BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > USA - Southwest
 
GT Haus
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      10-26-2010, 12:30 PM   #4577
artifice
Major
 
artifice's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 E92 M3
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: The Colony, TX

Posts: 1,189
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blake View Post
well m3 is gone, but i got a tahoe and did the *******perts treatment to it.
yous a white guy fah sho now.
__________________
e92 M3 6MT, 18's, everything - Sold!
e92 M3 *Newer*
e92 335i 6MT - Wifey's with (stuff...)
And.... Our daily beater, twinky truck .
artifice is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-26-2010, 12:42 PM   #4578
xsilvor
Captain
 
xsilvor's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 E92 M3
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Houston, TX

Posts: 825
iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blake View Post
shit happens
Apparently, pretty badass shit happens.
__________________
Some say he roams around the woods at night foraging for wolves.


2011 E92 M3 DCT - Silverstone II.Black/Gray.Carbon/DINAN
2008 E92 M3 DCT (RIP) - Jet Black.Black.Carbon
xsilvor is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-27-2010, 04:39 PM   #4579
frankzlin79
Lieutenant Colonel
 
frankzlin79's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 Nissan GT-R
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Houston, Texas

Posts: 1,618
iTrader: (5)

GT-R is technically still "property" in the form of personal property.
frankzlin79 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-27-2010, 04:59 PM   #4580
xsilvor
Captain
 
xsilvor's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 E92 M3
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Houston, TX

Posts: 825
iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankzlin79 View Post
GT-R is technically still "property" in the form of personal property.
__________________
Some say he roams around the woods at night foraging for wolves.


2011 E92 M3 DCT - Silverstone II.Black/Gray.Carbon/DINAN
2008 E92 M3 DCT (RIP) - Jet Black.Black.Carbon
xsilvor is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      11-02-2010, 01:12 PM   #4581
track_warrior
Captain
 
track_warrior's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 M3
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: San Antonio, TX

Posts: 627
iTrader: (0)

Guys does anyone know a good bodyshop/painter in san antonio? I want to get my license plate holes covered and my bumper painted since it has some rock chips.
__________________
l 2014 F31 328d X-drive M-sport l 2014 F30 328d M-Sport l 2012 VW Golf Tdi l 1997 E-420 Sport l 2014 Touareg Tdi Armoured Level B5 l


Compensating a heavy car with horsepower is like giving an alcoholic cocaine to sober him up...
track_warrior is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      11-02-2010, 06:57 PM   #4582
ghosthi32
Banned
 
Drives: Water camel
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: strait of hormuz

Posts: 2,516
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xsilvor View Post
+1
ghosthi32 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      11-07-2010, 11:55 AM   #4583
DevJ
Colonel
 
DevJ's Avatar
 
Drives: '14 Cayman S & IS350
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Tulsa, OK

Posts: 2,701
iTrader: (1)

Well I'm glad every decent gt-r is sold within ~250 miles of me.
__________________
E92 M3. SOLD
New: '14 Cayman S PDK
Incoming: GT-R Black Edition
DevJ is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      11-08-2010, 03:16 PM   #4584
Suprane
Second Lieutenant
 
Suprane's Avatar
 
Drives: 09 M3 E90
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Big D

Posts: 280
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevJ View Post
Well I'm glad every decent gt-r is sold within ~250 miles of me.
Still searching I see. How is your bike search going?
I went to C&C for a quick 45 min this weekend for a quick visual fix, but had to take the kids to 'Megamind' at 10 am so left early. Surprisingly, a big turnout with some nice cars for a chilly morning.
__________________
09 E90 M3 DCT SSII Carbon Blk, Eisenmann Sport, RAC 19"RG63 on 255/275 UltracS, Dark Sidemkrs/Reflectrs/Grills, BMC Filter, LUX H8 V3 LEDs, V1 H/W, Ultimate Pedals & 30% Tint
Suprane is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      11-08-2010, 04:12 PM   #4585
DevJ
Colonel
 
DevJ's Avatar
 
Drives: '14 Cayman S & IS350
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Tulsa, OK

Posts: 2,701
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suprane View Post
Still searching I see. How is your bike search going?
I went to C&C for a quick 45 min this weekend for a quick visual fix, but had to take the kids to 'Megamind' at 10 am so left early. Surprisingly, a big turnout with some nice cars for a chilly morning.
Both are coming to a halt with MCAT stuff..lol. I've been having bad luck with anything with wheels that I want. It seems that as soon as I find something I like, it sells. Putting the bike off till the summer, too cold plus not enough time to get my license and take the class. I'm still curious to see if I can find a decently price gt-r and trade the M in but chances are becoming extremely slim.

How was cars and coffee? See any notable cars? Also, how was megamind? Looked pretty funny lol.
__________________
E92 M3. SOLD
New: '14 Cayman S PDK
Incoming: GT-R Black Edition
DevJ is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      11-09-2010, 03:24 PM   #4586
Suprane
Second Lieutenant
 
Suprane's Avatar
 
Drives: 09 M3 E90
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Big D

Posts: 280
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevJ View Post
Both are coming to a halt with MCAT stuff..lol. I've been having bad luck with anything with wheels that I want. It seems that as soon as I find something I like, it sells. Putting the bike off till the summer, too cold plus not enough time to get my license and take the class. I'm still curious to see if I can find a decently price gt-r and trade the M in but chances are becoming extremely slim.

How was cars and coffee? See any notable cars? Also, how was megamind? Looked pretty funny lol.
Its always a treat. Its still gets a good size crowd. (and growing). Its nice to live so close by so I take advantage of it. "Megamind" was fun. The kids loved it. Spent the rest of the day polishing my wifes car after we put over 800 miles on it last week...it got thrashed from bugs (no clear bra). I spend more time on her car than mine (more rewarding doing a polish on blck sapph. metalc than SSII)
__________________
09 E90 M3 DCT SSII Carbon Blk, Eisenmann Sport, RAC 19"RG63 on 255/275 UltracS, Dark Sidemkrs/Reflectrs/Grills, BMC Filter, LUX H8 V3 LEDs, V1 H/W, Ultimate Pedals & 30% Tint
Suprane is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      11-10-2010, 04:14 PM   #4587
DevJ
Colonel
 
DevJ's Avatar
 
Drives: '14 Cayman S & IS350
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Tulsa, OK

Posts: 2,701
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suprane View Post
Its always a treat. Its still gets a good size crowd. (and growing). Its nice to live so close by so I take advantage of it. "Megamind" was fun. The kids loved it. Spent the rest of the day polishing my wifes car after we put over 800 miles on it last week...it got thrashed from bugs (no clear bra). I spend more time on her car than mine (more rewarding doing a polish on blck sapph. metalc than SSII)
Dang you had a productive weekend! Megamind looked like a funny movie. I bet your wife's car looks good now as well..by the way, how do you like the bmc filter? Birthday's coming up and I'm not sure what to get myself lol.
__________________
E92 M3. SOLD
New: '14 Cayman S PDK
Incoming: GT-R Black Edition
DevJ is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      11-12-2010, 09:17 PM   #4588
calintexas
Major
 
calintexas's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 E90 M3
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: North Texas

Posts: 1,416
iTrader: (1)

Dallas Performance Open House Saturday 11/13

Dallas Performance is having an open house at their new facility (9858 Chartwell Drive, Dallas) tomorrow starting at 11:00 AM. They have a $35 special for 2 dyno pulls.

I'll probably go (for the promised food and to look the place over) after the DFW Auto Club weekly meet in Frisco. There is more info on the Dallas Performance open house on the DFW Auto Club website.
__________________
calintexas is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      11-18-2010, 10:29 PM   #4589
WhiteFlashE90
Private
 
WhiteFlashE90's Avatar
 
Drives: '08 C63 / '13 RS5
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Austin, TX

Posts: 88
iTrader: (1)

Anything going on this weekend in Austin?
__________________
2012 650i AW
2013 SQ5
SOLD: 2013 Audi RS5 Ibis White, 2008 Mercedes C63 AMG Palladium Silver, 2011 335i DCT Crimson Red, 2008 E90 AW M3 DCT, 2011 E70 X5 35d, 2005 E46 M3 Convertible, 2007 E90 335i, 2009 Audi A5
WhiteFlashE90 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      11-23-2010, 01:49 AM   #4590
Res Ipsa
Local LOLyer
 
Res Ipsa's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 E92 M3
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Dallas, TX

Posts: 303
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2008 BMW 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by calintexas View Post
Dallas Performance is having an open house at their new facility (9858 Chartwell Drive, Dallas) tomorrow starting at 11:00 AM. They have a $35 special for 2 dyno pulls.

I'll probably go (for the promised food and to look the place over) after the DFW Auto Club weekly meet in Frisco. There is more info on the Dallas Performance open house on the DFW Auto Club website.
taylor is a cool guy
__________________
Audi S5 | '09 X5 xDrive 30i
Res Ipsa is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      11-25-2010, 03:02 PM   #4591
DevJ
Colonel
 
DevJ's Avatar
 
Drives: '14 Cayman S & IS350
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Tulsa, OK

Posts: 2,701
iTrader: (1)

Need help guys! Birthday is coming up and idk what to get myself..no mods, cars, or bikes gonna wait a bit..any ideas?? Let's say 5k limit.

By the way, happy thanksgiving everyone!
__________________
E92 M3. SOLD
New: '14 Cayman S PDK
Incoming: GT-R Black Edition
DevJ is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      11-25-2010, 06:33 PM   #4592
ghosthi32
Banned
 
Drives: Water camel
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: strait of hormuz

Posts: 2,516
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevJ View Post
Need help guys! Birthday is coming up and idk what to get myself..no mods, cars, or bikes gonna wait a bit..any ideas?? Let's say 5k limit.

By the way, happy thanksgiving everyone!
Hookers
ghosthi32 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      11-25-2010, 07:04 PM   #4593
DevJ
Colonel
 
DevJ's Avatar
 
Drives: '14 Cayman S & IS350
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Tulsa, OK

Posts: 2,701
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghosthi32 View Post
Hookers
nah
__________________
E92 M3. SOLD
New: '14 Cayman S PDK
Incoming: GT-R Black Edition
DevJ is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      11-25-2010, 08:01 PM   #4594
Blake
Banned
 
Drives: Chevy Aveo
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Parent's Basement

Posts: 4,651
iTrader: (7)

a nice vacation somewhere awesome
Blake is offline   No_Country
0
Reply With Quote
      11-30-2010, 06:44 PM   #4595
ghosthi32
Banned
 
Drives: Water camel
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: strait of hormuz

Posts: 2,516
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blake View Post
a nice vacation somewhere awesome
this
ghosthi32 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      12-03-2010, 02:30 AM   #4596
ghosthi32
Banned
 
Drives: Water camel
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: strait of hormuz

Posts: 2,516
iTrader: (0)

rip thread
ghosthi32 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      12-06-2010, 04:20 PM   #4597
michael1284
Colonel
 
michael1284's Avatar
 
Drives: 2009 AW E90 335i
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: DFW

Posts: 2,453
iTrader: (40)

this place is more dead than the e90post dallas chat!
__________________
RIP e92. New project is ALIVE!

Updated Pics!

michael1284 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      12-06-2010, 04:31 PM   #4598
BCA
Captain
 
Drives: 2014 550i
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Houston, TX

Posts: 775
iTrader: (1)

Yep, it died...
__________________
2014 550i M Sport | Glacier Silver/Black/Anthracite | Executive | Lighting | Luxury Seating | Black Grilles | 20" OEM Style 303 w/Bridgestone S-04

Past BMWs: 2013 E92 M3, 2012 F10 535i, 2011 E90 335i, 2009 E90 M3, 2008 E70 X5, 2006 E90 330i, 2004 E46 330i
BCA is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:48 AM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST