BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast
 
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      02-19-2009, 07:44 PM   #1
Kdawgm3
Second Lieutenant
Kdawgm3's Avatar
2
Rep
243
Posts

 
Drives: E92 M3 space grey
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Buford, Georgia

iTrader: (0)

Clear bra in Atlanta

Anybody know of a reputable installer for a clear bra in the North Georgia, NE Atlanta area? Can 't find any shop that will perform a custom wrap type of install.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      02-19-2009, 08:08 PM   #2
FOXYCaymanS
_
FOXYCaymanS's Avatar
United_States
4
Rep
428
Posts

 
Drives: Cayman S / Rover
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Atlanta & Florida

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kdawgm3 View Post
Anybody know of a reputable installer for a clear bra in the North Georgia, NE Atlanta area? Can 't find any shop that will perform a custom wrap type of install.
PM Dan Miles... he would most likely know- works at United BMW
__________________
Appreciate 0
      02-20-2009, 10:21 AM   #3
htp autoworks
Private
0
Rep
58
Posts

 
Drives: A fast one...
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Fort Worth

iTrader: (0)

PM Sent
Appreciate 0
      02-20-2009, 10:32 PM   #4
sgar0777
Private
sgar0777's Avatar
United_States
4
Rep
75
Posts

 
Drives: 2009 E92 M3 AW/BLK 6MT
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Alpharetta, Ga.

iTrader: (0)

Be careful, the work that I have seen out of United Gwinnett is poor, both on a showroom X6 and a customer 3er vert. Whoever is doing their standard work is sub-par and/or not detail oriented.

This is NOT a knock on the person referenced above, or the dealership- they have treated me great! Just be careful to be clear about your expectations.

If I were you and I wanted perfection, I would call an exotic delaership, maybe Ferrari in Alpharetta. They will have a client base that expects nothing but the best. I have also seen some great jobs on some local 911's, perhaps another resource (dealership or forum).

Good Luck! If you find someone that you are excited about, post it for the rest of us, I have not had mine done yet.
Appreciate 0
      02-22-2009, 03:28 PM   #5
FOXYCaymanS
_
FOXYCaymanS's Avatar
United_States
4
Rep
428
Posts

 
Drives: Cayman S / Rover
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Atlanta & Florida

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgar0777 View Post
Be careful, the work that I have seen out of United Gwinnett is poor, both on a showroom X6 and a customer 3er vert. Whoever is doing their standard work is sub-par and/or not detail oriented.

This is NOT a knock on the person referenced above, or the dealership- they have treated me great! Just be careful to be clear about your expectations.

If I were you and I wanted perfection, I would call an exotic delaership, maybe Ferrari in Alpharetta. They will have a client base that expects nothing but the best. I have also seen some great jobs on some local 911's, perhaps another resource (dealership or forum).

Good Luck! If you find someone that you are excited about, post it for the rest of us, I have not had mine done yet.
Dan doesn't always use the dealership, FYI.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      02-22-2009, 09:51 PM   #6
Kdawgm3
Second Lieutenant
Kdawgm3's Avatar
2
Rep
243
Posts

 
Drives: E92 M3 space grey
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Buford, Georgia

iTrader: (0)

Thanks for everyones input.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      02-14-2011, 11:07 AM   #7
mr_yogi
Lieutenant
United_States
9
Rep
487
Posts

 
Drives: Success
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Atlanta, GA

iTrader: (0)

Anything ever come out of this?
Appreciate 0
      02-14-2011, 11:19 AM   #8
elm3
M3 Lover
elm3's Avatar
United_States
26
Rep
1,864
Posts

 
Drives: 2009 e92 M3 Interlagos Blue
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Canton, GA.

iTrader: (1)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_yogi View Post
Anything ever come out of this?
I got mine done at United BMW of Roswell. I have not gotten sny problems with mine. You can check mine out whenever you can or meet up. It's been on the car for two years now.

Eric
__________________
'09 E92 ///M3 Interlagos Blue, 6MT, Silver Novillo Leather, CF Trim, Premium Package, Technology Package, Cold Weather Package, Premium Sound, 19" Wheels, Moonroof-Toy/ '14 335i, Sport Line, Premium Package, Technology Package, 19" wheels, Heated Seats - Daily Driver/ '04 Yamaha R1 - Toy/ '06 Yamaha Raptor 350-Toy
Appreciate 0
      02-14-2011, 12:53 PM   #9
mr_yogi
Lieutenant
United_States
9
Rep
487
Posts

 
Drives: Success
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Atlanta, GA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by elm3 View Post
I got mine done at United BMW of Roswell. I have not gotten sny problems with mine. You can check mine out whenever you can or meet up. It's been on the car for two years now.

Eric
Thanks for the response brother! Might take you up on that soon!
Appreciate 0
      02-14-2011, 01:00 PM   #10
elm3
M3 Lover
elm3's Avatar
United_States
26
Rep
1,864
Posts

 
Drives: 2009 e92 M3 Interlagos Blue
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Canton, GA.

iTrader: (1)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_yogi View Post
Thanks for the response brother! Might take you up on that soon!
That's cool, just let me know.
__________________
'09 E92 ///M3 Interlagos Blue, 6MT, Silver Novillo Leather, CF Trim, Premium Package, Technology Package, Cold Weather Package, Premium Sound, 19" Wheels, Moonroof-Toy/ '14 335i, Sport Line, Premium Package, Technology Package, 19" wheels, Heated Seats - Daily Driver/ '04 Yamaha R1 - Toy/ '06 Yamaha Raptor 350-Toy
Appreciate 0
      02-14-2011, 01:01 PM   #11
JJM335
Second Lieutenant
United_States
2
Rep
228
Posts

 
Drives: 2008 E92 M3
Join Date: May 2007
Location: GA

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2008 E92 M3  [0.00]
Dave Dearing is great.

http://www.speedfilm.net/
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:22 PM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST