BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > New and Preowned M3 Pricing, Ordering, Tracking / European Delivery / Dealer Reviews
 
GT Haus
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      07-22-2010, 12:15 PM   #45
Dice13
Lieutenant
United_States
8
Rep
550
Posts

 
Drives: 2011.5 AW E93 M3
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: New Jersey

iTrader: (0)

I will do my best not to let them. I wonder If you could buy a rim and tire pkg somewhere else If they dont chop there price. Thats the price he gave me $1100 or $1200.
Appreciate 0
      07-22-2010, 12:35 PM   #46
sourcerbmw
Enlisted Member
1
Rep
36
Posts

 
Drives: Bmw
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: NY

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dice13 View Post
I will do my best not to let them. I wonder If you could buy a rim and tire pkg somewhere else If they dont chop there price. Thats the price he gave me $1100 or $1200.
This is HORRIBLE, I just got denied too for my e93 lease! damnit, they want me to pay infront $26,000, then I can get Mo payments to go down to $200ish lolllll. At this point I would rather just buy a used e93.....

Fico 720, verifiable income 100,000K +, they said I never took out a loan this big before so they will not let me slide unless I get cosign or 26k upfront.
Appreciate 0
      07-22-2010, 12:53 PM   #47
WillC310
Lieutenant
4
Rep
422
Posts

 
Drives: A car
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Los Angeles

iTrader: (0)

The heck is going on these days @BMWFS? Is it just leases that are being treated differently? I had no problem with my car, but I'm doing a traditional finance.
Appreciate 0
      07-22-2010, 12:55 PM   #48
301Bimmer9
It's Playtime
United_States
2
Rep
188
Posts

 
Drives: 2011 E92 M3
Join Date: May 2010
Location: MOCO, MD

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sourcerbmw View Post
This is HORRIBLE, I just got denied too for my e93 lease! damnit, they want me to pay infront $26,000, then I can get Mo payments to go down to $200ish lolllll. At this point I would rather just buy a used e93.....

Fico 720, verifiable income 100,000K +, they said I never took out a loan this big before so they will not let me slide unless I get cosign or 26k upfront.
WTF!!!!

I swear I walked in told them my income and they did not verify. The only major loans I had prior are my mortgage and my old Infiniti I traded in. That's insane you have a 720 and make that much and were rejected man.
__________________
2011 E92 M3 AW/Fox Red ZCP
Appreciate 0
      07-22-2010, 01:05 PM   #49
sourcerbmw
Enlisted Member
1
Rep
36
Posts

 
Drives: Bmw
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: NY

iTrader: (0)

they said I do not have a long enough credit history and that i never took out that "BIG" of a loan before.... IM SO STRESSED OUT lollllll what to do now.......
Appreciate 0
      07-22-2010, 01:29 PM   #50
Dice13
Lieutenant
United_States
8
Rep
550
Posts

 
Drives: 2011.5 AW E93 M3
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: New Jersey

iTrader: (0)

You know the funny thing I called to re-fi my house,I was told no cause I am a year behind,I been late the last 12 payments. Funny thing when she searched my name and apologized there's Been a mistake and said I have been a perfect history. She told me I will be getting an apology letter in a couple of days.she will be calling the creditors and rectifying my situation. She said it will bring up my credit history and score. Let's see how fast this goes.
Appreciate 0
      07-22-2010, 02:37 PM   #51
E92-Lighting
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
E92-Lighting's Avatar
United_States
426
Rep
27,084
Posts


 
Drives: Next Generation LED Lighting
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Walnut

iTrader: (319)

Send a message via AIM to E92-Lighting Send a message via MSN to E92-Lighting Send a message via Yahoo to E92-Lighting Send a message via Skype™ to E92-Lighting
what do you guys consider to be a high credit score
__________________
Appreciate 0
      07-22-2010, 03:01 PM   #52
outie
Lieutenant
5
Rep
519
Posts

 
Drives: 2011 M3 ZCP
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: CA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by E92-Lighting View Post
what do you guys consider to be a high credit score
Every dealer uses different credit bureau. They even used one bureaus for my score and a different bureau for my gf's scores. I was in top tier credit so, they didn't even bother to verify my income. As you know the score range for different bureaus are different, so it's comparing apples to oranges on these scores.
Appreciate 0
      07-22-2010, 03:10 PM   #53
Dice13
Lieutenant
United_States
8
Rep
550
Posts

 
Drives: 2011.5 AW E93 M3
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: New Jersey

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by E92-Lighting View Post
what do you guys consider to be a high credit score
If you want to know what we consider to be high,it don't matter what we think to be good or high. It matters what the creditors think and in this case BMWFS,LOL : -). Also as we all know by now the credit score don't mean shit. They want you to have a high credit line of credit that you took out or an auto loan or a BMW LOAN.WE ALL know that's now. 720 and 100 k salary should be enough but it dont matter what we think.
Appreciate 0
      07-22-2010, 07:10 PM   #54
H2
Second Lieutenant
H2's Avatar
7
Rep
259
Posts

 
Drives: LSB E92 M3
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Maryland

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sourcerbmw View Post
This is HORRIBLE, I just got denied too for my e93 lease! damnit, they want me to pay infront $26,000, then I can get Mo payments to go down to $200ish lolllll. At this point I would rather just buy a used e93.....

Fico 720, verifiable income 100,000K +, they said I never took out a loan this big before so they will not let me slide unless I get cosign or 26k upfront.
Quote:
Originally Posted by E92-Lighting View Post
what do you guys consider to be a high credit score
720 is not anything special. About 50% of the people in the U.S. with credit scores have a 720 or greater. What is high; that's subjective, 800+. But if you do have a very high score, I believe you can get some minor breaks (less documentation, no income verification required, faster approval process, etc.).
__________________
Laguna Seca Blue E92 M3 / Individual M3 picture threads - interior, exterior
Appreciate 0
      07-22-2010, 07:32 PM   #55
Dice13
Lieutenant
United_States
8
Rep
550
Posts

 
Drives: 2011.5 AW E93 M3
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: New Jersey

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by H2 View Post
720 is not anything special. About 50% of the people in the U.S. with credit scores have a 720 or greater. What is high; that's subjective, 800+. But if you do have a very high score, I believe you can get some minor breaks (less documentation, no income verification required, faster approval process, etc.).
Like I said credit score too BMW means shit. I was going with a Co signer score 790, she has 20 years at same job good income. Let me tell you pal 790 is excellent and BMW did not want anything to do with her. So all that credit score is bullshit . No they want to know you had auto loans for 100 k and high line's of credit. Good luck too everyone try for the loan.
Appreciate 0
      07-22-2010, 08:15 PM   #56
sourcerbmw
Enlisted Member
1
Rep
36
Posts

 
Drives: Bmw
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: NY

iTrader: (0)

Hey Dice, I feel your anger man. I was so excited and everything seemed to be in place. I was going to drive out with a 2011 M3 Vert. I think I have a little blame on this as well 720 Fico but my CC limit is 2000-3000 with 3 cards. I always had high revolving credit but I recently have been paying my CC in full every month.

I just went to a local dealer today and is picking up an 08 Vert now, 54K I got approved from BMWFS but I have to put 15K down.

So Dice what are your options now? Are you going to reapply?
Appreciate 0
      07-22-2010, 08:49 PM   #57
bavarian19
General
bavarian19's Avatar
United_States
235
Rep
18,815
Posts

 
Drives: Car
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: VA

iTrader: (23)

If you need someone to co-sign your loan, that must mean that you don't make enough to pay for the car. Upset or not, maybe you should listen to what the writing on the wall is saying.

Either make more money yourself to be approved, or wait until a time in your life when you do. Why not go for a 335?

Making better financial decisions now (when you are 20) will lead you to better chances of continuing to own good cars throughout your life. Overextending yourself now might not be the best thing.

I hope you also own a house if you are talking about purchasing an 80k car, BTW.
Appreciate 0
      07-22-2010, 08:51 PM   #58
bavarian19
General
bavarian19's Avatar
United_States
235
Rep
18,815
Posts

 
Drives: Car
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: VA

iTrader: (23)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dice13 View Post
Like I said credit score too BMW means shit. I was going with a Co signer score 790, she has 20 years at same job good income. Let me tell you pal 790 is excellent and BMW did not want anything to do with her. So all that credit score is bullshit . No they want to know you had auto loans for 100 k and high line's of credit. Good luck too everyone try for the loan.
That makes sense. They want you to have better credit and/or more money down. I do not see any issues with this.
Appreciate 0
      07-22-2010, 09:17 PM   #59
Dice13
Lieutenant
United_States
8
Rep
550
Posts

 
Drives: 2011.5 AW E93 M3
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: New Jersey

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bavarian19 View Post
If you need someone to co-sign your loan, that must mean that you don't make enough to pay for the car. Upset or not, maybe you should listen to what the writing on the wall is saying.

Either make more money yourself to be approved, or wait until a time in your life when you do. Why not go for a 335?

Making better financial decisions now (when you are 20) will lead you to better chances of continuing to own good cars throughout your life. Overextending yourself now might not be the best thing.

I hope you also own a house if you are talking about purchasing an 80k car, BTW.
I think half you guys only read half the posts in the thread. But thanks for you 2 cents and any help or advice. Yes I own a very nice house with the finest things in it BTW did I mention What a big pool is in the backyard.

Fellas I got approved the day this thread started. I can well afford this car weather BMW wanted to give it to me or not BTW did I mention a bunch of times they did say ok. I will say it agAIN the MF AT .00245 INSTEAD OF .00180 THATs I wanted. The dealer told me to get a co signer if my credit was not that good for tier 1 credit but as I said a bunch of times in the thread I would get the rate but as we all know it a bunch of BS. Anyway enjoy this thread I hope it helps someone out.


I bet if I got a bulldoser and ran over BMWcars at the dealer and had to pay those cars off, I would never have a problem with BMW,LMAO. If you guys missed anything read the thread . Thanks again for any help offered weather I wanted to here it or not .
Appreciate 0
      07-23-2010, 07:58 AM   #60
trendy26
First Lieutenant
11
Rep
364
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 E92 M3
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Florida

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bavarian19 View Post
I hope you also own a house if you are talking about purchasing an 80k car, BTW.
Hey buddy, just stick to the topic at hand. I don't think this guy was looking for advice on life. Everyone's situation is different. I have friends with expensive cars, yet rent because they are not ready to commit to buy a house.

Car = Short-Term Commitment
House = Long Term Commitment (Can't flip them like you used to be able to)
Appreciate 0
      07-31-2010, 03:36 PM   #61
e46e92love
Brigadier General
e46e92love's Avatar
United_States
37
Rep
3,059
Posts

 
Drives: e92 ///M3; X3 (wife's)
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: The East Side of Things

iTrader: (0)

Send a message via AIM to e46e92love
Is the OP speaking English? How the hell can anyone understand his posts

Cheers,
e46e92
__________________

"...it's not about the money and not about the brand of the car, it's about handling,performance and passion......And that, no other car has all together like an M3........when you talk about the most complete car the M is invincible." --Tony Kanaan.
Appreciate 0
      07-31-2010, 05:23 PM   #62
kaykay
Lieutenant Colonel
kaykay's Avatar
United_States
34
Rep
1,770
Posts

 
Drives: 2011 E92 M3 ZCP
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: SoCal

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by e46e92love View Post
Is the OP speaking English? How the hell can anyone understand his posts

Cheers,
e46e92
Hahahahaha

__________________
'12 CLS550 Palladium Silver - loaded
'11 E92 M3 ZCP - SG/B-EXT/CF, M-DCT, loaded
'11 E93 328i, BSM over Saddle Brown, sport, loaded
'08 550i M-Sport, Carbon Black (Gone but not forgotten), '06 W211 E55 AMG (Gone, miss this animal),'01 E39 540i Sport
Appreciate 0
      08-04-2010, 02:28 AM   #63
PoorMan
Hello my name is...
United_States
7
Rep
539
Posts

 
Drives: 2009 E92 M3 6MT
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: West Los Angeles

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dice13 View Post
I think half you guys only read half the posts in the thread. But thanks for you 2 cents and any help or advice. Yes I own a very nice house with the finest things in it BTW did I mention What a big pool is in the backyard.

Fellas I got approved the day this thread started. I can well afford this car weather BMW wanted to give it to me or not BTW did I mention a bunch of times they did say ok. I will say it agAIN the MF AT .00245 INSTEAD OF .00180 THATs I wanted. The dealer told me to get a co signer if my credit was not that good for tier 1 credit but as I said a bunch of times in the thread I would get the rate but as we all know it a bunch of BS. Anyway enjoy this thread I hope it helps someone out.


I bet if I got a bulldoser and ran over BMWcars at the dealer and had to pay those cars off, I would never have a problem with BMW,LMAO. If you guys missed anything read the thread . Thanks again for any help offered weather I wanted to here it or not .
Nope no ones missing anything or misreading any post, they know exactly what's up. LOL! If you're such a play-a..and money's seems to be no object (with the bingo trips and a pool etc..) with you, then why are ya bitching about all this .00245 vs .00180 nonsense? For a freaking lease no less...

Heck.. I paid way less than a tier 1er. I paid cash, so I got the 0% rate for 0 years. Beat that..
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:31 AM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST