BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > New and Preowned M3 Pricing, Ordering, Tracking / European Delivery / Dealer Reviews

INDustry distribution

01-03-2011, 03:35 PM   #1
robackja
Lieutenant

Drives: 2008 Jeep Wrangler

Steve Thomas BMW (Yet Another Thread)

I saw this thread, http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=471008, and I just wanted to share my experience with Steve Thomas BMW.

I had ordered a M3 Coupe back in November from Co's BMW in Colorado. As delivery got closer, I got worried I was getting a bum deal, so to speak. I contacted GOLFRR (Jimmy). Both him and Ryan where incredibly helpful, even replying back on Christmas Day! Time was important due the $500 MSRP increase and holiday cash expiring, and no time was wasted in answering my questions and getting me a quote.

They also knew that I had an order almost here and that unless my deal wasn't fixed by Co's, I wasn't even going to make the car purchase from them. They still gave me quick help, that was so honest and straight forward, and the absolute best quote. When Co's saw that quote, they were in shock, to say the least.

In the end, I cannot wait another 2 months plus and was able to work out a deal with Co's that was OK with me, but I had plenty of fire power to negotiate the deal after all the information Ryan and Jimmy helped me with.

GOLFRR and Ryan are such a valuable asset to these forums. Anyone who has ever dealt with them will surely agree.

The World in 35mm

Last edited by robackja; 01-03-2011 at 04:33 PM. Reason: poor grammar
robackja is offline   United_States
      01-03-2011, 03:46 PM   #2
Erhan
Colonel

Drives: Cooper S

Agreed. They're great. Thanks to them, I got a very good deal on my purchase. My original plan was to buy from them, but logistics didn't work.
      01-05-2011, 12:10 AM   #3
cracker123
Lieutenant

Drives: AstonMartin Virage, M6 GC

Ryan is very good in replying to emails, and questions. Any one looking for a new M3 or any BMW should email Ryan or PM Golferr
      01-05-2011, 12:26 AM   #4
GOLFFRR
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

Drives: Golf Cart

thanks guys I appreciate all the love!!

BEFORE YOU BUY YOUR NEXT BMW, EMAIL US FIRST WE CAN HOOK YOU UP!
Need a quote or assistance? GO HERE-->http://www.bimmerdavid.com/#!blank/c1r1e
Davids current ED Special M235/228--> http://www.2addicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1013211
      01-05-2011, 02:13 AM   #5
jkcrowell
Private

Drives: 2008 Interlagos Blue E92 M3

I also didn't end up making a deal with them (ended up with a CPO and they just didn't have one I was looking for), but I'll agree they are super helpful and very responsive. I would not hesitate contacting them next time nor recommending them to someone else who's looking.
jkcrowell is offline   United_States
      01-05-2011, 12:24 PM   #6
tukluc
Private First Class

Drives: 2011 E90 M3

Ryan's the best...hands down. I told him that I would more than likely purchase from my local dealer based on the information he provided me. He still went out of his way to answer any, and all questions from me.

When it came down to it, I was more comfortable with him and decided it is worth the trip from Washington State to California to pick up the car personally.

Thank you GOLFFRR for making the connect and THANK YOU Ryan for being an excellent client adviser.
tukluc is offline   India
      01-05-2011, 01:39 PM   #7
M_BYEEE
Brigadier General

Drives: Space Gray M3

Ryan is a real stand-up guy anyone looking to buy a BMW needs to give him a call. Plus if you don't live in Southern California you can make a nice little vacation out of it and take your new bimmer out on our roads = ]