BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > Canada
 
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      06-10-2010, 08:31 PM   #1
Gearhead999s
Major General
Gearhead999s's Avatar
93
Rep
6,814
Posts

 
Drives: F25 2.8d(wifes)F82 M4
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Toronto

iTrader: (0)

Future Track Weapon?



[u2b]<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vZ6T3foe6Lc&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vZ6T3foe6Lc&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/u2b]

http://www.palatov.com/index.html
Appreciate 0
      06-10-2010, 08:43 PM   #2
GOLFFRR
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
GOLFFRR's Avatar
268
Rep
17,299
Posts


 
Drives: Golf Cart
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Solvang, CA/Camarillo, CA

iTrader: (4)

wow that thing is sick!
__________________

BEFORE YOU BUY YOUR NEXT BMW, EMAIL US FIRST WE CAN HOOK YOU UP!
Need a quote or assistance from David? GO HERE-->bmwdavid@icloud.com or 202-262-2900
David's ED special ALL M cars-->http://f10.m5post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1042739
Appreciate 0
      06-10-2010, 08:53 PM   #3
Jaypod
Brigadier General
Jaypod's Avatar
No_Country
64
Rep
4,961
Posts

 
Drives: Frozen M3, AM V8V, 991 GT3
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Toronto

iTrader: (7)

Now that looks like a lot of fun!
Appreciate 0
      06-11-2010, 08:59 AM   #4
AMOCHOSTO
Major
AMOCHOSTO's Avatar
Canada
16
Rep
1,007
Posts

 
Drives: IB BB E90 M3
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Toronto.

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gearhead999s View Post


[u2b]<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vZ6T3foe6Lc&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vZ6T3foe6Lc&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/u2b]

http://www.palatov.com/index.html
I actually saw an Ariel Atom in Yorkville a few weeks ago good to know you can get that beast registered in Canada.
__________________
E90 Interlagos Blue, (Winter Beater) Bamboo Beige, M-Drive, EDC, PDC, USB 6MT.
Mods to date; Curb rash, Scraped front spoiler, Installed RAC Monolite RG63 Silver
1984 Porsche 911 Carrera Coupe (ROW)

Appreciate 0
      06-11-2010, 09:05 AM   #5
Jaypod
Brigadier General
Jaypod's Avatar
No_Country
64
Rep
4,961
Posts

 
Drives: Frozen M3, AM V8V, 991 GT3
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Toronto

iTrader: (7)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMOCHOSTO View Post
I actually saw an Ariel Atom in Yorkville a few weeks ago good to know you can get that beast registered in Canada.
I think they can only be registered in Quebec - unless something has changed.
Appreciate 0
      06-11-2010, 09:24 AM   #6
AMOCHOSTO
Major
AMOCHOSTO's Avatar
Canada
16
Rep
1,007
Posts

 
Drives: IB BB E90 M3
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Toronto.

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaypod View Post
I think they can only be registered in Quebec - unless something has changed.
I guess I need a Quebec address!
__________________
E90 Interlagos Blue, (Winter Beater) Bamboo Beige, M-Drive, EDC, PDC, USB 6MT.
Mods to date; Curb rash, Scraped front spoiler, Installed RAC Monolite RG63 Silver
1984 Porsche 911 Carrera Coupe (ROW)

Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:28 AM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST