BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > General M3 Forum (E90 + E92 + E93)
 
rolloface
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      02-28-2011, 10:46 AM   #1
Navin323i
Europrojektz East
 
Drives: See my Sig
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Maryland

Posts: 421
iTrader: (0)

I'm back after a 2 year absence...

Hello Everyone,

Some of you might remember me from a couple of years back. I own a twin screw supercharged BMW 323i sedan that I bought brand new almost 11 years ago, heavily modded with carbon fiber to reflect the carbon fiber in my partly mechanical heart as a result of 5 open heart surgeries (use my car to raise congenital heart awareness and inspire folks thru my car to maintain a healthy heart).

A couple of years ago I joined this site after I almost pulled the plug on an E90 sedan in LeMans blue but eventually decided not to because of the love and sentiment I have for my 323i (it was the car that I brought both my baby girls from the hospital after they were born).

However, later in 2009 my 2nd daughter was born and she changed my entire life... no longer was car modding such an important thing for me, nor my 323i as sentimental as it was before. I said to myself... what's more important... the car that brought my baby girls home from the hospital, or MY BABY GIRLS THEMSELVES? Once I thought of it that way, I'm a lot more open now to pursue my desire to get back into an M3, though I'm leaning towards the E92 now since I've never owned a coupe before, and my daughters are older now so they wouldn't mind sitting in the back seat of an E92 M3.

Over the next several months I'll be on here a lot more, chatting with you all, and hopefully getting to meet many of you who might be local to me.

I'm curious if I wind up getting my E92 M3 in the fall of this year, will it be a 2012 model or 2011 model?

Also, I plan on doing the Performance Center delivery in South Carolina and take my wife with me to get the car and drive back home with her... that'll be a great husband/wife experience for sure!

For those of you who did the Performance Center Delivery, I'd enjoy hearing about your experiences with it.

For those of you who don't know the story behind my 323i and me, below are some links to some features my car was in...

Washington Examiner Newspaper Feature
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/lo...-42690682.html

Eurotuner Magazine Feature
http://www.eurotuner.com/featuredveh...23i/index.html

I'd like to end my post here by saying how it's great to be back here. I almost died recently due to some recent heart issues I had that required a new pacemaker to be implanted inside me... so I'm very grateful to be alive today and to still be a husband, father, and BMW owner. Thank you all.

Navin
__________________
My 2 Little Girls... the REAL carbon fiber keeping my mechanical heart alive

BMW Individual Atlantis Metallic Twin Screw S/C'ed 5spd 2000 323i
SPONSORED BY: BBS | Toyo Tires | DPE | WheelSTO | Vorsteiner | European Auto Source | Bimmertools | GetBMWParts | Race Apeel
Navin323i is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      02-28-2011, 11:27 AM   #2
frenchM3dreamer
Captain
 
Drives: 08 Mitsu Eclipse Spyder GTP
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Edmonton, AB

Posts: 786
iTrader: (0)

too bad you cant swap a bad heart as easily as you can with a bad engine
seriously though, with all the health issues you seem to be dealing with, i'd get whatever car makes you happy and enjoy it to the fullest !
you obviously know better than most folks that we wont be around forever, so time to get that E92 !!! although if i were you i'd get the E93
time to check your 323i now
frenchM3dreamer is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      02-28-2011, 01:33 PM   #3
Navin323i
Europrojektz East
 
Drives: See my Sig
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Maryland

Posts: 421
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by frenchM3dreamer View Post
too bad you cant swap a bad heart as easily as you can with a bad engine
seriously though, with all the health issues you seem to be dealing with, i'd get whatever car makes you happy and enjoy it to the fullest !
you obviously know better than most folks that we wont be around forever, so time to get that E92 !!! although if i were you i'd get the E93
time to check your 323i now
Great to meet you, bro! Actually, it's quite funny regarding the parallels between my 323i and I. Both my car and I started off our lives "slow" (me in the sense that I had a heart condition that limited me physically and the 323i in the sense that well... it's a 323i, lol). However technology improved both me and my car... me because of carbon fiber heart implant and pacemaker, and my car because of the twin screw supercharger and manual transmission swap.

But I'm ready to move on now... my kids have inspired me to get the melbourne red E92 M3 coupe, plus I love the color red... afterall, my baby daughter's name (Rohini) means red.

Navin
__________________
My 2 Little Girls... the REAL carbon fiber keeping my mechanical heart alive

BMW Individual Atlantis Metallic Twin Screw S/C'ed 5spd 2000 323i
SPONSORED BY: BBS | Toyo Tires | DPE | WheelSTO | Vorsteiner | European Auto Source | Bimmertools | GetBMWParts | Race Apeel
Navin323i is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      02-28-2011, 01:49 PM   #4
mr_yogi
Lieutenant
 
Drives: Success
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Atlanta, GA

Posts: 487
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Navin323i View Post
Hello Everyone,

Some of you might remember me from a couple of years back. I own a twin screw supercharged BMW 323i sedan that I bought brand new almost 11 years ago, heavily modded with carbon fiber to reflect the carbon fiber in my partly mechanical heart as a result of 5 open heart surgeries (use my car to raise congenital heart awareness and inspire folks thru my car to maintain a healthy heart).

A couple of years ago I joined this site after I almost pulled the plug on an E90 sedan in LeMans blue but eventually decided not to because of the love and sentiment I have for my 323i (it was the car that I brought both my baby girls from the hospital after they were born).

However, later in 2009 my 2nd daughter was born and she changed my entire life... no longer was car modding such an important thing for me, nor my 323i as sentimental as it was before. I said to myself... what's more important... the car that brought my baby girls home from the hospital, or MY BABY GIRLS THEMSELVES? Once I thought of it that way, I'm a lot more open now to pursue my desire to get back into an M3, though I'm leaning towards the E92 now since I've never owned a coupe before, and my daughters are older now so they wouldn't mind sitting in the back seat of an E92 M3.

Over the next several months I'll be on here a lot more, chatting with you all, and hopefully getting to meet many of you who might be local to me.

I'm curious if I wind up getting my E92 M3 in the fall of this year, will it be a 2012 model or 2011 model?

Also, I plan on doing the Performance Center delivery in South Carolina and take my wife with me to get the car and drive back home with her... that'll be a great husband/wife experience for sure!

For those of you who did the Performance Center Delivery, I'd enjoy hearing about your experiences with it.

For those of you who don't know the story behind my 323i and me, below are some links to some features my car was in...

Washington Examiner Newspaper Feature
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/lo...-42690682.html

Eurotuner Magazine Feature
http://www.eurotuner.com/featuredveh...23i/index.html

I'd like to end my post here by saying how it's great to be back here. I almost died recently due to some recent heart issues I had that required a new pacemaker to be implanted inside me... so I'm very grateful to be alive today and to still be a husband, father, and BMW owner. Thank you all.

Navin

Welcome (back) Navin. Good to have you on here. Great post as well. I'm currently waiting to take Performance Centery Delivery on my LeMans Blue E90! I'll definitely provide a thorough write-up with pics once done. Best of luck in your pursuit for the M! Depending on when your production is this fall, you'll either fall into a last run 2011 or first run 2012.

Also - good to have a fellow desi on the boards!

Yogi
mr_yogi is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      02-28-2011, 03:13 PM   #5
Navin323i
Europrojektz East
 
Drives: See my Sig
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Maryland

Posts: 421
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_yogi View Post
Welcome (back) Navin. Good to have you on here. Great post as well. I'm currently waiting to take Performance Centery Delivery on my LeMans Blue E90! I'll definitely provide a thorough write-up with pics once done. Best of luck in your pursuit for the M! Depending on when your production is this fall, you'll either fall into a last run 2011 or first run 2012.

Also - good to have a fellow desi on the boards!

Yogi
Thanks Yogi! Great to meet you, and always nice to meet a fellow Desi. Where in India are you from, bro? I'm from Bangalore and my wife is from Punjab, though I was born and raised here in the U.S. all my life (wife came to the U.S. at the age of 3), but we were still raised with Indian traditions and values thanks to our parents.
Definitely keep in touch and I'll be very interested in seeing your write up on the Performance Center delivery.

When is the cutoff between the last run 2011 and first run 2012? Do I want to try and get in on the last run 2011 or is 2012 the better way to go?

I might be coming down to Atlanta within the coming months... there is a HUGE BMW meet called "4ngiefest"... if I wind up going then I'll let you know... would be cool to meet up.

Navin
__________________
My 2 Little Girls... the REAL carbon fiber keeping my mechanical heart alive

BMW Individual Atlantis Metallic Twin Screw S/C'ed 5spd 2000 323i
SPONSORED BY: BBS | Toyo Tires | DPE | WheelSTO | Vorsteiner | European Auto Source | Bimmertools | GetBMWParts | Race Apeel
Navin323i is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      02-28-2011, 03:17 PM   #6
MMMorish
Just call me J.J. McClure
 
MMMorish's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 M3 & C4 Corvette
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Toronto

Posts: 2,836
iTrader: (5)

Hey Navin,

Welcome back! I remember reading your thread a few years ago. Your car is pretty slick. I hope you get your M3 soon and continue posting.

Cheers!
Nick
__________________
MODS: Meisterschaft GT Racing Exhaust / BMC Air Filter / UUC SSK & DSSR (Modded)/ RPI Scoops / Passport SRX Hardwired / Custom Wrap 3M Clearbra / 20% Tint / 50% Windshield Tint / Key Hole Delete / Matted Out Accessories / VRS Type II Diffuser / Smoked Reflectors / Euphoria 6K LED Interior Lights / Rear Fog Light Mod / 6000K HID's / 6500K LUX H8 Angel Eyes / RDash License Plate LED Kit / LED Xenon Reverse Lights
"M3 drivers have no friends"
MMMorish is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      02-28-2011, 03:27 PM   #7
Navin323i
Europrojektz East
 
Drives: See my Sig
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Maryland

Posts: 421
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMMorish View Post
Hey Navin,

Welcome back! I remember reading your thread a few years ago. Your car is pretty slick. I hope you get your M3 soon and continue posting.

Cheers!
Nick
Hey Nick! I remember you as well... thank you so much for your post and for your kind words. This time I aim to stick around here and not leave so soon, lol.
__________________
My 2 Little Girls... the REAL carbon fiber keeping my mechanical heart alive

BMW Individual Atlantis Metallic Twin Screw S/C'ed 5spd 2000 323i
SPONSORED BY: BBS | Toyo Tires | DPE | WheelSTO | Vorsteiner | European Auto Source | Bimmertools | GetBMWParts | Race Apeel
Navin323i is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      02-28-2011, 03:30 PM   #8
DeeJW
///M...
 
Drives: 2013 SG E92 M3
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Los Angeles

Posts: 263
iTrader: (0)

Good to have you back. Such a touching story. Keep on fighting man! As far as the M3's go I believe 2011 is the last year model but they have gone through so many changes for 2011 and they keep on changing!
DeeJW is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      02-28-2011, 04:09 PM   #9
Navin323i
Europrojektz East
 
Drives: See my Sig
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Maryland

Posts: 421
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xzlnt View Post
Good to have you back. Such a touching story. Keep on fighting man! As far as the M3's go I believe 2011 is the last year model but they have gone through so many changes for 2011 and they keep on changing!
Thanks bro! I recall reading a post on here (correct me if I'm wrong) stating that the E90 M3 ends this year, however the E92 coupe and E93 convertible will continue into 2012.
__________________
My 2 Little Girls... the REAL carbon fiber keeping my mechanical heart alive

BMW Individual Atlantis Metallic Twin Screw S/C'ed 5spd 2000 323i
SPONSORED BY: BBS | Toyo Tires | DPE | WheelSTO | Vorsteiner | European Auto Source | Bimmertools | GetBMWParts | Race Apeel
Navin323i is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      02-28-2011, 07:59 PM   #10
UA
///M User
 
Drives: 2011.5 M3
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Boston, MA

Posts: 204
iTrader: (0)

Welcome! Amazing story, I remember always checking out your car over on E46Fanatics. I worked my way up from my first car being a 323i and even though I've gone through three BMW's since then I still miss that car. Good luck on your E92 and you will not regret going from a sedan to a coupe! Especially an M3 coupe!!!

Also, the E92 and E93 are supposed to have a 2012 MY. So it all depends what month you buy. Take care!
UA is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      02-28-2011, 08:00 PM   #11
mr_yogi
Lieutenant
 
Drives: Success
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Atlanta, GA

Posts: 487
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Navin323i View Post
Thanks Yogi! Great to meet you, and always nice to meet a fellow Desi. Where in India are you from, bro? I'm from Bangalore and my wife is from Punjab, though I was born and raised here in the U.S. all my life (wife came to the U.S. at the age of 3), but we were still raised with Indian traditions and values thanks to our parents.
Definitely keep in touch and I'll be very interested in seeing your write up on the Performance Center delivery.

When is the cutoff between the last run 2011 and first run 2012? Do I want to try and get in on the last run 2011 or is 2012 the better way to go?

I might be coming down to Atlanta within the coming months... there is a HUGE BMW meet called "4ngiefest"... if I wind up going then I'll let you know... would be cool to meet up.

Navin
I (as well as my wife) are from Gujarat. Like you though, we basically grew up in the US (I came over when I was 1 and the wife was 3). Agree on keeping touch brother.

Not sure on the model year cutoff, but I've read it's going to fall around August. I think you'll be fine either way. The general consensus is that not much is going to change from one model to the other. Opportunity cost brother!

Just looked up 4ngiefest. Man, I had no idea that goes down in my backyard!! Hit me up if you head down this year. I think I'm going to have to go for sure!
mr_yogi is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      03-01-2011, 09:47 AM   #12
Navin323i
Europrojektz East
 
Drives: See my Sig
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Maryland

Posts: 421
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by UA View Post
Welcome! Amazing story, I remember always checking out your car over on E46Fanatics. I worked my way up from my first car being a 323i and even though I've gone through three BMW's since then I still miss that car. Good luck on your E92 and you will not regret going from a sedan to a coupe! Especially an M3 coupe!!!

Also, the E92 and E93 are supposed to have a 2012 MY. So it all depends what month you buy. Take care!
Great to meet you, bro! Did we ever meet over on e46fanatics.com? Is UA your screen name there as well?

Thanks for the info! Which M3 did you wind up going with? Coupe, sedan, or convertible?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_yogi View Post
I (as well as my wife) are from Gujarat. Like you though, we basically grew up in the US (I came over when I was 1 and the wife was 3). Agree on keeping touch brother.

Not sure on the model year cutoff, but I've read it's going to fall around August. I think you'll be fine either way. The general consensus is that not much is going to change from one model to the other. Opportunity cost brother!

Just looked up 4ngiefest. Man, I had no idea that goes down in my backyard!! Hit me up if you head down this year. I think I'm going to have to go for sure!
I'll definitely hit you up if I decide to go. I have family who lived in Gujarat many years back... most of my friends back in high school and college were Gujarati so I basically grew up doing dandia and garbha (love Navratri by the way!)

Navin
__________________
My 2 Little Girls... the REAL carbon fiber keeping my mechanical heart alive

BMW Individual Atlantis Metallic Twin Screw S/C'ed 5spd 2000 323i
SPONSORED BY: BBS | Toyo Tires | DPE | WheelSTO | Vorsteiner | European Auto Source | Bimmertools | GetBMWParts | Race Apeel
Navin323i is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      03-01-2011, 10:04 AM   #13
PKL
Colonel
 
PKL's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 335i
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Santa Monica

Posts: 2,467
iTrader: (0)

Welcome to the baords Navin, sorry I haven't stopped by to say hello yet.

You deserve your new M3 and I look forward to the joy it brings you.

To think about how many cars I have had since my 2000 323i, some of which aren't even listed in my sig, makes me feel like a spoiled brat knowing you have kept that 2000 323i this whole time. Look forward to fun M3 discussion with you on this site!
__________________
2011 E90 335i M-Sport 6MT
PKL is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-01-2011, 11:03 AM   #14
Navin323i
Europrojektz East
 
Drives: See my Sig
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Maryland

Posts: 421
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PKL View Post
Welcome to the baords Navin, sorry I haven't stopped by to say hello yet.

You deserve your new M3 and I look forward to the joy it brings you.

To think about how many cars I have had since my 2000 323i, some of which aren't even listed in my sig, makes me feel like a spoiled brat knowing you have kept that 2000 323i this whole time. Look forward to fun M3 discussion with you on this site!
Great to meet you, bro! I really appreciate your warm welcome. What is your name? I've enjoyed reading many of your posts on here, so I feel like I already know you to some extent anyhow, lol.

Definitely do not feel that way just because you've switched up your choice of BMWs... if there's one thing that my heart experiences including my survival of my 5 heart surgeries have taught me is that life is just so short and precious... make the most of it and enjoy it as you best see fit!

My decision to keep my 323i all these years were mainly for 2 reasons... my father is still the proud owner of his shiny red 1976 Mercedes Benz 240d that he bought brand new in 1976 and was the "family car" that I grew up in... he taught me if I plan on getting a nice car then to make the most of it and keep it for a long time... the second reason for keeping my car was for the purpose it served... to raise heart awareness.

I'll be able to continue my heart awareness efforts with the red M3 (afterall red is symbolic of the heart!)

Definitely keep in touch, bro... and I look forward to getting to know you better on here.

Navin
__________________
My 2 Little Girls... the REAL carbon fiber keeping my mechanical heart alive

BMW Individual Atlantis Metallic Twin Screw S/C'ed 5spd 2000 323i
SPONSORED BY: BBS | Toyo Tires | DPE | WheelSTO | Vorsteiner | European Auto Source | Bimmertools | GetBMWParts | Race Apeel
Navin323i is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      03-01-2011, 12:21 PM   #15
PKL
Colonel
 
PKL's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 335i
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Santa Monica

Posts: 2,467
iTrader: (0)

Navin, my name is Philip. So when do you plan on ordering your car? And what will your build look like??

__________________
2011 E90 335i M-Sport 6MT
PKL is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-01-2011, 12:46 PM   #16
Wah
Red Hot Riplet
 
Wah's Avatar
 
Drives: '15 F82 M4
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: NJ

Posts: 1,650
iTrader: (2)

Hi Navin. I did PCD last summer when I picked up my M3. I went with my wife and it was a great time for both of us. I'm sure she would have preferred going to Italy or something, but I think she had fun anyway, and I'm certain that both of us will remember that trip for a long time. The whole experience was amazing... the city, the hotel, the food, the staff at the PC, the delivery, the factory... And of course, the beautiful scenery on your drive home. I took a route through western VA and Maryland on my way home (which I definitely recommend!), so if you have any questions about the trip, feel free to PM me.
Wah is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      03-01-2011, 02:19 PM   #17
valeram
Major
 
Drives: E92 M3 DCT
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Dublin, OH

Posts: 1,345
iTrader: (0)

Welcome back.

My wife and I did the PCD when we ordered the E92 335i. It was fun and we both enjoyed it. We also took the discounted extra trip to the Biltmore Estate. We took the long nice scenic route courtesy of Donnie Isley with some history lessons along the way. If you can't do ED then. PCD is the next best option.
valeram is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-01-2011, 02:32 PM   #18
Navin323i
Europrojektz East
 
Drives: See my Sig
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Maryland

Posts: 421
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PKL View Post
Navin, my name is Philip. So when do you plan on ordering your car? And what will your build look like??

Great to meet you, Philip!

As of now, I'm looking to order an E92 Melbourne Red M3 sometime in late summer/fall. I'm trying to pay off as much of my current debt as possible until that time.

As for what my build will look like (I assume you mean what options, etc. I plan on ordering)... I'm thinking bare bones M3 with heated seats as my only option... maybe iPod adapter as well.

I really like the 18" dark colored wheels that come standard on the M3... it really compliments Melbourne red quite nicely, especially with the CF roof.

I would like navigation as well, but it's such an expensive option... I'm wondering if there are any good aftermarket nav options available for the E9x M3 (Dynavin maybe?)

Not sure if you noticed, but the wheels in my sig are special carbon fiber wheels made by my wheel sponsor, DPE. I helped them introduce these wheels worldwide back in 2009. Anyhow, I found out that these wheels could be "converted" to fit my E92 M3... I'm guessing that the wheel centers would be removed and put on barrels/lips that are compatible with the E9x M3, so I may very well do that option, or if the right buyer comes along and really wants to buy these wheels then I'd consider that option as well.

Navin
__________________
My 2 Little Girls... the REAL carbon fiber keeping my mechanical heart alive

BMW Individual Atlantis Metallic Twin Screw S/C'ed 5spd 2000 323i
SPONSORED BY: BBS | Toyo Tires | DPE | WheelSTO | Vorsteiner | European Auto Source | Bimmertools | GetBMWParts | Race Apeel
Navin323i is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      03-01-2011, 02:37 PM   #19
Navin323i
Europrojektz East
 
Drives: See my Sig
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Maryland

Posts: 421
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wah View Post
Hi Navin. I did PCD last summer when I picked up my M3. I went with my wife and it was a great time for both of us. I'm sure she would have preferred going to Italy or something, but I think she had fun anyway, and I'm certain that both of us will remember that trip for a long time. The whole experience was amazing... the city, the hotel, the food, the staff at the PC, the delivery, the factory... And of course, the beautiful scenery on your drive home. I took a route through western VA and Maryland on my way home (which I definitely recommend!), so if you have any questions about the trip, feel free to PM me.
Thank you so much for that info! I'll definitely be PM'ing you. One question... do you have to pay extra for PCD, given that they have you stay at a hotel and provide dinner, breakfast and lunch for you?

Also, I read that you get to go on the track there... do you do that with your own M3 that you're picking up or do they provide you a different M3? I'd prefer a different M3 if possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by valeram View Post
Welcome back.

My wife and I did the PCD when we ordered the E92 335i. It was fun and we both enjoyed it. We also took the discounted extra trip to the Biltmore Estate. We took the long nice scenic route courtesy of Donnie Isley with some history lessons along the way. If you can't do ED then. PCD is the next best option.
Thanks Valeram! I appreciate your time in sharing your experiences with me.
__________________
My 2 Little Girls... the REAL carbon fiber keeping my mechanical heart alive

BMW Individual Atlantis Metallic Twin Screw S/C'ed 5spd 2000 323i
SPONSORED BY: BBS | Toyo Tires | DPE | WheelSTO | Vorsteiner | European Auto Source | Bimmertools | GetBMWParts | Race Apeel
Navin323i is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      03-01-2011, 02:48 PM   #20
PKL
Colonel
 
PKL's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 335i
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Santa Monica

Posts: 2,467
iTrader: (0)

Navin PCD is free and you beat the crap out of THEIR M3, while yours sits untouched waiting for you! I should have done PCD, but I didn't. No biggie, I've done BMW driving school before and will eventually do the M school!
__________________
2011 E90 335i M-Sport 6MT
PKL is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-01-2011, 02:55 PM   #21
Navin323i
Europrojektz East
 
Drives: See my Sig
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Maryland

Posts: 421
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PKL View Post
Navin PCD is free and you beat the crap out of THEIR M3, while yours sits untouched waiting for you! I should have done PCD, but I didn't. No biggie, I've done BMW driving school before and will eventually do the M school!
Thanks Philip! Did you have a chance to read my earlier post about what options I plan on getting? Any idea about navigation and whether aftermarket options exist out there like Dynavin's in-dash setups?
__________________
My 2 Little Girls... the REAL carbon fiber keeping my mechanical heart alive

BMW Individual Atlantis Metallic Twin Screw S/C'ed 5spd 2000 323i
SPONSORED BY: BBS | Toyo Tires | DPE | WheelSTO | Vorsteiner | European Auto Source | Bimmertools | GetBMWParts | Race Apeel
Navin323i is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:20 AM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST