BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > New and Preowned M3 Pricing, Ordering, Tracking / European Delivery / Dealer Reviews

Evolve Automotive

08-10-2010, 02:34 PM   #1
lazerborg
Enlisted Member

Drives: E92 M3

Need dealer recommendations

Hey guys,
I've been e-mailing with a Seattle dealership about a new M3 coupe for a 24 month lease, and they told me that the best they can do is Edmunds TMV "what others are paying" price, which in this case is 4k over invoice (note, this is not for an order, but for a dealer-trade car on its way over from the factory). I know there are dealers in here, so if one of you could PM me with pricing details, or if any of the posters on here could PM me with recommendations for a dealer that is (hopefully) not too far from Seattle that is willing to offer less than 1k over, that would be excellent. Thank you.
      08-10-2010, 03:55 PM   #2
Dice13
Lieutenant

Drives: 2011.5 AW E93 M3

Just order the car and look for price as close to invoice as possible. If the car is not a sold order have another dealer that will work close to invoice trade for it. I know any dealer can pick up that car on a trade.
Dice13 is offline   United_States
      08-10-2010, 04:38 PM   #3
dimabimmer
Lieutenant Colonel

Drives: '11 E92 M3 ZCP 6MT

You can get $250 over invoice here in New Jersey, don't know if it would make sense to you... some distance away from you, but... I would get car from Seattle if it saved me $4k! ... and would drive car back home some 2.8k miles enjoying every mile of it! (that settles "break-in period" in one day)

I'm in NYC, but got my M3 from BMW of Tenafly, NJ - Part of Penske Organization... they are huge, largest in country! Maybe they have a branch in Seattle? Here is their phone # 201-568-9000 ask for Customer Advisor- Michael (Mike) Lyubimov, great Russian guy,- he knows his product and makes it happen! The whole process is very easy over the phone and e-mail... no need to go to dealership (I hate going to dealerships) The only time I go to BMW of Tenafly is to take delivery of my M3 !

many members here bought cars from Mike L.

Last edited by dimabimmer; 08-10-2010 at 04:55 PM.
dimabimmer is offline   United_States
      08-14-2010, 08:42 PM   #4
formulaone

Drives: 2011 M3 BMW

I emailed Seattle as well. I connected with Adam in the internet department. This was back in July. We negotated to a 1,000 above invoice at 0 down 0 out of pocket. I was very clear on my emails. He agreed and at the last minute said I need 1500 down for maco fee and title and registration. This was after I submitted my credit app and all my information. My last email said please let me think about it because you sprung the 1500 last minute when I was very clear. He replied back and said lets just part ways. I have been on vacation and now have returned. I will see if this deal still exists if not Fife BMW will match the offer. BMW sales people are the worst I have ever encountered.
      08-15-2010, 11:47 AM   #5
dimabimmer
Lieutenant Colonel

Drives: '11 E92 M3 ZCP 6MT

very shady deal there.... reading about your experiences with Seattle dealer, makes me realize once more how nicely professional Michael at BMW of Tenafly is,- easy over the phone transaction and no last minute surprizes!

.... and did I mention I got $250 over invoice?
      08-15-2010, 12:14 PM   #6
formulaone

Drives: 2011 M3 BMW

Thank you for the help. I need to consider how much it will be to ship here in Seattle area from NJ.
      08-16-2010, 01:26 PM   #7
Ty Vil
Captain

Drives: 2013 ///M3

ME!
Ty Vil is offline   United_States