BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board
 
OneEighty
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      05-03-2011, 08:10 PM   #67
TK-421
Registered Sex Offender
 
Drives: E46 M3 | 1JZ S13
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Tampa, FL

Posts: 4,765
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiAg335i View Post
lol, people who pull all nighters are retarded procrastinators, end of story
right

I knew all of the shit I studied but am just paranoid. Honestly, I probably have a mild form of OCD.
TK-421 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      05-03-2011, 08:24 PM   #68
BTM
Banned
 
Drives: A///MERICAN!!!
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: A///MERICA!!!

Posts: 10,314
iTrader: (11)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by TK-421 View Post
right

I knew all of the shit I studied but am just paranoid. Honestly, I probably have a mild form of OCD.
Same way. Went to most classes, did well on midterms, but still would be up at least 1 night for finals. Longest was 3. That sucked. Adderall is a helluva drug
BTM is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      05-03-2011, 09:10 PM   #69
TK-421
Registered Sex Offender
 
Drives: E46 M3 | 1JZ S13
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Tampa, FL

Posts: 4,765
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTM View Post
Same way. Went to most classes, did well on midterms, but still would be up at least 1 night for finals. Longest was 3. That sucked. Adderall is a helluva drug
Exactly

Adderall = brain steroids
TK-421 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      05-03-2011, 09:45 PM   #70
silvergray545
Skittles
 
silvergray545's Avatar
 
Drives: E60 545i Sport
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Cleveland, OH

Posts: 454
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2005 545i Sport  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by TK-421 View Post
right

I knew all of the shit I studied but am just paranoid. Honestly, I probably have a mild form of OCD.
I'm the same way.

I took that 100 question final today. That shit was so easy, it was retarded.

Tomorrow I have a final in Business Applications for Excel and Access
__________________

Not putting miles on your Ferrari is like not f*cking your girlfriend so she'll be more desirable to her next boyfriend.
silvergray545 is offline   Lebanon
0
Reply With Quote
      05-03-2011, 10:36 PM   #71
TiAg335i
Trance Life
 
TiAg335i's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 E92 335i
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Long Island, NY

Posts: 4,711
iTrader: (4)

I had a 3.8 GPA in a very hard major. I never pulled ONE all nighter. Not once. That's because I was a responsible student and always studied a week or two before a final and went to EVERY class. I hate when people bitch that they stayed up all night studying for a final - get over yourself. You f'd up the whole semester and now you're complaining? If you have to stay up all night studying you are doing something wrong.
__________________
Vanguard V2 Exhaust//Vishnu DCI//ACM Angel Eyes
TiAg335i is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      05-03-2011, 10:47 PM   #72
BTM
Banned
 
Drives: A///MERICAN!!!
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: A///MERICA!!!

Posts: 10,314
iTrader: (11)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by TiAg335i View Post
I had a 3.8 GPA in a very hard major. I never pulled ONE all nighter. Not once. That's because I was a responsible student and always studied a week or two before a final.
Great, good for you.
Quote:
I hate when people bitch that they stayed up all night studying for a final - get over yourself. You f'd up the whole semester and now you're complaining? If you have to stay up all night studying you are doing something wrong.
This is where you sound like a egotistical douchebag. For you, staying up all night before a test would be stupid. For others, myself included, it works. Considering the goal is to score the highest one can on whatever the test is, staying up the night is not doing anything wrong. It's providing more time to reinforce concepts, formula's, processes, what have you.

Thinking these people are doing something wrong, or are stupid, or "lesser" is a complete miscalculation on your part. Everyone has their own style of learning, and being able to recognize what works best is a form of intelligence and self awareness, rather than one of inferiority. Is someone who heard something 3 months ago and can repeat it exactly smarter than someone who can't? Not unless you want to start crowning autistic people some of the smartest and most capable people around.

Live and let live. The only reason you're hating is because of you're own insecurities and inferiority complexes. I've not once hated on someone who got 8hrs of sleep before a test and did better than I did. And for someone to actually try to infer some sort of intellectual superiority because of such is really just digging their own "intellectual" grave by confirming their ignorance or lack of acknowledgment of methods of learning contrary to their own.
BTM is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      05-03-2011, 11:13 PM   #73
Nutballa
Captain
 
Nutballa's Avatar
 
Drives: BMW 335i
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Austin, Texas+ San Antonio

Posts: 790
iTrader: (1)

Send a message via AIM to Nutballa Send a message via Yahoo to Nutballa
Quote:
Originally Posted by BTM View Post
Great, good for you.


This is where you sound like a egotistical douchebag. For you, staying up all night before a test would be stupid. For others, myself included, it works. Considering the goal is to score the highest one can on whatever the test is, staying up the night is not doing anything wrong. It's providing more time to reinforce concepts, formula's, processes, what have you.

Thinking these people are doing something wrong, or are stupid, or "lesser" is a complete miscalculation on your part. Everyone has their own style of learning, and being able to recognize what works best is a form of intelligence and self awareness, rather than one of inferiority. Is someone who heard something 3 months ago and can repeat it exactly smarter than someone who can't? Not unless you want to start crowning autistic people some of the smartest and most capable people around.

Live and let live. The only reason you're hating is because of you're own insecurities and inferiority complexes. I've not once hated on someone who got 8hrs of sleep before a test and did better than I did. And for someone to actually try to infer some sort of intellectual superiority because of such is really just digging their own "intellectual" grave by confirming their ignorance or lack of acknowledgment of methods of learning contrary to their own.
DAMN
__________________
BMW FTW!

"Power is nothing without Control" - Pirelli.


Nutballa is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      05-03-2011, 11:21 PM   #74
JayKay335i
Banned
 
Drives: ///M323 DCT
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: North Dakota; its best DUHHHHHH

Posts: 5,047
iTrader: (1)

I didn't do shit in college. Didn't pull all nighters either. Still did fine. I work my balls off 7 days a week now and dont sleep the night before finals, and only finals, just out of nerves.
JayKay335i is offline   Egypt
0
Reply With Quote
      05-03-2011, 11:44 PM   #75
TiAg335i
Trance Life
 
TiAg335i's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 E92 335i
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Long Island, NY

Posts: 4,711
iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTM View Post
Great, good for you.


This is where you sound like a egotistical douchebag. For you, staying up all night before a test would be stupid. For others, myself included, it works. Considering the goal is to score the highest one can on whatever the test is, staying up the night is not doing anything wrong. It's providing more time to reinforce concepts, formula's, processes, what have you.

Thinking these people are doing something wrong, or are stupid, or "lesser" is a complete miscalculation on your part. Everyone has their own style of learning, and being able to recognize what works best is a form of intelligence and self awareness, rather than one of inferiority. Is someone who heard something 3 months ago and can repeat it exactly smarter than someone who can't? Not unless you want to start crowning autistic people some of the smartest and most capable people around.

Live and let live. The only reason you're hating is because of you're own insecurities and inferiority complexes. I've not once hated on someone who got 8hrs of sleep before a test and did better than I did. And for someone to actually try to infer some sort of intellectual superiority because of such is really just digging their own "intellectual" grave by confirming their ignorance or lack of acknowledgment of methods of learning contrary to their own.
Damn. I'm sorry you were so butt hurt over what I said. Don't take things so personally, literally and seriously. I was just ranting, nothing more, nothing less. If anything you sound like the douchebag with the insecurities after that thorough response.
__________________
Vanguard V2 Exhaust//Vishnu DCI//ACM Angel Eyes
TiAg335i is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      05-03-2011, 11:45 PM   #76
tlav17
First Lieutenant
 
Drives: '04 Imola Red M3
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Central Jersey

Posts: 347
iTrader: (0)

^^yeah i can't sleep before finals even if i try. too nervous
__________________

'04 Imola Red M3

6MT | SSK | ST Coilovers | Apex Arc-8 | Status Gruppe Exhaust
tlav17 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      05-03-2011, 11:46 PM   #77
JayKay335i
Banned
 
Drives: ///M323 DCT
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: North Dakota; its best DUHHHHHH

Posts: 5,047
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiAg335i View Post
Damn. I'm sorry you were so butt hurt over what I said. Don't take things so personally, literally and seriously. I was just ranting, nothing more, nothing less. If anything you sound like the douchebag with the insecurities after that thorough response.
Dont worry. Hes had a general stick up his ass lately.
JayKay335i is offline   Egypt
0
Reply With Quote
      05-03-2011, 11:48 PM   #78
TiAg335i
Trance Life
 
TiAg335i's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 E92 335i
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Long Island, NY

Posts: 4,711
iTrader: (4)

Oh yeah, and by the way, your argument is based on the fact that people who pull all nighters get GOOD grades. This isn't true 99% of the time, at least in my experience. These are the same people who cheat during the final, and just 'get by' with barely passing grades. These are also the same people who bitch and moan and beg the professor to not give them a failing grade for the course. With these points in mind, your argument is null and invalid. For you it may apply, but not for the people I've seen and known.
__________________
Vanguard V2 Exhaust//Vishnu DCI//ACM Angel Eyes
TiAg335i is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      05-04-2011, 12:04 AM   #79
vioaltec
Sasha Fierce
 
vioaltec's Avatar
 
Drives: 2009 bmw 3 series coupe
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: East Bay

Posts: 232
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiAg335i View Post
Damn. I'm sorry you were so butt hurt over what I said. Don't take things so personally, literally and seriously. I was just ranting, nothing more, nothing less. If anything you sound like the douchebag with the insecurities after that thorough response.
lol you guys are such drama queens!!!! your way worse than us gay guys...hahahahah
__________________
Vivre, Aimer et Voler
vioaltec is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      05-04-2011, 05:49 AM   #80
TK-421
Registered Sex Offender
 
Drives: E46 M3 | 1JZ S13
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Tampa, FL

Posts: 4,765
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiAg335i View Post
Damn. I'm sorry you were so butt hurt over what I said. Don't take things so personally, literally and seriously. I was just ranting, nothing more, nothing less. If anything you sound like the douchebag with the insecurities after that thorough response.
Hypocritical post is hypocritical.
TK-421 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      05-04-2011, 07:41 AM   #81
BTM
Banned
 
Drives: A///MERICAN!!!
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: A///MERICA!!!

Posts: 10,314
iTrader: (11)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by TiAg335i View Post
Oh yeah, and by the way, your argument is based on the fact that people who pull all nighters get GOOD grades. This isn't true 99% of the time, at least in my experience. These are the same people who cheat during the final, and just 'get by' with barely passing grades. These are also the same people who bitch and moan and beg the professor to not give them a failing grade for the course. With these points in mind, your argument is null and invalid. For you it may apply, but not for the people I've seen and known.
Yes it is, it's based off doing what works for you. Meaning what works gives you the best grade you can get. Nice made up statistic btw. And nothing you said nullifies my argument, I take it your "difficult" major wasn't logic. Nor was it statistics.

I have had a stick up my ass in OT lately, mostly due to the sheer stupidity of 99% (made up statistic) of the people post here

Last edited by BTM; 05-04-2011 at 08:04 AM.
BTM is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      05-04-2011, 07:49 AM   #82
BTM
Banned
 
Drives: A///MERICAN!!!
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: A///MERICA!!!

Posts: 10,314
iTrader: (11)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by BTM View Post

I have had a stick up my ass in OT lately, mostly due to the sheer stupidity of 99% (made up statistic) of the people post here
Such as posting something like this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiAg335i View Post
Damn. I'm sorry you were so butt hurt over what I said. Don't take things so personally, literally and seriously. I was just ranting, nothing more, nothing less. If anything you sound like the douchebag with the insecurities after that thorough response.
Instead of defending your contention, you resort to putting me down because I thoroughly and honestly responded to your original statement, which was in itself an attempt to prop yourself up while putting others down. That is where I was inferring your insecurities from.
BTM is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      05-04-2011, 09:16 AM   #83
TiAg335i
Trance Life
 
TiAg335i's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 E92 335i
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Long Island, NY

Posts: 4,711
iTrader: (4)

^^

Whatever bro. You sound delusional/slightly crazy. I don't have the desire to argue with a delusional and/or crazy person.
__________________
Vanguard V2 Exhaust//Vishnu DCI//ACM Angel Eyes
TiAg335i is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      05-04-2011, 09:21 AM   #84
BrokenVert
Resident Kerbalnaut
 
BrokenVert's Avatar
 
Drives: Topless Electric Boogaloo
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Fahrvergnügen

Posts: 9,886
iTrader: (0)

^you guys are funny. Perfect distraction from finals stress that I needed.
__________________
BrokenVert is online now   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      05-04-2011, 09:47 AM   #85
gtrokin330
Brigadier General
 
Drives: TT
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: LI

Posts: 3,858
iTrader: (7)

was in the library yesterday for a straight 12 hours working on a feasibility study, studying for a calculus final, reading some good ole' socrates and doing a paper on China's rapidly growing cross-border acquisitions. For some reason i think i was talking about the profitability and growth of the construction industry in my sleep, ha.
gtrokin330 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      05-04-2011, 09:50 AM   #86
BTM
Banned
 
Drives: A///MERICAN!!!
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: A///MERICA!!!

Posts: 10,314
iTrader: (11)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by TiAg335i View Post
^^

Whatever bro. You sound delusional/slightly crazy. I don't have the desire to argue with a delusional and/or crazy person.
Pot meet kettle, bro.
BTM is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      05-04-2011, 10:47 AM   #87
TK-421
Registered Sex Offender
 
Drives: E46 M3 | 1JZ S13
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Tampa, FL

Posts: 4,765
iTrader: (0)

FATALITY


BTM wins
TK-421 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      05-04-2011, 03:19 PM   #88
silvergray545
Skittles
 
silvergray545's Avatar
 
Drives: E60 545i Sport
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Cleveland, OH

Posts: 454
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2005 545i Sport  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by TK-421 View Post
FATALITY


BTM wins
__________________

Not putting miles on your Ferrari is like not f*cking your girlfriend so she'll be more desirable to her next boyfriend.
silvergray545 is offline   Lebanon
0
Reply With Quote
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
btm hates everything, btm pwnd tiag fuuu, collin does online school, cometsucksofftiag, jaykay = dumbshit, jaykay = worst poster, tiag335igotskeetedon, tiaglovescometsp*ssy, tk-421<3hismotherpussy, tk-421gote46lol

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:52 PM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST