BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > New and Preowned M3 Pricing, Ordering, Tracking / European Delivery / Dealer Reviews

11-10-2010, 09:11 PM   #23
mrkhanna16
Captain

Drives: E92 M3 SSII/Fox Red ZCP DCT

Garage List
2011 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by E92_SID View Post
This is bull. BMW should have offered this to me a long time ago. I thought they were giving me a good deal by selling me a car a cost and letting me out of my lease 2 months early but not any more!

How did you guys initiate the buy back? How many miles did you have when they approved it?
I'm at 11000 miles. I got a lawyer and he got me my money back and i didn't even have to pay him.(bmw pays him) I only paid miles to 6000. California has a good lemon law, I dont know how it is where you live. I have a m3 coming at 600 over invoice
I might be too late, but contact a lawyer. Especially since they announced the recall!!

E92 M3 SSII/Fox Red, DCT, ZCP
past rides-IS350, E92 335i
mrkhanna16 is offline   United_States
      11-12-2010, 08:37 PM   #24
mpardun
CO 14GIPPR

Drives: '11 e90 ///M3

Pls PM me your dealer name...

There is one dealer here in Denver that is notorious for (trying) screwing customers on the sales side...me included.

I bought my 2011.5 M3 elsewhere because of this!

Great service dept. tho!
      11-15-2010, 03:24 PM   #25
E92_SID
Brigadier General

Drives: 2011.5 MR/BB E92 M3

How long did your buy backs take? Did they take the car right away and then you didnt have a car to drive until your new one got here?

After talking to you guys I called BMWNA back and told them I wanted to do a buyback instead. And...They are doing it and giving me a big check too! Did you have to sign a non-disclosure agreement?

Thanks for all you help! I would have been screwed if it wasnt for this forum.
      11-24-2010, 01:29 PM   #26
E92_SID
Brigadier General

Drives: 2011.5 MR/BB E92 M3

I posted this in the other thread but I thought that I would post it up here too to update my thread:

Need your guys opinions.....My car is supposed to be here in 2 weeks and now the dealer is switching the price on me.....Here is the story: I have had a shit load of problems with my 335i and after complaining to BMW NA they agreed to do a trade assist (which I thought was the same as a buy back). Part of the trade assist deal was to sell me the car at invoice. Well once I called BMW NA and asked about the details of my deal I found out that a trade assist and a buy back are different. So, I then said I want to do a buy back instead and they agreed. Well now that my car is almost here the dealer is saying that the Invoice deal was only for the trade assist and not the buy back. Now, they are saying that my price is 3% over invoice! WTF!

Does anybody know what the difference is on the bottom line for the dealer between a trade assist and a buy back? Is the buy back going to cost the dealer more then the trade assist? It was my understanding that the M3 they are selling me was an extra one just for me that was outside of the dealers allotment.

Anyway, Golfer I might need a quote. I think they think that once it gets here I will pay whatever they want. Not happening!