BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > M3 vs....
 
GT Haus
View Poll Results: Which car would owned who? new M3 or IS-F
4.0 liter V8 414 HP 295 lb-ft torque BMW e90/92 M3 250 72.46%
5.0-liter V8 416 HP 371 lb-ft torque Lexus IS-F 46 13.33%
Just the same- depends on the driver 49 14.20%
Voters: 345. You may not vote on this poll

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      02-03-2011, 01:20 PM   #199
davcrz5
Private
davcrz5's Avatar
3
Rep
98
Posts

 
Drives: X5 M Sport 2011, ISF 2011
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: New York

iTrader: (0)

Here are 1/4 mile times of M3 and ISF from Dragtimes.com all car are stock this show that ISF is slightly faster than M3 in quarter mile, but both cars are very close time wise. I know drag racing is not what M3 is built for it's more of track car, but now that 2011 ISF has matched M3 at VIR on the track it will be interesting to see what future holds for these two monster. Nothing like good old fashion rivalry to get the blood pumping and in real world were most of us spend our time driving thats what matters to me the most. It's amazing how so many people on different forums rely on here say, misinformation, bias forums, bench racing, or T.V. show that are made first and for most for entertainment not accuracy to get there information from, doesn't anyone go to track anymore or hang out with different type of car owners and see first hand what other cars are capable of.

IMO with improvement made to 2011 ISF it can now honestly be said that both cars are pretty equal. M3 may have some small advantage regarding its handling and steering feel but not enough for your average driver to take advantage of. They are both two different cars that have a common goal but reach that goal differently one more track focused another more of street machine in the end you have two pretty bad ass cars.

Compare 1/4 mile Drag Racing timeslips:
BMW M3
Lexus IS-F
Click on the 1/4 ET to display the DragTime in detail.


1/4 Mile
ET 1/4 Mile
MPH 1/8 Mile
ET 1/8 Mile
MPH 0-60 Foot

ET Temp F Stock Car Year Driver
Yes Lexus IS-F 2008 CrazyMPG
12.379* 114.730 8.028 89.790 1.856 43.0 Yes Lexus IS-F 2009 ChicagoISF
12.385* 115.010 8.077 91.010 1.945 41.0 Yes Lexus IS-F 2008 Cole
12.441* 116.420 8.144 90.320 2.001 46.0 Yes Lexus IS-F 2008 Cole
12.466* 113.790 8.104 89.040 1.911 46.0 Yes Lexus IS-F 2008 ToothDoc
12.506* 115.290 8.171 89.510 1.964 55.0 Yes Lexus IS-F 2008 Cole
12.510* 114.810 Yes BMW M3 Coupe 2009 NA
12.540* 117.200 8.196 90.240 2.015 Yes Lexus IS-F 2008 Steve
12.565* 111.980 8.172 90.610 1.953 61.0 Yes Lexus IS-F 2008 Cole
12.582* 111.820 8.148 87.540 1.912 59.0 Yes Lexus IS-F 2009
12.610* 113.110 Yes BMW M3 Sedan 2008 NA
12.610* 113.020 Yes BMW M3 Coupe 2009 NA
12.670* 112.060 8.270 88.780 2.033 78.8 Yes Lexus IS-F 2008 Cole
12.700* 114.000 Yes Lexus IS-F 2008 NA
12.705* 113.190 8.293 89.150 2.002 56.0 Yes Lexus IS-F 2008 2JZIS-F
Appreciate 0
      02-23-2011, 03:44 PM   #200
technik330
Second Lieutenant
6
Rep
264
Posts

 
Drives: Technik Stage 3 S/C 330Ci ZHP
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: SoCal-

iTrader: (0)

Wow, the narrow mindedness of some of the posters in here is pathetic...

I've driven an '09, '10 IS-F, and am looking forward to driving the '11 model; I've also driven my fair share of M3s as well, both e46 and e92.

I believe the e92 M3 is a superb vehicle, it's the culmination of 3, prior, generations of evolution and refinement.

That said: It's clear that Lexus has listened to its customers, critics as well, and has created a product that meets, if not exceeds, the same standards as the M3.

I'll be in the market for a new car next year and I can assure you I'll be considering the IS-F, M3 as well... if it'll be around for a '12 MY.

What can't be denied, marginalized, etc. is the fact that the IS-F, within its first generation, has managed to meet the performance figures of the sport's car "standard" that is now on its fourth generation; I, subjectively, find that pretty damn impressive.

I'm no more a fan of Lexus than I am of BMW, but I believe credit, when due, should be given.
__________________
Technik 330 Past Projects:
'05 BMW 330Ci ZHP - Technik's ZHP *Sold*
'06 Acura RSX-S - *Sold*
'07 Subaru STI - *Daily*
'11 Honda Civic Si Sedan - *Sold*
Appreciate 0
      02-23-2011, 08:06 PM   #201
Richbot
Colonel
30
Rep
2,118
Posts

 
Drives: Jerez Black E90
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: STL

iTrader: (2)

Lexus hasn't listened to its customers, it's listened to the automotive press and M3 customers in creating the 2011 ISF. Lexus customers are choosing not to buy the ISF in droves. Too bad too, seems to be a great package and I'm assuming an otherwise Lexus-like ownership experience, sans boredom.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      02-23-2011, 08:51 PM   #202
smmmurf
Colonel
32
Rep
2,113
Posts

 
Drives: 2009 M3 Sedan 6MT
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Pleasanton, CA

iTrader: (7)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richbot View Post
Lexus hasn't listened to its customers, it's listened to the automotive press and M3 customers in creating the 2011 ISF. Lexus customers are choosing not to buy the ISF in droves. Too bad too, seems to be a great package and I'm assuming an otherwise Lexus-like ownership experience, sans boredom.
I see quite a few of them around here
Not as common as M3's but Lexus IS250/350's aren't as common as 328/335's either.
I hear the 2011 is fantastic with the new LSD.
__________________
M3 Sedan - AW/Black - 6MT - no moonroof - no folding seats - RAC RG63 - clear bra by Omega Werks
Appreciate 0
      02-23-2011, 09:53 PM   #203
KIS
Lieutenant
KIS's Avatar
United_States
8
Rep
513
Posts

 
Drives: 2014 C63 Coupe
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Houston, Texas

iTrader: (0)

I, like many on this forum, had a short list of possible cars. It was the C63, S4, IS-F, and of course, the M3. Of these four I wanted to like the IS-F because I believe Lexus has the best service, period. I also like the sales people and have bought several Lexus' over the years from them. I took the IS-F on an extensive test drive, and while the car is capable, it felt cheap. It was the Japanese interpretation of what a sports sedan should be. While some may like it, it wasn't even close to the M. Now the C63 that's a whole different comparison......
Appreciate 0
      02-23-2011, 10:17 PM   #204
emthreeboy
Captain
emthreeboy's Avatar
15
Rep
918
Posts

 
Drives: E92 M3 & E46 M3
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: socal

iTrader: (2)

I never really liked the ISF, never even went to look at it prior buying the M.
__________________
-09 e92 SPACE GRAY/// m3 w/ m-dct!

-06 E46 JET BLACK/// m3 6MT!
Appreciate 0
      02-23-2011, 11:41 PM   #205
technik330
Second Lieutenant
6
Rep
264
Posts

 
Drives: Technik Stage 3 S/C 330Ci ZHP
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: SoCal-

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIS View Post
I, like many on this forum, had a short list of possible cars. It was the C63, S4, IS-F, and of course, the M3. Of these four I wanted to like the IS-F because I believe Lexus has the best service, period. I also like the sales people and have bought several Lexus' over the years from them. I took the IS-F on an extensive test drive, and while the car is capable, it felt cheap. It was the Japanese interpretation of what a sports sedan should be. While some may like it, it wasn't even close to the M. Now the C63 that's a whole different comparison......
Ignorance, at its finest.
__________________
Technik 330 Past Projects:
'05 BMW 330Ci ZHP - Technik's ZHP *Sold*
'06 Acura RSX-S - *Sold*
'07 Subaru STI - *Daily*
'11 Honda Civic Si Sedan - *Sold*
Appreciate 0
      02-24-2011, 06:31 PM   #206
Lexura1414
Enlisted Member
Lexura1414's Avatar
1
Rep
43
Posts

 
Drives: Lexus IS-F
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Minneapolis, MN

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by technik330 View Post
Ignorance, at its finest.
LOL.. I agree
Appreciate 0
      02-24-2011, 06:54 PM   #207
SUB-ZERO
Lieutenant Colonel
SUB-ZERO's Avatar
26
Rep
1,562
Posts

 
Drives: 2008 997TT Arctic Silver
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: VA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIS View Post
I, like many on this forum, had a short list of possible cars. It was the C63, S4, IS-F, and of course, the M3. Of these four I wanted to like the IS-F because I believe Lexus has the best service, period. I also like the sales people and have bought several Lexus' over the years from them. I took the IS-F on an extensive test drive, and while the car is capable, it felt cheap. It was the Japanese interpretation of what a sports sedan should be. While some may like it, it wasn't even close to the M. Now the C63 that's a whole different comparison......
I too test drove an IS-F prior to test driving the m3. I was very impressed with the IS-F and almost purchased it. However, when I drove the m3, I was really blown away and ended up purchasing the m3. Now that I have had my m3 for over a year, I truely beleive that I made the right choice. So much so, that I ended trading my RX350 for a X5d.

The only thing that I miss about my Lexus, is the service. Although BMW of Arlington has moved to Alexandria and they have a really nice new facility, the Lexus service is still better. Hell, my Infiniti dealer had better service than BMW.

However, whether I'm driving the X5 or the M3, I am always so happy to have purchased them that service comes in second.

As a note, I didn't feel like the IS-F has a cheap interior as some pointed out. Actually, the interior on the IS-F is a bit more sporty than that of the M3 in my opinion...especially the factory carbon trim. I did feel however, especially after driving the ///M, that the Lexus' steering was a bit numb and that is was not as balanced as the ///M. Lexus cars in general seem to share that same trait...they are just boring to drive. My RX350 was so boring to drive, that I felt like sleeping every time I was behind the wheel. With my X5, I always feel engaged and ready to drive!

Just my two cents...

-SZ
Appreciate 0
      02-24-2011, 07:26 PM   #208
technik330
Second Lieutenant
6
Rep
264
Posts

 
Drives: Technik Stage 3 S/C 330Ci ZHP
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: SoCal-

iTrader: (0)

^

Thank you for posting an IS-F commentary worth reading.

I'm no more a fan of the IS-F than I am of the M3; I'm truly baffled by some of the narrow minded tools posting in this thread.

For the record, I'm cognizant that this is m3post...

Getting back on point, I would suggest driving a '10, but more likely an '11 model.

I'm going to try and get a crack at driving one this weekend, lots of changes from the '08, even the '10 model.
__________________
Technik 330 Past Projects:
'05 BMW 330Ci ZHP - Technik's ZHP *Sold*
'06 Acura RSX-S - *Sold*
'07 Subaru STI - *Daily*
'11 Honda Civic Si Sedan - *Sold*
Appreciate 0
      02-24-2011, 08:23 PM   #209
Dave07997S
Colonel
37
Rep
2,555
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 BMW M3 ZCP Coupe
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Playa del Rey, CA

iTrader: (1)

I think the ISF is a great car and will make some stiff competition...on paper. The fact is the price is so close to the M3s, that why not just buy the M3. In fact I have to wonder if the people who bought the ISF did so just to not buy an M3. I drove a 2010 ISF and thought the car was a awesome ride, I didn't get to do burnouts out the drive but I did get to drive a tad rapidly and the low end torque really felt good. Its just the M3 even in Sedan form lookes more svelt, more purposeful. I also totally disliked the rear end of these cars, especially the hideous rear exhaust....they just had to be so different, yet it doesn't work.



I think its great that Lexus really stepped up the oats for this car to compete with the M3, competetion is good. However, I obviously put my money where my mouth is.
__________________
2013 M3 Coupe-MR/BLK ZCP, ACM test pipes, BPM Stg2 dev. tune and Megan catback, AFE Stg2. with C/F elbow
Previous rides: 2011 M3 Coupe-MR/Blk
2007 Porsche 997C2S Speed Yellow/Blk sport seats
2004 BMW M3 Imola/Blk
Appreciate 0
      02-24-2011, 08:25 PM   #210
Dave07997S
Colonel
37
Rep
2,555
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 BMW M3 ZCP Coupe
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Playa del Rey, CA

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by technik330 View Post
^

Thank you for posting an IS-F commentary worth reading.

I'm no more a fan of the IS-F than I am of the M3; I'm truly baffled by some of the narrow minded tools posting in this thread.

For the record, I'm cognizant that this is m3post...

Getting back on point, I would suggest driving a '10, but more likely an '11 model.

I'm going to try and get a crack at driving one this weekend, lots of changes from the '08, even the '10 model.
You'll be pleasently surprised...what I found really nice with this car is you don't have to get on it to get it going. The M3 needs some prodding to get the revs up to scoot, then you look like a jack ass like you want to race. The ISF really cruises yet scootes with ease.

Dave
__________________
2013 M3 Coupe-MR/BLK ZCP, ACM test pipes, BPM Stg2 dev. tune and Megan catback, AFE Stg2. with C/F elbow
Previous rides: 2011 M3 Coupe-MR/Blk
2007 Porsche 997C2S Speed Yellow/Blk sport seats
2004 BMW M3 Imola/Blk
Appreciate 0
      02-24-2011, 08:27 PM   #211
SUB-ZERO
Lieutenant Colonel
SUB-ZERO's Avatar
26
Rep
1,562
Posts

 
Drives: 2008 997TT Arctic Silver
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: VA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by technik330 View Post
^

Thank you for posting an IS-F commentary worth reading.

I'm no more a fan of the IS-F than I am of the M3; I'm truly baffled by some of the narrow minded tools posting in this thread.

For the record, I'm cognizant that this is m3post...

Getting back on point, I would suggest driving a '10, but more likely an '11 model.

I'm going to try and get a crack at driving one this weekend, lots of changes from the '08, even the '10 model.
I general, Lexus makes a great product. I am sure that two years into the IS-F, Lexus has learned a few tricks that will make the IS-F more engaging to drive. However, now that the BMW bug has bitten me, it would be really tough to trade in any of my Beemers for a Lexus...unless of course it is an LFA...LOL! Obviously, if Lexus is capable of building a car like the LFA, I am sure they can make the IS-F better so only time will tell. I wish BMW would build a car like an LF-A....but less expensive

-SZ
Appreciate 0
      02-24-2011, 09:43 PM   #212
Cdnrockies
Banned
Canada
18
Rep
1,113
Posts

 
Drives: BMW's
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Calgary

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave07997S View Post
I think the ISF is a great car and will make some stiff competition...on paper. The fact is the price is so close to the M3s, that why not just buy the M3. In fact I have to wonder if the people who bought the ISF did so just to not buy an M3. I drove a 2010 ISF and thought the car was a awesome ride, I didn't get to do burnouts out the drive but I did get to drive a tad rapidly and the low end torque really felt good. Its just the M3 even in Sedan form lookes more svelt, more purposeful. I also totally disliked the rear end of these cars, especially the hideous rear exhaust....they just had to be so different, yet it doesn't work.

I think its great that Lexus really stepped up the oats for this car to compete with the M3, competetion is good. However, I obviously put my money where my mouth is.
Good discussion.

I find it interesting that you are suggesting that the price is reasonably close down there. The price disparity is enormous up here. I paid $74K for mine and a similarly equipped M3 was in the high $80K's. Imo, the $15K premium wasn't worth it. I looked at a Frozen Grey 2011 E93 M3 at the dealership the other day when my X5 was in....$6100 option for the paint....$109 000 in total.

I had actually tried to pick up a C63 first. It was only $78K but a 5 month wait, hence the Lexus. They are all very good cars and closer than some people care to admit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUB-ZERO View Post
I general, Lexus makes a great product. I am sure that two years into the IS-F, Lexus has learned a few tricks that will make the IS-F more engaging to drive. However, now that the BMW bug has bitten me, it would be really tough to trade in any of my Beemers for a Lexus...unless of course it is an LFA...LOL! Obviously, if Lexus is capable of building a car like the LFA, I am sure they can make the IS-F better so only time will tell. I wish BMW would build a car like an LF-A....but less expensive

-SZ
It is pretty amazing that Lexus has put up numbers only 3 years later that will match or best the M3. Yes, I realize that the M3 is almost due for a model change and that it will hopefully improve, but the rapid progression of Lexus' performance segment is quite an accomplishment.
Appreciate 0
      02-24-2011, 10:27 PM   #213
Dave07997S
Colonel
37
Rep
2,555
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 BMW M3 ZCP Coupe
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Playa del Rey, CA

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cdnrockies View Post
Good discussion.

I find it interesting that you are suggesting that the price is reasonably close down there. The price disparity is enormous up here. I paid $74K for mine and a similarly equipped M3 was in the high $80K's. Imo, the $15K premium wasn't worth it. I looked at a Frozen Grey 2011 E93 M3 at the dealership the other day when my X5 was in....$6100 option for the paint....$109 000 in total.

I had actually tried to pick up a C63 first. It was only $78K but a 5 month wait, hence the Lexus. They are all very good cars and closer than some people care to admit.



It is pretty amazing that Lexus has put up numbers only 3 years later that will match or best the M3. Yes, I realize that the M3 is almost due for a model change and that it will hopefully improve, but the rapid progression of Lexus' performance segment is quite an accomplishment.
Base price for a Lexus ISF is right under $60k as is a E92 M3 coupe, while the sedan is right at $56k.

Now when you option them out they actually are quite close here.

Dave
__________________
2013 M3 Coupe-MR/BLK ZCP, ACM test pipes, BPM Stg2 dev. tune and Megan catback, AFE Stg2. with C/F elbow
Previous rides: 2011 M3 Coupe-MR/Blk
2007 Porsche 997C2S Speed Yellow/Blk sport seats
2004 BMW M3 Imola/Blk
Appreciate 0
      02-24-2011, 11:01 PM   #214
Cdnrockies
Banned
Canada
18
Rep
1,113
Posts

 
Drives: BMW's
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Calgary

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave07997S View Post
Base price for a Lexus ISF is right under $60k as is a E92 M3 coupe, while the sedan is right at $56k.

Now when you option them out they actually are quite close here.

Dave
I just built similar ones on the US sites. Full load IS F is $64 770. Similarly equipped M3 sedan (not loaded) is $73 375 and can still go further from there.
Appreciate 0
      02-24-2011, 11:17 PM   #215
Dave07997S
Colonel
37
Rep
2,555
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 BMW M3 ZCP Coupe
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Playa del Rey, CA

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cdnrockies View Post
I just built similar ones on the US sites. Full load IS F is $64 770. Similarly equipped M3 sedan (not loaded) is $73 375 and can still go further from there.
I got 69,055 when you add the sport wheels and tires which are right at $4k.

DCT is not an auto but the one I configured came in at $72,375..so yea a tad more...but I'd still rather have the M3.

One other thing..if you want a 6MT your only option is the M3.

Dave
__________________
2013 M3 Coupe-MR/BLK ZCP, ACM test pipes, BPM Stg2 dev. tune and Megan catback, AFE Stg2. with C/F elbow
Previous rides: 2011 M3 Coupe-MR/Blk
2007 Porsche 997C2S Speed Yellow/Blk sport seats
2004 BMW M3 Imola/Blk
Appreciate 0
      02-25-2011, 12:23 AM   #216
SCCAForums.com
Captain
SCCAForums.com's Avatar
United_States
11
Rep
724
Posts

 
Drives: Race Cars
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Chandler, AZ

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave07997S View Post

DCT is not an auto but the one I configured came in at $72,375..so yea a tad more...but I'd still rather have the M3.

Dave
As long as you're ok with it being slower in a straight line, slower on the road course, get worse gas mileage, and have anemic torque below 5,000 that is clearly your right.

PS... Apples to apples.. comparably equipped with Nav, IS-F is $64K to M3 Sedan 72K (You don't need the F-Sport wheels... it's purely a style change... both are 19" unlike BMW, where standard is 18")
__________________
2010 ZR1 3ZR Wht/Blk 10.7 @ 132
2011 C63 AMG P31 Car Blk/Blk 11.8 @ 117
2010 Nissan GT-R 10.8 @ 129 (Sold)
2008 Lexus IS-F (Sold) 12.5 @ 113 / 2008 Shelby GT500 (Sold) 11.3 @ 126
2008 e90 M3 6MT 12.8 @ 111 (Sold) / 2006 e60 M5 12.4 @ 114 (Sold)

Last edited by SCCAForums.com; 02-25-2011 at 12:32 AM.
Appreciate 0
      02-25-2011, 01:01 PM   #217
davcrz5
Private
davcrz5's Avatar
3
Rep
98
Posts

 
Drives: X5 M Sport 2011, ISF 2011
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: New York

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave07997S View Post
I got 69,055 when you add the sport wheels and tires which are right at $4k.

DCT is not an auto but the one I configured came in at $72,375..so yea a tad more...but I'd still rather have the M3.

One other thing..if you want a 6MT your only option is the M3.

Dave
Hey Dave

I paid $61,200.00 for my 2011 USB IS-F fully loaded with nav, sunroof, 19 rims, ipod adapter, ML sound systems , alcantara and leather seats, HIDs, LSD, etc. IMO the only option thats is worth getting would be custom color seats such as alpine white or new orange and black seats. Like stated early this is cool discuss regarding these to fine beasties.

By the way my name is Dave also two cool names for two cool cars lol
Appreciate 0
      02-25-2011, 03:58 PM   #218
technik330
Second Lieutenant
6
Rep
264
Posts

 
Drives: Technik Stage 3 S/C 330Ci ZHP
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: SoCal-

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCCAForums.com View Post
As long as you're ok with it being slower in a straight line, slower on the road course, get worse gas mileage, and have anemic torque below 5,000 that is clearly your right.

PS... Apples to apples.. comparably equipped with Nav, IS-F is $64K to M3 Sedan 72K (You don't need the F-Sport wheels... it's purely a style change... both are 19" unlike BMW, where standard is 18")
Your posts have made me a couple of times. It's good to know someone with racing experience, not to mention a previous owner of an e9x M3, has so many good things to say about an IS-F.

What I would like to ask you is how you feel about going from a manual to the automatic in the IS-F, do you miss having a manual car?

I've only ever owned manual cars and I'm, somewhat, concerned that I might grow bored of an automatic transmission in a sports car.

I also wanted to ask where you believe the M3 has the edge over the IS-F?

Thanks,

-Chris
__________________
Technik 330 Past Projects:
'05 BMW 330Ci ZHP - Technik's ZHP *Sold*
'06 Acura RSX-S - *Sold*
'07 Subaru STI - *Daily*
'11 Honda Civic Si Sedan - *Sold*
Appreciate 0
      02-25-2011, 04:12 PM   #219
ss134
Brigadier General
ss134's Avatar
United Kingdom
68
Rep
3,795
Posts

 
Drives: ...a hard bargain...
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Germany/UK

iTrader: (1)

Good comparison on Top Gear:

__________________
2014 AW F80 M3 DCT
2011 AW E90 M3 DCT - Sold
2010 JZB E90 M3 DCT - Sold
2009 6MT E90 LCI 335i M -Sport - Sold
Appreciate 0
      02-25-2011, 04:17 PM   #220
ss134
Brigadier General
ss134's Avatar
United Kingdom
68
Rep
3,795
Posts

 
Drives: ...a hard bargain...
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Germany/UK

iTrader: (1)

[quote=SCCAForums.com;8997538]As long as you're ok with it being slower in a straight line, slower on the road course, get worse gas mileage, and have anemic torque below 5,000 that is clearly your right.


Where are the facts and figures to back up this claim............................................. ..........??????????

http://www.fastestlaps.com/compariso...exus_is_f.html

Slower on every track and in a straight line.
__________________
2014 AW F80 M3 DCT
2011 AW E90 M3 DCT - Sold
2010 JZB E90 M3 DCT - Sold
2009 6MT E90 LCI 335i M -Sport - Sold

Last edited by ss134; 02-25-2011 at 04:26 PM.
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:00 PM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST