BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > New and Preowned M3 Pricing, Ordering, Tracking / European Delivery / Dealer Reviews
 
BPM Sport
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      08-16-2010, 07:42 PM   #1
AW 3 boy
First Lieutenant
 
Drives: AW E90
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Los Angeles

Posts: 395
iTrader: (2)

Send a message via MSN to AW 3 boy
what kind of lease deal i can get for a E93 m3?

thingking about get a e93 m3 soon.i saw people talking about some crazy leasing deal here.
can someone help me to tell me what kind of lease deal i can get on a e93 m3 rit now?thank you
__________________
BBS RS-GT. eibach race springs. black roof. carbon fiber interior trim. black lines. more mods coming!
AW 3 boy is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      08-16-2010, 07:58 PM   #2
Dice13
Lieutenant
 
Drives: 2011.5 AW E93 M3
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: New Jersey

Posts: 550
iTrader: (0)

Search the car at invoice or close to it. Just putting fees down, each dealer will vary by a couple Hundred bucks.$860 month, 10 k year. Pretty much fully optioned out. I you drive stick that's 1less option,all depends on how you option it out. Don't be afraid to call a dealer or go in :-). This is with taxes rolled into payments. Just so you know anything you put down on the car if stolen it totaled is gone. Most people that lease put the least down out of pocket.
Dice13 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      08-19-2010, 03:35 PM   #3
ring007
Major
 
ring007's Avatar
 
Drives: '10 GT3RS & '13 Cayenne GTS
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: ///Iowa

Posts: 1,031
iTrader: (13)

Fully loaded with mdct e.g. approx $83k sticker for 36 months, 10k/year will be $850-900/month with only fees down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AW 3 boy View Post
thingking about get a e93 m3 soon.i saw people talking about some crazy leasing deal here.
can someone help me to tell me what kind of lease deal i can get on a e93 m3 rit now?thank you
ring007 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      08-19-2010, 04:14 PM   #4
Dice13
Lieutenant
 
Drives: 2011.5 AW E93 M3
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: New Jersey

Posts: 550
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ring007 View Post
Fully loaded with mdct e.g. approx $83k sticker for 36 months, 10k/year will be $850-900/month with only fees down.
$860 I am gonna be paying only fees down with taxes rolled into payment. MSRP 79,025. I don't think hes gonna get anywhere near $850 for $83 k car even with a discount inless he gets it way under invoice or ED.
Dice13 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      08-19-2010, 04:17 PM   #5
Powerbeast
Major General
 
Powerbeast's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 M3 Dakar Yellow
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: SoCal

Posts: 6,749
iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ring007 View Post
Fully loaded with mdct e.g. approx $83k sticker for 36 months, 10k/year will be $850-900/month with only fees down.
False!!! I leased my 2010 E93 fully loaded. 12,000 miles per year, 36 month term, $3,500 total down. I'm paying $1,450 per month with excellent credit history.
Powerbeast is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      08-19-2010, 05:22 PM   #6
ericiu
Private
 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: May 2006
Location: South Florida

Posts: 99
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerbeast View Post
False!!! I leased my 2010 E93 fully loaded. 12,000 miles per year, 36 month term, $3,500 total down. I'm paying $1,450 per month with excellent credit history.
Wow. I'm assuming you don't have a 2011 or later car? What's your money factor? Current money factor is .00180 on most vert leases.. My car sticker is 88k (custom paint), I'm paying 81k, and only fees in my lease, 0 down, 12k/36 months is around $950/mo.
ericiu is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      08-19-2010, 05:47 PM   #7
dimabimmer
Lieutenant Colonel
 
dimabimmer's Avatar
 
Drives: '11 E92 M3 ZCP 6MT
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Brooklyn to SoHo NYC

Posts: 1,740
iTrader: (0)

E92 M3 ZCP sale price $65k. See my sig,- got most important options, pretty much loaded...

Sale- $65k - $1k BMW gift = $64k total

Credit rating fairly fair, so MF is ok (MF-0.00200, Residual- 57% ?) ... therefore lease is

First month payment + one month security + tags, and + $2k Cap Cost = $868/month (tax into monthly payments) x 36 months @ 10k miles/year.

Cap Cost is my own initiative because I wanted monthly payment under $900...

Very happy with my lease.

I think I saved over $5k off sale price on spot by simply not getting DCT, Moonroof, Leather etc,. and getting best standard ones that are free of charge,- 6MT, CF Roof, Speed Cloth Seats... got all the cool gadgets though!

I got my deal from the same CA as Stingray23

Stingray, thanks for hooking me up with your CA! $250 over invoice made it a no brainer...



Picking my M3 up tomorrow, Friday! ...or Saturday My M3 was at VPC only one day!
__________________
'11 E92 M3 ZCP SG 6MT Tech Sound USB Heat Cloth Aluminium Sunshade
http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=422151

Last edited by dimabimmer; 08-19-2010 at 06:12 PM.
dimabimmer is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      08-19-2010, 06:11 PM   #8
Dice13
Lieutenant
 
Drives: 2011.5 AW E93 M3
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: New Jersey

Posts: 550
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerbeast View Post
False!!! I leased my 2010 E93 fully loaded. 12,000 miles per year, 36 month term, $3,500 total down. I'm paying $1,450 per month with excellent credit history.
Wow I'm paying almost $600 less and 1k less down.and my car has DCT option and almost fully loaded. Check out the thread where the Guy gave dealer $13,700 plus his 2500 rebate total $16200 on a lease,
Dice13 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      08-19-2010, 06:17 PM   #9
Dice13
Lieutenant
 
Drives: 2011.5 AW E93 M3
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: New Jersey

Posts: 550
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dimabimmer View Post
E92 M3 ZCP sale price $65k. See my sig,- got most important options, pretty much loaded...

Sale- $65k - $1k BMW gift = $64k total

Credit rating fairly fair, so MF is ok (MF-0.00200, Residual- 57% ?) ... therefore lease is

First month payment + one month security + tags, and + $2k Cap Cost = $868/month (tax into monthly payments) x 36 months @ 10k miles/year.

Cap Cost is my own initiative because I wanted monthly payment under $900...

Very happy with my lease.

I think I saved over $5k off sale price on spot by simply not getting DCT, Moonroof, Leather etc,. and getting best standard ones that are free of charge,- 6MT, CF Roof, Speed Cloth Seats... got all the cool gadgets though!

I got my deal from the same CA as Stingray23

Stingray, thanks for hooking me up with your CA! $250 over invoice made it a no brainer... :thumb

Picking my M3 up tomorrow, Friday! ...or Saturday My M3 was at VPC only one day!
What color?
Dice13 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      08-19-2010, 06:48 PM   #10
dimabimmer
Lieutenant Colonel
 
dimabimmer's Avatar
 
Drives: '11 E92 M3 ZCP 6MT
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Brooklyn to SoHo NYC

Posts: 1,740
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dice13 View Post
What color?
See my signature... color is SG- Space Gray
__________________
'11 E92 M3 ZCP SG 6MT Tech Sound USB Heat Cloth Aluminium Sunshade
http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=422151
dimabimmer is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      08-19-2010, 07:36 PM   #11
Dice13
Lieutenant
 
Drives: 2011.5 AW E93 M3
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: New Jersey

Posts: 550
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dimabimmer View Post
See my signature... color is SG- Space Gray
That's what I thought, but i don't understand why Mike L told me I can take a test drive of you're car

Last edited by Dice13; 08-19-2010 at 08:04 PM.
Dice13 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      08-19-2010, 08:04 PM   #12
dimabimmer
Lieutenant Colonel
 
dimabimmer's Avatar
 
Drives: '11 E92 M3 ZCP 6MT
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Brooklyn to SoHo NYC

Posts: 1,740
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dice13 View Post
That's what I thought, but u don't understand why Mike L told me I can take a test drive of you're car
there is no way you can do that, since I'm already camping out overnight right outside BMW of Tenafly waiting for the truck to bring my car... and the moment my M3 is here, I'm going to jump in and take off without prep and I get shipping blocks as a free gift with the purchase
__________________
'11 E92 M3 ZCP SG 6MT Tech Sound USB Heat Cloth Aluminium Sunshade
http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=422151
dimabimmer is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      08-19-2010, 08:18 PM   #13
Dice13
Lieutenant
 
Drives: 2011.5 AW E93 M3
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: New Jersey

Posts: 550
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dimabimmer View Post
there is no way you can do that, since I'm already camping out overnight right outside BMW of Tenafly waiting for the truck to bring my car... and the moment my M3 is here, I'm going to jump in and take off without prep and I get shipping blocks as a free gift with the purchase
LMAO!
Dice13 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      08-19-2010, 09:31 PM   #14
ring007
Major
 
ring007's Avatar
 
Drives: '10 GT3RS & '13 Cayenne GTS
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: ///Iowa

Posts: 1,031
iTrader: (13)

August lease terms for '11 are much, much better now for the E93 than the deal you got. .0018MF and 70% residual for 36m/10k year. BMWFS is obviously trying to boost E93 sales with these terms...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerbeast View Post
False!!! I leased my 2010 E93 fully loaded. 12,000 miles per year, 36 month term, $3,500 total down. I'm paying $1,450 per month with excellent credit history.
ring007 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      08-20-2010, 01:07 PM   #15
chumpion
Private
 
Drives: 2009 M3 Coupe; DCT
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: NY, NY

Posts: 72
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ring007 View Post
August lease terms for '11 are much, much better now for the E93 than the deal you got. .0018MF and 70% residual for 36m/10k year. BMWFS is obviously trying to boost E93 sales with these terms...
Yep...sorry to say but you got screwed. Curious decision by BMW on that one...makes me want to wait out some rates in the future.
chumpion is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      08-22-2010, 07:10 AM   #16
Big Top Gt
New Member
 
Drives: Looking for an E90 Sedan
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: South Florida - 33076

Posts: 20
iTrader: (0)

Send a message via AIM to Big Top Gt
You guys want a good laugh? I just had a bunch of guys over on Bimmerfest.com basically crap in my mouth because I asked for an invoice deal on an X6.

I really hope you guys keep getting these killer deals.

I love it when the buyer and the dealer both win. (they sell a car and you get a great deal.)

Big Top Gt is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      08-25-2010, 06:28 PM   #17
AW 3 boy
First Lieutenant
 
Drives: AW E90
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Los Angeles

Posts: 395
iTrader: (2)

Send a message via MSN to AW 3 boy
thanks a lot for the information from u guys..will update!
__________________
BBS RS-GT. eibach race springs. black roof. carbon fiber interior trim. black lines. more mods coming!
AW 3 boy is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      08-27-2010, 10:33 PM   #18
zukbang
New Member
 
Drives: m
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: so cal

Posts: 6
iTrader: (0)

36mo. 10k
$832.00 + tax
msrp $78500

Manual transmission
Preminum pkg
Technology pkg
19" wheels w/performance tires
Satellite radio
iPod
Enhanced preminum sound

what do you think guys..this is E93 2011 white w/ black
should I ask for more discounts??
zukbang is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      08-28-2010, 02:47 AM   #19
BMWMFAN27
First Lieutenant
 
Drives: 2011 E93 IB M3
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Scottsdale, AZ

Posts: 366
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by zukbang View Post
36mo. 10k
$832.00 + tax
msrp $78500

Manual transmission
Preminum pkg
Technology pkg
19" wheels w/performance tires
Satellite radio
iPod
Enhanced preminum sound

what do you think guys..this is E93 2011 white w/ black
should I ask for more discounts??
Sounds Reasonable
BMWMFAN27 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      08-28-2010, 03:14 AM   #20
zukbang
New Member
 
Drives: m
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: so cal

Posts: 6
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWMFAN27 View Post
Sounds Reasonable
I wanted to ask for $880 with CA tax. is that something doable??
minimum drive off is $1900 ish..
zukbang is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:11 PM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST