BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion

E92-lighting

04-25-2010, 08:51 PM   #23
josephr25
Major

Drives: 2008 E92 335i

Garage List
Here's the twat behind the threats:

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/04/23...est=latestnews
josephr25 is offline   United_States
      04-25-2010, 09:02 PM   #24
335R1
Private First Class

Drives: F30 335i

well that kid just made himself a mark. I hear john walker lindh was getting lonely.
      04-25-2010, 09:37 PM   #25
ragingclue
One cam is enough

Drives: VF

I heard they officially renamed themselves from the "Nation of Islam" to the "Nation of Butthurtedness". And unfortunately this forum was not safe from that either.

It's sad really. Obviously a culture that does not tolerate those that don't believe what they believe. That is not the religion of peace. As much as I hate religious extremists of all kinds, I don't recall the last time a Jehovah's Witness blew himself up in a marketplace.... They might refuse to get off your porch with the most defiant display of confidence you've ever experienced, but they don't threaten to kill those that disagree. After you politely tell them you're not interested a few times, they just smile, turn around, and leave.

The Christians once were on the same level as the Muslims. One religion evolved. One didn't. You guess which.

It just sucks because there are many many millions of Muslims in this world who don't condone these actions, and who don't practice this form of hatred we see from the extremists. But, I'm sorry, no other religion is so easily and commonly contorted into pure barbarism.
      04-26-2010, 08:50 AM   #26
carve
Major

Drives: 335i

Here's an explanation of why they choose to put Mohammad in a bear suit: the Teddy bear incident, which I mentioned in the other thread.

[u2b]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-pYJTGTvr7M&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-pYJTGTvr7M&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/u2b]
      04-27-2010, 12:53 PM   #27
Couch
Colonel

Drives: E92 335i

Garage List
2007 E92 335i  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to Couch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kampfer View Post
Here's the twat behind the threats:

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/04/23...est=latestnews
How epic would it be if someone found this kid, held him down and shaved his beard? And then posted it all on youtube.

I really hope Matt and Trey incorporate this kid into an episode.
      04-27-2010, 01:23 PM   #28
ragingclue
One cam is enough

Drives: VF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch View Post
How epic would it be if someone found this kid, held him down and shaved his beard? And then posted it all on youtube.

I really hope Matt and Trey incorporate this kid into an episode.
Sounds like a kid with issues who found Islam as a medium through which to channel it.... Interesting. I wonder how common that is, in general, and in comparison to incidence in other religions....
      04-27-2010, 10:04 PM   #29
josephr25
Major

Drives: 2008 E92 335i

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ragingclue View Post
Sounds like a kid with issues who found Islam as a medium through which to channel it.... Interesting. I wonder how common that is, in general, and in comparison to incidence in other religions....
Adam Gadahn can probably tell you.
josephr25 is offline   United_States
      06-06-2010, 02:47 AM   #30
py335
Lieutenant

Drives: '08 AW E90 335i

that kid actually went to my school and was in my graduating class... he was also in a few of my classes. me and all my friends wouldve NEVER guessed that he would later change into something like this. he always seemed like a normal kid but when i read that article i thought to myself...WOW