BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Non-Automotive Classifieds
 
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      11-03-2010, 02:23 AM   #1
zibawal
Major
 
Drives: 2012 X5D
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: SFO BAY AREA

Posts: 1,048
iTrader: (0)

Thumbs up FS: GREAT BUY BRAND NEW SONY XBR 52 HX 909 3d LED TV

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None
Item Interest
New in the box. prefer local pick up for cash.

New $4k, sell for $2,995

Absolutely phenomenal set.

comes with full warranty.

thanks

pm or e mail if interested.

zibawal is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      11-10-2010, 04:06 PM   #2
iczer34
Dude, WTF?
 
iczer34's Avatar
 
Drives: BMW i3 Giga REx
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: NorCal

Posts: 655
iTrader: (8)

Why are you selling it? I'm sure I can google the specs but I assume this is full array LED with local dimming?
__________________
"A good reputation is more valuable than money"

2014 BMW i3 REx (Giga) - Capparis White
iczer34 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      11-10-2010, 05:09 PM   #3
zibawal
Major
 
Drives: 2012 X5D
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: SFO BAY AREA

Posts: 1,048
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iczer34 View Post
Why are you selling it? I'm sure I can google the specs but I assume this is full array LED with local dimming?
Yes! Indeed! Best of the best till date! I have never owned a tv below pioneer elite or sony XBR.

Might be last one manufactured with FULL ARRAY LED!

Here are specs for your review:

http://www.sonystyle.com/webapp/wcs/...52921666193165

Feel Free to PM me if any further question.

Oh, BTW I bought 2 direct from sony for my business, and could accommodate only one.
zibawal is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      11-10-2010, 05:29 PM   #4
toper
First Lieutenant
 
toper's Avatar
 
Drives: C4S Cab
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: SF Bay Area

Posts: 300
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibawal View Post
Yes! Indeed! Best of the best till date! I have never owned a tv below pioneer elite or sony XBR.

Might be last one manufactured with FULL ARRAY LED!

Here are specs for your review:

http://www.sonystyle.com/webapp/wcs/...52921666193165

Feel Free to PM me if any further question.

Oh, BTW I bought 2 direct from sony for my business, and could accommodate only one.
It's cheaper to buy it from sony thru the link you referenced ($2869)...or am I missing something?

UPDATE: NVM, just checked the link again and the price is back up to $3599...

Last edited by toper; 11-10-2010 at 06:16 PM.
toper is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      11-11-2010, 03:15 AM   #5
zibawal
Major
 
Drives: 2012 X5D
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: SFO BAY AREA

Posts: 1,048
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by toper View Post
It's cheaper to buy it from sony thru the link you referenced ($2869)...or am I missing something?

UPDATE: NVM, just checked the link again and the price is back up to $3599...
You might be looking at the wrong tv?I am selling xbr 52 hx 909' not 55, nx 810, that is edge lit and couple steps lower down the ladder!

How abt if I can sell that to you for close to what Sony was selling, and you save sales tax tootax..lolWhat do u say?
zibawal is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      11-11-2010, 01:11 PM   #6
toper
First Lieutenant
 
toper's Avatar
 
Drives: C4S Cab
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: SF Bay Area

Posts: 300
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibawal View Post
You might be looking at the wrong tv?I am selling xbr 52 hx 909' not 55, nx 810, that is edge lit and couple steps lower down the ladder!

How abt if I can sell that to you for close to what Sony was selling, and you save sales tax tootax..lolWhat do u say?
I just clicked on the link you provided and I swear to God that the price was at $2800 (I knew I should have took a screenshot, lol).

Anyways, you are selling at a great price...I'm actually in the market for a new TV, but I'm looking at Samsung right now plus $3k is just a tad out of my price range...GLWS!
toper is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      11-12-2010, 12:16 AM   #7
zibawal
Major
 
Drives: 2012 X5D
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: SFO BAY AREA

Posts: 1,048
iTrader: (0)

Pm sent
zibawal is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      12-27-2010, 02:12 PM   #8
FrankiE90
Major General
 
FrankiE90's Avatar
 
Drives: Krooked Sk8board
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Pasadena, Ca

Posts: 8,614
iTrader: (11)

Send a message via Skype™ to FrankiE90
that is a good price for a new one.
do u have picts of the box / serial number?
__________________
FrankiE90 AKA:.[The TANK] *CLICK THE SIG
2011 335 E90 MTECH 6MT KW V3 INJEN Intake Berk 4" DP Vanguard V2 exhaust Procede V5 Stoptech BBK RPI Scoops Karbonwerk CSL Trunk LUX H8 19" BBS LM 18" BBS GT4
FrankiE90 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      12-27-2010, 02:59 PM   #9
zibawal
Major
 
Drives: 2012 X5D
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: SFO BAY AREA

Posts: 1,048
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankiE90 View Post
that is a good price for a new one.
do u have picts of the box / serial number?
Sorry! I just opened 2 days ago and put it in service. I still have box, serial and every thing if still interested.
Thanks
zibawal is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:17 AM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST