BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Health, Fitness, Martial Arts, and Nutrition
 
INDustry distribution
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      08-30-2010, 08:30 AM   #199
escobar929
Brigadier General
 
escobar929's Avatar
 
Drives: 135i
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Hollywood, FL

Posts: 4,198
iTrader: (8)

Garage List
2010 135i  [3.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by headlee103 View Post
Couture vs. Toney was just a joke. As soon as I saw the two of them walk out you knew it was over. Toney had absolutely no reaction to Coutures low single! You would think sprawling and defending the takedown would have been Toneys only emphasis during his training camp! Ohh well, everyone got a good laugh out of it and Toney still got a fat paycheck for gettin beat up for a couple minutes.

Edgar vs. Penn was awesome! Exactly how I predicted it!! I have known Frank for a long time through wrestling and he has always excelled with quick level changes and explosions, along with great conditioning. Those two combined are exactly what he used to beat BJ last night. Edgar did a great job of creating angles not only with his striking but with his shots as well.

Next fight will be a rematch with Maynard vs. Edgar, last time it was a good fight and I dont expect anything less next time around. With that being said, let me say how much wrestling is taking over MMA! Of the 5 title holders and the 5 top condenders there are SEVEN Division I wrestlers!!
Def a great night of fights, The Couture vs Toney fight was a joke. Just how we all thought it was gonna go. I wish Couture would have finished it from the mount, only to show what a noob he was. Although he did try to defend, he used the weakest defense, he should have put is hand on his ear to give him some more breathing room

What can be said about Edgar, no one thought he had a chance the first time and after winning, no one thought he had a chance the second time but he came out even better, while sadly BJ looked worse. Although he had a few moments of brilliance

Joe Lauzon, man, he came out w/ rage. total domination. The Nate Diaz fight was good too. I would like to see the rematch of Nate and Maynard if he wins the tittle. The one thing that can stop a good wrestler is someone who can be super aggressive from his back but other than that, I agree that wrestlers tend to dominate the fight
escobar929 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      08-30-2010, 08:54 AM   #200
Alpine335TT
Major
 
Alpine335TT's Avatar
 
Drives: LCI E92 M-Sport 335i
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: DC Metro

Posts: 1,407
iTrader: (5)

The BJ Penn - Frankie Edgar fight was depressing to watch especially as a huge Penn fan. Frankie's fighting style seems to counter BJ's perfectly though. I'll give him credit where due, but man is he going to be a BORING champion to watch. I don't intend on ordering PPV when he fights Maynard. Simply a points fighter if you ask me (perfect example would be Rashad Evans). I like to see fights finished. It will be interesting to see what's in store for BJ. Retirement maybe? Regardless, he needs a new corner that's for sure. They had no idea what to tell him other than "F this little c!cksucker". He should have been trying to take the fight to the ground the whole time, but something tells me BJ is stubborn and likes to always look for the knockout. Same type of fight the second time around.

Another dissapointing one was Florian vs Maynard. Florian looked just as bad as BJ looked in both fights against Edgar. First time I've seen Florian put on a not-so-entertaining performance.

If this is where the lightweight division is going with this new generation of fighters, I can't say I'm going to be looking forward to it. Where's the excitement? It will be interesting to see if this affects ratings.

Toney/Couture and Diaz/Davis made the night for me.
__________________
Current: E46 M3 (CB)
Retired: E92 335i (AW) // E92 LCI M-Sport 335i (LMB)

MISCHIEF.TV
Alpine335TT is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      08-30-2010, 12:59 PM   #201
headlee103
Lieutenant Colonel
 
headlee103's Avatar
 
Drives: e90 335xi
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Bethlehem, PA

Posts: 1,624
iTrader: (4)

Garage List
2007 328xi  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpine335TT View Post
The BJ Penn - Frankie Edgar fight was depressing to watch especially as a huge Penn fan. Frankie's fighting style seems to counter BJ's perfectly though. I'll give him credit where due, but man is he going to be a BORING champion to watch. I don't intend on ordering PPV when he fights Maynard. Simply a points fighter if you ask me (perfect example would be Rashad Evans). I like to see fights finished. It will be interesting to see what's in store for BJ. Retirement maybe? Regardless, he needs a new corner that's for sure. They had no idea what to tell him other than "F this little c!cksucker". He should have been trying to take the fight to the ground the whole time, but something tells me BJ is stubborn and likes to always look for the knockout. Same type of fight the second time around.

Another dissapointing one was Florian vs Maynard. Florian looked just as bad as BJ looked in both fights against Edgar. First time I've seen Florian put on a not-so-entertaining performance.

If this is where the lightweight division is going with this new generation of fighters, I can't say I'm going to be looking forward to it. Where's the excitement? It will be interesting to see if this affects ratings.

Toney/Couture and Diaz/Davis made the night for me.
Of course it was depressing to watch if you were cheering for BJ the whole time, cause he had no chance. (I have said many times that I am a big fan of BJ, so Im not tryin to bash him.) I hardly think it was a boring fight though! It makes it difficult to hit someone when they are moving as much as Edgar was, again this is where wrestling comes into play. The boxers are gonna stand there and mythotically punch, while edgar moves and moves to create angles. And even if BJ did try to take it to the ground, you saw what happened when he got his one and only takedown... it took Edgar like 15 seconds to reverse him.

If you are expecting to see a KO or submission every time the fight starts you should just go watch re runs of the first 10 UFC's or head out to the back alley to watch a street fight. Of course they are exciting to see, but these guys are getting better and better raising the bar for every person that thinks they can become a threat. Im not really tryin to bash anyone, I just think we are getting past the days where everyone just goes out swingin for the fence. I agree that there are some boring fights, but seeing fights end in a decision isnt always a bad thing.
__________________

2007 AW 328xi
SOLD
19" Gunmetal Forgestar F14's / H & R Sport Springs / OEM Aero Lip & Rear Bumper / RD-V2 Angel Eyes / AFE CAI / BMS PBX
headlee103 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      08-30-2010, 01:37 PM   #202
Alpine335TT
Major
 
Alpine335TT's Avatar
 
Drives: LCI E92 M-Sport 335i
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: DC Metro

Posts: 1,407
iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by headlee103 View Post
Of course it was depressing to watch if you were cheering for BJ the whole time, cause he had no chance. (I have said many times that I am a big fan of BJ, so Im not tryin to bash him.) I hardly think it was a boring fight though! It makes it difficult to hit someone when they are moving as much as Edgar was, again this is where wrestling comes into play. The boxers are gonna stand there and mythotically punch, while edgar moves and moves to create angles. And even if BJ did try to take it to the ground, you saw what happened when he got his one and only takedown... it took Edgar like 15 seconds to reverse him.

If you are expecting to see a KO or submission every time the fight starts you should just go watch re runs of the first 10 UFC's or head out to the back alley to watch a street fight. Of course they are exciting to see, but these guys are getting better and better raising the bar for every person that thinks they can become a threat. Im not really tryin to bash anyone, I just think we are getting past the days where everyone just goes out swingin for the fence. I agree that there are some boring fights, but seeing fights end in a decision isnt always a bad thing.
I guess it's just personal opinion then.. I'd prefer to see a fight "finished" any day over leaving it to the judges. Hense I'm not a fan of fighters that merely fight for "points".

What did you think of the Rashad vs Rampage fight? When I watch fights like that I get the perception that one fighter is afraid to engage the other. Dancing all over the octagon. It looked like Rampage was ready to throw down and Rashad kept running circles around him just to win with a few takedowns.

I'll give Edgar the benefit of the doubt in that if he did have knock-out power, he would have had a good chance of KO'ing BJ since he did land a lot of solid punches. If you look at his record it's almost all decisions. He was definitely too quick for BJ. And that one HUGE takedown shocked the world I'm sure.

And you're right, I do enjoy watching old UFC and Pride fights. So much more entertaining imho. I respect fighters like Machida, Rashad, etc., but would much more prefer to watch someone like Shogun do damage. I loved how Chael Sonnen took it to Anderson Silva. Now that was a fun fight to watch!
__________________
Current: E46 M3 (CB)
Retired: E92 335i (AW) // E92 LCI M-Sport 335i (LMB)

MISCHIEF.TV
Alpine335TT is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      08-30-2010, 01:57 PM   #203
headlee103
Lieutenant Colonel
 
headlee103's Avatar
 
Drives: e90 335xi
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Bethlehem, PA

Posts: 1,624
iTrader: (4)

Garage List
2007 328xi  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpine335TT View Post
I guess it's just personal opinion then.. I'd prefer to see a fight "finished" any day over leaving it to the judges. Hense I'm not a fan of fighters that merely fight for "points".

What did you think of the Rashad vs Rampage fight? When I watch fights like that I get the perception that one fighter is afraid to engage the other. Dancing all over the octagon. It looked like Rampage was ready to throw down and Rashad kept running circles around him just to win with a few takedowns. Edgar on the other hand used his movement to his advantage and looked to strike or shoot from that action, not just for show.

I'll give Edgar the benefit of the doubt in that if he did have knock-out power, he would have had a good chance of KO'ing BJ since he did land a lot of solid punches. If you look at his record it's almost all decisions. He was definitely too quick for BJ. And that one HUGE takedown shocked the world I'm sure.

And you're right, I do enjoy watching old UFC and Pride fights. So much more entertaining imho. I respect fighters like Machida, Rashad, etc., but would much more prefer to watch someone like Shogun do damage. I loved how Chael Sonnen took it to Anderson Silva. Now that was a fun fight to watch!
I completely agree... thats what I was trying to get at with my last post but just couldnt quite get the words to come out.

I guess when thinking about Edgar I dont really put him in the same category as Machida or Rashad. I too hate watching them fight because they dance around more than anything. When Rashad fought Rampage, I wanted Rampage to KO him one time when he was bouncin in and out all cocky, and I know Rampage was thinkin the same thing just couldnt get it to land.

Like you said also, Edgar is a small guy... only wrestled 141 in college and barely cut any weight at all for that. So Im guessing on a normal day he hovers around 155 or 160, where as most 155ers are walking around at 175 if not higher in between fights.
__________________

2007 AW 328xi
SOLD
19" Gunmetal Forgestar F14's / H & R Sport Springs / OEM Aero Lip & Rear Bumper / RD-V2 Angel Eyes / AFE CAI / BMS PBX
headlee103 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      08-30-2010, 02:05 PM   #204
Alpine335TT
Major
 
Alpine335TT's Avatar
 
Drives: LCI E92 M-Sport 335i
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: DC Metro

Posts: 1,407
iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by headlee103 View Post
I completely agree... thats what I was trying to get at with my last post but just couldnt quite get the words to come out.

I guess when thinking about Edgar I dont really put him in the same category as Machida or Rashad. I too hate watching them fight because they dance around more than anything. When Rashad fought Rampage, I wanted Rampage to KO him one time when he was bouncin in and out all cocky, and I know Rampage was thinkin the same thing just couldnt get it to land.

Like you said also, Edgar is a small guy... only wrestled 141 in college and barely cut any weight at all for that. So Im guessing on a normal day he hovers around 155 or 160, where as most 155ers are walking around at 175 if not higher in between fights.
Edgar vs Aldo or Faber would be an interesting fight. I think he's better suited to fight in that weight decision. But I guess he did beat the prodigy, twice, even if by decision. Still in shock!

What happens next for BJ?! Same goes for Kenny Florian.
__________________
Current: E46 M3 (CB)
Retired: E92 335i (AW) // E92 LCI M-Sport 335i (LMB)

MISCHIEF.TV
Alpine335TT is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      08-30-2010, 02:21 PM   #205
escobar929
Brigadier General
 
escobar929's Avatar
 
Drives: 135i
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Hollywood, FL

Posts: 4,198
iTrader: (8)

Garage List
2010 135i  [3.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpine335TT View Post
Edgar vs Aldo or Faber would be an interesting fight. I think he's better suited to fight in that weight decision. But I guess he did beat the prodigy, twice, even if by decision. Still in shock!

What happens next for BJ?! Same goes for Kenny Florian.
I would love two see either of those two fights

Not sure what happens to BJ now, Florian is still young and in his prime. He has to learn how to fight off his back, has always been his downfall. BJ on the other hand, might be towards the tail end of his career. Im not sure if he should retire or not but I dont like seeing fighters like Chuck Liddel just looking old, slow and out matched still fighting. Not saying BJ is there yet but his last two fights didnt look good at all, cause i mean, if he moves to 170, he has GSP to deal w/ and he got owned in his prime by GSP

But on the other hand, most said the same thing about Hughes after he lost to Tiago Alves and look at him now, still a solid fighter. I hope he gets back to greatness, BJ has been of my favs for a long time
escobar929 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      08-30-2010, 04:42 PM   #206
BMW86
Major General
 
Drives: BMW 135i / Kawa Ninja
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Australia

Posts: 8,907
iTrader: (0)

Another great card. I agree with most of the comments from you guys. The BJ Penn fight came as a bit of a surprise but Edgar showed that he is the real champion. I think he has the formula to beat BJ. The Randy v Toney fight was awesome. I felt as though Toney was cashing in on the MMA scene and was ready to get beat down. I'm sure a part of him still felt he had the punchers chance but Randy ended up dominating him.
BMW86 is offline   Australia
0
Reply With Quote
      08-30-2010, 04:51 PM   #207
OC 335i
General
 
OC 335i's Avatar
 
Drives: AW 335D E90
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Irvine/Aliso Viejo, CA

Posts: 18,119
iTrader: (9)

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to OC 335i Send a message via MSN to OC 335i
I'm pretty sure Toney knew he had to sprawl vs. Randy Couture but it was simply too quick. Perhaps there's a few of you guys who can sprawl and defend a takedown of someone who has Wrestled all their life after training for 6 months, but Toney could not.

BJ needs to switch camps, period. Change it up. He looked like a world beater vs. Florian/Diego. Not even close this fight.
__________________

Current: 2010 Alpine White 335D LCI l 19" BBS LMs l KW V2 Coilovers l BMW Performance Grilles l MSport Front/Rear l Karbonwerke Trunk l F1 Pinnacle Tint 35% Former: E92 Space Grey 335i Latest pics
OC 335i is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      08-31-2010, 03:03 AM   #208
san~man
Tired
 
san~man's Avatar
 
Drives: BMW-less
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: USA

Posts: 2,607
iTrader: (7)

Imagine if he trained at Jackson's or Hume's camp....
__________________
BMW-less
san~man is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      08-31-2010, 07:24 AM   #209
escobar929
Brigadier General
 
escobar929's Avatar
 
Drives: 135i
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Hollywood, FL

Posts: 4,198
iTrader: (8)

Garage List
2010 135i  [3.50]
^pretty sure he hates GSP, so fat chance at Jacksons camp. He needs to come to SFL and hit up ATT
escobar929 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      08-31-2010, 07:48 AM   #210
BMW_TT
Colonel
 
Drives: E92 335i
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Dallas, TX

Posts: 2,550
iTrader: (4)

Send a message via AIM to BMW_TT Send a message via MSN to BMW_TT Send a message via Yahoo to BMW_TT
You don't see the level of determination in BJ's eyes anymore when he fights. Sad because I'm a big BJ fan.
BMW_TT is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      09-06-2010, 05:31 AM   #211
san~man
Tired
 
san~man's Avatar
 
Drives: BMW-less
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: USA

Posts: 2,607
iTrader: (7)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW_TT View Post
You don't see the level of determination in BJ's eyes anymore when he fights. Sad because I'm a big BJ fan.
I was mentioning that to my co-worker the other night after the fight.

In the "old days," like in his fights with Caol Uno, he was crazy. You could see the desire and determination in his eyes just prior to the fight starting. It sounds so cliche, but he had that "eye of the tiger." Now, he just walks in there like he's just there to collect his paycheck. Sad.

What's more sad is that when he beat Diego and Ken-Flo, he looked almost unbeatable.
__________________
BMW-less
san~man is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      09-13-2010, 09:41 AM   #212
headlee103
Lieutenant Colonel
 
headlee103's Avatar
 
Drives: e90 335xi
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Bethlehem, PA

Posts: 1,624
iTrader: (4)

Garage List
2007 328xi  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by san~man View Post
I was mentioning that to my co-worker the other night after the fight.

In the "old days," like in his fights with Caol Uno, he was crazy. You could see the desire and determination in his eyes just prior to the fight starting. It sounds so cliche, but he had that "eye of the tiger." Now, he just walks in there like he's just there to collect his paycheck. Sad.

What's more sad is that when he beat Diego and Ken-Flo, he looked almost unbeatable.
It is true... but there are definitely factors that lead to it. First of all, he is getting older, hes 31 I believe. (And yess I know Couture is like 47 but its definitely different bein a lightweight.) And some people just lose the drive before others.

You are definitely right that when he used to fight he just had this look on his face that you knew he was gonna win... and he wasnt gonna stop until he did. But sometimes after so long it just isnt "fun" anymore, and once you lose that drive I dont think thre really is any way to bring it back.

I dont want to say that he was satisfied bein the champ when he was, but at the same time he had already accomplished everything there was to accomplish in the sport. He was the title holder for awhile and that is what every fighter dreams of. After that it almost becomes more of a job than a sport that you love. Knowing that everyone has you picked to be the favorite and you are expected to win definitely changes things.

Anyway... BJ was and still is a great fighter but like you said, doesnt really have that "eye of the tiger" anymore. I dont really think he should give it up cause he will still beat 95% of the guys out there but when it come times to face the champ it just might not cut it.
__________________

2007 AW 328xi
SOLD
19" Gunmetal Forgestar F14's / H & R Sport Springs / OEM Aero Lip & Rear Bumper / RD-V2 Angel Eyes / AFE CAI / BMS PBX
headlee103 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      09-13-2010, 10:05 AM   #213
headlee103
Lieutenant Colonel
 
headlee103's Avatar
 
Drives: e90 335xi
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Bethlehem, PA

Posts: 1,624
iTrader: (4)

Garage List
2007 328xi  [5.00]
OHHH and BTW the season of The Ultimate Fighter starts Wednesday, Koscheck is gonna be hilarious!!!
__________________

2007 AW 328xi
SOLD
19" Gunmetal Forgestar F14's / H & R Sport Springs / OEM Aero Lip & Rear Bumper / RD-V2 Angel Eyes / AFE CAI / BMS PBX
headlee103 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      09-13-2010, 10:46 AM   #214
escobar929
Brigadier General
 
escobar929's Avatar
 
Drives: 135i
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Hollywood, FL

Posts: 4,198
iTrader: (8)

Garage List
2010 135i  [3.50]
yea, this season is gonna be very interesting to say the least. I just want it to be over so we can see GSP and Koscheck go at it
escobar929 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      09-13-2010, 11:44 AM   #215
Alpine335TT
Major
 
Alpine335TT's Avatar
 
Drives: LCI E92 M-Sport 335i
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: DC Metro

Posts: 1,407
iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by headlee103 View Post
OHHH and BTW the season of The Ultimate Fighter starts Wednesday, Koscheck is gonna be hilarious!!!
+1.. I think GSP will rock him in the fight though.
__________________
Current: E46 M3 (CB)
Retired: E92 335i (AW) // E92 LCI M-Sport 335i (LMB)

MISCHIEF.TV
Alpine335TT is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      09-13-2010, 12:06 PM   #216
headlee103
Lieutenant Colonel
 
headlee103's Avatar
 
Drives: e90 335xi
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Bethlehem, PA

Posts: 1,624
iTrader: (4)

Garage List
2007 328xi  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpine335TT View Post
+1.. I think GSP will rock him in the fight though.
I dont really understand why everyone things GSP will knock Josh out... I mean yess its a possibility in any fight, but I dont think GSP even did any damage last time in the DECISION. Some people seem to forget that was the outcome of the last fight, should be a good one comin up though!!
__________________

2007 AW 328xi
SOLD
19" Gunmetal Forgestar F14's / H & R Sport Springs / OEM Aero Lip & Rear Bumper / RD-V2 Angel Eyes / AFE CAI / BMS PBX
headlee103 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      09-13-2010, 12:37 PM   #217
Alpine335TT
Major
 
Alpine335TT's Avatar
 
Drives: LCI E92 M-Sport 335i
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: DC Metro

Posts: 1,407
iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by headlee103 View Post
I dont really understand why everyone things GSP will knock Josh out... I mean yess its a possibility in any fight, but I dont think GSP even did any damage last time in the DECISION. Some people seem to forget that was the outcome of the last fight, should be a good one comin up though!!
I just think Kos is a punk.. so i'm biased towards GSP

GSP is such an amazing all-around fighter though. Crazy to say that Edgar still took apart BJ more so than GSP ever did.
__________________
Current: E46 M3 (CB)
Retired: E92 335i (AW) // E92 LCI M-Sport 335i (LMB)

MISCHIEF.TV
Alpine335TT is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      09-15-2010, 09:33 AM   #218
escobar929
Brigadier General
 
escobar929's Avatar
 
Drives: 135i
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Hollywood, FL

Posts: 4,198
iTrader: (8)

Garage List
2010 135i  [3.50]
the FightNight tonight appears to be a decent card, should be fun
escobar929 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      09-15-2010, 10:48 AM   #219
headlee103
Lieutenant Colonel
 
headlee103's Avatar
 
Drives: e90 335xi
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Bethlehem, PA

Posts: 1,624
iTrader: (4)

Garage List
2007 328xi  [5.00]
For all the BJ Penn Fans out there...

Just added, Penn vs. Hughes at UFC 123 on Nov. 20.

That should be a good fight, except I dont like BJ at 170. He always looks chubby and alittle sluggish
__________________

2007 AW 328xi
SOLD
19" Gunmetal Forgestar F14's / H & R Sport Springs / OEM Aero Lip & Rear Bumper / RD-V2 Angel Eyes / AFE CAI / BMS PBX
headlee103 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      09-15-2010, 02:12 PM   #220
Alpine335TT
Major
 
Alpine335TT's Avatar
 
Drives: LCI E92 M-Sport 335i
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: DC Metro

Posts: 1,407
iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by headlee103 View Post
For all the BJ Penn Fans out there...

Just added, Penn vs. Hughes at UFC 123 on Nov. 20.

That should be a good fight, except I dont like BJ at 170. He always looks chubby and alittle sluggish
BJ back up to welterweight... very interesting indeed.
__________________
Current: E46 M3 (CB)
Retired: E92 335i (AW) // E92 LCI M-Sport 335i (LMB)

MISCHIEF.TV
Alpine335TT is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
mma > boxing

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:54 PM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST