BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

OneEighty

01-27-2011, 03:14 AM   #23
Kroy
Brigadier General

Drives: E90

i just got a dell m11x r1 which is a 11.6 notebook. the r1 is core2 duo, that's the only real drawback. but at $600, pretty solid deal. if you look around, i'm sure you can find some dell discount codes to save some more money. comes with a decent graphics card. i've had this laptop for about a month and i'm pretty satisfied. the only item i would recommend you add is bluetooth, sadly doesn't come stock with dell.
Kroy is offline   United_States
      01-27-2011, 03:54 AM   #24
HoustonGuy
Banned

Drives: 335i

if you're into tablet PCs, I have a fujitsu t5010 - bought it two years ago for $1k...you can probably get them for around 5-600 used, and they will kick any netbook's ass.

My specs: Core 2 Duo @ 2.4ghz, 4gb ram, 320hdd, I have two batteries (1 replaces the internal dvd drive - hot swappable) battery life 7 hours on medium high brightness, AND its 13.3" to boot