BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board
 
INDustry distribution
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      12-02-2010, 03:40 PM   #23
vioaltec
Sasha Fierce
 
vioaltec's Avatar
 
Drives: 2009 bmw 3 series coupe
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: East Bay

Posts: 232
iTrader: (0)

Here is the rule of thumb when buying a LV. ALWAYS BUY IT FROM THE STORE, there are hella sites and supposedly legit stores that sell these LV bags and they can come off looking real (Thanks to south Korea) but in the end its still a fake.. Get it from an LV store just to be safe. Each item has their own special code, so if your sis wants it to be repaired or replaced then LV can go off of that special code. If you want to waste 1k-3k on an LV bag, get it from the store.IMO people who buy fake LV's are posers, if you cant afford the real thing then dont get it at all. Its like a taking a 328i emblem and replacing it with a M3 badge.
__________________
Vivre, Aimer et Voler

Last edited by vioaltec; 12-02-2010 at 03:46 PM.
vioaltec is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      12-02-2010, 05:03 PM   #24
JayKay335i
Banned
 
Drives: ///M323 DCT
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: North Dakota; its best DUHHHHHH

Posts: 5,047
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vioaltec View Post
Here is the rule of thumb when buying a LV. ALWAYS BUY IT FROM THE STORE, there are hella sites and supposedly legit stores that sell these LV bags and they can come off looking real (Thanks to south Korea) but in the end its still a fake.. Get it from an LV store just to be safe. Each item has their own special code, so if your sis wants it to be repaired or replaced then LV can go off of that special code. If you want to waste 1k-3k on an LV bag, get it from the store.IMO people who buy fake LV's are posers, if you cant afford the real thing then dont get it at all. Its like a taking a 328i emblem and replacing it with a M3 badge.
What if you have a shit ton of real bags and you want some fakes too? Some stuff to wear every day without worrying about thrashing?
JayKay335i is offline   Egypt
0
Reply With Quote
      12-02-2010, 05:40 PM   #25
klipseracer
Banned
 
Drives: 2007 E90 335i, 05 E46 330i
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Arizona

Posts: 3,012
iTrader: (27)

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
2005 330i  [0.00]
Send a message via MSN to klipseracer
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayKay335i View Post
What if you have a shit ton of real bags and you want some fakes too? Some stuff to wear every day without worrying about thrashing?
I can see that, but then you should just get a different kind of bag. I can see the value in it but honestly those bags never look great after a while. Anyways, I've been looking at the LV Neverfull Damier Ebene MM. Fucking impossible to find If anyone sees it pick it up for me and i'll toss you some cash on top.
klipseracer is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      12-02-2010, 06:46 PM   #26
JayKay335i
Banned
 
Drives: ///M323 DCT
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: North Dakota; its best DUHHHHHH

Posts: 5,047
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by klipseracer View Post
I can see that, but then you should just get a different kind of bag. I can see the value in it but honestly those bags never look great after a while. Anyways, I've been looking at the LV Neverfull Damier Ebene MM. Fucking impossible to find If anyone sees it pick it up for me and i'll toss you some cash on top.
A good sales associate should be able to track them down for you.
JayKay335i is offline   Egypt
0
Reply With Quote
      12-02-2010, 11:25 PM   #27
mrgoochio
135i Coupe Owner!
 
Drives: 2008 BMW 135i Coupe
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Los Angeles

Posts: 983
iTrader: (0)

Send a message via AIM to mrgoochio Send a message via MSN to mrgoochio Send a message via Skype™ to mrgoochio
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayKay335i View Post
Whatever floats your boat.

I have a family member who loves LV. She buys straight from LV and also from one particular company in China making knockoffs. They tend to be ~$100-300. Shes bought tons of fakes over the years and plenty of expensive shit. Sometimes she'll purchase a fake of a bag she owns to take on vacation in case something happens to it. I've seen shitty cheap fakes and great fakes shes purchased. I've held the real and bs bags next to each other and the fakes are f'en spot on. Come with the lock, key, serial #, certificate of authenticity. Fuck, shes had people at the LV store check out her bags as well as dropped fakes at the store for cleaning.

There is a difference between a shitty fake and a great fake.
to be even more off topic

does she actually GO to china to buy them or get them online through a chinese distributor?
__________________
2008 BMW 135i Coupe
  • Jet Black
  • Sport Pkg.
  • P1 Lemon Boston Leather
  • High Gloss Black Trim
  • Comfort Access System
mrgoochio is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      12-02-2010, 11:28 PM   #28
JayKay335i
Banned
 
Drives: ///M323 DCT
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: North Dakota; its best DUHHHHHH

Posts: 5,047
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrgoochio View Post
to be even more off topic

does she actually GO to china to buy them or get them online through a chinese distributor?
online
JayKay335i is offline   Egypt
0
Reply With Quote
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:44 AM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST