BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > M3 Photos/Video/Media Gallery
 
Steve Thomas BMW
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      04-26-2011, 11:30 PM   #67
wwjd15
Banned
United_States
23
Rep
1,322
Posts

 
Drives: 11 E92 M3 MR
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Orange County

iTrader: (6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eugene-TAIWAN View Post
Thanks for the nice comment! and I do agree with you maybe the wing or the interior for some can be too much but I actually like it a lot. The wing does make a difference but I don't have numbers maybe Martin_D has
I just tested out the Varis wing at track last weekend. It caused massive amount of understeering. I'm going to make an aggressive front lip and do some suspension tuning. Hopefully I can dial it out, otherwise I would have to take it off.

Your car looks awesome. Can't wait to see the Brembo GTR kit on it.
Appreciate 0
      04-26-2011, 11:37 PM   #68
Eugene-TAIWAN
Brigadier General
Eugene-TAIWAN's Avatar
Taiwan
79
Rep
3,113
Posts

 
Drives: E92 M3 Coupe
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Taiwan

iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunnn View Post
I call BS, because I just saw what you bought
I can't hide anything these day

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwjd15 View Post
I just tested out the Varis wing at track last weekend. It caused massive amount of understeering. I'm going to make an aggressive front lip and do some suspension tuning. Hopefully I can dial it out, otherwise I would have to take it off.

Your car looks awesome. Can't wait to see the Brembo GTR kit on it.
thanks buddy! I might now have the same issues as yourself. because I have a heavy charger upfront that weighs down the front end.
for some reason I feel my car oversteers a little to much, I don't know if its the R888 265 upfront but you never know until you try it
__________________

Past: Gintani stage3 M3
present: Porsche 993RWB, 964RS America,996 cupcar, 964 turbo 3.6, 991C4S, i3 in September
Appreciate 0
      04-28-2011, 01:11 AM   #69
MrHarris
yodog
MrHarris's Avatar
United_States
77
Rep
5,037
Posts

 
Drives: '86 Corolla
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Diamond Bar, Ca

iTrader: (5)

Garage List
2009 BMW  [5.00]
Send a message via AIM to MrHarris
Hood looks great. Not a fan of the wing but if functional and put to use I guess it's okay
__________________

2009 E92 M3 | Alpine White | Black Extended | Advan RS | Turner Test Pipes | Dinan Axle-Back | OETuning | Eibach Springs | UUC SSK | VRS Front Lip | VRS Type I Diffuser | Matte Black | RPi Scoops | MS Filter | Yokohama AD08 | F1 Pinnacle
Special Thanks: Gintani | OETuning | eAs
Appreciate 0
      04-28-2011, 07:43 PM   #70
Eugene-TAIWAN
Brigadier General
Eugene-TAIWAN's Avatar
Taiwan
79
Rep
3,113
Posts

 
Drives: E92 M3 Coupe
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Taiwan

iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrHarris View Post
Hood looks great. Not a fan of the wing but if functional and put to use I guess it's okay
i'm planning to start track my car soon! so I will put it to good use
__________________

Past: Gintani stage3 M3
present: Porsche 993RWB, 964RS America,996 cupcar, 964 turbo 3.6, 991C4S, i3 in September
Appreciate 0
      04-28-2011, 11:22 PM   #71
SHADY1
Hamann M3 Fan
SHADY1's Avatar
United_States
52
Rep
2,740
Posts

 
Drives: 2008 E92 Jerez Black M3
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Killeen, Texas

iTrader: (6)

Garage List
Thumbs up WoW Eugene, your M3 looks Awesome

Eugene what's up I love all the mods on your M3 I really like the Arkym Hood, if you look at my sig you will see I have a double side Arkym Hood on order but you know me and when it come to carbon fiber I like the way you custom painted your Arkym bumper I plan to custom paint my Arkym bumper as well, but just a little different but in a eye candy carbon fiber type of way along with the hood. I will do this once I redeploy from Iraq . I am thinking about pulling the trigger on a Arkym diffuser because it looks a little more aggressive than my Hamann Now as for your pics .... I guess you did not get the memo on phone pics well here you go guy Sorry you ask for this guy, Now post some better pics up before somebody get's hurt
__________________

JZB,6MT, My mods 360 Forged 20inch wheels,VF650 Supercharger,SPEC Super Twin Disk Clutch,Hamann CF roof spoiler,H&R springs,CF grills,Hamann rear trunk spoiler,Hamann Side Skirts, ARKYM full CF bumper, Gintani Race exhaust, AA X-pipe catless,RPI scoops,AA SSK, Arkym CF Double Sided Vented Hood,Arkym CF rear Diffuser
Appreciate 0
      04-28-2011, 11:55 PM   #72
KGB7
Crazy Russian Bastard
KGB7's Avatar
United_States
13
Rep
824
Posts

 
Drives: 01 740i sport
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Siberian Prison

iTrader: (0)

Its an over kill for my taste but it still looks nice. Good Job dude!
Appreciate 0
      04-29-2011, 03:22 AM   #73
Eugene-TAIWAN
Brigadier General
Eugene-TAIWAN's Avatar
Taiwan
79
Rep
3,113
Posts

 
Drives: E92 M3 Coupe
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Taiwan

iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHADY1 View Post
Eugene what's up I love all the mods on your M3 I really like the Arkym Hood, if you look at my sig you will see I have a double side Arkym Hood on order but you know me and when it come to carbon fiber I like the way you custom painted your Arkym bumper I plan to custom paint my Arkym bumper as well, but just a little different but in a eye candy carbon fiber type of way along with the hood. I will do this once I redeploy from Iraq . I am thinking about pulling the trigger on a Arkym diffuser because it looks a little more aggressive than my Hamann Now as for your pics .... I guess you did not get the memo on phone pics well here you go guy Sorry you ask for this guy, Now post some better pics up before somebody get's hurt
How are you doing sir! its been awhile since we last met! I've always wanted to see what would happen if you can made the car into MATTE Black with MATTE Arkym bumper and hood! I think that would be very very nice. Its too bad sometimes when you don't have all the colors you want with a snap of your figures.
I'm really looking forward on seeing your car next time(don't when that will be). Be Safe!

The Arkym diffuser is the way to go!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KGB7 View Post
Its an over kill for my taste but it still looks nice. Good Job dude!
thanks for the comment!
__________________

Past: Gintani stage3 M3
present: Porsche 993RWB, 964RS America,996 cupcar, 964 turbo 3.6, 991C4S, i3 in September
Appreciate 0
      04-29-2011, 10:12 AM   #74
Sean@PYSpeed.com
Sean@PYSpeed.com's Avatar
United_States
145
Rep
8,956
Posts

 
Drives: 2009 AW E92 M3
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Bay Area

iTrader: (22)

Send a message via AIM to Sean@PYSpeed.com
EUGENE!!! When can we see some more pictures? =)
Appreciate 0
      04-29-2011, 11:06 AM   #75
SalM
S1N1ST3R
Montenegro
6
Rep
402
Posts

 
Drives: 2008 E90 335i & 2013 Scion FRS
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Long Island,Ny

iTrader: (0)

I envy...
Appreciate 0
      04-29-2011, 08:13 PM   #76
Eugene-TAIWAN
Brigadier General
Eugene-TAIWAN's Avatar
Taiwan
79
Rep
3,113
Posts

 
Drives: E92 M3 Coupe
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Taiwan

iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean@PYSpeed.com View Post
EUGENE!!! When can we see some more pictures? =)
soon I'm just waiting for a nice day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SalM View Post
I envy...
__________________

Past: Gintani stage3 M3
present: Porsche 993RWB, 964RS America,996 cupcar, 964 turbo 3.6, 991C4S, i3 in September
Appreciate 0
      04-29-2011, 11:41 PM   #77
turb0mike
turb0mike's Avatar
71
Rep
2,709
Posts

 
Drives: E90 335i Racecar
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: San Diego, CA

iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2010 BMW 335i  [4.45]
Roll cage or roll bar? Roll cage would be somewhat of a hassle to install, but I commend you if you are going that direction.
Appreciate 0
      04-30-2011, 09:23 AM   #78
SHADY1
Hamann M3 Fan
SHADY1's Avatar
United_States
52
Rep
2,740
Posts

 
Drives: 2008 E92 Jerez Black M3
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Killeen, Texas

iTrader: (6)

Garage List
Thumbs up Thanks Eugene

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eugene-TAIWAN View Post
How are you doing sir! its been awhile since we last met! I've always wanted to see what would happen if you can made the car into MATTE Black with MATTE Arkym bumper and hood! I think that would be very very nice. Its too bad sometimes when you don't have all the colors you want with a snap of your figures.
I'm really looking forward on seeing your car next time(don't when that will be). Be Safe!

The Arkym diffuser is the way to go!



thanks for the comment!
Thanks for the advise Eugene, I think I am going to go that route and get the Arkym diffuser . It will take sometime before I can show the complete out come of my next carbon fiber mods, but for now the project is in the works . Oh and I am not really a Matte Black color fan I like the color of the car and carbon fiber just the way it is take care and enjoy your awesome looking M3
__________________

JZB,6MT, My mods 360 Forged 20inch wheels,VF650 Supercharger,SPEC Super Twin Disk Clutch,Hamann CF roof spoiler,H&R springs,CF grills,Hamann rear trunk spoiler,Hamann Side Skirts, ARKYM full CF bumper, Gintani Race exhaust, AA X-pipe catless,RPI scoops,AA SSK, Arkym CF Double Sided Vented Hood,Arkym CF rear Diffuser
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:23 PM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST