BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > Canada
 
ESS Tuning
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      04-16-2011, 11:23 PM   #1013
col.faith
Second Lieutenant
5
Rep
214
Posts

 
Drives: bmw e92 m3 edition AW
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: toronto

iTrader: (0)

Spotted an alpine white edition model at 4810 Sheppard ave. plaza. Car is from BMW autohaus dealer. Anyone on this forum?
Appreciate 0
      04-18-2011, 11:11 AM   #1014
m3tor
Private First Class
m3tor's Avatar
Canada
3
Rep
168
Posts

 
Drives: e92 M3
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Toronto, Ontario

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOAB View Post
saw this driving home. if you are a member, very nice car. love the colour.
Belongs to a colleague of mine. Looks great IRL. Love the wheels too. He's not on the Forum I don't think.
__________________
2015 F82 M4, Alpine White / Black
2012 E92 M3 ZCP, Alpine White / Black, M-DCT - RIP
2008 E92 M3 Silverstone / Black, 6 speed, ZCP wheels, Dinan exhaust, software, airbox & Stage 1 suspension - SOLD
2002 E46 M3 Carbon Black / Imola Red, 6 speed, 19s - SOLD
Appreciate 0
      04-18-2011, 05:07 PM   #1015
col.faith
Second Lieutenant
5
Rep
214
Posts

 
Drives: bmw e92 m3 edition AW
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: toronto

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by m3tor View Post
Belongs to a colleague of mine. Looks great IRL. Love the wheels too. He's not on the Forum I don't think.
So does he spend all day trying to wipe off finger prints on his car
Appreciate 0
      04-18-2011, 08:01 PM   #1016
AMOCHOSTO
Major
AMOCHOSTO's Avatar
Canada
16
Rep
1,007
Posts

 
Drives: IB BB E90 M3
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Toronto.

iTrader: (0)

Saw an SG E93 northbound on the 404 today. Looked nice and clean.
__________________
E90 Interlagos Blue, (Winter Beater) Bamboo Beige, M-Drive, EDC, PDC, USB 6MT.
Mods to date; Curb rash, Scraped front spoiler, Installed RAC Monolite RG63 Silver
1984 Porsche 911 Carrera Coupe (ROW)

Appreciate 0
      04-18-2011, 08:58 PM   #1017
m3tor
Private First Class
m3tor's Avatar
Canada
3
Rep
168
Posts

 
Drives: e92 M3
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Toronto, Ontario

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by col.faith View Post
So does he spend all day trying to wipe off finger prints on his car
He does seem to be at the carwash a lot...
__________________
2015 F82 M4, Alpine White / Black
2012 E92 M3 ZCP, Alpine White / Black, M-DCT - RIP
2008 E92 M3 Silverstone / Black, 6 speed, ZCP wheels, Dinan exhaust, software, airbox & Stage 1 suspension - SOLD
2002 E46 M3 Carbon Black / Imola Red, 6 speed, 19s - SOLD
Appreciate 0
      04-21-2011, 08:43 AM   #1018
Gearhead999s
Major General
Gearhead999s's Avatar
93
Rep
6,814
Posts

 
Drives: F25 2.8d(wifes)F82 M4
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Toronto

iTrader: (0)

Last night about 8.30 Bayview & Steeles MR coupe.nice sound,BBK.Guy wanted to race me which was real strange as I was in my F150
I think the driver is somewhat odd
Appreciate 0
      04-21-2011, 08:45 AM   #1019
Jaypod
Brigadier General
Jaypod's Avatar
No_Country
64
Rep
4,962
Posts

 
Drives: Frozen M3, AM V8V, 991 GT3
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Toronto

iTrader: (7)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gearhead999s View Post
Last night about 8.30 Bayview & Steeles MR coupe.nice sound,BBK.Guy wanted to race me which was real strange as I was in my F150
I think the driver is somewhat odd
I have seen that guy before - he didnt want to race - just wanted to grab a pint.
Appreciate 0
      04-21-2011, 08:48 AM   #1020
Gearhead999s
Major General
Gearhead999s's Avatar
93
Rep
6,814
Posts

 
Drives: F25 2.8d(wifes)F82 M4
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Toronto

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaypod View Post
I have seen that guy before - he didnt want to race - just wanted to grab a pint.
Whew!I was concerned,but I still beat him across the light with my massive 434 ft/lbs of torque
Appreciate 0
      04-21-2011, 09:12 AM   #1021
ALM3
Private First Class
Canada
2
Rep
170
Posts

 
Drives: 2008 M3
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Toronto

iTrader: (0)

My nav system distracted me with the location of several note worthy pubs! Also - no street racing for me.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      04-21-2011, 09:30 AM   #1022
Gearhead999s
Major General
Gearhead999s's Avatar
93
Rep
6,814
Posts

 
Drives: F25 2.8d(wifes)F82 M4
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Toronto

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALM3 View Post
My nav system distracted me with the location of several note worthy pubs! Also - no street racing for me.
My wife noticed that after you used my truck the nav POI's were set to English style Pubs
Appreciate 0
      04-21-2011, 09:32 AM   #1023
Jaypod
Brigadier General
Jaypod's Avatar
No_Country
64
Rep
4,962
Posts

 
Drives: Frozen M3, AM V8V, 991 GT3
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Toronto

iTrader: (7)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gearhead999s View Post
My wife noticed that after you used my truck the nav POI's were set to English style Pubs
Trying to blame Al?? I know those must have been in there before Al ever touched that truck. I think your wife is smarter than that.
Appreciate 0
      04-21-2011, 09:37 AM   #1024
Gearhead999s
Major General
Gearhead999s's Avatar
93
Rep
6,814
Posts

 
Drives: F25 2.8d(wifes)F82 M4
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Toronto

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaypod View Post
Trying to blame Al?? I know those must have been in there before Al ever touched that truck. I think your wife is smarter than that.
I forgot Al does not need the Nav to acomplish that task for himself

Her POI's are Starbucks & Coach Stores
Appreciate 0
      04-22-2011, 04:52 PM   #1025
Simma
First Lieutenant
Simma's Avatar
Canada
5
Rep
323
Posts

 
Drives: E92 M3
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Toronto

iTrader: (0)

spotted a clean modded black e92 m3 (was too blind to tell whether it was jerez, jetblack or even blue lol) on mccowan and hwy 7. the front licence plate was bolted to the driver side, very nice.
Appreciate 0
      04-22-2011, 05:51 PM   #1026
MK599
I like Polar Bears..
MK599's Avatar
Canada
12
Rep
373
Posts

 
Drives: E92 M3
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Toronto, Canada

iTrader: (10)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simma View Post
spotted a clean modded black e92 m3 (was too blind to tell whether it was jerez, jetblack or even blue lol) on mccowan and hwy 7. the front licence plate was bolted to the driver side, very nice.
Damn. First time I'm spotted and I'm in a friends car. It was bunnns car. It was Jerez. Spotted you too, didn't know if you saw us.
__________________
///Matthew.
@MK599

Last edited by MK599; 04-22-2011 at 06:56 PM.
Appreciate 0
      04-22-2011, 07:50 PM   #1027
Simma
First Lieutenant
Simma's Avatar
Canada
5
Rep
323
Posts

 
Drives: E92 M3
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Toronto

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MK599 View Post
Damn. First time I'm spotted and I'm in a friends car. It was bunnns car. It was Jerez. Spotted you too, didn't know if you saw us.
lol
Appreciate 0
      04-22-2011, 09:45 PM   #1028
STALKER
Brigadier General
50
Rep
3,665
Posts

 
Drives: 2008 E90 M3, 991 C4S, 997 GT3
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Toronto, ON

iTrader: (5)

Grey E92 M3 on Spadina near Lee Gardens @9pm tonight.
Had an exhaust and rims.
__________________

2008 AW/FR E90 M3-SOLD
2013 991 C4S-SOLD
2010 GT3
Appreciate 0
      04-23-2011, 01:19 AM   #1029
bunnn
Colonel
bunnn's Avatar
35
Rep
2,260
Posts

 
Drives: like a grandma
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Toronto

iTrader: (12)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simma View Post
spotted a clean modded black e92 m3 (was too blind to tell whether it was jerez, jetblack or even blue lol) on mccowan and hwy 7. the front licence plate was bolted to the driver side, very nice.
Hi! .. my plates on the passenger side btw

Spotted an e93 M3 with en exhaust and a huge nurburgring sticker on the rear window... on steeles @ 140am
__________________
Cheers
Ben
Appreciate 0
      04-23-2011, 05:19 PM   #1030
nitro
Private First Class
nitro's Avatar
Canada
2
Rep
144
Posts

 
Drives: 2010 E92 M3
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: TORONTO

iTrader: (0)

was tooling around today on my motorcycle and saw an AW e92 on major mack and yonge. it was beautiful. had black rims and blue calipers and the sexiest trunk (not sure what kind). and then on my way home, at major mack and 404 i saw another AW e92. this one was stock. white m3's look so clean.
__________________
2010 jzb e92

Appreciate 0
      04-23-2011, 06:07 PM   #1031
MK599
I like Polar Bears..
MK599's Avatar
Canada
12
Rep
373
Posts

 
Drives: E92 M3
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Toronto, Canada

iTrader: (10)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitro View Post
was tooling around today on my motorcycle and saw an AW e92 on major mack and yonge. it was beautiful. had black rims and blue calipers and the sexiest trunk (not sure what kind). and then on my way home, at major mack and 404 i saw another AW e92. this one was stock. white m3's look so clean.
First one you saw was probably UNNATRAL, he has atlantis blue brembo bbk, black bbs ch-rs and a vorsteiner trunk.
__________________
///Matthew.
@MK599
Appreciate 0
      04-23-2011, 07:09 PM   #1032
nitro
Private First Class
nitro's Avatar
Canada
2
Rep
144
Posts

 
Drives: 2010 E92 M3
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: TORONTO

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MK599 View Post
First one you saw was probably UNNATRAL, he has atlantis blue brembo bbk, black bbs ch-rs and a vorsteiner trunk.
man, that was one nice looking m3.....
__________________
2010 jzb e92

Appreciate 0
      04-23-2011, 07:16 PM   #1033
MK599
I like Polar Bears..
MK599's Avatar
Canada
12
Rep
373
Posts

 
Drives: E92 M3
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Toronto, Canada

iTrader: (10)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitro View Post
man, that was one nice looking m3.....
Yea, havent seen it in real life. But I will soon.
If you havent seen his build thread: http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=488347
__________________
///Matthew.
@MK599
Appreciate 0
      04-23-2011, 07:25 PM   #1034
nitro
Private First Class
nitro's Avatar
Canada
2
Rep
144
Posts

 
Drives: 2010 E92 M3
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: TORONTO

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MK599 View Post
Yea, havent seen it in real life. But I will soon.
If you havent seen his build thread: http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=488347
tks! yeah, that was the car!! noticed the offset licence plate (reminded me of my evoX) and the IND sticker in the window. UNNATRAL, very very nice ride my friend. i was rubber necking when you were pulling the left and almost ran off the road. hahahaha.
__________________
2010 jzb e92

Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:12 AM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST