BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board
 
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      05-18-2011, 12:05 AM   #23
CollinsE90
Where my bitches
 
CollinsE90's Avatar
 
Drives: Cadillac coupe deville
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: street corner checking profits

Posts: 1,927
iTrader: (0)

$100 says violtec PM'ed OP
__________________
CollinsE90 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      05-18-2011, 12:08 AM   #24
BMWinNorthdakota
Banned
 
Drives: 2007 bmw 335i e90
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Fargo ND

Posts: 1,109
iTrader: (0)

Okay, I cant help myself

So, what kinda gay are you OP... Like the flamby type or the bro type

Member this guy from Phili Real World??
BMWinNorthdakota is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      05-18-2011, 12:11 AM   #25
JayKay335i
Banned
 
Drives: ///M323 DCT
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: North Dakota; its best DUHHHHHH

Posts: 5,047
iTrader: (1)

i hear those middle america type people hate the gays

dakota?
JayKay335i is offline   Egypt
0
Reply With Quote
      05-18-2011, 12:15 AM   #26
BMWinNorthdakota
Banned
 
Drives: 2007 bmw 335i e90
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Fargo ND

Posts: 1,109
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayKay335i View Post
i hear those middle america type people hate the gays

dakota?
My moms a dyke. I love her to death. False.

Just askin a q bruh
BMWinNorthdakota is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      05-18-2011, 12:19 AM   #27
JayKay335i
Banned
 
Drives: ///M323 DCT
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: North Dakota; its best DUHHHHHH

Posts: 5,047
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWinNorthdakota View Post
My moms a dyke. I love her to death. False.

Just askin a q bruh
I had a friend with 2 lesbian moms. He wound up being very feminine and bitchy and whined like a little fuck girl. I had to stop being friends with him.
JayKay335i is offline   Egypt
0
Reply With Quote
      05-18-2011, 01:30 AM   #28
timmahh
ghey
 
timmahh's Avatar
 
Drives: Viertürigen Fahrzeugs
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Southern California

Posts: 1,111
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollinsE90 View Post
$100 says violtec PM'ed OP
You owe me $100, no PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWinNorthdakota View Post
Okay, I cant help myself

So, what kinda gay are you OP... Like the flamby type or the bro type

Member this guy from Phili Real World??
Dakota.. not sure. I'm sure like everyone I fit some stereotypes (.. I watch HGTV and DIY network), but for the most part I (..we) like to do projects around the house, going camping, road trips, working on my car when needed. Pretty boring.. My dad used to be a diesel mechanic and I've always liked cars, I've done clutches headgaskets etc.. Not fan of anyone who uses the term "boi" or little flamer bitches who wear capri pants and have aviators..

When I had the hottub delivered the delivery guy was gay and when he finally asked if we were he said he wasn't sure because we had an air compressor and tools..



... Now, I just need to figure out why he is sleeping in the room with me still if we are splitting up.
__________________

The females confuse me.
timmahh is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      05-18-2011, 01:36 AM   #29
JayKay335i
Banned
 
Drives: ///M323 DCT
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: North Dakota; its best DUHHHHHH

Posts: 5,047
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by timmahh View Post
You owe me $100, no PM



Dakota.. not sure. I'm sure like everyone I fit some stereotypes (.. I watch HGTV and DIY network), but for the most part I (..we) like to do projects around the house, going camping, road trips, working on my car when needed. Pretty boring.. My dad used to be a diesel mechanic and I've always liked cars, I've done clutches headgaskets etc.. Not fan of anyone who uses the term "boi" or little flamer bitches who wear capri pants and have aviators..

When I had the hottub delivered the delivery guy was gay and when he finally asked if we were he said he wasn't sure because we had an air compressor and tools..



... Now, I just need to figure out why he is sleeping in the room with me still if we are splitting up.
Because if gay dudes are anything like straight dudes, he still wants to fuck
JayKay335i is offline   Egypt
0
Reply With Quote
      05-18-2011, 01:40 AM   #30
timmahh
ghey
 
timmahh's Avatar
 
Drives: Viertürigen Fahrzeugs
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Southern California

Posts: 1,111
iTrader: (0)

true, might as well enjoy it while it's still around.

.. but in reality that's no good; just prolongs everything from sinking in
__________________

The females confuse me.
timmahh is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      05-18-2011, 01:44 AM   #31
JayKay335i
Banned
 
Drives: ///M323 DCT
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: North Dakota; its best DUHHHHHH

Posts: 5,047
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by timmahh View Post
true, might as well enjoy it while it's still around.

.. but in reality that's no good; just prolongs everything from sinking in
But if gay dudes are anything like straight dudes, you just want to fuck
JayKay335i is offline   Egypt
0
Reply With Quote
      05-18-2011, 01:46 AM   #32
timmahh
ghey
 
timmahh's Avatar
 
Drives: Viertürigen Fahrzeugs
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Southern California

Posts: 1,111
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayKay335i View Post
But if gay dudes are anything like straight dudes, you just want to fuck
Touché
__________________

The females confuse me.
timmahh is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      05-18-2011, 01:55 AM   #33
SoCali E36
OOOOWEEEEE!
 
SoCali E36's Avatar
 
Drives: 1997 E36 M3 Sedan
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Where the road takes me...

Posts: 3,075
iTrader: (10)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayKay335i View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by timmahh View Post
You owe me $100, no PM



Dakota.. not sure. I'm sure like everyone I fit some stereotypes (.. I watch HGTV and DIY network), but for the most part I (..we) like to do projects around the house, going camping, road trips, working on my car when needed. Pretty boring.. My dad used to be a diesel mechanic and I've always liked cars, I've done clutches headgaskets etc.. Not fan of anyone who uses the term "boi" or little flamer bitches who wear capri pants and have aviators..

When I had the hottub delivered the delivery guy was gay and when he finally asked if we were he said he wasn't sure because we had an air compressor and tools..



... Now, I just need to figure out why he is sleeping in the room with me still if we are splitting up.
Because if gay dudes are anything like straight dudes, he still wants to fuck
working in Hollywood I can tell you this much. They are. I have a gay coworker and a gay manager at work. I've learned that as gay and feminine as a man may be, he's still a MAN when it comes to sex.
__________________
SoCali E36 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      05-18-2011, 01:59 AM   #34
JayKay335i
Banned
 
Drives: ///M323 DCT
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: North Dakota; its best DUHHHHHH

Posts: 5,047
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCali E90 View Post
working in Hollywood I can tell you this much. They are. I have a gay coworker and a gay manager at work. I've learned that as gay and feminine as a man may be, he's still a MAN when it comes to sex.
ugaybrah?
JayKay335i is offline   Egypt
0
Reply With Quote
      05-18-2011, 02:30 AM   #35
Inspired
Colonel
 
Inspired's Avatar
 
Drives: 335i
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: California

Posts: 2,253
iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmettBrown View Post
pics or ban. and if you're ever in socal, hit me up. i'll make you forget about all this
Inspired is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      05-18-2011, 02:33 AM   #36
SoCali E36
OOOOWEEEEE!
 
SoCali E36's Avatar
 
Drives: 1997 E36 M3 Sedan
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Where the road takes me...

Posts: 3,075
iTrader: (10)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayKay335i View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCali E90 View Post
working in Hollywood I can tell you this much. They are. I have a gay coworker and a gay manager at work. I've learned that as gay and feminine as a man may be, he's still a MAN when it comes to sex.
ugaybrah?
nope just work with a few gay guys.
__________________
SoCali E36 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      05-18-2011, 08:29 AM   #37
AngelinIsRich08
Banned
 
Drives: '11 X5M, '09 CTS
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: St. Louis, MO

Posts: 709
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayKay335i View Post
i hear those middle america type people hate the gays

dakota?
We're more conservative in the Midwest but I don't think we're prejudiced against the gays. I don't think it's right to be gay but don't care about what they do. But it is quite weird to want to bang people of the same sex.
AngelinIsRich08 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      05-18-2011, 09:25 AM   #38
timmahh
ghey
 
timmahh's Avatar
 
Drives: Viertürigen Fahrzeugs
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Southern California

Posts: 1,111
iTrader: (0)

Well it doesn't sound like he's going to move out right away, we're going to sell stuff and then work on renting out the house, then we'll go our separate ways.

Guess that's a big relief, I don't think I could afford all of the bills on my own. Wish my house was worth enough to sell.
__________________

The females confuse me.
timmahh is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      05-19-2011, 01:08 AM   #39
BMWinNorthdakota
Banned
 
Drives: 2007 bmw 335i e90
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Fargo ND

Posts: 1,109
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayKay335i View Post
I had a friend with 2 lesbian moms. He wound up being very feminine and bitchy and whined like a little fuck girl. I had to stop being friends with him.
Not me buddy ol pal
Quote:
Originally Posted by timmahh View Post
You owe me $100, no PM



Dakota.. not sure. I'm sure like everyone I fit some stereotypes (.. I watch HGTV and DIY network), but for the most part I (..we) like to do projects around the house, going camping, road trips, working on my car when needed. Pretty boring.. My dad used to be a diesel mechanic and I've always liked cars, I've done clutches headgaskets etc.. Not fan of anyone who uses the term "boi" or little flamer bitches who wear capri pants and have aviators..

When I had the hottub delivered the delivery guy was gay and when he finally asked if we were he said he wasn't sure because we had an air compressor and tools..



... Now, I just need to figure out why he is sleeping in the room with me still if we are splitting up.
Tools do sound pretty straight, hes got a point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayKay335i View Post
Because if gay dudes are anything like straight dudes, he still wants to fuck
Idk, this still grosses me out.. the thought...
BMWinNorthdakota is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      05-19-2011, 02:04 AM   #40
JayKay335i
Banned
 
Drives: ///M323 DCT
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: North Dakota; its best DUHHHHHH

Posts: 5,047
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWinNorthdakota View Post
Not me buddy ol pal


Tools do sound pretty straight, hes got a point.



Idk, this still grosses me out.. the thought...
Yes. The thought puzzles me and somewhat grosses me out. But, I believe in people being aloud to do what ever the fuck they want so go get it timmah.

Just got some dome in the 3er. win.
JayKay335i is offline   Egypt
0
Reply With Quote
      05-19-2011, 03:40 AM   #41
Hershey
CLU KINGSMEN
 
Drives: E92
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Green Valley, CA

Posts: 509
iTrader: (3)

I think the OP is heading the right decision by working things out with the BF on the whole "Selling items together" plan. You should still keep it a "clean" break through out the process.

You guys should still have an agreement already in place once all the items you guys plan to sell are nearly sold.
__________________
E46 M3 vert CB | Cinnamon | SMG

E92 JB | Bamboo | 6MT |
Hershey is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      05-19-2011, 05:07 AM   #42
JCE
Banned
 
Drives: SG M3 2010 Sedan
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Texas

Posts: 185
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelinIsRich08 View Post
Get him jealous by banging a chick and sending him photos. You'll feel
great about doing it too.
JCE is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      05-19-2011, 10:15 AM   #43
timmahh
ghey
 
timmahh's Avatar
 
Drives: Viertürigen Fahrzeugs
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Southern California

Posts: 1,111
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M*Hershey View Post
I think the OP is heading the right decision by working things out with the BF on the whole "Selling items together" plan. You should still keep it a "clean" break through out the process.

You guys should still have an agreement already in place once all the items you guys plan to sell are nearly sold.
I figure we'll split the money 50/50

We need to fix a few things around the house & paint some walls, then we will try to rent it out.. Which I appreciate because he could just up and leave and i'd be screwed, on the flip side I could tell him to get out tomorrow and he'd be homeless.
__________________

The females confuse me.
timmahh is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      05-19-2011, 10:28 AM   #44
NYCGP
WTF are you looking at?
 
NYCGP's Avatar
 
Drives: Bandwagon
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Jungle

Posts: 1,578
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by timmahh View Post
I figure we'll split the money 50/50

We need to fix a few things around the house & paint some walls, then we will try to rent it out.. Which I appreciate because he could just up and leave and i'd be screwed, on the flip side I could tell him to get out tomorrow and he'd be homeless.
My vote is for homelessness. This little project is going to lead to you guys staying together. Just so you know..
__________________
"It is better to be hated for what you are than loved for what you are not."
-André Gide
NYCGP is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
emmett=gayjustsayin, iknewpersian54wasgay, iknewtimmahwasgay, no more butseks for op, op = le phagot, persian54 <3 cum shakes, persian54 = gay, persian54 swallows, testing, thankscsbloveyou, timmahh date persian54, vioalteceatsvanityscock

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:20 AM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST