BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > SPONSORS Classifieds/Groupbuys/Specials Area > Engine | Drivetrain | Exhaust
 
EclipsisNA
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      05-15-2010, 08:46 AM   #89
M_Time
Private First Class
 
M_Time's Avatar
 
Drives: M3
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Miami

Posts: 192
iTrader: (0)

Please PM Price of the Slip-on shipped to 33176.
__________________
2008 - E92 AW DCT, AA Filter
Retired: 135i, 330i, LR3 HSE, Cooper S.
M_Time is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      05-17-2010, 01:01 AM   #90
damiem3
Private
 
damiem3's Avatar
 
Drives: e92
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: la canada, ca

Posts: 70
iTrader: (1)

please pm price of slip on
damiem3 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      05-17-2010, 09:55 AM   #91
Alekshop
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

 
Alekshop's Avatar
 
Drives: M3 l M5 l X5
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Bay Area

Posts: 2,205
iTrader: (8)

Send a message via Skype™ to Alekshop
Quote:
Originally Posted by M_Time View Post
Please PM Price of the Slip-on shipped to 33176.
Quote:
Originally Posted by damiem3 View Post
please pm price of slip on
You got it ...
Alekshop is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      05-17-2010, 03:57 PM   #92
dettlinger
New Member
 
Drives: 2009 M3 Coupe M-DCT
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Alamo, CA

Posts: 10
iTrader: (0)

To all prospective Akrapovic buyers: I got my Evolution full system from Aleks about two months ago and I could not be happier. The power increase is absolutely noticeable, the weight reduction is dramatic and the sound is perfect - not too obnoxious and makes the car sound more Italian!

Just looking at the craftsmanship of the system is inspiring. The welds are beautiful and the fit and finish are impeccable (you may already know that BMW uses this system on the factory GT4 cars). It's a shame the exhaust can't be fully seen by everybody once it's installed. Even the proper ceramic grease and copper paste are included in the kit. By the way, the tips ended up with that cool blue/purple color on the inner edge of the pipe and it looks awesome (I'll try to get a pic up later).

The cost is steep but I have no regrets whatsoever. It is absolutely worth all the money!!!

Also, dealing with Aleks is a pleasure. He helped me install the system (or I should say he let me help!) at his shop and he could not be nicer or more courteous to deal with. He treats your car as if it were his own, being very careful and paying attention to every detail.

So thanks, Aleks, for a job well done (he also hooked me up with the euro visors and back up camera/module) and for anyone looking to deal with an honest and professional vendor, give him a try.


Cheers,

dettlinger
dettlinger is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      05-17-2010, 10:38 PM   #93
Alekshop
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

 
Alekshop's Avatar
 
Drives: M3 l M5 l X5
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Bay Area

Posts: 2,205
iTrader: (8)

Send a message via Skype™ to Alekshop
Quote:
Originally Posted by dettlinger View Post
To all prospective Akrapovic buyers: I got my Evolution full system from Aleks about two months ago and I could not be happier. The power increase is absolutely noticeable, the weight reduction is dramatic and the sound is perfect - not too obnoxious and makes the car sound more Italian!

Just looking at the craftsmanship of the system is inspiring. The welds are beautiful and the fit and finish are impeccable (you may already know that BMW uses this system on the factory GT4 cars). It's a shame the exhaust can't be fully seen by everybody once it's installed. Even the proper ceramic grease and copper paste are included in the kit. By the way, the tips ended up with that cool blue/purple color on the inner edge of the pipe and it looks awesome (I'll try to get a pic up later).

The cost is steep but I have no regrets whatsoever. It is absolutely worth all the money!!!

Also, dealing with Aleks is a pleasure. He helped me install the system (or I should say he let me help!) at his shop and he could not be nicer or more courteous to deal with. He treats your car as if it were his own, being very careful and paying attention to every detail.

So thanks, Aleks, for a job well done (he also hooked me up with the euro visors and back up camera/module) and for anyone looking to deal with an honest and professional vendor, give him a try.


Cheers,

dettlinger

Thank you Steve,

I had a good time working on your car and chatting with you! I am glad your happy with the system! Your T-shirt arrived today

Next step is 3.62
Alekshop is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      05-18-2010, 09:55 AM   #94
Alekshop
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

 
Alekshop's Avatar
 
Drives: M3 l M5 l X5
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Bay Area

Posts: 2,205
iTrader: (8)

Send a message via Skype™ to Alekshop
Akrapovic Wall

Today we built Akrapovic Wall

We are running 2 days Bimmerfest Special ! Please contact for details.

Every system for E9X M3 application is in stock and available for immediate shipping.





Thank you,
Aleks.
Alekshop is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      05-20-2010, 11:10 PM   #95
Alekshop
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

 
Alekshop's Avatar
 
Drives: M3 l M5 l X5
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Bay Area

Posts: 2,205
iTrader: (8)

Send a message via Skype™ to Alekshop
Akrapovic club is expending daily!

Today we made another M3 owner happy!

We got this






and transformed to this







Alekshop is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      05-20-2010, 11:27 PM   #96
GewoW
#thatsanicemovebro
 
GewoW's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 M3 LSB/Black 6MT
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Montreal, Canada

Posts: 3,816
iTrader: (4)

Garage List
2011 BMW M3  [4.63]
Send a message via Skype™ to GewoW
Do you have any vids of comparisons of stock/slip-on? That may push me over the edge
__________________
vv Click for more pics vv

Track Vids: http://www.youtube.com/gewow
GewoW is offline   Greece
0
Reply With Quote
      05-20-2010, 11:47 PM   #97
Alekshop
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

 
Alekshop's Avatar
 
Drives: M3 l M5 l X5
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Bay Area

Posts: 2,205
iTrader: (8)

Send a message via Skype™ to Alekshop
Quote:
Originally Posted by GewoW View Post
Do you have any vids of comparisons of stock/slip-on? That may push me over the edge
Sorry, I don't ...

I can assure you that you will be happy with the slip-on system if you are looking for something not loud and annoying ...

Slip-On system sound level is under 92db.
Alekshop is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      05-21-2010, 02:08 AM   #98
GewoW
#thatsanicemovebro
 
GewoW's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 M3 LSB/Black 6MT
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Montreal, Canada

Posts: 3,816
iTrader: (4)

Garage List
2011 BMW M3  [4.63]
Send a message via Skype™ to GewoW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alekshop View Post
Sorry, I don't ...

I can assure you that you will be happy with the slip-on system if you are looking for something not loud and annoying ...

Slip-On system sound level is under 92db.
Yeah you mentioned that it will pass track regulations. I'm just wondering how much, if at all, louder than stock it is. I know @ the low rev range it's a little throatier and can...well...actually be heard , but I'm wondering about the upper rev range!

I want something that's not obnoxious, but also a little louder than stock. Something refined...more European than American muscle sounding...idk if you know what I mean...

Oh and also, do you sell the black tips? And do you ship all your systems with the heat-shield on (@ the area around the diff)?
__________________
vv Click for more pics vv

Track Vids: http://www.youtube.com/gewow
GewoW is offline   Greece
0
Reply With Quote
      05-21-2010, 02:13 AM   #99
GewoW
#thatsanicemovebro
 
GewoW's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 M3 LSB/Black 6MT
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Montreal, Canada

Posts: 3,816
iTrader: (4)

Garage List
2011 BMW M3  [4.63]
Send a message via Skype™ to GewoW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alekshop View Post
Here is a small video clip of Akrapovic Evolution vs Eisenmann Race

[u2b]<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4eFMAk2xtq8&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4eFMAk2xtq8&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/u2b]
Idk but the Race sounds like crap here imo...idk why
__________________
vv Click for more pics vv

Track Vids: http://www.youtube.com/gewow
GewoW is offline   Greece
0
Reply With Quote
      05-21-2010, 07:28 AM   #100
Alekshop
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

 
Alekshop's Avatar
 
Drives: M3 l M5 l X5
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Bay Area

Posts: 2,205
iTrader: (8)

Send a message via Skype™ to Alekshop
Slip-On is louder than a stock. You can definitely hear it at the low RPM and when revving.

The owner of the blue coupe that we did yesterday was looking for the same thing you are and when the car was done, he said that he couldn't be more happier with the results.

We can refinish tips in any color/finish you want (glass black / matte black ). Heat shields are also available.
Alekshop is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      05-21-2010, 05:56 PM   #101
GewoW
#thatsanicemovebro
 
GewoW's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 M3 LSB/Black 6MT
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Montreal, Canada

Posts: 3,816
iTrader: (4)

Garage List
2011 BMW M3  [4.63]
Send a message via Skype™ to GewoW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alekshop View Post
Slip-On is louder than a stock. You can definitely hear it at the low RPM and when revving.

The owner of the blue coupe that we did yesterday was looking for the same thing you are and when the car was done, he said that he couldn't be more happier with the results.

We can refinish tips in any color/finish you want (glass black / matte black ). Heat shields are also available.
How much extra would the gloss-black and heat shields be? PM me if need be
__________________
vv Click for more pics vv

Track Vids: http://www.youtube.com/gewow
GewoW is offline   Greece
0
Reply With Quote
      05-23-2010, 10:06 PM   #102
Alekshop
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

 
Alekshop's Avatar
 
Drives: M3 l M5 l X5
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Bay Area

Posts: 2,205
iTrader: (8)

Send a message via Skype™ to Alekshop
Guys we have only one system left in stock ... This shipment went fast

Get it while in stock !
Alekshop is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      05-23-2010, 11:02 PM   #103
GewoW
#thatsanicemovebro
 
GewoW's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 M3 LSB/Black 6MT
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Montreal, Canada

Posts: 3,816
iTrader: (4)

Garage List
2011 BMW M3  [4.63]
Send a message via Skype™ to GewoW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alekshop View Post
Guys we have only one system left in stock ... This shipment went fast

Get it while in stock !
Price me (slip-on) - shipped to H3B3G1 Montreal. I want heat shields too! Don't forget the nice Bimmerfest special
__________________
vv Click for more pics vv

Track Vids: http://www.youtube.com/gewow
GewoW is offline   Greece
0
Reply With Quote
      05-24-2010, 04:06 PM   #104
studntloan
(studntloan)
 
studntloan's Avatar
 
Drives: 4 doors 4 more whores
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Ny

Posts: 2,931
iTrader: (8)

Garage List
2011.75 E90 BMW M3  [3.83]
2011 bmw/ m3  [0.00]
How much shipped to 10541
studntloan is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      05-25-2010, 11:51 PM   #105
Alekshop
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

 
Alekshop's Avatar
 
Drives: M3 l M5 l X5
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Bay Area

Posts: 2,205
iTrader: (8)

Send a message via Skype™ to Alekshop
Quote:
Originally Posted by Studntloan View Post
How much shipped to 10541
You got it
Alekshop is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      05-27-2010, 03:19 AM   #106
m328ci
Private First Class
 
m328ci's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 330i, E92 M3
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Bangkok

Posts: 156
iTrader: (0)

pm me price please
__________________
E92 M3 -Pearl Grey/FR -ESS VT2-575, OS Giken Super LSD, Ericsson Full bodykit, BBS LM-R 20" Ericsson specs, Brembo GT 380mm F&R, KW V3, Akrapovic Evolution, BMW Performance steering wheel
m328ci is offline   Thailand
0
Reply With Quote
      05-28-2010, 12:43 AM   #107
Alekshop
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

 
Alekshop's Avatar
 
Drives: M3 l M5 l X5
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Bay Area

Posts: 2,205
iTrader: (8)

Send a message via Skype™ to Alekshop
PMed to all of you guys
Alekshop is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      06-01-2010, 10:55 PM   #108
swhat
Lieutenant
 
Drives: '11 MW E92
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Bay Area

Posts: 409
iTrader: (1)

please send a PM to hpn831@gmail.com for the bolt on and the full exhaust system. thanks
swhat is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      06-02-2010, 01:22 AM   #109
RJM3
Enlisted Member
 
Drives: car
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Track

Posts: 46
iTrader: (0)

pm me price for the slipon/evo.
RJM3 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      06-02-2010, 11:31 AM   #110
constantin
Lieutenant
 
constantin's Avatar
 
Drives: 4wheels
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: at home

Posts: 402
iTrader: (4)

Pls pm prices and options for e90
constantin is offline   Madagascar
0
Reply With Quote
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:46 AM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST