BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion

GTB Performance

05-20-2011, 12:07 AM   #1
Spoolin335
Justin Herass
Canada
Rep

Drives: E92 335i

Garage List
2007 BMW 335i  [4.50]
Obama's Birth Certificate faked?

This guy knows his shit when it comes to using Adobe programs. Watch how he dissects the editing flaws on Obama's supposed legit birth certificate.

There is 4 videos. Each video has a link in the end of it to the next video.
Watch in HD full screen to see better.

Appreciate 0
      05-20-2011, 12:19 AM   #2
AngelinIsRich08
Banned
United_States
Rep

Drives: '11 X5M, '09 CTS

I saw that before. It wouldn't surprise me if it's a fake.
Appreciate 0
      05-20-2011, 05:06 AM   #3
wisesoul
Savoir Faire
Philippines
Rep

Drives: 2013 BMW M5

What other US president has their birth certificate on public record?
Appreciate 0
      05-20-2011, 10:47 AM   #4
ScotchAndCigar
Banned
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2011 128i space gray vert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoolin335 View Post
...Obama's supposed legit birth certificate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelinIsRich08 View Post
I saw that before. It wouldn't surprise me if it's a fake.
Oh, Brother. Yeah, and the 1961 newspaper birth announcements were faked, too. And Donald Trump sent investigators to Hawaii, and they found "very surprising" information.

Here's what ya need to do - come November next year, turn your hatred for Obama into a vote for one of the many fine repub candidates, such as Romney, Ron Paul, Michele Bachman, Gingrich, etc. But until then, just let it go.
Appreciate 0
      05-20-2011, 10:47 AM   #5
11Series
Rep

Drives: BMW turned up to 11

Oh, not this idiocy again.

What do you want? The original PDF file from 1961? You know, the original PDF file that was created on a vacuum-tube powered computer?

All you are seeing is how difficult it is to take a document that has anti-scan protection built in, and what it takes to reproduce it in electronic form. The PDF isn't the official document, it is an electronic representation of the original. The original has been confirmed by Hawaii's Republican Governor, among tons of other folks.

Stop with the conspiracy theory crazy talk.
Appreciate 0
      05-20-2011, 10:50 AM   #6
11Series
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScotchAndCigar View Post
Oh, Brother. Yeah, and the 1961 newspaper birth announcements were faked, too. And Donald Trump sent investigators to Hawaii, and they found "very surprising" information.

Here's what ya need to do - come November next year, turn your hatred for Obama into a vote for one of the many fine repub candidates, such as Romney, Ron Paul, Michele Bachman, Gingrich, etc. But until then, just let it go.

What happened to all that "very surprising" information that Donald Trump supposedly found? My guess is that the part that was "very surprising" was that his "investigators" found that Hawaii hookers are more expensive than the ones back on Jersey.
Appreciate 0
      05-20-2011, 12:31 PM   #7
ScotchAndCigar
Banned
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2011 128i space gray vert

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11Series View Post
What happened to all that "very surprising" information that Donald Trump supposedly found? My guess is that the part that was "very surprising" was that his "investigators" found that Hawaii hookers are more expensive than the ones back on Jersey.
They must've lost the info when the investigators were told to drop everything and look into Obama's "terrible" college grades, which as you know, held him back to only being a magna cum laude Harvard law grad.
Appreciate 0
      05-20-2011, 01:58 PM   #8
11Series
Rep

Quote:
They must've lost the info when the investigators were told to drop everything and look into Obama's "terrible" college grades, which as you know, held him back to only being a magna cum laude Harvard law grad.

That must have cost Trump a bundle to send his investigators to Harvard.

Hookers and blow in Boston are pricey.
Appreciate 0
      05-21-2011, 07:38 AM   #9
xbook
Lieutenant Colonel
Zimbabwe
Rep

Drives: '14 EBII M235i & '06 R53 GP

Garage List
2008 E82  [0.00]
Quote:
And yet nobody ever held his feet to the fire and asked exactly what he meant by that. Dude is a scum bag. So happy he won't be throwing his game-show-host-hat into the ring.
      05-23-2011, 10:53 PM   #10
Spoolin335
Justin Herass
Canada
Rep

Drives: E92 335i

Garage List
2007 BMW 335i  [4.50]
Quote:

How about you chill out.... first off i am not even American so i dont care who your president is, nor do i even have a say in it.
I have no hate for Obama so before you get all high strung re read what i said.

I just simply posted a video that may prove his certificate is not legit.

Appreciate 0
      05-23-2011, 11:48 PM   #11
scottwww
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Drives: 07 BMW 335i Cpe, 05 Mazda RX8

Send a message via MSN to scottwww
Quote:
This guy knows his shit when it comes to using Adobe programs. Watch how he dissects the editing flaws on Obama's supposed legit birth certificate.

Pretty interesting video. I had heard about the charge that the new birth certificate was a fake. I just hadn't really wanted to pay any attention to that. Perhaps it is fraudulent. Perhaps not. I don't think we can conclude what the guy in the video does - that it is a fake.

It does appear that they worked on the certificate in multiple layers. It's really stupid that they would do that knowing of the controversy around this certificate. It really should be re-examined in detail by a team of people who can scan it, photograph it, etc. Ultimately, the idea would be to put this to rest once and for all.

My suspicion is that Obama's team doctored the certificate for the purpose of creating doubt among their critics in the authenticity of the certificate. He rolled out this certificate just in time to decapitate the presidential hopes of Donald Trump. Maybe they think they will get to use it again at a later date on somebody else who pushes the issue.

In any case, it does look pretty clear that they did some rather sloppy work on "enhancing" or "editing" this certificate. Anybody who had the resources of the president at his disposal should not have done such poor work.

What is of much greater importance than this in regard to Obama's birth: Did Obama become an Indonesian citizen? Did he lose his U.S. citizenship at that time? When did he regain U.S. citizenship? Is this a disqualifier for the term "natural born Citizen"?

And another angle: As Barack Obama's father was a British subject, is one U.S. citizen parent enough to establish "natural born Citizen" status for a child who is even born on U.S. soil? And what about Ann Dunham possibly not having been old enough to have had her citizenship and the location of birth together fully trump the nature of citizenship that would partly come down from the father?

There are other matters to consider as well. It seems that this thing is getting rather old, but the answers have not come yet. Those in power do not want a full hearing with full discovery.
Appreciate 0
      05-24-2011, 01:18 AM   #12
KGB7
Crazy Russian Bastard
United_States
Rep

Drives: 01 740i sport

Back then, they used typewriters for most of the documents, even birth-certificates. And this one clearly hasnt been typed up.

I dont know how to use a photoshop or Illustrator, just basics of MS paint, but i can tell that a lot of the things on the documented were poorly created on a computer.

Its too bad this video hasnt hit the the global news already, and Trump should be all over this like white on rice.

Last edited by KGB7; 05-24-2011 at 01:24 AM.
Appreciate 0
      05-24-2011, 03:21 AM   #13
Robin_NL
S0THPAW
Netherlands
Rep

Drives: AW 1M , Assetto Corsa

A little offtopic, just get a 7er:
Appreciate 0
      05-24-2011, 03:32 AM   #14
BKsBimmer
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Drives: 2006 330xi Titanium Silver

Garage List
2006 330xi  [5.00]
2006 330xi  [0.00]
Quote:

So, you're skeptical of the U.S. president's birth certificate, but not skepitical of a random video editor who edits a video showing what he wants you to believe? Brilliant.
330xi/TiAg/Black/Alum/6sp/ZPP/ZSP/Nav/CA/CW/PDC/Sirius Satellite Radio/OEM Spoiler/Blacklines/19" Axis Hiro Hyper Silver/Toyo Proxes 4 Ultra High Performance all season F 235/35/19 R 265/30/19/10mm spacers F/15mm spacers R/M3 front bumber/M-tech rear bumper

Last edited by BKsBimmer; 05-24-2011 at 03:41 AM.
Appreciate 0
      05-24-2011, 07:17 AM   #15
scottwww
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by BKsBimmer View Post
skeptical of the U.S. president's birth certificate, but not skepitical of a random video editor who edits a video showing what he wants you to believe? Brilliant.
But people have good reason to disbelieve Obama.
Appreciate 0
      05-24-2011, 07:31 AM   #16
scottwww
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Just found this, but haven't had a chance to watch:

link

Appreciate 0
      05-24-2011, 07:40 AM   #17
xbook
Lieutenant Colonel
Zimbabwe
Rep

Garage List
2008 E82  [0.00]
Oh my god you guys are FUCKING RETARDED!!!!
      05-24-2011, 07:40 AM   #18
scottwww
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
All you are seeing is how difficult it is to take a document that has anti-scan protection built in, and what it takes to reproduce it in electronic form. The PDF isn't the official document, it is an electronic representation of the original. The original has been confirmed by Hawaii's Republican Governor, among tons of other folks.

Stop with the conspiracy theory crazy talk.
The liberal sources of record snopes.com and factcheck.org haven't even tried to debunk what the youtube poster offered? Have they done so, and I am just not finding it? Or have they gone silent?
Appreciate 0
      05-24-2011, 07:44 AM   #19
xbook
Lieutenant Colonel
Zimbabwe
Rep

Garage List
2008 E82  [0.00]
All OCR software does this. Just because when the guy scanned it and they were additional layers cerated doesn't prove that it's fake. It proves that this guy has never done any OCR before.

Just because you are ignorant doesn't mean that there's a conspiracy.

Again, you people are FUCKING RETARDED!!!
      05-24-2011, 01:19 PM   #20
11Series
Rep

Thanks all you guys for proving Obama right when he said that releasing the long form would never satisfy the crazies.

Obama was right. The birther crazies will never accept any proof. It is pointless to appease the birthers.
Appreciate 0
      05-24-2011, 01:19 PM   #21
scottwww
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by xbook View Post
All OCR software does this. Just because when the guy scanned it and they were additional layers cerated doesn't prove that it's fake. It proves that this guy has never done any OCR before.

Just because you are ignorant doesn't mean that there's a conspiracy.

Again, you people are FUCKING RETARDED!!!
OCR software does that? ORLY? I've used OCR software and it hasn't done that at all. What is your source of information? I haven't tried it on my own birth certificate to see if there might be something very strange about OCR software that could confirm what you say. Have you tried it? What makes you think OCR software would create all those layers and what makes you think that the signature would not show gradients?

For the record, I think that the certificate is legitimate, but the scan was purposely manipulated for Obama with the purpose of continuing the discussion. He gained politically by the original call to produce the certificate, so he wants to see if he can do it again. Nothing else makes sense. Your OCR expanation makes no sense. Perhaps you can change mine (and others) minds by demonstrating this effect on other birth certificates or documents. That is a challenge for you. I expect you to fail utterly in that pursuit, but would certainly welcome the effort, and acknowledge your win if it is a reproduceable effect.

I still haven't watched parts 2, 3 and 4. I will do that tonight!
Appreciate 0
      05-24-2011, 01:29 PM   #22
11Series
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottwww View Post
The liberal sources of record snopes.com and factcheck.org haven't even tried to debunk what the youtube poster offered? Have they done so, and I am just not finding it? Or have they gone silent?

What is to debunk? The process of color scanning a mixed media document into a PDF creates a digital image of the original that can contain multiple layers of images. That's how Adobe works.

Do you think the scanner artifacts and multiple layers of digital images also appears in the state certified paper copy BEFORE it was color scanned? Are you that completely ignorant of modern technology?

If you want to verify the CONTENT of the PDF image, CNN and many others have publish a non-digital grey-tone photocopy of the original PDF that they made for themselves. This was made with a different technology, where the image isn't scanned into a digital document, it is just copied pixel by pixel. It shows the CONTENTS of both the photocopy and the PDF both match.
Appreciate 0