BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board
 
GT Haus
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      07-10-2010, 01:42 PM   #1
addy85
Got beef?
United_States
54

 
addy85's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 335i
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Arlington Texas


Posts: 3,646
iTrader: (4)

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
The Taliban

Man I wish we would stop killing these bastards.

Instead we should capture these fucking lunatics and throw them all in the nastiest prison on earth and let them rot slowly with no food or water until they die and burn in hell!

Amen to the troops over there taking these shit for humans out one by one.

/rant
__________________

Special Thanks to AU335
Appreciate 0
      07-10-2010, 01:42 PM   #2
lopealle
Resident Black Guy
Zimbabwe
59

 
lopealle's Avatar
 
Drives: Lion
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Federal Way, WA


Posts: 2,245
iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2006 M5  [5.00]
i agree
Appreciate 0
      07-10-2010, 01:53 PM   #3
ragingclue
One cam is enough
84

 
ragingclue's Avatar
 
Drives: VF
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: mulletville


Posts: 6,814
iTrader: (1)

A bullet is cheap. Even a prison where you don't feed the prisoners is going to cost much more. Not only that, but the longer you keep them in the prison, the more likely the libtards are going to find a reason to let them go.

I wish we could use the same philosophy (bullets are cheaper than prison) with all these gang-infested areas like Detroit or Englewood, IL (or the entire south side for that matter). But that's a topic for a different debate....
Appreciate 0
      07-10-2010, 02:02 PM   #4
dth656
First Lieutenant
7

 
Drives: e90 330i
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: cali


Posts: 321
iTrader: (0)

i wish the US hadnt armed and trained these lunatics back in the late 70s, early 80s...blowback is a biatch.
__________________
go bears
Appreciate 0
      07-10-2010, 02:29 PM   #5
lambtron
First Lieutenant
United_States
34

 
Drives: Crimson Red E90 335i
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Bay Area, CA


Posts: 336
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragingclue View Post
A bullet is cheap. Even a prison where you don't feed the prisoners is going to cost much more. Not only that, but the longer you keep them in the prison, the more likely the libtards are going to find a reason to let them go.

I wish we could use the same philosophy (bullets are cheaper than prison) with all these gang-infested areas like Detroit or Englewood, IL (or the entire south side for that matter). But that's a topic for a different debate....
+1.


Why give the taliban a place to live and food to eat? Kill 'em all, leave their mangled bodies out to rot.

As for the gang solution well, it would be loads cheaper than prison. On average a 9mm bullet costs about 25 cents, and in 2007 there were an estimated 800000 active gang members in the US. Can anyone else think of a better $200000 solution to eradicating all the gang members in America?
__________________
Appreciate 0
      07-10-2010, 02:36 PM   #6
gun6slinger9
Second Lieutenant
8

 
Drives: 335xi Coupe
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Calgary Canada


Posts: 265
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lambtron View Post
On average a 9mm bullet costs about 25 cents, and in 2007 there were an estimated 800000 active gang members in the US. Can anyone else think of a better $200000 solution to eradicating all the gang members in America?
A single prisoner in a maximum security prison costs the government $120,000 a year in 2005. I imagine the cost is much higher now.
Appreciate 0
      07-10-2010, 02:54 PM   #7
SfValley335i
Colonel
Afghanistan
48

 
Drives: Current:135i Sold:335i sedan
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: City of Angels


Posts: 2,396
iTrader: (8)

Send a message via AIM to SfValley335i
I'm not pro taliban... but a question for All of you...

What wrong has the taliban done to the U.S.??
Appreciate 0
      07-10-2010, 03:01 PM   #8
just4kickz
boku no namae ha...
United_States
132

 
Drives: 2006 BS 330i
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: S. Bay Area, CA + Newark, NJ + ChiCity + True Blue


Posts: 11,038
iTrader: (11)

Garage List
2006 E90 330i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SfValley335i View Post
I'm not pro taliban... but a question for All of you...

What wrong has the taliban done to the U.S.??
sheltered al qaida?
__________________
looking for a PreLCI Black Sapphire e90 front bumper without license plate holes

"Akimbo shotguns. Broken wrists anyone? And don't give me that 'it's just a game' bull****. Where the **** are my akimbo interventions then?! One scope on each eye mother****er!!"
Appreciate 0
      07-10-2010, 03:47 PM   #9
SfValley335i
Colonel
Afghanistan
48

 
Drives: Current:135i Sold:335i sedan
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: City of Angels


Posts: 2,396
iTrader: (8)

Send a message via AIM to SfValley335i
Quote:
Originally Posted by just4kickz View Post
sheltered al qaida?
good answer... but the taliban asked for proof that Osama had done the attacks and that they would hand him over and/or punish him according to their 'laws'. Since no real proof was provided they did not hand him over and U.S. decided to bomb Afghanistan hoping to get Osama thus starting war with the Taliban.
All this can be found in old news reports from 2001 on youtube.


Nonetheless Taliban are a product of Pakistan, and I dont believe religious fighters can be defeated, they're like ants, they keep coming over the mountains. The main problem is Pakistan thats funding these morons to keep Afghanistan unstable.
Appreciate 0
      07-10-2010, 04:05 PM   #10
CollinsE90
Where my bitches
United_States
222

 
CollinsE90's Avatar
 
Drives: Cadillac coupe deville
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: street corner checking profits


Posts: 1,927
iTrader: (0)

i thought this thread was going to be about ghosthi
__________________
Appreciate 0
      07-10-2010, 04:13 PM   #11
MrRoboto
Colonel
Canada
53

 
Drives: VO 1M
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Canada


Posts: 2,711
iTrader: (0)

give them 24hours notice then drop the big one. enough is enough

tired of our guys/girls dying for a non-war
Appreciate 0
      07-10-2010, 04:14 PM   #12
ghosthi32
Banned
25

 
Drives: Water camel
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: strait of hormuz


Posts: 2,516
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollinsE90 View Post
i thought this thread was going to be about ghosthi
fu
Appreciate 0
      07-10-2010, 05:44 PM   #13
addy85
Got beef?
United_States
54

 
addy85's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 335i
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Arlington Texas


Posts: 3,646
iTrader: (4)

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by lambtron View Post
+1.


Why give the taliban a place to live and food to eat? Kill 'em all, leave their mangled bodies out to rot.

As for the gang solution well, it would be loads cheaper than prison. On average a 9mm bullet costs about 25 cents, and in 2007 there were an estimated 800000 active gang members in the US. Can anyone else think of a better $200000 solution to eradicating all the gang members in America?
Fuck wasting bullets. Make them lion meat. Free food for years to come.
__________________

Special Thanks to AU335
Appreciate 0
      07-10-2010, 07:15 PM   #14
ABQ325i
Private First Class
United_States
2

 
ABQ325i's Avatar
 
Drives: 08 E60 535i + 06 E90 330i
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Albuquerque


Posts: 158
iTrader: (4)

Garage List
2008 535i  [0.00]
2006 330i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by lambtron View Post
On average a 9mm bullet costs about 25 cents, and in 2007 there were an estimated 800000 active gang members in the US. Can anyone else think of a better $200000 solution to eradicating all the gang members in America?
I think you could probably get bulk discount on that number of bullets
Appreciate 0
      07-11-2010, 12:33 AM   #15
Bimmer-Pilot
NY Yankees #1
Cuba
27

 
Bimmer-Pilot's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 AW E92
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Palm Beach Gardens,FL


Posts: 1,174
iTrader: (4)

Garage List
2008 Ferrari F-430  [0.00]
06 X-3  [0.00]
I like where this is going
__________________
Appreciate 0
      07-11-2010, 12:36 AM   #16
scollins
Bootleggin' 'n Gunrunnin'
No_Country
34

 
scollins's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 e70 X5 35d
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Renton, WA


Posts: 2,345
iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by addy85 View Post
Man I wish we would stop killing these bastards.

Instead we should capture these fucking lunatics and throw them all in the nastiest prison on earth and let them rot slowly with no food or water until they die and burn in hell!

Amen to the troops over there taking these shit for humans out one by one.

/rant

Are you serious? The pansies in this country freaked the fuck out about Gitmo, do you think a REAL, nasty prison is going to fly with the bleeding-hearts?

__________________
Scott
2010 E70 X5 35d
Alpine White on Black with Dark Bamboo trim
ZAP | ZCW | ZPP | ZPS | ZRC | ZTP | 322 | 328 | 330 | 386 | 4AZ | 4UB | 655 | 6FL | 6NF
2008 Ducati 1098S Red naturally....
Appreciate 0
      07-11-2010, 01:06 AM   #17
Blake
Banned
No_Country
175

 
Drives: Chevy Aveo
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Parent's Basement


Posts: 4,651
iTrader: (7)

eddie you mad. real mad.
Appreciate 0
      07-11-2010, 01:08 AM   #18
addy85
Got beef?
United_States
54

 
addy85's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 335i
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Arlington Texas


Posts: 3,646
iTrader: (4)

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by scollins View Post
Are you serious? The pansies in this country freaked the fuck out about Gitmo, do you think a REAL, nasty prison is going to fly with the bleeding-hearts?

These pansies are the same ones who condemn executions of murderers in America.

I don't give two shits about what they think. If we catch known Taliban's then they should be treated the same way they treated their victims.

My only concern is that we make sure their actually Taliban and not innocent civilian's.
__________________

Special Thanks to AU335
Appreciate 0
      07-11-2010, 01:10 AM   #19
ghosthi32
Banned
25

 
Drives: Water camel
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: strait of hormuz


Posts: 2,516
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blake View Post
eddie you mad. real mad.
he reall mad
Appreciate 0
      07-11-2010, 01:22 AM   #20
DiRTyDeLuX
Private First Class
United_States
1

 
DiRTyDeLuX's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 AW E92 M3 ZCP ZCV ZP2
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: NYC


Posts: 130
iTrader: (0)

What do we do about killer monkeys?

http://english.people.com.cn/90001/9...1/7059578.html

Appreciate 0
      07-11-2010, 01:33 AM   #21
addy85
Got beef?
United_States
54

 
addy85's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 335i
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Arlington Texas


Posts: 3,646
iTrader: (4)

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghosthi32 View Post
he reall mad
yes I am, sick of these fucks using islam as an excuse to kill people
__________________

Special Thanks to AU335
Appreciate 0
      07-11-2010, 02:00 AM   #22
SfValley335i
Colonel
Afghanistan
48

 
Drives: Current:135i Sold:335i sedan
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: City of Angels


Posts: 2,396
iTrader: (8)

Send a message via AIM to SfValley335i
Quote:
Originally Posted by addy85 View Post
yes I am, sick of these fucks using islam as an excuse to kill people
Not all of them are fighting for or because of the Islam that Porkistan brainwashed them with.

Some join because Nato killed their family (accidentally?) and others just want foreign forces out because they don't want to influenced by the West. And some join because their forced... Kind of similar to how the mujahideen were with the russians.
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:49 AM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST