BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > E90/E92 M3 Technical Topics > Wheels + Tires Sponsored by The Tire Rack
  TireRack

KEEP M3POST ALIVE BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER LINK!

08-09-2010, 12:15 PM   #23
Poleposition
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Drives: very well

I like DPE. They've been doing some nice things with their designs. Especially the Super Concave. Those wheels are works of art. I just got a set. Havent mounted them yet. Might just keep them in my house. They're so nice to look at.

2008 SmartCar - 2012 Wrangler Unlimited
Poleposition is offline   United_States
      08-09-2010, 02:30 PM   #24
tightie
JOSH SHOKRI.

Drives: 2013 E92 Coupe.

Garage List
2008 BMW M3  [3.95]
Klassen has my vote
      08-10-2010, 10:15 AM   #25
aus
Major General

Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by m34jlp View Post
Everyone on 6speed got a refund or their wheels from 360. One of the moderators (GT3Chuck) on 6speed made that clear months ago.

Don't you think people would've sued him otherwise? No lawsuits have come up because everyone got their product or money back (as far as I know).

Straight from 6speed (GT3 Chuck):
"Matthew, Adrian has all the proof he needs...perhaps in my passion on this issue I mispoke as Adrian himself has said that all members are currently whole and that it is a customer service issue that he does not want repeated...so let me correct the record...no one at ADV ran off with any members money, eventually....we all went through a very rough time thanks to Jordan...thread closed"

http://www.6speedonline.com/forums/w...-1-wheels.html
Jordan did not take care of his customers when he ran 360, BUT he had the funds to start up ADV?
Forged Dst seems to be doing a nice job taking care of their orders and clients.
Let me get this straight... You are swapping out parts designed by some of the top engineers in the world because some guys sponsored by a company told you it's "better??" But when you ask the same guy about tracking, "oh no, I have a kid now" or "I just detailed my car." or "i just got new tires."
      08-10-2010, 11:04 AM   #26
m34jlp
Wheel Whore

Drives: 2008 E90 M3

I know the moderators on that site helped get customers whole (along with Forged DST). If they are publicly saying he didnt steal money I believe that over people speculating.

Could I be wrong? Yes.

But I believe them more than someone who had no connection to the problems.