BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > New and Preowned M3 Pricing, Ordering, Tracking / European Delivery / Dealer Reviews
 
BPM Sport
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      11-15-2010, 11:18 PM   #1
cpars006
Private First Class
 
Drives: AW E93
Join Date: May 2007
Location: irvine, ca

Posts: 178
iTrader: (0)

Cool Fair Monthly Payment, Honorable Dealer?

I have just placed an order on a 2011 E93 M3, after some deliberation I decided to go with SG and Fox Red interior instead of the JZ Black with Fox Red/ Black/ Black! (please elaborate, there is still time for me to change my decision!). Anyways, the deal I got was $651/ month including tax with $6,000 out of pocket, this includes the $1500 holiday credit (how does my deal look btw). My sales person, who seems kind of sketchy to begin with claims that if the car isn't here by Jan. 3, I will lose the holiday credit, bringing my total per month to $699. I was wondering if anyone is having the same issues or if there is anyone who works at a BMW dealership that can validate that can give me the truth. The thing really throwing me off is another sales person at a different dealer claims he can lock in the holiday credit! I'm so confused someone please help!
cpars006 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      11-15-2010, 11:24 PM   #2
Splooge911
Private First Class
 
Drives: 335i
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: New York

Posts: 117
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpars006 View Post
I have just placed an order on a 2011 E93 M3, after some deliberation I decided to go with SG and Fox Red interior instead of the JZ Black with Fox Red/ Black/ Black! (please elaborate, there is still time for me to change my decision!). Anyways, the deal I got was $651/ month including tax with $6,000 out of pocket, this includes the $1500 holiday credit (how does my deal look btw). My sales person, who seems kind of sketchy to begin with claims that if the car isn't here by Jan. 3, I will lose the holiday credit, bringing my total per month to $699. I was wondering if anyone is having the same issues or if there is anyone who works at a BMW dealership that can validate that can give me the truth. The thing really throwing me off is another sales person at a different dealer claims he can lock in the holiday credit! I'm so confused someone please help!
whats the MSRP of this car?
Splooge911 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      11-15-2010, 11:29 PM   #3
geneatals
Ninja
 
geneatals's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011.5 E90 M3
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: So Cal (SFV)

Posts: 3,202
iTrader: (2)

AFAIK, you have to take delivery before 1/3/2011 to take advantage of the credit, but you can "lock in" nov, dec, and january numbers/lease rates...and get the lowest rates for whichever month works out best, minus the credit if you take delivery after 1/3/2011.
__________________
2011.5 E90 M3 AW l Black Novillo Leather | Carbon Fiber Leather Trim | ZCP | ZP2 | M-DCT | Navigation | Moonroof | 6FL l Pics/Mods
Retired: 2008 535i l AW l Black Dakota Leather l Bamboo Anthracite l ZPP l ZSP l 6FL
geneatals is offline   Philippines
0
Reply With Quote
      11-15-2010, 11:45 PM   #4
cpars006
Private First Class
 
Drives: AW E93
Join Date: May 2007
Location: irvine, ca

Posts: 178
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splooge911 View Post
whats the MSRP of this car?
Sorry, the MSRP is $74,000. My salesperson claims she's leasing it for 200 above invoice but I'm skeptical after seeing the deal you got on yours! Any suggestions?
cpars006 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      11-15-2010, 11:47 PM   #5
cpars006
Private First Class
 
Drives: AW E93
Join Date: May 2007
Location: irvine, ca

Posts: 178
iTrader: (0)

geneatals, im not quite sure what you mean by that last part, will I be able to get my payment to $651 even if it takes delivery after Jan. 3? if so how do I tell that to my dealer! haha
cpars006 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      11-16-2010, 12:21 AM   #6
geneatals
Ninja
 
geneatals's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011.5 E90 M3
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: So Cal (SFV)

Posts: 3,202
iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpars006 View Post
geneatals, im not quite sure what you mean by that last part, will I be able to get my payment to $651 even if it takes delivery after Jan. 3? if so how do I tell that to my dealer! haha
if you take delivery after jan 3, the 1500 credit should be null and void as that credit is only good until jan 3, so your payment would not be 651..

BTW, is the 6K down going to cap cost reduction or MSD's? I hope it's the latter...

6K down towards the cap cost is throwing away your $ IMO....
__________________
2011.5 E90 M3 AW l Black Novillo Leather | Carbon Fiber Leather Trim | ZCP | ZP2 | M-DCT | Navigation | Moonroof | 6FL l Pics/Mods
Retired: 2008 535i l AW l Black Dakota Leather l Bamboo Anthracite l ZPP l ZSP l 6FL
geneatals is offline   Philippines
0
Reply With Quote
      11-16-2010, 03:20 AM   #7
cpars006
Private First Class
 
Drives: AW E93
Join Date: May 2007
Location: irvine, ca

Posts: 178
iTrader: (0)

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by geneatals View Post
if you take delivery after jan 3, the 1500 credit should be null and void as that credit is only good until jan 3, so your payment would not be 651..

BTW, is the 6K down going to cap cost reduction or MSD's? I hope it's the latter...

6K down towards the cap cost is throwing away your $ IMO....
well im not as like experienced as yourself so i don't really know the difference, if you could help me here or in a pm, i really dont want to be getting ripped off right now? what would be the ideal lease strategy?
cpars006 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      11-16-2010, 06:33 AM   #8
hbcpa
Second Lieutenant
 
hbcpa's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011.5 MR E90 M3
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Maryland

Posts: 211
iTrader: (0)

David Aviles from Northwest BMW told me the Holiday cash is tied to the financing program.

I'm looking to order a M in December for Late February delivery. He told me I would still receive the Holiday cash.

I tend to believe David over a clueless CA any day. Have your CA double check.
__________________
hbcpa is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      11-16-2010, 01:11 PM   #9
cpars006
Private First Class
 
Drives: AW E93
Join Date: May 2007
Location: irvine, ca

Posts: 178
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hbcpa View Post
David Aviles from Northwest BMW told me the Holiday cash is tied to the financing program.

I'm looking to order a M in December for Late February delivery. He told me I would still receive the Holiday cash.

I tend to believe David over a clueless CA any day. Have your CA double check.
are you leasing or buying?
cpars006 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      11-16-2010, 02:11 PM   #10
hbcpa
Second Lieutenant
 
hbcpa's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011.5 MR E90 M3
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Maryland

Posts: 211
iTrader: (0)

[/quote]are you leasing or buying?[/quote]

Loan not a lease. I don't think it would matter.
__________________
hbcpa is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      11-16-2010, 02:24 PM   #11
cpars006
Private First Class
 
Drives: AW E93
Join Date: May 2007
Location: irvine, ca

Posts: 178
iTrader: (0)

okay thankyou,, have u talked any numbers with david? ive heard really great things, im trying to compare other deals to mine
cpars006 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      11-16-2010, 02:36 PM   #12
Splooge911
Private First Class
 
Drives: 335i
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: New York

Posts: 117
iTrader: (0)

Here is the deal I have. You can compare

2011 M3 Convertible
$77,175 MSRP
$722 per month including tax (8.375%)
$3,200 total due at signing and that includes 1st month payment of $722 and other fees
10k miles per year
36 months
Splooge911 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      11-16-2010, 04:19 PM   #13
hbcpa
Second Lieutenant
 
hbcpa's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011.5 MR E90 M3
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Maryland

Posts: 211
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpars006 View Post
okay thankyou,, have u talked any numbers with david? ive heard really great things, im trying to compare other deals to mine
He's a good guy. His info contact info is www.eurocarsonline.com
__________________
hbcpa is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      11-16-2010, 06:34 PM   #14
cpars006
Private First Class
 
Drives: AW E93
Join Date: May 2007
Location: irvine, ca

Posts: 178
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splooge911 View Post
Here is the deal I have. You can compare

2011 M3 Convertible
$77,175 MSRP
$722 per month including tax (8.375%)
$3,200 total due at signing and that includes 1st month payment of $722 and other fees
10k miles per year
36 months
damn, you got a really sick deal! any tips for what i should say to my dealer to lower mine?!
cpars006 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      11-16-2010, 08:34 PM   #15
tukluc
Private First Class
 
tukluc's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 E90 M3
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Kirkland, WA

Posts: 177
iTrader: (1)

Since you are in Cali...get in touch with member GOLFRR!

http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthr...346708&page=36

If I lived in CA, that is where I would go.
tukluc is offline   India
0
Reply With Quote
      11-16-2010, 08:55 PM   #16
cheesy9
Private First Class
 
Drives: M3
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: USA

Posts: 170
iTrader: (0)

Regarding Space Gray + Fox Red: I love it. I think it looks even better in person than in pictures.

I was a little worried after seeing some pictures online that looked nothing like it did on the website configuration tool, but it turns out the color on the pictures was just way off.
cheesy9 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      11-27-2010, 03:52 PM   #17
cksv
Private First Class
 
Drives: 2013 BMW M3
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Bay Area, CA

Posts: 114
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by geneatals View Post
if you take delivery after jan 3, the 1500 credit should be null and void as that credit is only good until jan 3, so your payment would not be 651..
That's not true:
Quote:
"Only at participating BMW centers on leases assigned to BMW Financial Services NA, LLC/Financial Services Vehicle Trust through January 3, 2011."
You just need to order by January 3rd, not necessarily take possession of the car by that time.
cksv is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      11-27-2010, 07:13 PM   #18
ramyar
Member BMW CCA Los Angeles
 
ramyar's Avatar
 
Drives: 11.5 M3 Sedan
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Posts: 436
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2014 BMW M5  [0.00]
I got a phenomenal deal from Drew Sebring of Rusnak in socal. I tried Golfrrr at Steve Thomas too but he couldn't do as good a deal. Drew's a good upstanding guy and the sales manager there. Excellent service. His internet guy took his first vacation in 3 years a couple weeks ago. I've been sending everyone I know to him. His team will give you a play-by-play of your car's progress too while it's being built. I just can't say enough good things about these guys. PM me with your contact info and I can let him know to call you or email Drew directly yourself at dsebring@rusnakautogroup.com Let him know RJ sent you.
__________________
Current Rides:
2014 ///M5 ZCP

Much enjoyed:
2011.5 ///M3 Sedan || 2007 ///M Coupe || 2008 550i Sport || 2006 ///M3 ZCP || 2008 X3 3.0si || 2006 325i || 2003 Z4 3.0 Roadster || 2003 330ci || 2002 325i
ramyar is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      11-27-2010, 07:32 PM   #19
GOLFFRR
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

 
GOLFFRR's Avatar
 
Drives: Golf Cart
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Solvang, CA/Camarillo, CA

Posts: 15,955
iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tukluc View Post
Since you are in Cali...get in touch with member GOLFRR!

http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthr...346708&page=36

If I lived in CA, that is where I would go.
Just let me know guys Tukluc thanks for the shout out
__________________

BEFORE YOU BUY YOUR NEXT BMW, EMAIL US FIRST WE CAN HOOK YOU UP!
Need a quote or assistance from David? GO HERE-->http://www.bimmerdavid.com/#!blank/c1r1e
Davids current ED Special M235/228--> http://www.2addicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1013211
GOLFFRR is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      11-28-2010, 05:53 PM   #20
Joe C
Colonel
 
Joe C's Avatar
 
Drives: e92 335i AKA "BaLLzZz"
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: NYC

Posts: 2,155
iTrader: (5)

wow when did m3 lease deals drop under 1k I rmemeber an offer around these numbers at the beg of the recession BUT not recently. NICE
__________________
Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction. - Albert Einstein

08 e92 n54
Joe C is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:39 PM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST