't take a joke

And I'm sorry that you're calling me unattractive bitch and that I can't hold down my man. It's just really funny cause I posted a simple question hoping whoever replies would really reply with some thought to it, which some people did and it was entertaining.

Just squash it. It was just a question out of curiosity and I'm sorry you took it up the butt.
Appreciate 0
      05-19-2011, 02:11 AM   #68
JayKay335i
Banned
Egypt
76
Rep
5,047
Posts

 
Drives: ///M323 DCT
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: North Dakota; its best DUHHHHHH

iTrader: (1)

No. You suck.

Worst girl in e90.

Makes me sicker than sara.
Appreciate 0
      05-19-2011, 02:21 AM   #69
Alina
Member
2
Rep
12
Posts

 
Drives: Alpine White E92 335i
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: So Cal

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayKay335i View Post
No. You suck.

Worst girl in e90.

Makes me sicker than sara.

Thanks
Appreciate 0
      05-19-2011, 02:52 AM   #70
CollinsE90
Where my bitches
CollinsE90's Avatar
United_States
226
Rep
1,927
Posts

 
Drives: Cadillac coupe deville
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: street corner checking profits

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayKay335i View Post
No. You suck.

Worst girl in e90.

Makes me sicker than sara.
You cant compare some random girl to Sara, she asked a simple question and you are putting her in the same category as a girl who has post whored for years(way before you even came along). For you to even think she is as bad or worse than sara makes you a fucking idiot. Sara deliberately makes posts to make people ask for pics, sleeps with many members that post her pictures, and thinks she is way hotter than she actually is. This girl is new and never said anything about herself, nor made a comment about how hot she was making people request pics. We asked for pics, she denied just like skinnycow, all skinnycow does is make a quick google search and post tits we could see just as quick, hardly any better than any other female on this site.

Get off your fucking period and realize not every female on here is a slut looking for people to give her attention despite what you believe

and yes im mad before anyone says it

I'm the first person to call out someone, and this girl has shown nothing to call out but a simple FUCKING QUESTION, albeit a dumb one but nothing to take it as far as it has gone
__________________
Appreciate 0
      05-19-2011, 03:07 AM   #71
Vanity
Private First Class
Vanity's Avatar
Canada
48
Rep
123
Posts

 
Drives: BMW E90 LCI
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: BC, Canada

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollinsE90 View Post
You cant compare some random girl to Sara, she asked a simple question and you are putting her in the same category as a girl who has post whored for years(way before you even came along). For you to even think she is as bad or worse than sara makes you a fucking idiot. Sara deliberately makes posts to make people ask for pics, sleeps with many members that post her pictures, and thinks she is way hotter than she actually is. This girl is new and never said anything about herself, nor made a comment about how hot she was making people request pics. We asked for pics, she denied just like skinnycow, all skinnycow does is make a quick google search and post tits we could see just as quick, hardly any better than any other female on this site.

Get off your fucking period and realize not every female on here is a slut looking for people to give her attention despite what you believe

and yes im mad before anyone says it

I'm the first person to call out someone, and this girl has shown nothing to call out but a simple FUCKING QUESTION, albeit a dumb one but nothing to take it as far as it has gone
+1

Since when is it okay to throw a hissy-fit at a new female member because she didn't like being called a bitch?

at my tag!
__________________
Appreciate 0
      05-19-2011, 11:02 AM   #72
Wakka
but no flokka
Wakka's Avatar
United_States
35
Rep
440
Posts

 
Drives: 2009 1er
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Tampa

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollinsE90 View Post
You cant compare some random girl to Sara, she asked a simple question and you are putting her in the same category as a girl who has post whored for years(way before you even came along). For you to even think she is as bad or worse than sara makes you a fucking idiot. Sara deliberately makes posts to make people ask for pics, sleeps with many members that post her pictures, and thinks she is way hotter than she actually is. This girl is new and never said anything about herself, nor made a comment about how hot she was making people request pics. We asked for pics, she denied just like skinnycow, all skinnycow does is make a quick google search and post tits we could see just as quick, hardly any better than any other female on this site.

Get off your fucking period and realize not every female on here is a slut looking for people to give her attention despite what you believe

and yes im mad before anyone says it

I'm the first person to call out someone, and this girl has shown nothing to call out but a simple FUCKING QUESTION, albeit a dumb one but nothing to take it as far as it has gone

Jesus collin,



Glad you've finally arrived on your noble steed.
__________________
M-Sport, 6MT, Hardwired V1, StopTech Sportpack, Perf. Intake, Perf. Exhaust, AFE Scoops, Perf. Carbon Spoiler, Perf. Carbon Diffuser, Enkei RPF1's, Conti Extreme DW's

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTM View Post
Entourage sucks. BTM hates everything
Appreciate 0
      05-19-2011, 11:22 AM   #73
Want
Panty
Want's Avatar
Canada
4
Rep
357
Posts

 
Drives: A Monaco Blue
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Vancouver

iTrader: (0)

Sometimes, we try too hard to get to the greener pasture.

In the process, we end up in trouble.


And when you find yourself in trouble and you're stuck in a situation that you can't get out of, there is one thing you should always remember:


Not everyone who shows up, is there to help you !



This is the end of today's lesson.
__________________
mbmbmbmbmbmbmb
Appreciate 0
      05-19-2011, 11:31 AM   #74
infinitekid2002
Creepin while ya sleepin
infinitekid2002's Avatar
United_States
51
Rep
3,400
Posts

 
Drives: Like a Bat out of Hell
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: City of Angels

iTrader: (4)

Garage List
2008 135i  [3.71]
LOL
__________________
Appreciate 0
      05-19-2011, 12:09 PM   #75
Wakka
but no flokka
Wakka's Avatar
United_States
35
Rep
440
Posts

 
Drives: 2009 1er
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Tampa

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Want View Post
Sometimes, we try too hard to get to the greener pasture.

In the process, we end up in trouble.


And when you find yourself in trouble and you're stuck in a situation that you can't get out of, there is one thing you should always remember:


Not everyone who shows up, is there to help you !



This is the end of today's lesson.
/thread
__________________
M-Sport, 6MT, Hardwired V1, StopTech Sportpack, Perf. Intake, Perf. Exhaust, AFE Scoops, Perf. Carbon Spoiler, Perf. Carbon Diffuser, Enkei RPF1's, Conti Extreme DW's

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTM View Post
Entourage sucks. BTM hates everything
Appreciate 0
      05-19-2011, 08:56 PM   #76
AWLE902008
Captain
AWLE902008's Avatar
United_States
9
Rep
600
Posts

 
Drives: '08 TiAg E90
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Sweet Home Alabama

iTrader: (0)

hilarious
Quote:
Originally Posted by CollinsE90 View Post
Appreciate 0
      05-20-2011, 07:48 PM   #77
s2k_335i
This is it!!
s2k_335i's Avatar
No_Country
8
Rep
672
Posts

 
Drives: FBO 335i without meth
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Land of Freedom

iTrader: (1)

hahaha.. good one
Appreciate 0
      05-27-2011, 02:52 PM   #78
nevrlift13
New Member
0
Rep
12
Posts

 
Drives: 2008 E60
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: orange county, ca.

iTrader: (0)

its not greener...just water and care for the grass u got and itll stay nice and green...in fact it was far from greeener it was a barren fuckin wasteland....
__________________
01 T/A WS6 M6 black/black T2 cam with supporting mods tuned by CMS.....sold
08 BMW 528i platinum grey metallic
Appreciate 0
      05-27-2011, 03:31 PM   #79
Alpine3
Lieutenant Colonel
Alpine3's Avatar
United_States
38
Rep
1,663
Posts

 
Drives: E92 328i
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: East Coast

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alina View Post
Oh no it's not me. Yes I'm a girl, but my friend and I had dinner the other night and she asked me this question, "is the grass greener on the other side". Her situation was pretty messed up actually. She left her guy for someone else cause the guy seemed better. Turns out he's a douche, tried to get back with her ex, but he had already met someone else.

Talk about depressing.
Tell your girl she is a fu*kin backstabbing whore! She doesn't deserve her ex!
__________________
E9X Picture Game: 8 points: (High visibility jacket; Strip Club; Pizzeria; Sobriety Test; E9x dressed for Halloween, Billiards, Oil Change, Orange Cone)
Appreciate 0
      05-29-2011, 01:15 AM   #80
donovan
Brigadier General
donovan's Avatar
Germany
72
Rep
3,545
Posts

 
Drives: E92 m3 AW, light package
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: le' Murica

iTrader: (12)

Grass is greener in Germany.
__________________


e46 m3 Black
Too many mods
Appreciate 0
      05-29-2011, 01:47 PM   #81
ScaredOnce
Very Important
ScaredOnce's Avatar
United_States
6
Rep
450
Posts

 
Drives: 335xi (e92)
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: PIT

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by donovan View Post
Grass is greener in Germany.
Greenland is a bit pompous then, no?
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
alinaneedstogetlaid, collins fucks horses, gosucksomedickvanity, jaykay is on the rag, jaykayfail, sircollinsthewhiteknight

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:09 AM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST