BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > Canada
 
Race Precision Motorsport
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      05-26-2010, 10:27 AM   #1
4nroots
Subluxator
 
4nroots's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 335d, E93 M3
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Toronto

Posts: 450
iTrader: (0)

GTA meet?

Hey guys

Are there any upcoming GTA meets? Would love to meet some fellow M3 drivers
__________________
E90 335d LeMans Blue, M-Sport, Exec, Premium, Nav, 260s
E93 M3 Space Grey, Fully loaded
If I lived in Germany, I'd be proud to drive domestic!
4nroots is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      05-26-2010, 03:45 PM   #2
kmac1980
Major
 
Drives: '11 535xi, (former '08 M3)
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: toronto

Posts: 1,025
iTrader: (1)

yeah its been a while, someone revive the official meet thread already! we all know who runs that thread
kmac1980 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      05-26-2010, 04:51 PM   #3
nitro
Private First Class
 
nitro's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 E92 M3
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: TORONTO

Posts: 144
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4nroots View Post
Hey guys

Are there any upcoming GTA meets? Would love to meet some fellow M3 drivers

was just looking at your sig and your nice combo!!!!.. i have an e92 jerez blk with all options except for edc and a pearl white s4rs!! almost the same!

oh. i'd be down for a meet as well!
nitro is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      05-26-2010, 07:40 PM   #4
revmmm
Captain
 
revmmm's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 E93 M3 Cab SSII
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Toronto

Posts: 835
iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2007 X5 4.8i  [0.00]
2008 M3 E93  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmac1980 View Post
yeah its been a while, someone revive the official meet thread already! we all know who runs that thread
I am not sure who you are talking about, but here are some options:

Thursday June 3rd - 7pm
Sunday June 6th - 4pm

King Liberty or the Distillery District always works for me, but I am easy.

I figured I had been banned by now but had a couple of weeks vacation and still getting caught up from the work.
__________________


2008 E93 M3 - SSII, 6MT, 19", EDC,...
revmmm is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      05-26-2010, 08:00 PM   #5
4nroots
Subluxator
 
4nroots's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 335d, E93 M3
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Toronto

Posts: 450
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitro View Post
was just looking at your sig and your nice combo!!!!.. i have an e92 jerez blk with all options except for edc and a pearl white s4rs!! almost the same!

oh. i'd be down for a meet as well!
Nice! Sunday June 6th sounds good to me
__________________
E90 335d LeMans Blue, M-Sport, Exec, Premium, Nav, 260s
E93 M3 Space Grey, Fully loaded
If I lived in Germany, I'd be proud to drive domestic!
4nroots is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      05-26-2010, 08:04 PM   #6
Gearhead999s
Major General
 
Gearhead999s's Avatar
 
Drives: E93 335is(wifes)E92 M3
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Toronto

Posts: 6,711
iTrader: (0)

Moxies in the North end probally works better for most people during the week.(at least for myself & Al).On a weeknight 7 is probally way too early for myself.
Gearhead999s is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      05-26-2010, 08:23 PM   #7
shagkie
Captain
 
shagkie's Avatar
 
Drives: a....V8
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: GTA, Canada

Posts: 628
iTrader: (0)

yeah north end sounds good
shagkie is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      05-26-2010, 09:38 PM   #8
kmac1980
Major
 
Drives: '11 535xi, (former '08 M3)
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: toronto

Posts: 1,025
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by revmmm View Post
I am not sure who you are talking about, but here are some options:

Thursday June 3rd - 7pm
Sunday June 6th - 4pm

King Liberty or the Distillery District always works for me, but I am easy.

I figured I had been banned by now but had a couple of weeks vacation and still getting caught up from the work.
Good to see you around here again Ron, hope the vacation was good!

For myself, Thursday the 3rd only works downtown, but Sunday the 6th is good wherever in the GTA!
kmac1980 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      05-27-2010, 03:10 AM   #9
Jaypod
Brigadier General
 
Jaypod's Avatar
 
Drives: Frozen M3, AM V8V, 991 GT3
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Toronto

Posts: 4,939
iTrader: (7)

Quote:
Originally Posted by revmmm View Post
I am not sure who you are talking about, but here are some options:

Thursday June 3rd - 7pm
Sunday June 6th - 4pm

King Liberty or the Distillery District always works for me, but I am easy.

I figured I had been banned by now but had a couple of weeks vacation and still getting caught up from the work.
Who's this troll???

Hope you had a good trip - either of those should work for me as I will be back in town by then.
Jaypod is offline   No_Country
0
Reply With Quote
      05-27-2010, 05:45 AM   #10
revmmm
Captain
 
revmmm's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 E93 M3 Cab SSII
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Toronto

Posts: 835
iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2007 X5 4.8i  [0.00]
2008 M3 E93  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gearhead999s View Post
Moxies in the North end probally works better for most people during the week.(at least for myself & Al).On a weeknight 7 is probally way too early for myself.
Yes, 8pm on weekdays would work better for me as well as getting around downtown anything close to rush hour has been crazy these days. Anyways, it sound like Sunday is better for Kevin, so are you okay for the 6th around 4pm? That way the golfers in the group can get their rounds in and those with kids can still make it home around dinner.
__________________


2008 E93 M3 - SSII, 6MT, 19", EDC,...
revmmm is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      05-27-2010, 06:55 AM   #11
Gearhead999s
Major General
 
Gearhead999s's Avatar
 
Drives: E93 335is(wifes)E92 M3
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Toronto

Posts: 6,711
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by revmmm View Post
Yes, 8pm on weekdays would work better for me as well as getting around downtown anything close to rush hour has been crazy these days. Anyways, it sound like Sunday is better for Kevin, so are you okay for the 6th around 4pm? That way the golfers in the group can get their rounds in and those with kids can still make it home around dinner.
Yeah that works.You coming to Mid Ohio with us?
Gearhead999s is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      05-27-2010, 05:50 PM   #12
CATCH_M3
Lieutenant
 
Drives: 2008 BMW M3
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Toronto

Posts: 466
iTrader: (1)

Can we meet @ CSCS in Cayuga , June 6th
CATCH_M3 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      05-28-2010, 07:18 AM   #13
M3 vert
Lieutenant Colonel
 
M3 vert's Avatar
 
Drives: E93 M3, '12 750ix, 760Li Ind.
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Everywhere...

Posts: 1,793
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by revmmm View Post
Yes, 8pm on weekdays would work better for me as well as getting around downtown anything close to rush hour has been crazy these days. Anyways, it sound like Sunday is better for Kevin, so are you okay for the 6th around 4pm? That way the golfers in the group can get their rounds in and those with kids can still make it home around dinner.

I am in as well, havent see you guys in a while

Revmm,
I would suggest updating the front of the official meet thread...

Thanks
M3 vert is offline   United Kingdom
0
Reply With Quote
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:29 PM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST