BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > USA - Northwest
 
Steve Thomas BMW
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      04-26-2010, 02:57 PM   #1
pumper206
80 Deep, We All Eat!!!
pumper206's Avatar
Taiwan
12
Rep
622
Posts

 
Drives: 2009 AW E92 M3
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Seattle,Wa

iTrader: (5)

Feeler: FS - 19" Volk G2 - Formula Silver

Sup guys. I believe my new wheels will be coming soon and there is really no reason for me to have 2 sets of wheels, so I'm considering selling my VOLKS . I wanted to give the local guys a chance to swoop these up before I post this on the main board. Wheels and tires have been used since beginning of Feb. and have ~3000-4000 miles on them. Here are the wheel specs and I'm working on the pictures:

F: 19x9.5 et+22 (PS2 265/35/19)
R: 19x10.5 et+25 (PS2 285/35/19)
Color: Formula Silver (Hyper Black/Diamond Black)

Will sell with or without tires. I believe retail on the wheels is $3600-$3700 and retail on the tires is ~$1800. So, total for wheels and tires retail would be $5400-$5500(not including shipping). I'm looking to get $4350 for both wheels and tires. Or $3300 for just wheels and $1400 for just the tires. PM me if you're interested. If you're local, we can meet up so you can see the wheels and tires in person. Thanks fellas.

Last edited by pumper206; 04-27-2010 at 02:34 AM.
Appreciate 0
      04-26-2010, 03:13 PM   #2
Johnny Lin
Lieutenant General
Johnny Lin's Avatar
Taiwan
236
Rep
11,312
Posts

 
Drives: AW E92 M3
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Bellevue, WA

iTrader: (42)

Why!!!! I love tht G2 on ur car. I was going to gt the G2. But since u got it, so I back out. Damn, I want this bad. Wht wheels r u gtting buddy? Bump for a great guy & sick wheels.
Appreciate 0
      04-26-2010, 04:55 PM   #3
pumper206
80 Deep, We All Eat!!!
pumper206's Avatar
Taiwan
12
Rep
622
Posts

 
Drives: 2009 AW E92 M3
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Seattle,Wa

iTrader: (5)

It's a secret.....hahahaha!! J/k buddy. I was a part of the 2nd group buy for the RAC RG63's in brushed!!! I'm hella excited!!! Let me know if you are seriously interested in the wheels. I'll make you an offer you can't refuse .
Appreciate 0
      04-26-2010, 09:11 PM   #4
Johnny Lin
Lieutenant General
Johnny Lin's Avatar
Taiwan
236
Rep
11,312
Posts

 
Drives: AW E92 M3
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Bellevue, WA

iTrader: (42)

Damn, why!!!!! I would say the G2 looks way nicer than the RAC RG63. Dont kw why, but I really do love the G2. And it really does look amazing on your car. Besides, I really seriouslly considering it now, hahaha. But Im also trying to save for the BBK.
Appreciate 0
      04-26-2010, 09:17 PM   #5
tha_good_life
Brigadier General
tha_good_life's Avatar
United_States
68
Rep
3,914
Posts

 
Drives: 2010 JzB E92 M3
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Seattle

iTrader: (18)

Garage List
2010 BMW M3  [4.33]
Good luck with the sale homie!
Appreciate 0
      04-26-2010, 09:31 PM   #6
Kev
Resident Anesthesiologist
Kev's Avatar
Hong Kong
180
Rep
8,815
Posts

 
Drives: VW bug with a misplaced engine
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Seattle, WA

iTrader: (24)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by pumper206 View Post
It's a secret.....hahahaha!! J/k buddy. I was a part of the 2nd group buy for the RAC RG63's in brushed!!! I'm hella excited!!! Let me know if you are seriously interested in the wheels. I'll make you an offer you can't refuse .
Good luck with the sale, my friend. Those G2s are nice, but the RACs are just that much nicer. After going through this myself (selling my G2s and now owning the RACs), I have to say that you made a very wise choice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Lin View Post
Damn, why!!!!! I would say the G2 looks way nicer than the RAC RG63. Dont kw why, but I really do love the G2. And it really does look amazing on your car. Besides, I really seriouslly considering it now, hahaha. But Im also trying to save for the BBK.
Johnny, not every one wanted to have the car stand out like your car does We do drive our cars daily and don't want the undue attention. Well, I guess you won't understand it since you drive a E320 every day

When you get older like me and Ronald and you'd realize why we like the RACs better. Just kiddin'
__________________
kev { divinum est sedate dolorem }
Appreciate 0
      04-27-2010, 12:50 AM   #7
moog55
Major
moog55's Avatar
United_States
13
Rep
1,110
Posts

 
Drives: E92 M3
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Seattle

iTrader: (1)

GLWS! the G2s are super nice, but i think you'll be more than happy with the RACs.
__________________
E92 M3 | Space Gray | Black Novillo |M-DCT | Mods: 20" BBS LM Champion Edition |H&R springs | BMW glossy black grilles | matte black side vents | hardwire V1 | CF roundels | smoked reflectors | BMW aluminum pedals | OSS led angel eyes | 6000k lows | Eisenmann Race exhaust + connecting pipes| Eclipse Diffuser | BMW ZCP CF Splitters & CF Rear Spoiler | IND Custom CF & Space Grey mirrors | ModMyNav front cam, rear cam, iPod video player | Powerchip Stage 2 tune | BMW v2 electronic steering wheel |
Appreciate 0
      04-27-2010, 01:16 AM   #8
Johnny Lin
Lieutenant General
Johnny Lin's Avatar
Taiwan
236
Rep
11,312
Posts

 
Drives: AW E92 M3
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Bellevue, WA

iTrader: (42)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kev View Post
Johnny, not every one wanted to have the car stand out like your car does We do drive our cars daily and don't want the undue attention. Well, I guess you won't understand it since you drive a E320 every day

When you get older like me and Ronald and you'd realize why we like the RACs better. Just kiddin'
Are you sure that you are talking about your car???? Haha, look how many wheels that you had been through and the exterior as well. You are going insane on the mods, but sick

Tell me about how Brembo and Amuse arent too aggressive compare with my CSL Trunk and OEM Brake. hahahaha~
Appreciate 0
      04-27-2010, 01:54 AM   #9
Kev
Resident Anesthesiologist
Kev's Avatar
Hong Kong
180
Rep
8,815
Posts

 
Drives: VW bug with a misplaced engine
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Seattle, WA

iTrader: (24)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Lin View Post
Are you sure that you are talking about your car???? Haha, look how many wheels that you had been through and the exterior as well. You are going insane on the mods, but sick

Tell me about how Brembo and Amuse arent too aggressive compare with my CSL Trunk and OEM Brake. hahahaha~
Me? Have you seen my car lately? You can't really tell that it's not stock.
__________________
kev { divinum est sedate dolorem }
Appreciate 0
      04-27-2010, 07:57 PM   #10
pumper206
80 Deep, We All Eat!!!
pumper206's Avatar
Taiwan
12
Rep
622
Posts

 
Drives: 2009 AW E92 M3
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Seattle,Wa

iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by moog55 View Post
GLWS! the G2s are super nice, but i think you'll be more than happy with the RACs.
Thanks, I think so too. When are we gonna meet up to compare our competition spoiler installs??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kev View Post
Me? Have you seen my car lately? You can't really tell that it's not stock.
Only a connosieur would be able to tell....Just the way we like it.
Appreciate 0
      04-27-2010, 09:00 PM   #11
moog55
Major
moog55's Avatar
United_States
13
Rep
1,110
Posts

 
Drives: E92 M3
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Seattle

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumper206 View Post
Thanks, I think so too. When are we gonna meet up to compare our competition spoiler installs??



Only a connosieur would be able to tell....Just the way we like it.
saturday, it seems. looking forward..
__________________
E92 M3 | Space Gray | Black Novillo |M-DCT | Mods: 20" BBS LM Champion Edition |H&R springs | BMW glossy black grilles | matte black side vents | hardwire V1 | CF roundels | smoked reflectors | BMW aluminum pedals | OSS led angel eyes | 6000k lows | Eisenmann Race exhaust + connecting pipes| Eclipse Diffuser | BMW ZCP CF Splitters & CF Rear Spoiler | IND Custom CF & Space Grey mirrors | ModMyNav front cam, rear cam, iPod video player | Powerchip Stage 2 tune | BMW v2 electronic steering wheel |
Appreciate 0
      04-27-2010, 09:19 PM   #12
Fen335i
Captain
Fen335i's Avatar
25
Rep
803
Posts

 
Drives: e92 M3 / X5d / Z4 M Roadster
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Pacific Northwest

iTrader: (0)

How bout some pics Pumper206??!!
Appreciate 0
      04-27-2010, 09:47 PM   #13
Johnny Lin
Lieutenant General
Johnny Lin's Avatar
Taiwan
236
Rep
11,312
Posts

 
Drives: AW E92 M3
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Bellevue, WA

iTrader: (42)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kev View Post
Me? Have you seen my car lately? You can't really tell that it's not stock.
No way, it says a huge Brembo on the BBK. Especially the new trunk and the body kits that are coming in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fen335i View Post
How bout some pics Pumper206??!!
Here are some pics that I took for Ronald's car with the G2 on.











Last edited by Johnny Lin; 04-27-2010 at 09:55 PM.
Appreciate 0
      04-27-2010, 10:53 PM   #14
tha_good_life
Brigadier General
tha_good_life's Avatar
United_States
68
Rep
3,914
Posts

 
Drives: 2010 JzB E92 M3
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Seattle

iTrader: (18)

Garage List
2010 BMW M3  [4.33]
yo those wheels look good on your ride!
Appreciate 0
      04-28-2010, 02:10 PM   #15
Jason@Renn-Spec
Major
Jason@Renn-Spec's Avatar
29
Rep
1,312
Posts

 
Drives: A POS
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: La Puente, CA

iTrader: (3)

GL with the sale!
Appreciate 0
      04-28-2010, 07:56 PM   #16
pumper206
80 Deep, We All Eat!!!
pumper206's Avatar
Taiwan
12
Rep
622
Posts

 
Drives: 2009 AW E92 M3
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Seattle,Wa

iTrader: (5)

Johnny - Thanks for posting those pics. Really appreciate it. You've been nothing but GREAT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bapesta206 View Post
yo those wheels look good on your ride!
I know they do. Would look better on yours tho....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason@Renn-Spec View Post
GL with the sale!
Thanks Jason. The sooner I can sell, the sooner I can buy more stuff from you guys!!!! Like Challenge Rear Diffuser....might as well just order it for me now, Jason .
Appreciate 0
      04-28-2010, 09:19 PM   #17
Johnny Lin
Lieutenant General
Johnny Lin's Avatar
Taiwan
236
Rep
11,312
Posts

 
Drives: AW E92 M3
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Bellevue, WA

iTrader: (42)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumper206 View Post
Johnny - Thanks for posting those pics. Really appreciate it. You've been nothing but GREAT!
Not a problem bud You are just like a bro to me. Glad that Im able to help out. Anytime
Appreciate 0
      04-29-2010, 07:19 PM   #18
Fen335i
Captain
Fen335i's Avatar
25
Rep
803
Posts

 
Drives: e92 M3 / X5d / Z4 M Roadster
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Pacific Northwest

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumper206 View Post
Sup guys. I believe my new wheels will be coming soon and there is really no reason for me to have 2 sets of wheels, so I'm considering selling my VOLKS . I wanted to give the local guys a chance to swoop these up before I post this on the main board. Wheels and tires have been used since beginning of Feb. and have ~3000-4000 miles on them. Here are the wheel specs and I'm working on the pictures:

F: 19x9.5 et+22 (PS2 265/35/19)
R: 19x10.5 et+25 (PS2 285/35/19)
Color: Formula Silver (Hyper Black/Diamond Black)

Will sell with or without tires. I believe retail on the wheels is $3600-$3700 and retail on the tires is ~$1800. So, total for wheels and tires retail would be $5400-$5500(not including shipping). I'm looking to get $4350 for both wheels and tires. Or $3300 for just wheels and $1400 for just the tires. PM me if you're interested. If you're local, we can meet up so you can see the wheels and tires in person. Thanks fellas.
PM me a price on just the 265's...what are those brand new? About $350/tire?
Appreciate 0
      04-30-2010, 01:36 PM   #19
Jason@Renn-Spec
Major
Jason@Renn-Spec's Avatar
29
Rep
1,312
Posts

 
Drives: A POS
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: La Puente, CA

iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumper206 View Post
Johnny - Thanks for posting those pics. Really appreciate it. You've been nothing but GREAT!



I know they do. Would look better on yours tho....



Thanks Jason. The sooner I can sell, the sooner I can buy more stuff from you guys!!!! Like Challenge Rear Diffuser....might as well just order it for me now, Jason .
Man, the mod bug bit you hard lol. Give me a ring if you want to order it
Appreciate 0
      05-01-2010, 01:08 PM   #20
pumper206
80 Deep, We All Eat!!!
pumper206's Avatar
Taiwan
12
Rep
622
Posts

 
Drives: 2009 AW E92 M3
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Seattle,Wa

iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fen335i View Post
PM me a price on just the 265's...what are those brand new? About $350/tire?
More closer to $400...not sure if I want to split it up just yet. You'll be the first to know tho.
Appreciate 0
      05-01-2010, 11:46 PM   #21
moog55
Major
moog55's Avatar
United_States
13
Rep
1,110
Posts

 
Drives: E92 M3
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Seattle

iTrader: (1)

bump

i met up with ronald to hang out a bit today and snapped a couple shots. these G2s are so nice. you have to see them in person. wow...

can't wait to see the new bumper, bro. i'm jealous!
Attached Images
 
__________________
E92 M3 | Space Gray | Black Novillo |M-DCT | Mods: 20" BBS LM Champion Edition |H&R springs | BMW glossy black grilles | matte black side vents | hardwire V1 | CF roundels | smoked reflectors | BMW aluminum pedals | OSS led angel eyes | 6000k lows | Eisenmann Race exhaust + connecting pipes| Eclipse Diffuser | BMW ZCP CF Splitters & CF Rear Spoiler | IND Custom CF & Space Grey mirrors | ModMyNav front cam, rear cam, iPod video player | Powerchip Stage 2 tune | BMW v2 electronic steering wheel |
Appreciate 0
      05-02-2010, 10:11 PM   #22
pumper206
80 Deep, We All Eat!!!
pumper206's Avatar
Taiwan
12
Rep
622
Posts

 
Drives: 2009 AW E92 M3
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Seattle,Wa

iTrader: (5)

Gonna give it one last try...

Yeehaw! Yeehaw! It works!!!
Attached Images
  
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:22 PM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST