BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for sale/wanted/trade

BPM Sport

05-03-2010, 02:31 AM   #23
MEMMEZZ
Captain

Drives: MR.E92

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneblkM3 View Post
I wouldn't waste your time on this guy. Drove an hour and half one way to see the car and told him let's move forward with the transfer and never heard from him again. No courtesy call...no letting me know what he wanted to do. After 3 hours of driving to see it that would at least be common decency.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NlckyBlack View Post
We discussed everything in detail, i told him lets move fw as well untill the last minute when "he had to leave town on a emergency" and never returned my emails. He flaked out. I'm in NJ and was gonna ship this to NJ, but oh well. People shouldn't waste other peoples time. I already assumed a different lease by now.
Sorry guys. I really did not mean any disrespect. I was having trouble with bmwfs and they did not let me transfer the lease until I was up to date with payments. I just got that taken care of within the last couple of days. Sorry again.
MEMMEZZ is offline   United_States
      05-03-2010, 12:11 PM   #24
NlckyBlack
Lieutenant

Drives: Too many cars

you could have stated that and i would have waited a month or so, instead of giving me the run around and not answering my emails or phonecalls. I got another vechicle last week, stop wasting my time again, if you even are for real this time. Your emails state otherwise.
NlckyBlack is offline   Greece
      05-04-2010, 05:31 AM   #25
davidtt
Enlisted Member

Drives: Gallardo

still available? and what is the payoff amount in the end of lease? and current payoff amount? your contact info?

Thanks
davidtt is offline   United_States