BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > USA - California

ESS Tuning

05-26-2010, 12:16 AM   #67
sole cal
Black Mamba

Drives: E90 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvpouldar26 View Post
Any pics from this caravan? I was on the way to the meet spot with a few others when I saw the gintani crew, so I just rolled with them.
It sucked so hard. There was a good 40+ of us at 8:10, then 90% of the people decide to leave and take a different route, they totally messed up the whole caravan. Then there was around 5 of us who stayed and more who came so we just rolled out, but it was like small groups of 5 because of the light to enter the freeway.
      06-02-2010, 01:25 AM   #68
SICK BMW
09 Bmw M3 E93, 06 Ford CVPI, 90 Mustang SC

Drives: 09 BMW E93 (SOLD)

Garage List
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by sole cal View Post
It sucked so hard. There was a good 40+ of us at 8:10, then 90% of the people decide to leave and take a different route, they totally messed up the whole caravan. Then there was around 5 of us who stayed and more who came so we just rolled out, but it was like small groups of 5 because of the light to enter the freeway.
Absolutely agree with this guy.. Why start a bmw caravan to bimmerfest and the OP says everyone will leave at 8:30am sharp and then the OP decides to make the call to leave with everyone at 8:15?? I went to get coffee and i get back and 90% of the meet is gone beause last second he decides he wants to take a different route and 15 minutes before planned.. WTF??

Last edited by SICK BMW; 06-02-2010 at 01:26 AM. Reason: Wrong symbol
SICK BMW is offline   United_States
      06-02-2010, 04:29 PM   #69
eVitO
trollololol

Drives: Too slow

Send a message via AIM to eVitO
Quote:
Originally Posted by SICK BMW View Post
Absolutely agree with this guy.. Why start a bmw caravan to bimmerfest and the OP says everyone will leave at 8:30am sharp and then the OP decides to make the call to leave with everyone at 8:15?? I went to get coffee and i get back and 90% of the meet is gone beause last second he decides he wants to take a different route and 15 minutes before planned.. WTF??
Hey, it wasn't my idea. I left to get something from home really quick, and on my way back to the Ross parking lot, my friend calls me and tells me that everyone's leaving already.

It was the guy in the matte black e93 that rounded everyone up and told them to head to PCH. I had nothing to do w/ it.

I stayed with the 10 or so cars that were left over and left @ ~8:40 with them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mastek View Post
why dont you leave him a love note on the car -- with hearts and shit

lol - seriously tho -- I find notes on my car sometimes -- but it's NEVER from girls -- -- damm M3 is a ghey magnet
eVitO is offline   Ukraine