BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum

GTB Performance
Closed Thread

08-30-2010, 07:56 AM   #23
DadzM4
Lieutenant
Rep

Drives: M4

I am pretty shocked to see parts like this from Akrym or Eric. I have used Eric a few times and his CS and communication has been nothing but perfect IMO. The Akrym parts I received were also in perfect shape and fit/quality.

Perhaps they were damaged on the way to you by UPS? I would imagine you received them wrapped in bubble wrap from Eric. Maybe when Akrym shipped them to him they had been previous returns from a Customer and everyone got scammed?

I would have put in a UPS claim as soon as I received them. The damage to them certainly looks like shipping damage since they are cracked like that, or perhaps as I said maybe someone else returned them, had them wrapped like they were never opened and then shipped to Eric for resale?

I just can't see a trusted vendor doing any of this intentionally and taking a chance of losing consumers over something like this. But to be fair, he did request insurance on the return shipping since he clearly believed them to be damaged in transit, and the claim should have been put in when you received the parts initially, if nothing else to protect you (the Buyer)

Just my $.02, but I really think this thread should be locked while the two of you work it out and come to some kind of compromise. The fact that you refused to put in a claim when received and just wanted a refund (should have put in a claim then) then did not insure the parts on the way back would make me think it would be fair for you to be reasonable as well as Eric.
      08-30-2010, 12:21 PM   #24
Jason
Administrator
United_States
Rep

Drives: E90 M3

Work it out through the claims process and post the result when it's done.
Subscribe to Bimmerpost Youtube Channel

Appreciate 0
Closed Thread