BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > M3 Photos/Video/Media Gallery
 
Lux Angel Eyes
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      05-20-2011, 02:48 PM   #23
ssabripo
HALA MADRID!
United_States
110

 
ssabripo's Avatar
 
Drives: camels & donkeys
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Plantation, Fl


Posts: 2,097
iTrader: (5)

Send a message via AIM to ssabripo
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamS View Post
Wow! Just wow! Thanks for sharing the nice write up and wonderful pics.

I'm going for ED in October, your write up makes the wait unbearable!
oh man, I feel you...been there, done that! but it will be all worth it.

just make sure you take some of the alpine passes!
__________________

__________________________________________________ ____________
e90 M3, Interlagos Blue / M individual two-tone, ZCP, ZP2, ZCV, DCT, ED.
Appreciate 0
      05-20-2011, 02:54 PM   #24
monsta
Brigadier General
United_States
94

 
monsta's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 M3
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Bergen County, NJ/Y.O, NY


Posts: 3,591
iTrader: (2)

Congrats! Love IB w/ FR but I'm a little biased since I was the first (at least from my knowledge & m3post members) to have IB/FR (no 2tone)

my car just celebrated its 3rd Bday on my 30th Bday and I couldn't be happier with it
__________________

'08 E92 M3 6MT | IB | FR | RAC RG63's | VRS Ti Exhaust | Fabspeed HFC & Xpipe
'09 X5 35d SG/SB
'11 X3 28i AW/CN/FW (wife's car
Appreciate 0
      05-20-2011, 03:02 PM   #25
ssabripo
HALA MADRID!
United_States
110

 
ssabripo's Avatar
 
Drives: camels & donkeys
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Plantation, Fl


Posts: 2,097
iTrader: (5)

Send a message via AIM to ssabripo
Quote:
Originally Posted by monsta View Post
Congrats! Love IB w/ FR but I'm a little biased since I was the first (at least from my knowledge & m3post members) to have IB/FR (no 2tone)

my car just celebrated its 3rd Bday on my 30th Bday and I couldn't be happier with it


yeah, If I could've done it over, I'd probably had gone with a rust brown two-tone, but fox red was just as good for cheaper

now, if I had no other obligations, a monte carlo blue with rust brown two-tone would have been the ticket!
__________________

__________________________________________________ ____________
e90 M3, Interlagos Blue / M individual two-tone, ZCP, ZP2, ZCV, DCT, ED.
Appreciate 0
      05-20-2011, 04:04 PM   #26
adc
Brigadier General
88

 
Drives: 2009 E90 M3 ED
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: MD/DC


Posts: 4,145
iTrader: (6)

Congrats man, she's a beauty! I'm glad you finally will get to experience all the car has to offer - it has been bliss over the past (almost) 2 years...

I think mine was delivered on the same platter .


If you don't mind me asking, how much did these individual options run you to?
__________________

2009 E90 M3 ED
2014 X1 28i ED
Appreciate 0
      05-20-2011, 04:16 PM   #27
IbanezGod
Captain
54

 
IbanezGod's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 E90 M3
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: NJ


Posts: 954
iTrader: (0)

man and I thought my ED post was good..... amazing. I WANT TO GO BACK I WANT TO GO BACK I WANT TO GO BACK...AHHHH!!!

I can't wait to do this again. Your pictures bring back so many memories....
__________________

2007 Porsche 911 Turbo, 1998 M Roadster, 2011 E90 M3 (sold)
MY Euro-Delivery Experience

Appreciate 0
      05-20-2011, 04:31 PM   #28
Orjan
Lieutenant
Norway
7

 
Orjan's Avatar
 
Drives: No BMW at the moment..
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Norway


Posts: 540
iTrader: (0)

Congrats with the beautiful car, and thank you for the beautiful pics and great write-up. Interlagos is indeed the right color for the E90

But - on a side note - isn't that red coupe Melbourne Red, and not Hellrot?
__________________
I am not young enough to know everything - Oscar Wilde
Appreciate 0
      05-20-2011, 04:43 PM   #29
ssabripo
HALA MADRID!
United_States
110

 
ssabripo's Avatar
 
Drives: camels & donkeys
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Plantation, Fl


Posts: 2,097
iTrader: (5)

Send a message via AIM to ssabripo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orjan View Post
Congrats with the beautiful car, and thank you for the beautiful pics and great write-up. Interlagos is indeed the right color for the E90

But - on a side note - isn't that red coupe Melbourne Red, and not Hellrot?
thanks!

indeed it was Hellrot...it was hard to capture, but I tried (the car emblem on the side said hellrot red). Maybe this looks more like it:

__________________

__________________________________________________ ____________
e90 M3, Interlagos Blue / M individual two-tone, ZCP, ZP2, ZCV, DCT, ED.
Appreciate 0
      05-20-2011, 05:26 PM   #30
gblansten
Beandoc
United_States
33

 
gblansten's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 BMW M5 SG/SS
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Thick ascending limb


Posts: 2,208
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssabripo View Post


yeah, If I could've done it over, I'd probably had gone with a rust brown two-tone, but fox red was just as good for cheaper

now, if I had no other obligations, a monte carlo blue with rust brown two-tone would have been the ticket!
Rust brown with that blue would be an awesome combo.
Appreciate 0
      05-20-2011, 05:55 PM   #31
jateshk
First Lieutenant
33

 
Drives: e46 m3 e92 m3
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: los angeles, ca


Posts: 301
iTrader: (0)

VERY NICE!@
__________________


E92 coupe Premium/Cold Weather/Ipod/Lojack/Tint
Appreciate 0
      05-20-2011, 06:19 PM   #32
ring007
Major
49

 
ring007's Avatar
 
Drives: '10 GT3RS & '13 Cayenne GTS
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: ///Iowa


Posts: 1,031
iTrader: (13)

Great thread and thanks for the pics. Seems like I was just there.
Appreciate 0
      05-20-2011, 06:28 PM   #33
H2
Second Lieutenant
10

 
H2's Avatar
 
Drives: LSB E92 M3
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Maryland


Posts: 259
iTrader: (0)

Very nice interior. I especially like the steering wheel and contrast stitching. Sounds like you had a great ED. Congrats.
__________________
Laguna Seca Blue E92 M3 / Individual M3 picture threads - interior, exterior
Appreciate 0
      05-20-2011, 06:34 PM   #34
BDZ
Enlisted Member
1

 
Drives: 2011.75 E93 M3
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: NYC


Posts: 34
iTrader: (0)

amazing pics and beautiful M, Congrats!!
__________________

2011.75 E93 M3, Space Gray, Fox Red and 6MT!
Appreciate 0
      05-20-2011, 06:46 PM   #35
ssabripo
HALA MADRID!
United_States
110

 
ssabripo's Avatar
 
Drives: camels & donkeys
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Plantation, Fl


Posts: 2,097
iTrader: (5)

Send a message via AIM to ssabripo
Quote:
Originally Posted by jateshk View Post
VERY NICE!@
Quote:
Originally Posted by ring007 View Post
Great thread and thanks for the pics. Seems like I was just there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by H2 View Post
Very nice interior. I especially like the steering wheel and contrast stitching. Sounds like you had a great ED. Congrats.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BDZ View Post
amazing pics and beautiful M, Congrats!!
thank you
__________________

__________________________________________________ ____________
e90 M3, Interlagos Blue / M individual two-tone, ZCP, ZP2, ZCV, DCT, ED.
Appreciate 0
      05-20-2011, 08:33 PM   #36
Mark's M
Captain
Canada
29

 
Mark's M's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 X5 35i but MISSING the M3
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Stoney Creek, ON


Posts: 840
iTrader: (2)

Welcome home and glad to hear you had a wonderful time!! Car looks fantastic and your pics....just perfect A friend of mine here just got the same two-tone interior as yours and I just loved it. But he didn't have your stitching....exactly what the TT interior needed. Great job (gotta hand it to Christine!!)

Now this E.D. really brought back memories....yours and mine were exactly 1 year apart, just about to the hour. Maybe someday again.....

Take care mister - Mark
Appreciate 0
      05-20-2011, 10:12 PM   #37
cracker123
Lieutenant
13

 
Drives: AstonMartin Virage, M6 GC
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Dallas, TX


Posts: 419
iTrader: (0)

awesome car, and awesome photos.
Appreciate 0
      05-20-2011, 10:47 PM   #38
kaotik182
Private First Class
11

 
kaotik182's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011.5 IB E90 M3 ZCP
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: South Florida


Posts: 102
iTrader: (2)

Congrats! You really make me wish I did an ED. Beautiful choice in exterior color. I really like the red stitching. It would have been nice for me to get it with speed cloth interior, but I guess that's for next time. Got my M3 via David also. I did a PCD. Are you planning on doing a PCD too? It's a blast.
__________________
2011.5 IB E90 M3, 6MT, speed cloth, carbon trim, ZCP, shades, ipod, alarm, and bluetooth. No sunroof. No nav.
2004 Mystic Blue 330CI ZHP - Sold.
Appreciate 0
      05-21-2011, 12:31 AM   #39
paradocs98
Major
United_States
83

 
paradocs98's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 991 Carrera S
Join Date: May 2009
Location: NY


Posts: 1,347
iTrader: (0)

Thanks for sharing such great pictures. Absolutely amazing views in the mountains. And great choice on color--IB changes slightly between blue/purplish depending on lighting conditions. Enjoy it!
Appreciate 0
      05-21-2011, 03:35 AM   #40
kaykay
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
61

 
kaykay's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 E92 M3 ZCP
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: SoCal


Posts: 1,770
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Beautiful pictures, beautiful car, welcome to the M family!

Looks like you had a blast in Europe!

Congrats!!!
__________________
'12 CLS550 Palladium Silver - loaded
'11 E92 M3 ZCP - SG/B-EXT/CF, M-DCT, loaded
'11 E93 328i, BSM over Saddle Brown, sport, loaded
'08 550i M-Sport, Carbon Black (Gone but not forgotten), '06 W211 E55 AMG (Gone, miss this animal),'01 E39 540i Sport
Appreciate 0
      05-21-2011, 06:55 AM   #41
ssabripo
HALA MADRID!
United_States
110

 
ssabripo's Avatar
 
Drives: camels & donkeys
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Plantation, Fl


Posts: 2,097
iTrader: (5)

Send a message via AIM to ssabripo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark's M View Post
Welcome home and glad to hear you had a wonderful time!! Car looks fantastic and your pics....just perfect A friend of mine here just got the same two-tone interior as yours and I just loved it. But he didn't have your stitching....exactly what the TT interior needed. Great job (gotta hand it to Christine!!)

Now this E.D. really brought back memories....yours and mine were exactly 1 year apart, just about to the hour. Maybe someday again.....

Take care mister - Mark
no, thank you Mark for all your early advice and suggestions...much appreciated!

ps- christine sent her regards btw!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cracker123 View Post
awesome car, and awesome photos.
thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaotik182 View Post
Congrats! You really make me wish I did an ED. Beautiful choice in exterior color. I really like the red stitching. It would have been nice for me to get it with speed cloth interior, but I guess that's for next time. Got my M3 via David also. I did a PCD. Are you planning on doing a PCD too? It's a blast.
yes, I plan on getting the car at the PCD in spartanburg

Quote:
Originally Posted by paradocs98 View Post
Thanks for sharing such great pictures. Absolutely amazing views in the mountains. And great choice on color--IB changes slightly between blue/purplish depending on lighting conditions. Enjoy it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaykay View Post
Beautiful pictures, beautiful car, welcome to the M family!

Looks like you had a blast in Europe!

Congrats!!!
thank you
__________________

__________________________________________________ ____________
e90 M3, Interlagos Blue / M individual two-tone, ZCP, ZP2, ZCV, DCT, ED.
Appreciate 0
      05-21-2011, 08:13 AM   #42
jonasaurus
Brigadier General
United Kingdom
47

 
jonasaurus's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 M3 [Sold]
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: NYC


Posts: 3,147
iTrader: (0)

Congrats, good write up was an enjoyable read!
__________________
///M3 | E90 LCI | Space Grey | Fox Red with CF Structure | 6MT | 260M | My build
Appreciate 0
      05-21-2011, 10:26 AM   #43
EuroCarsOnline
6

 
Drives: BMW Individual M3 Sedan
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Northwest BMW


Posts: 253
iTrader: (0)

Simply aMazing. My jaw hit the floor a couple times. You definitely raised the bar for Individual configurations and it was very tastefully done. The whole salesforce was over at my desk looking at the pics. "Ooooh look at the stitching". Awesome.

The interior combination is incredible. I was anticipating your delivery for some time too! Thanks for letting me be a part of your experience of a lifetime.

Regards,
David
__________________

Ultimate Buying Power
BMWDavid@me.com
www.bmweco.com 202-262-2900
Call Joy for Vehicle Status 443-883-6925
Appreciate 0
      05-21-2011, 10:34 AM   #44
IFX
Banned
46

 
Drives: AW e46M/N54
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: South Fla.


Posts: 2,538
iTrader: (1)

Not a fan of the 2-tone, but everything else is awesome..

I really like those mountain shots.
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:29 AM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST