BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > The Sports Lounge
 
Racewerkz Engineering
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      01-24-2011, 12:02 PM   #749
BTM
Banned
 
Drives: A///MERICAN!!!
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: A///MERICA!!!

Posts: 10,314
iTrader: (11)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by UdubBadger View Post
Sun Times is reporting a source inside Halas Hall says Cutler's MCL was in fact torn.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...-has-mcl-tear/
Wow he didn't play with an MCL tear? (even though he tried to 1st series of the second half?) Yea...big pussy, no heart, no dedication

Said it before the season started and no surprise I'm saying it now...maybe the bears will finally invest in some protection.
BTM is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-24-2011, 12:04 PM   #750
Ricer X
noted crusty old man
 
Ricer X's Avatar
 
Drives: like a man late for work
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: of what?

Posts: 7,859
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2007 335i  [3.38]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BTM View Post
Wow he didn't play with an MCL tear? (even though he tried to 1st series of the second half?) Yea...big pussy, no heart, no dedication

Said it before the season started and no surprise I'm saying it now...maybe the bears will finally invest in some protection.
Its too late. I think Lovie and Angelo have already procreated...not with each other, although I've heard they've tried.
__________________
Ihsanshaik - X/Vasillalov - X/Nood1es - X/Countless more I can't recall - X
Nobama 2012
Ricer X is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-24-2011, 12:06 PM   #751
BTM
Banned
 
Drives: A///MERICAN!!!
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: A///MERICA!!!

Posts: 10,314
iTrader: (11)

Garage List
Did you hear Aikman's defense of deferring? I don't think we should've deferred, but it was interesting nonetheless
BTM is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-24-2011, 12:06 PM   #752
Ricer X
noted crusty old man
 
Ricer X's Avatar
 
Drives: like a man late for work
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: of what?

Posts: 7,859
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2007 335i  [3.38]
Dis damned Cutman. I can remember when Butkus had both his legs removed at halftime and he still played.....I don't understand dese players today. Dey all make millions of $'s and dey don't have half da heart of Ditka. All praise and glory to his name.

Jeezus. I hate this town sometimes.
__________________
Ihsanshaik - X/Vasillalov - X/Nood1es - X/Countless more I can't recall - X
Nobama 2012
Ricer X is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-24-2011, 12:08 PM   #753
Ricer X
noted crusty old man
 
Ricer X's Avatar
 
Drives: like a man late for work
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: of what?

Posts: 7,859
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2007 335i  [3.38]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BTM View Post
Did you hear Aikman's defense of deferring? I don't think we should've deferred, but it was interesting nonetheless
Yeah...

I can see the logic on both sides (Mully's argument is valid too). However...defer or take the ball - play some defense for Christ's sake. That was too easy.
__________________
Ihsanshaik - X/Vasillalov - X/Nood1es - X/Countless more I can't recall - X
Nobama 2012
Ricer X is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-24-2011, 12:08 PM   #754
BTM
Banned
 
Drives: A///MERICAN!!!
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: A///MERICA!!!

Posts: 10,314
iTrader: (11)

Garage List
dere all thugs and crybabies deez days! I remember back in da good ole days when dey weren't just a buncha pampered mercenaries and when dey wud treat it like dey were at war! Nunna dis huggin cryin after da game!
BTM is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-24-2011, 12:10 PM   #755
ragingclue
One cam is enough
 
ragingclue's Avatar
 
Drives: VF
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: mulletville

Posts: 6,774
iTrader: (1)

Yeah I was listening to the radio on the way to work this morning and heard about the jersey burnings and all of the really pissed off fans, as well as a bunch of atheletes that are sitting at home already who think they're the shit and have some right to weigh in on the subject and be heard.

This is just bullshit. The guy got sacked what? 52 times or soemthing this year? And how many other times was he hit? The guy obviously isn't a tampon. He's a screwball, but he's definitely got heart and he's pretty tough. Another thing I've noticed is he doesn't whine and gesture for a flag any time anyone touches him. Even when Suh clocked him from behind, he just got up and started walking back to the huddle.

What a bunch of douche bags all these asshole fans are. And when are these people going to realize that it wasn't even Cutler's decision in the end?
ragingclue is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      01-24-2011, 12:10 PM   #756
Ricer X
noted crusty old man
 
Ricer X's Avatar
 
Drives: like a man late for work
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: of what?

Posts: 7,859
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2007 335i  [3.38]
ya...der all friend now with der twattering and der blogs and fancy internets. Dey should all just shut up and play football.
__________________
Ihsanshaik - X/Vasillalov - X/Nood1es - X/Countless more I can't recall - X
Nobama 2012
Ricer X is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-24-2011, 12:11 PM   #757
BTM
Banned
 
Drives: A///MERICAN!!!
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: A///MERICA!!!

Posts: 10,314
iTrader: (11)

Garage List
Think it was 53 times in the regular season 14.5 games (3 halves he was concussed). Not to mention getting hit on almost every play it seems like
BTM is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-24-2011, 12:11 PM   #758
BTM
Banned
 
Drives: A///MERICAN!!!
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: A///MERICA!!!

Posts: 10,314
iTrader: (11)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ragingclue View Post

What a bunch of douche bags all these asshole fans are. And when are these people going to realize that it wasn't even Cutler's decision in the end?
BTM is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-24-2011, 12:12 PM   #759
ChrisK
Brigadier General
 
ChrisK's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 M3
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: IL

Posts: 4,859
iTrader: (4)

My 2 cents on Cutler.

Considering how screwed up (physically) most retired NFL players are, these guys need to take the best care they can of themselves.
__________________

2011 E92 M3: AW/BLK • DCT
Europäische Lieferung am 6. August 2010
ChrisK is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-24-2011, 12:13 PM   #760
BTM
Banned
 
Drives: A///MERICAN!!!
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: A///MERICA!!!

Posts: 10,314
iTrader: (11)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by AFV335i View Post
ya...der all friend now with der twattering and der blogs and fancy internets. Dey should all just shut up and play football.
did you see dat one guy dat had dose diamonds earrings? whaddizdat guy gay or someting? All dat time lookin in da mear he cud be lookin at dose snapshots dey take!
BTM is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-24-2011, 12:13 PM   #761
Ricer X
noted crusty old man
 
Ricer X's Avatar
 
Drives: like a man late for work
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: of what?

Posts: 7,859
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2007 335i  [3.38]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ragingclue View Post
Yeah I was listening to the radio on the way to work this morning and heard about the jersey burnings and all of the really pissed off fans, as well as a bunch of atheletes that are sitting at home already who think they're the shit and have some right to weigh in on the subject and be heard.

This is just bullshit. The guy got sacked what? 52 times or soemthing this year? And how many other times was he hit? The guy obviously isn't a tampon. He's a screwball, but he's definitely got heart and he's pretty tough. Another thing I've noticed is he doesn't whine and gesture for a flag any time anyone touches him. Even when Suh clocked him from behind, he just got up and started walking back to the huddle.

What a bunch of douche bags all these asshole fans are. And when are these people going to realize that it wasn't even Cutler's decision in the end?
Never. Dey never will cuz then dis Smith guy won't stand up for him like Ditka would have for his players. If da blame shifted off of Cutman den we all would blame Smith, who really deserves it. Smith is no Ditka, all praise be to Ditka.
__________________
Ihsanshaik - X/Vasillalov - X/Nood1es - X/Countless more I can't recall - X
Nobama 2012
Ricer X is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-24-2011, 12:14 PM   #762
Ricer X
noted crusty old man
 
Ricer X's Avatar
 
Drives: like a man late for work
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: of what?

Posts: 7,859
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2007 335i  [3.38]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BTM View Post
did you see dat one guy dat had dose diamonds earrings? whaddizdat guy gay or someting? All dat time lookin in da mear he cud be lookin at dose snapshots dey take!
And dat hester needs a haircut. He wudda broken one for a TD if his hair wernt slowing him down. Butkus never had hair like dat.
__________________
Ihsanshaik - X/Vasillalov - X/Nood1es - X/Countless more I can't recall - X
Nobama 2012
Ricer X is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-24-2011, 12:18 PM   #763
BTM
Banned
 
Drives: A///MERICAN!!!
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: A///MERICA!!!

Posts: 10,314
iTrader: (11)

Garage List
mcmahon wudda trown fer like 500yds in da first quarter! Wit botha his knees torn! Dis Kaleeb reminds me alotta mcmahon did dey are both confident and dey udder guys out dere respect dem! Ortman wudda won dat game with both hands tied I know dat much
BTM is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-24-2011, 12:18 PM   #764
UdubBadger
Banned
 
Drives: '04 330i ZHP
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Chicago Burbs

Posts: 24,716
iTrader: (22)

Garage List
2004 BMW 330i ZHP  [4.75]
2011 135i  [3.73]
2008 328xi  [4.38]
Quote:
Originally Posted by AFV335i View Post
Dis damned Cutman. I can remember when Butkus had both his legs removed at halftime and he still played.....I don't understand dese players today. Dey all make millions of $'s and dey don't have half da heart of Ditka. All praise and glory to his name.

Jeezus. I hate this town sometimes.
UdubBadger is offline   No_Country
0
Reply With Quote
      01-24-2011, 12:23 PM   #765
Ricer X
noted crusty old man
 
Ricer X's Avatar
 
Drives: like a man late for work
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: of what?

Posts: 7,859
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2007 335i  [3.38]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BTM View Post
mcmahon wudda trown fer like 500yds in da first quarter! Wit botha his knees torn! Dis Kaleeb reminds me alotta mcmahon did dey are both confident and dey udder guys out dere respect dem! Ortman wudda won dat game with both hands tied I know dat much
It wudda been like da Minnesota game all over again. I tink dey should trade Cutman to Minnesota for two 1st round picks and den sign Ortman back. Dey could give dis Kaleeb kid a try and den have Ortman dere in case. Did you see what Ortman did in Denver dis year?

Ahhh...I don't know much about football but I'm a die hard sox white fan and a lifelong Chicago fan. Dey said dat Ortman couldn't trow, but he looked better dan Cutman, dats for sure.
__________________
Ihsanshaik - X/Vasillalov - X/Nood1es - X/Countless more I can't recall - X
Nobama 2012
Ricer X is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-24-2011, 12:27 PM   #766
Ricer X
noted crusty old man
 
Ricer X's Avatar
 
Drives: like a man late for work
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: of what?

Posts: 7,859
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2007 335i  [3.38]
Remember when McMahon got hurt and dese bears had to go to the playoffs wit dat Steve Fuller guy? Dat never happened. McMahon had a sac and he really played in Fuller's uniform...Ditka just did dat to trow the udder teams off.

Ditka also found a way to create his own demogr...demo...ahhhh, color. He is not white or black or Mexican. He is Orange so he can get his own special perks....all praise and glory to his name.
__________________
Ihsanshaik - X/Vasillalov - X/Nood1es - X/Countless more I can't recall - X
Nobama 2012
Ricer X is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-24-2011, 12:29 PM   #767
BTM
Banned
 
Drives: A///MERICAN!!!
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: A///MERICA!!!

Posts: 10,314
iTrader: (11)

Garage List
yea dis kaleeb looked really good you know in dat HD er whaddever dey got on dose damn tings now you cud see da way he looked at dose photos and den trew dat touchdown it was all dat damn hawks singers fault anyway dat guy didnt sing it as good as he did in dat seattle game and dats what trew off da defense in dat opening series
BTM is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-24-2011, 12:34 PM   #768
Ricer X
noted crusty old man
 
Ricer X's Avatar
 
Drives: like a man late for work
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: of what?

Posts: 7,859
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2007 335i  [3.38]
What? Dey had a black guy sing da anthem? OB would never have let dat happen. I can remember dat dey only let dat darkie Sayers play cuz dat guy Pizzalo died.

I toght dat dey had da Hawks singer sing da anthem. It don't matter anyway...it ain't dat Messmer guy anymore and dats why it didn't work. Who was dat udder guy who was gonna sing. Lee DeWhite? Well I don't know who he is but he is from dat goofy TV show. He isn't a darkie is he?
__________________
Ihsanshaik - X/Vasillalov - X/Nood1es - X/Countless more I can't recall - X
Nobama 2012
Ricer X is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-24-2011, 12:36 PM   #769
UdubBadger
Banned
 
Drives: '04 330i ZHP
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Chicago Burbs

Posts: 24,716
iTrader: (22)

Garage List
2004 BMW 330i ZHP  [4.75]
2011 135i  [3.73]
2008 328xi  [4.38]
enough....
UdubBadger is offline   No_Country
0
Reply With Quote
      01-24-2011, 12:38 PM   #770
BTM
Banned
 
Drives: A///MERICAN!!!
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: A///MERICA!!!

Posts: 10,314
iTrader: (11)

Garage List
and den dey put dis damn aikman doin damn explanin wat happened n shit n its all like he's just as gay as all da udder guys
BTM is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
bears story bro, cool story bro...

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:18 AM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST