BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion
 
European Auto Source
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      09-29-2010, 07:44 PM   #23
Seminole
Colonel
United_States
85

 
Seminole's Avatar
 
Drives: Red Flyer
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: 38.8977° N, 77.0366° W


Posts: 2,032
iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2008 E90 328i  [3.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Javi335 View Post
Is clear to see i got prejudices and no symphaty for the jews. I dont hide it. But since i never meet one, and i admit that are prejudices (the word speaks for itself) im asking to some jew his point of view.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwmthree View Post

nice translations but i'll wait till Javi chimes in before reading all that.

Guess I was wrong.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      10-02-2010, 02:03 PM   #24
Javi335
Troll but nice
Spain
35

 
Javi335's Avatar
 
Drives: 335i E92
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Returning videotapes


Posts: 332
iTrader: (0)

The jew theme is taboo. Whatever you say against them inmediatly turns you next to be a nazi.
Appreciate 0
      10-02-2010, 11:58 PM   #25
SfValley335i
Colonel
Afghanistan
48

 
Drives: Current:135i Sold:335i sedan
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: City of Angels


Posts: 2,396
iTrader: (8)

Send a message via AIM to SfValley335i
So I got an email address of some Rabbi and sent him an email below is what he said but he hasnt replied back again


Quote:
Hello Rabbi,

I received your email address from a friend which said you gave a speech in his class room recently. I have a question you should be able to answer. I've seen several other rabbis denouncing the creation of Israel and stating that the Torah forbids it. Below is a link to a Youtube video showing a group of rabbis in a protest.

"According to the Torah, Jews are in exile and forbidden to have own state" - Rabbi (Youtube video 2:49)

Is what these rabbis say true? If so, why is there an Israeli state? If false, why would a rabbi lie about such text in the torah?

I look forward to hearing from you.




Thanks,
XXXX

Quote:
Dear Mr. XXXX,

The rabbis you mention are a very small and very fringe group. They number a couple of dozen, at the most. Their view is rejected by virtually all of the world Jewish communities. Because of Youtube and other such media, they get far more publicity than they deserve.
I don’t think they are lying, but very misguided.

All the best,
Rabbi Shevitz

Quote:
Rabbi Shevitz,

I appreciate you taking the time to reply to my questions promptly. Are you agreeing with them when the rabbis say the Torah states Jews are forbidden to their own state? You mentioned that this group of rabbis number a couple dozen, but I just came across a website that shows substantially more members just in New York city.

http://www.nkusa.org/activities/Demo...s/20100517.cfm


Thanks,
XXXX

Last edited by SfValley335i; 10-03-2010 at 10:31 PM.
Appreciate 0
      10-03-2010, 10:07 AM   #26
Javi335
Troll but nice
Spain
35

 
Javi335's Avatar
 
Drives: 335i E92
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Returning videotapes


Posts: 332
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SfValley335i View Post
So I got an email address of some Rabbi and sent him an email below is what he said but he hasnt replied back again
hahaha, did some of the jewish of the forum answer me on this thread to my questions? dont expect the rabbi's reply, seems they avoid some concrete subjects.
Appreciate 0
      10-04-2010, 12:04 AM   #27
Razzy
Lieutenant
Canada
43

 
Razzy's Avatar
 
Drives: N/A
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Ontario, Canada


Posts: 424
iTrader: (0)

At first glance one might label javi as a troll, but after careful pondering and thought one can come to the conclusion that he is actually quite intellectual even if his english(wording) may not be the best.
Appreciate 0
      10-04-2010, 05:00 AM   #28
Javi335
Troll but nice
Spain
35

 
Javi335's Avatar
 
Drives: 335i E92
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Returning videotapes


Posts: 332
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razzy View Post
At first glance one might label javi as a troll, but after careful pondering and thought one can come to the conclusion that he is actually quite intellectual even if his english(wording) may not be the best.
I like the controversy but not trolling.

For the intellectual part thank you, i also like to sit near the fireplace while drink a old wine and listen pieces like this, composed ironically by a jew (im not the kind of person who put they all in the same bag)

Appreciate 0
      10-06-2010, 10:34 PM   #29
bmwmthree
Captain
31

 
bmwmthree's Avatar
 
Drives: bmw
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: so cal


Posts: 699
iTrader: (8)

javi, i am sure there are rabbis in Spain that you could talk with if you have any questions. jews have a lot of history in spain as you might know. good luck.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvMyRide View Post
And BMWM3 ..I will be filing a harrasment suit against you and/or charges. See you in court very very soon. Thanks.. Have fun with your nonsense.
Appreciate 0
      10-07-2010, 05:45 PM   #30
Javi335
Troll but nice
Spain
35

 
Javi335's Avatar
 
Drives: 335i E92
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Returning videotapes


Posts: 332
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwmthree View Post
javi, i am sure there are rabbis in Spain that you could talk with if you have any questions. jews have a lot of history in spain as you might know. good luck.
Dude, i cant put myself in front of a rabbi (in case that i find one) and ask him explanations for the expels and all that. I still want to have here a nice discussion with the jews of the forum. I wear no mask as you see, i say what i think but i promise to be gentle.

I want to ear you. Please dont send again to the rabbi.

Julio Iglesias mom is jew. Its gives me hope.

Look at him ... in japan!!!

Appreciate 0
      10-07-2010, 07:19 PM   #31
Seminole
Colonel
United_States
85

 
Seminole's Avatar
 
Drives: Red Flyer
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: 38.8977° N, 77.0366° W


Posts: 2,032
iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2008 E90 328i  [3.50]
Javi,

The reason nobody answers you is you come across as rude. You openly admit you are prejudiced against Jews then expect the Jewish members to give you the time of day and answer questions you have. Not only that, but you don't even ask the questions in a genuine manner, you ask them as if you are accusing the Jews of bringing it all on themselves. That would be like me saying, "Hey Spaniards, can you explain to me why terrorists bombed your trains? Look at all these things terrorists said about you! Just so you know, I'm obviously prejudiced against Spaniards and have no sympathy for the bombings. I've never met a Spaniard, but why would they get bombed unless they deserve it."

Do you see how that comes across? I've never met a Muslim (well, I've only met a handful and they were very Americanized) but I don't automatically assume they are all Jihad dirka dirka terrorists. That's just stupid to make assumptions on a whole group of people based off a few. Not only that, but you stupid ass obsession with Enrique and saying crap like, "Julio Iglesias mom is jew. Its gives me hope." is insensitive and plain out rude. Hope for what, that Jews are nice people? You're basing your opinions of an entire group of people based off shit that happened thousands of years ago?

Anyways, to your question regarding expulsions and persecutions through history. Jews have always been an easy scapegoat throughout history. They are an small part of the overall population, so when you need to blame something on someone you need to pick somebody. What was Hitler going to do, say Christians were the cause of all of Germany's problems? Was he going to kill most of his country for being Christian? No, it's easy to place blame on the Jews. I think you are intelligent enough (I hope) to be able to figure out all the stuff Hitler accused the Jews of was false, but people still bought into his rhetoric. As far as for time before Hitler, people had a tendency to blame the Jews for the death of Jesus. Up until the 1800's Europe was extremely religious and church officials blamed the Jews for the death of Jesus and preached such in their teachings. During the plague Jews were blamed for poisoning wells and causing the plague, which today we obviously know is completely false. Keep in mind, the same people who preached hatred and violence against the Jews are the same people who persecuted people who claimed the earth was round. People during those times were also very suspicious of Jews since they were "outsiders" and many aspects of their religion were unknown. It's easy to form opinions and prejudices about things you don't know. Also, Jewish people tend to hold positions in financial and other related industries. Therefore people are also suspicious of the supposed "power" Jewish people have. But in reality, there are many more non-Jews than Jews in the financial world. Jews are the same as you. They have the same blood, everything. I don't understand why are prejudiced against Jews when you've never even met one. Why don't you hold off forming any opinions about people, whether they are Jews or not, until you get to meet them. It makes you look like an ass.

And you don't need a Jew to explain why things in history happened. Go do some research and you'll find plenty of information on your own.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      10-08-2010, 03:27 PM   #32
Javi335
Troll but nice
Spain
35

 
Javi335's Avatar
 
Drives: 335i E92
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Returning videotapes


Posts: 332
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seminole View Post
Javi,
Ok.

So the jews fault theory is the easy way to blame someone when things go wrong, isnt that what you say?

Have you ever read something about France and England war during the Napoleon era? is that a antijew tale? what about Henry Ford? he wake up one morning and say "im bored, im gonna writte a book"?

Concrete questions, concrete answers, sir.

And, im not rude sir, im direct. But of course, nobody is obliged to answer as nobody is forbid to ask.
Appreciate 0
      10-08-2010, 10:04 PM   #33
Seminole
Colonel
United_States
85

 
Seminole's Avatar
 
Drives: Red Flyer
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: 38.8977° N, 77.0366° W


Posts: 2,032
iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2008 E90 328i  [3.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Javi335 View Post
Ok.

So the jews fault theory is the easy way to blame someone when things go wrong, isnt that what you say?

Have you ever read something about France and England war during the Napoleon era? is that a antijew tale? what about Henry Ford? he wake up one morning and say "im bored, im gonna writte a book"?

Concrete questions, concrete answers, sir.

And, im not rude sir, im direct. But of course, nobody is obliged to answer as nobody is forbid to ask.

So Henry Ford is now an expert on all things Jewish and is an authority to write books about them? He is a well known anti-semite. You know, there was also this guy who led a country. He was an extremely popular leader among his people. His name? Hitler. Guess what, this Hitler guy also wrote a book. He said that Jews were the reason Germany lost WW1. Not to mention that Jews were the cause of many other problems with Germany. Shit, since he wrote it in a book it must all be true right? That is what you are trying to say isn't it? Just because something is written in a book doesn't mean it is true you insolent. It just means it is the opinion of the writer. If I write a book about the sky being magenta, or that all Spaniards are jackasses, does that mean that it is true? Is someone going to quote me 2000 years from now and say, "Hey! Have you read the book from 2010 where they say the sky is magenta? Doesn't that mean it's true!?"

And yes, I am saying that the reason the people who wrote these books have these beliefs is because that is what they were taught by Church leaders who preached for 1,000's of years that Jews were a cancer to society because they blamed the Jews for the death of Jesus Christ. If you blame a group for the death of the most important figure in your religion, you'll probably not write nice things about them huh? Also, up until the last century or so there was no such thing as separation of Church and State. The leaders of the Church were instrumental advisers to the leaders of countries. Also, there was no public education system and very little of the population was educated. Those that did get education received it from the Church. As I've mentioned, the Church blamed the Jews for the death of Jesus and blamed preached hatred towards the Jews. This is very similar to the religious indoctrination that is happening in the Middle East. There is a large uneducated population, and what little education is received comes from extremist religious clerics who preach hate. The people don't know any better and believe what is told to them. Also, like I said earlier, these same leaders who wrote these supposed books of truth you continue to talk about blamed Jews for the black plague. Jews were murdered and burned alive all over Europe as a result. It was written that Jews were poisoning wells. Do you believe this? After all it was written? If you have any ounce of intelligence you know that it was actually caused by rats carrying diseases.

And your questions are not concrete questions. They are retarded. You are asking people to explain why somebody would write something thousands of years ago. How are we to know why someone was compelled to write something? Not only that, but many things written during that period of time was incorrect. Writings in the past claimed the earth was flat, the solar system revolved around the earth, that x-ray exposure was good for you, that leaches were a proper form of medical treatment, that lightning was caused by angry gods.... I can go on and on. All of this has been proven false. Just because someone wrote something it not true, I can't repeat that enough. And you also pick out specific works from history that talk bad about the Jews, but ignore other texts where prominent leaders have said good things about Jews. How about Pope Clement who issued a bull in 1348 urging people to stop the persecution of the Jews saying that they were not the cause of the black plague. Unfortunately this didn't stop any of it. Many of our civilizations most important achievements come from the work of Jews along with non-Jews. One of the greatest scientist in history, Albert Einstein was a Jew.

You've never even met a Jew you say. Until you do, I suggest you stop reading out of date books and shut up. You need to not make assumptions about a group of people you've never met.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      10-09-2010, 05:44 AM   #34
Javi335
Troll but nice
Spain
35

 
Javi335's Avatar
 
Drives: 335i E92
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Returning videotapes


Posts: 332
iTrader: (0)

Seminole, i know the jews are not the reason of the dinosaurs extinct. I dont deny the holocaust, and when i say "no sympathy for the jews" doesnt mean hate.

One thing i admit i been doing wrong from the begin is to choose the word jew, instead of zionist, bankers or rich jews, whatever you want to call they.

Those are the jews im talking about. You say in the financial world, there are more no jews than jews, and its true, but looking at the % and the positions they take i think that number is more relevant.
Appreciate 0
      10-09-2010, 12:40 PM   #35
Seminole
Colonel
United_States
85

 
Seminole's Avatar
 
Drives: Red Flyer
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: 38.8977° N, 77.0366° W


Posts: 2,032
iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2008 E90 328i  [3.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Javi335 View Post
Those are the jews im talking about. You say in the financial world, there are more no jews than jews, and its true, but looking at the % and the positions they take i think that number is more relevant.
I guess per capita there are more Jewish people working in financial type institutions than other religions, and I can't really think of a specific reason why, nor is there. I am half Jewsih (my mom is Catholic) and I am an accountant. That fits the stereotype, but I didn't become an accountant because I am Jewish, but rather because it was a good paying career and one that gave me a chance to work in many different industries. Also, there are around 200 people that work in my office with me. I think I know of maybe 10-15 that are Jewish. A reason I guess, that could explain why Jewish people tent to work in medical, financial, etc. industries is because, at least from my experience with friends, Jewish families tent to emphasize education a lot. They encourage their kids to get as much education as possible, similar to the stereotype of of Indian families.

Also, if you meet someone who is non-Jewish that is an accountant you probably won't give any thought to it, but if you meet a Jewish accountant it helps to reinforce the stereotype. I don't think that is fair, a person's religion shouldn't have any bearing on the type of career they've chosen. But the fact that Jewish people are perceived to be heavily concentrated in financial type fields I think fuels the stigma towards them. Also, a "rich" Jew reinforces the stereotype. But there are plenty of poor or non-wealthy Jews. In fact, if you look at the list of the richest people in the world, almost all of them are non-Jews. Buffet, Gates, etc., non of them are Jewish. In fact, 2 of the top 5 richest people in the world are Indians.

All these things are just stereotypes. Like I said, if you meet a Jewish accountant, you remember it and it reinforces your stereotype. But if you meet a Jewish painter, you probably don't really think anything of it. Same thing applies to other religions/cultures. If you walk into a gas station and see and Indian person working there you are probably going to remember, or notice it because it fits the stereotype that Indians all own convenience stores. But you meet an Indian banker, you probably won't give a second thought to it. If you see a black kid walking down the street with his pants around his ankles doing a gangsta walk you'll probably take notice and it will reinforce the stereotype that blacks are gangta rappers. But the black guy wearing a suit will probably walk right by you without you even noticing. If you meet an Englishman with yellow crooked teeth, it reinforces the stereotype that the English have bad teeth, but you probably don't remember all the English people you've met with nice teeth. I can go on and on. That's the problem with stereotypes. We have a tendency to only take the few people we remember who fit the stereotype and use it to reinforce it. But most we meet or see people who don't reinforce it we tend to forget them.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      10-09-2010, 01:44 PM   #36
Javi335
Troll but nice
Spain
35

 
Javi335's Avatar
 
Drives: 335i E92
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Returning videotapes


Posts: 332
iTrader: (0)

I never guide myself for the stereotypes; spaniard one is near a gipsy dancing and people dont know about the vandals migatrions to Spain (sweden tribes, trip)

You mention on the books and writters about the "jews" doesnt satisfy me. Its imposible that from Spain to Russia, from the BC era to Hitler days, all they blame "jews" just by a casual reason.

Religion? if i talk about Lehman Bros CEO, the 90's russian oligarchy or the Napoleon-Rothchild affair, you think im on religion?

I feel so sorry you think my words are an antisemite attack, but im afraid you dont realize that if want to bite hard i would talk about Israel and the palestinian. I have not done it and not will do it
Appreciate 0
      10-17-2010, 06:05 PM   #37
Javi335
Troll but nice
Spain
35

 
Javi335's Avatar
 
Drives: 335i E92
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Returning videotapes


Posts: 332
iTrader: (0)

Dies Irae = Day of Wrath

regret for your sins. The Judgement Day is coming.



Dies iræ, dies illa,
Solvet sæclum in favilla,
Teste David cum Sibylla !
Quantus tremor est futurus,
quando iudex est venturus,
cuncta stricte discussurus !
Tuba mirum spargens sonum
per sepulcra regionum,
coget omnes ante thronum.
Mors stupebit et Natura,
cum resurget creatura,
iudicanti responsura.
Liber scriptus proferetur,
in quo totum continetur,
unde Mundus iudicetur.
Iudex ergo cum sedebit,
quidquid latet apparebit,
nil inultum remanebit.
Quid sum miser tunc dicturus ?
Quem patronum rogaturus,
cum vix iustus sit securus ?
Rex tremendæ maiestatis,
qui salvandos salvas gratis,
salva me, fons pietatis.
Recordare, Iesu pie,
quod sum causa tuæ viæ ;
ne me perdas illa die.
Quærens me, sedisti lassus,
redemisti crucem passus,
tantus labor non sit cassus.
Iuste Iudex ultionis,
donum fac remissionis
ante diem rationis.
Ingemisco, tamquam reus,
culpa rubet vultus meus,
supplicanti parce Deus.
Qui Mariam absolvisti,
et latronem exaudisti,
mihi quoque spem dedisti.
Preces meæ non sunt dignæ,
sed tu bonus fac benigne,
ne perenni cremer igne.
Inter oves locum præsta,
et ab hædis me sequestra,
statuens in parte dextra.
Confutatis maledictis,
flammis acribus addictis,
voca me cum benedictis.
Oro supplex et acclinis,
cor contritum quasi cinis,
gere curam mei finis.
Lacrimosa dies illa,
qua resurget ex favilla
iudicandus homo reus.
Huic ergo parce, Deus.
Pie Iesu Domine,
dona eis requiem. Amen.
__________________
There was me, that is Alex, and my three droogs, that is Pete, Georgie, and Dim, and we sat in the Korova Milkbar trying to make up our rassoodocks what to do with the evening. The Korova milkbar sold milk-plus, milk plus vellocet or synthemesc or drencrom, which is what we were drinking. This would sharpen you up and make you ready for a bit of the old ultra-violence.

Last edited by Javi335; 10-17-2010 at 06:21 PM.
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:57 PM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST