BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > Canada
 
INDustry distribution
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      12-26-2010, 06:01 PM   #23
Gearhead999s
Major General
 
Gearhead999s's Avatar
 
Drives: E93 335is(wifes)E92 M3
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Toronto

Posts: 6,686
iTrader: (0)



Gearhead999s is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      12-27-2010, 02:24 AM   #24
BMRLVR
Grease Monkey
 
BMRLVR's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 E90 M3,1994 Euro E36 M3/4
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Fort McMurray, Alberta, Canada

Posts: 2,301
iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azorean View Post


God, I miss my GT3
I have to agree....... My next car is going to be either a GT3 or GT3RS. I will be keeping the M3 as well of course!!!
__________________
2011 E90 M3 ZCP - Individual Moonstone/Individual Amarone Extended/Individual Piano Black With Inlay:LINK!!!
1994 Euro E36 M3 Sedan - Daytona Violet/Mulberry:LINK!!!
BMRLVR is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      12-27-2010, 08:53 AM   #25
Jaypod
Brigadier General
 
Jaypod's Avatar
 
Drives: Frozen Silver M3, AM V8V
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Toronto

Posts: 4,916
iTrader: (7)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMRLVR View Post
I have to agree....... My next car is going to be either a GT3 or GT3RS. I will be keeping the M3 as well of course!!!
+1 I think I am in the same boat as you. Still not 100% certain if I will keep the M3 though, wife would like me to get a convertible at some point and she doesnt want to give up her SUV.
Jaypod is offline   No_Country
0
Reply With Quote
      12-27-2010, 11:20 AM   #26
M3 vert
Lieutenant Colonel
 
M3 vert's Avatar
 
Drives: E93 M3, '12 750ix, 760Li Ind.
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Everywhere...

Posts: 1,793
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaypod View Post
+1 I think I am in the same boat as you. Still not 100% certain if I will keep the M3 though, wife would like me to get a convertible at some point and she doesnt want to give up her SUV.
Just take mine then
__________________
2012 F01 750iX Sport Package (Dinan Stage 4)
2008 E93 6MT M3 Convertible
2003 E66 760Li Individual
M3 vert is offline   United Kingdom
0
Reply With Quote
      12-27-2010, 11:34 AM   #27
Jaypod
Brigadier General
 
Jaypod's Avatar
 
Drives: Frozen Silver M3, AM V8V
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Toronto

Posts: 4,916
iTrader: (7)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3 vert View Post
Just take mine then
She wont drive a manual, so it will have to be either the existing M6 in SMG or maybe the new M6 in DCT (I like the thought of the V10) although I would prefer DCT. Trunk in M3 is too small in the vert for my needs unless I picked up an E46.
Jaypod is offline   No_Country
0
Reply With Quote
      12-27-2010, 11:49 AM   #28
Gearhead999s
Major General
 
Gearhead999s's Avatar
 
Drives: E93 335is(wifes)E92 M3
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Toronto

Posts: 6,686
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaypod View Post
She wont drive a manual, so it will have to be either the existing M6 in SMG or maybe the new M6 in DCT (I like the thought of the V10) although I would prefer DCT. Trunk in M3 is too small in the vert for my needs unless I picked up an E46.
A 997 Turbo S Cab with PDK would fit that need quite well!Clubs fit quite well in the rear seats in a 911.My clientwho got one this fall now only has 600 kms on it so we will see how long he keeps this one as his other TT cab only had 5000 kms on it after 3 years.My wife refuses to have a Porsche so they are not cars that will ever be grabbed for our household.She calls them a glorified VW
Gearhead999s is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      12-27-2010, 12:11 PM   #29
kristobias
Private First Class
 
kristobias's Avatar
 
Drives: AW E46 M3
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Toronto

Posts: 123
iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gearhead999s View Post


What's the story behind that pic? Looks like a 935 Moby Dick set up for motorpacing. The front ring on the bike would suggest that the cyclist was > 120km/h
__________________
08 E92 M3 (sold)
01 Dinan S3-R E46 M3
70 BMW 2002 2.5 "M2"
kristobias is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      12-27-2010, 12:27 PM   #30
M3 vert
Lieutenant Colonel
 
M3 vert's Avatar
 
Drives: E93 M3, '12 750ix, 760Li Ind.
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Everywhere...

Posts: 1,793
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaypod View Post
She wont drive a manual, so it will have to be either the existing M6 in SMG or maybe the new M6 in DCT (I like the thought of the V10) although I would prefer DCT. Trunk in M3 is too small in the vert for my needs unless I picked up an E46.
Well if you want to stick with the V10 get her the R8 V10 Cab or the current M6 V10, or even the V12 DB9 Cab (very popular here in london among ladies )
__________________
2012 F01 750iX Sport Package (Dinan Stage 4)
2008 E93 6MT M3 Convertible
2003 E66 760Li Individual
M3 vert is offline   United Kingdom
0
Reply With Quote
      12-27-2010, 12:30 PM   #31
Gearhead999s
Major General
 
Gearhead999s's Avatar
 
Drives: E93 335is(wifes)E92 M3
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Toronto

Posts: 6,686
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristobias View Post
What's the story behind that pic? Looks like a 935 Moby Dick set up for motorpacing. The front ring on the bike would suggest that the cyclist was > 120km/h
According to this which I found in french it was 233kph which is just crazy !

Rude voulait donner à la France le record du monde de vitesse à vélo. Détenu à l’époque officieusement par Al Abbott à la vitesse de 223,466 km/h, et officiellement par le français José Meiffret (204,778 km/h), ce record tenait à Jean-Claude Rude.
Pour le réaliser, il utilisa un vélo dont le pédalier développait 27 mètres… Malheureusement, Jean Claude Rude se tua, avant de pouvoir retenter le record, avec des pneus spéciaux développés par Michelin…

Gearhead999s is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      12-27-2010, 12:30 PM   #32
M3 vert
Lieutenant Colonel
 
M3 vert's Avatar
 
Drives: E93 M3, '12 750ix, 760Li Ind.
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Everywhere...

Posts: 1,793
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaypod View Post
She wont drive a manual, so it will have to be either the existing M6 in SMG or maybe the new M6 in DCT (I like the thought of the V10) although I would prefer DCT. Trunk in M3 is too small in the vert for my needs unless I picked up an E46.
Its true, thats the sacrifice you need to make to have a folding metal roof

But honestly, i find that if i need more space i just roll down the rear seats in my vert and utilize that space

I think it has more space then my old SL600.
__________________
2012 F01 750iX Sport Package (Dinan Stage 4)
2008 E93 6MT M3 Convertible
2003 E66 760Li Individual
M3 vert is offline   United Kingdom
0
Reply With Quote
      12-27-2010, 12:36 PM   #33
richardg
Major
 
richardg's Avatar
 
Drives: e36M / e92M / e36 328i
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Bloomfield Hills Mi.

Posts: 1,260
iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azorean View Post


God, I miss my GT3
please tell me you have a higer res of this. I would love to make this a background
richardg is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      12-27-2010, 01:34 PM   #34
TailHappyM3
Lieutenant
 
Drives: M3
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Calgary

Posts: 534
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by richardg View Post
please tell me you have a higer res of this. I would love to make this a background
I don't, sorry. I suspect this picture has been copied and saved by most viewers here on this thread and for good reason.....so damn sexy in that evening rain shot!
TailHappyM3 is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      12-27-2010, 05:01 PM   #35
kristobias
Private First Class
 
kristobias's Avatar
 
Drives: AW E46 M3
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Toronto

Posts: 123
iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gearhead999s View Post
According to this which I found in french it was 233kph which is just crazy !

Rude voulait donner à la France le record du monde de vitesse à vélo. Détenu à l’époque officieusement par Al Abbott à la vitesse de 223,466 km/h, et officiellement par le français José Meiffret (204,778 km/h), ce record tenait à Jean-Claude Rude.
Pour le réaliser, il utilisa un vélo dont le pédalier développait 27 mètres… Malheureusement, Jean Claude Rude se tua, avant de pouvoir retenter le record, avec des pneus spéciaux développés par Michelin…

Awesome...27m per pedal stroke...that's wild. I wonder how much uncatted stink he took in from the 935
__________________
08 E92 M3 (sold)
01 Dinan S3-R E46 M3
70 BMW 2002 2.5 "M2"
kristobias is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      12-27-2010, 06:15 PM   #36
BMRLVR
Grease Monkey
 
BMRLVR's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 E90 M3,1994 Euro E36 M3/4
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Fort McMurray, Alberta, Canada

Posts: 2,301
iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gearhead999s View Post
My wife refuses to have a Porsche so they are not cars that will ever be grabbed for our household.She calls them a glorified VW
You must love your wife Duncan.... I'd be contemplating divorce if my wife told me I couldn't get my GT3.... JK!
__________________
2011 E90 M3 ZCP - Individual Moonstone/Individual Amarone Extended/Individual Piano Black With Inlay:LINK!!!
1994 Euro E36 M3 Sedan - Daytona Violet/Mulberry:LINK!!!
BMRLVR is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      12-27-2010, 06:32 PM   #37
Gearhead999s
Major General
 
Gearhead999s's Avatar
 
Drives: E93 335is(wifes)E92 M3
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Toronto

Posts: 6,686
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMRLVR View Post
You must love your wife Duncan.... I'd be contemplating divorce if my wife told me I couldn't get my GT3.... JK!
Jamie.I have been married to the same woman for almost 26 years and in that time I have had all the toys that I could afford which has included sleds,bikes and lots of cars.So I cannot complain as it has worked out pretty good for me for having toys especially compared to a lot of married people that I know.
I am still looking to have a GT3 in the future but I am pretty sure that my wife will not have any part of a Porsche as her car.
Gearhead999s is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      12-27-2010, 08:18 PM   #38
BMRLVR
Grease Monkey
 
BMRLVR's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 E90 M3,1994 Euro E36 M3/4
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Fort McMurray, Alberta, Canada

Posts: 2,301
iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gearhead999s View Post
Jamie.I have been married to the same woman for almost 26 years and in that time I have had all the toys that I could afford which has included sleds,bikes and lots of cars.So I cannot complain as it has worked out pretty good for me for having toys especially compared to a lot of married people that I know.
I am still looking to have a GT3 in the future but I am pretty sure that my wife will not have any part of a Porsche as her car.
Yeah I know you have a lot of toys so the wife must be an awesome lady!!!. Do you think a ride in a GT3 might help??? I hope she lets you get one..... the GT3 is just awesome!!!!
__________________
2011 E90 M3 ZCP - Individual Moonstone/Individual Amarone Extended/Individual Piano Black With Inlay:LINK!!!
1994 Euro E36 M3 Sedan - Daytona Violet/Mulberry:LINK!!!
BMRLVR is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      12-27-2010, 08:22 PM   #39
devo
Lieutenant Colonel
 
Drives: .2GT3/335Cpe/991 GT3 coming
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: thinking about cars, girls and money, not necessarily in that order.

Posts: 1,942
iTrader: (0)

I saw that on Rennlist/6speed. Love that ass! For now I can look at it all winter long too!
devo is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      12-27-2010, 09:12 PM   #40
Gearhead999s
Major General
 
Gearhead999s's Avatar
 
Drives: E93 335is(wifes)E92 M3
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Toronto

Posts: 6,686
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMRLVR View Post
Yeah I know you have a lot of toys so the wife must be an awesome lady!!!. Do you think a ride in a GT3 might help??? I hope she lets you get one..... the GT3 is just awesome!!!!
I am pretty sure a ride in a GT3 on a track would just be like this video



She has been around both Mosport & Tremblant in our old E30 racecar.

Gearhead999s is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      12-27-2010, 09:34 PM   #41
TailHappyM3
Lieutenant
 
Drives: M3
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Calgary

Posts: 534
iTrader: (0)

FWIW, my wife loved being a passenger in my GT3 and I think she even got turned on by its unique exhaust note.

The only thing she hated was the attention the car got as it certainly is not for those that hate being judged. Truth be told I didn't like the negative attention either and eventually sold it.
TailHappyM3 is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      04-02-2012, 06:31 PM   #42
RubenV
New Member
 
RubenV's Avatar
 
Drives: E82 120d Coupé - SGM
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Belgium

Posts: 15
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by richardg View Post
please tell me you have a higer res of this. I would love to make this a background
I can get you that HR It's a picture I took!
RubenV is offline   Belgium
0
Reply With Quote
      04-02-2012, 07:26 PM   #43
ns2000x
Converted
 
ns2000x's Avatar
 
Drives: '11 E90 M3
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Ottawa, Canada

Posts: 907
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gearhead999s
How come I thought that the subject was something else









Almost forgotThe GT3RS ass is also awesome
Dave was telling me he was getting his GT3 RS back on the road this past weekend, I forgot to ask him how it went today.
__________________

'11 BMW M3 E90 Jerez - Fox
ns2000x is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      04-02-2012, 07:34 PM   #44
redline9001
Captain
 
redline9001's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 M3, MDX, Titan
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Calgary, Canada

Posts: 630
iTrader: (0)

No wonder M3 owners have no friends and the car is a cock magnate.... a thread about sexy ass and it is just pics of cars?????
__________________
2011 E92 M3 | JEREZ BLACK | EXTENDED BAMBOO NOVILLO | EXECUTIVE PKG | M-DRIVE | EDC | M-DCT
MODS | KW S/O | HRE P40SC | Akra Evo |ESS Akra Tune | BMC drop in | StopTech Trophies | TMS Pulley | LUX V3
redline9001 is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:25 AM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST