BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > Canada
 
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      12-10-2010, 02:59 PM   #551
CSMRX7
Lieutenant
 
Drives: 2008 E90 M3
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Calgary

Posts: 557
iTrader: (0)

PM me a price
CSMRX7 is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      12-10-2010, 03:59 PM   #552
jackolo
Groin Grabbingly Trascendent
 
jackolo's Avatar
 
Drives: 997 & ///M
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Edmonton AB

Posts: 343
iTrader: (5)

You got a PM!
__________________
jackolo is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      12-11-2010, 01:01 AM   #553
Prince_of_Persia
Colonel
 
Prince_of_Persia's Avatar
 
Drives: 6MT E92 M3
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Vancouver, BC

Posts: 2,366
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Projectile View Post
I bought an F-150 (couldn't resist great pricing these days) and want to sell my M3 winter wheels/tires:

235/40/18 all around with Blizzak WS 60s. These provide EXCELLENT traction on snow and ice. There are tires that are sportier to drive, but for snow/ice traction, I think these are outstanding. If the M3 is your only winter ride, these are what you'd probably want. They are on A7 Sport Edition wheels. I bought them from Tire Rack last year and they are virtually brand new. $1000 firm. I can install them for you in < 40 minutes if you like.

Send PM if interested.
PMed you,

just bought a M3 today, and i need winter tires for it before i pick it up (Dec 27th), if anyone knows where i can get some cheap ones, please let me know

Thanks
Prince_of_Persia is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      12-11-2010, 10:08 AM   #554
sparkyg
Brigadier General
 
sparkyg's Avatar
 
Drives: EBII 2014 F31 328xi
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Oil Country

Posts: 3,493
iTrader: (5)

Did he just say cheap and M3 together, not gonna happen.

Gotta pay to play with BMW..
sparkyg is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      12-11-2010, 09:16 PM   #555
Prince_of_Persia
Colonel
 
Prince_of_Persia's Avatar
 
Drives: 6MT E92 M3
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Vancouver, BC

Posts: 2,366
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkyg View Post
Did he just say cheap and M3 together, not gonna happen.

Gotta pay to play with BMW..
hahaha, already paid all the money for the car man !! at least need a deal for some good winter tires
Prince_of_Persia is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      12-13-2010, 12:38 PM   #556
jackolo
Groin Grabbingly Trascendent
 
jackolo's Avatar
 
Drives: 997 & ///M
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Edmonton AB

Posts: 343
iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_of_Persia View Post
hahaha, already paid all the money for the car man !! at least need a deal for some good winter tires
I might have a used set on OEM 18s available if you're interested. I might go the X5 Diesel route. I'm just seeing what the dealer is willing to offer.
__________________
jackolo is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      12-13-2010, 02:33 PM   #557
Prince_of_Persia
Colonel
 
Prince_of_Persia's Avatar
 
Drives: 6MT E92 M3
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Vancouver, BC

Posts: 2,366
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackolo View Post
I might have a used set on OEM 18s available if you're interested. I might go the X5 Diesel route. I'm just seeing what the dealer is willing to offer.
sounds good man, let me know. i will pick up my car on 27th
Prince_of_Persia is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      12-14-2010, 05:53 PM   #558
mmm3
Canadian M
 
Drives: 2008 AW M3 Coupe
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Calgary

Posts: 7
iTrader: (0)

hey guys just found the calgary thread! new to the site. picked up a AW e92 M3 this past summer. Is there any calgary meets?
mmm3 is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      12-15-2010, 10:32 AM   #559
CSMRX7
Lieutenant
 
Drives: 2008 E90 M3
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Calgary

Posts: 557
iTrader: (0)

We should have a winter meet, either with your M3 or winter beater.
CSMRX7 is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      01-26-2011, 12:23 AM   #560
Sandye90m3
Captain
 
Sandye90m3's Avatar
 
Drives: M3
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: SoCal

Posts: 755
iTrader: (0)

Just wanted to make sure that everyone is alive, cause it doesn't look like it. Post your Winter m3s if you have any pictures!
__________________
M3.e90 JZB blacked out.coded
Sandye90m3 is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      01-29-2011, 01:02 PM   #561
correcaminos
New Member
 
Drives: 2006 m3
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Edmonton

Posts: 14
iTrader: (0)

Hi guys, I'm about to buy this M3. It was register around Calgary before.
I like to know if anyone have any aditional information on it .Thanks.
Or any other thing I should look at before buing it ?


http://www.lenuxmotors.ca/used-inven...8c02ccfee51cab




New to are inventory is this 2003 BMW M3 Convertible, Navigation, Upgraded sound system, SMG transmission, all power groups inculding power windows, power mirrors, power memory seats, heated seats, power convertible top, AM/FM radio, JL Audio $ 10,000 complete sound system, A/C digital climate control, keyless entry alamr system, rear parking sensors, very clean inside and out! Call Lenux Motor Cars. Financing & Leasing available. 1790 Boundary Rd (at 2nd Ave), Burnaby, B.C. .
correcaminos is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      01-29-2011, 11:37 PM   #562
Puneet///M3
09 ///M3
 
Puneet///M3's Avatar
 
Drives: M3 E92
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Canada

Posts: 22
iTrader: (0)

SWEET I didnt know there were these many M3 owners in Calgary.
I got a 09 Jerez black M3.
Nice to meet you all.
Puneet///M3 is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      01-29-2011, 11:49 PM   #563
Puneet///M3
09 ///M3
 
Puneet///M3's Avatar
 
Drives: M3 E92
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Canada

Posts: 22
iTrader: (0)

??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmer View Post
Just got my Eisenmann Race installed on Thursday. Outside the car it sounds amazing. Louder inside then I was expecting.
Did you just get the exhaust or the x-pipe too?
Puneet///M3 is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      01-30-2011, 01:21 AM   #564
Prince_of_Persia
Colonel
 
Prince_of_Persia's Avatar
 
Drives: 6MT E92 M3
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Vancouver, BC

Posts: 2,366
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by correcaminos View Post
Hi guys, I'm about to buy this M3. It was register around Calgary before.
I like to know if anyone have any aditional information on it .Thanks.
Or any other thing I should look at before buing it ?


http://www.lenuxmotors.ca/used-inven...8c02ccfee51cab




New to are inventory is this 2003 BMW M3 Convertible, Navigation, Upgraded sound system, SMG transmission, all power groups inculding power windows, power mirrors, power memory seats, heated seats, power convertible top, AM/FM radio, JL Audio $ 10,000 complete sound system, A/C digital climate control, keyless entry alamr system, rear parking sensors, very clean inside and out! Call Lenux Motor Cars. Financing & Leasing available. 1790 Boundary Rd (at 2nd Ave), Burnaby, B.C. .
If i ere you, I wouldn't buy a used M3 when it is not CPO or without any warranty. It can cause you a lot of money for fixing stuffs.
Prince_of_Persia is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      01-30-2011, 01:38 PM   #565
correcaminos
New Member
 
Drives: 2006 m3
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Edmonton

Posts: 14
iTrader: (0)

Thanks, but what is CPO?
correcaminos is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      01-30-2011, 01:45 PM   #566
Jaypod
Brigadier General
 
Jaypod's Avatar
 
Drives: Frozen Silver M3, AM V8V
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Toronto

Posts: 4,916
iTrader: (7)

Quote:
Originally Posted by correcaminos View Post
Thanks, but what is CPO?
Certified Pre-Owned
Jaypod is offline   No_Country
0
Reply With Quote
      02-01-2011, 03:50 AM   #567
Sandye90m3
Captain
 
Sandye90m3's Avatar
 
Drives: M3
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: SoCal

Posts: 755
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puneet///M3 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmer View Post
Just got my Eisenmann Race installed on Thursday. Outside the car it sounds amazing. Louder inside then I was expecting.
Did you just get the exhaust or the x-pipe too?
I have the same Jerez Black 09 e90 m3!! You don't see to many of those!

How much did the exhaust cost you? Any ideas on the effects on the warranty??
__________________
M3.e90 JZB blacked out.coded
Sandye90m3 is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      02-02-2011, 11:07 PM   #568
correcaminos
New Member
 
Drives: 2006 m3
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Edmonton

Posts: 14
iTrader: (0)

Hi is there any way of finding out past maintenance history of an m3?
Is buying an m3 brought from USA a bigger gamble than buying a Canadian m3?
I'm looking at E 46 m3.
correcaminos is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      02-02-2011, 11:38 PM   #569
Prince_of_Persia
Colonel
 
Prince_of_Persia's Avatar
 
Drives: 6MT E92 M3
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Vancouver, BC

Posts: 2,366
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by correcaminos View Post
Hi is there any way of finding out past maintenance history of an m3?
Is buying an m3 brought from USA a bigger gamble than buying a Canadian m3?
I'm looking at E 46 m3.
Honestly, it is going to be a gamble no matter what. if anything goes wrong on it, it will be so expensive to fix it. Good luck!
Prince_of_Persia is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      02-07-2011, 01:24 PM   #570
Prince_of_Persia
Colonel
 
Prince_of_Persia's Avatar
 
Drives: 6MT E92 M3
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Vancouver, BC

Posts: 2,366
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandye90m3 View Post
Just wanted to make sure that everyone is alive, cause it doesn't look like it. Post your Winter m3s if you have any pictures!
I took this today after the snow we had last night!

Prince_of_Persia is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      02-16-2011, 03:57 PM   #571
m3cragg
Private First Class
 
Drives: E92 M3
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Calgary AB

Posts: 107
iTrader: (0)

new calgary owner
picking up space grey e92 M3 next weekend
m3cragg is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      02-17-2011, 09:39 AM   #572
CSMRX7
Lieutenant
 
Drives: 2008 E90 M3
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Calgary

Posts: 557
iTrader: (0)

Congrats, new or used?
CSMRX7 is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:54 PM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST