|04-24-2011, 11:45 PM||#1|
Drives: 320i / MB C63 / VW up!
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Sydney, Australia
Family Drive Day - 1Addicts & E90 Post - 29th May Blue Mountains
It's that time of year again - Drive Day. Working with Taymaishu from 1addicts, we'd like to propose a bring-your-family for a fun day in the Blue Mountains. Catering not for your right foot, but for your sweet-talker, Sunday 29th May will be one of our more social gatherings complete with a tour of the Blue Mountains.
Meet: 9:30am at Glenbrook Park, NSW 2773
Start: 10:00am from Glebrook Park
1. Cruise to Mount Victoria where we'll stop for a coffee and some food, plus some great scenery on the way including Medlow Bath, home of the ex-Hydro Majestic hotel.
2. From Mount Victoria, we'll continue our cruise towards our lunch spot which is Jenolan Caves. The road is beautiful and tame, including a fantastic slow descent into the caves. Crossing the Great Diving Range offers drivers and passengers a great view of "past the East Coast".
3. Lunch:Jenolan Caves Inn/Hotel & possible caves tour (dependant on interest)
4. After Lunch, we'll continue our drive and head up and out of the caves area towards the historic town of Oberon through some beautiful cambered corners and views of the plains that border the western Blue Mountains.
5. Afternoon tea and shopping in Oberon, including the very famous Oberon gardens.
6. After a final photo shoot, we can all head back to Sydney at our own will.
What to do now i'm interested?
- Please post in this thread if you can/can't/are interested in coming.
- Also please note if you're interested in a tour of Jenolan Caves when we are there for lunch!
- Any other questions you may have.
Map of the trip
Taymaishu will be handling the 1Addicts and I'll try and get as many of our E90post community to come along! Please don't hesitate to ask either of us any questions you may have. We will be posting identical information on both sides so that we're all on the same page.
Look forward to meeting you all, your better halves and your families for a social 1Addicts & E90 joint meeting.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|