BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > New and Preowned M3 Pricing, Ordering, Tracking / European Delivery / Dealer Reviews
 
BPM Sport
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      03-27-2010, 11:38 AM   #1
Akatsuki
New Member
0

 
Drives: 09 x54.8xdrive
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: la


Posts: 20
iTrader: (0)

How Much Should I offer for a 2009 M3?

Hi guys!!

I've found this nice 2009 sedan that I want. Their asking price is around 68k. What is the most discount I can get for this bad boy since the 2011 is rolling out at the end of the month. If you know any incentives let me know..


2009 BMW M3 Sedan Brand New fully loaded with DCT
Was: $72,345
Is: $68,345

Thanks everyone.

either this m3 or a nice ISF

Last edited by Akatsuki; 03-31-2010 at 10:35 PM.
Appreciate 0
      03-28-2010, 09:28 PM   #2
996TTE92M3
Enlisted Member
0

 
Drives: M3
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: OC


Posts: 41
iTrader: (0)

58k...
Appreciate 0
      03-31-2010, 01:29 AM   #3
Roby84m
Second Lieutenant
Canada
9

 
Roby84m's Avatar
 
Drives: ///M3 E92 ZCP
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Halifax,NS


Posts: 260
iTrader: (0)

Send a message via Skype™ to Roby84m
Depends on the options it has 55k to 65k maybe
Appreciate 0
      03-31-2010, 06:34 AM   #4
black07sport
Enlisted Member
0

 
black07sport's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Alpine White E92 M3
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: new jersey


Posts: 40
iTrader: (0)

1500 rebate....I say 61500 before tax, maybe 62000
__________________
2010 E92 M3 6spd (Current)
2007 E92 335i - JB3 + BMS DCI (Sold)
2005 BMW M3 Convertible (sold)
2005 Subaru WRX 400+ AWHP (sold)
2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee (sold)
Appreciate 0
      03-31-2010, 06:11 PM   #5
Joe C
Colonel
United_States
30

 
Joe C's Avatar
 
Drives: e92 335i AKA "BaLLzZz"
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: NYC


Posts: 2,158
iTrader: (5)

used or new?

if its new with no miles or even used 68k is WAY to much you have 2 years worth of depreciation to cover.
__________________
Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction. - Albert Einstein

08 e92 n54
Appreciate 0
      03-31-2010, 10:34 PM   #6
Akatsuki
New Member
0

 
Drives: 09 x54.8xdrive
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: la


Posts: 20
iTrader: (0)

this is a brand new 2009. fully loaded with DCT. I made an offer for 60K with no response yet. I'm going to shop around for a bit and see.
Appreciate 0
      04-01-2010, 12:54 AM   #7
zibawal
Major
United_States
11

 
Drives: 2012 X5D
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: SFO BAY AREA


Posts: 1,059
iTrader: (0)

for 2009, i'll offer at least $10k off
Appreciate 0
      04-01-2010, 05:13 AM   #8
MaxSport
New Member
United_States
0

 
MaxSport's Avatar
 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: St.Paul MN.


Posts: 29
iTrader: (0)

No more than 60k.
BMW before IS-F.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      04-01-2010, 05:25 AM   #9
M3Bliss
Just Live'n the Dream
United_States
1

 
M3Bliss's Avatar
 
Drives: 2009 Silverstone M3
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Canton, OH


Posts: 138
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akatsuki View Post
Hi guys!!

I've found this nice 2009 sedan that I want. Their asking price is around 68k. What is the most discount I can get for this bad boy since the 2011 is rolling out at the end of the month. If you know any incentives let me know..


2009 BMW M3 Sedan Brand New fully loaded with DCT
Was: $72,345
Is: $68,345

Thanks everyone.

either this m3 or a nice ISF
I just bought my new 2009 3 weeks ago. It is SS /Blk Novello standard, CWP, PP, TP, Ipod interface, sat radio, 19" wheels, DCT, sticker was around 72.5 and I got it for 56.9. Hope that helps.
__________________
2009 M3, Silverstone/Black Leather, DCT, Ipod, Sat, 19"'s, Cold Weather, Premium, Tech, carbon roof.
Appreciate 0
      04-01-2010, 11:49 AM   #10
bmwboi
Private
2

 
Drives: X5
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: My Garage


Posts: 76
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akatsuki View Post
Hi guys!!

I've found this nice 2009 sedan that I want. Their asking price is around 68k. What is the most discount I can get for this bad boy since the 2011 is rolling out at the end of the month. If you know any incentives let me know..


2009 BMW M3 Sedan Brand New fully loaded with DCT
Was: $72,345
Is: $68,345

Thanks everyone.

either this m3 or a nice ISF
Look at the thread on ED pricing for 2011. I believe the invoice for the sedan is a little below $47k. It seems like people are getting around $500 over invoice. Considering that you can get a nicely loaded 2010 e90 through European Delivery for about $60k, I'd be hard pressed to offer more than low 50's out the door for the 09, despite it being new.

I feel like BMW is kind of screwing over some people and dealers by bringing out 2011's this early. It's nice if you're in the market though like myself...
Appreciate 0
      04-01-2010, 12:17 PM   #11
zibawal
Major
United_States
11

 
Drives: 2012 X5D
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: SFO BAY AREA


Posts: 1,059
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwboi View Post
Look at the thread on ED pricing for 2011. I believe the invoice for the sedan is a little below $47k. It seems like people are getting around $500 over invoice. Considering that you can get a nicely loaded 2010 e90 through European Delivery for about $60k, I'd be hard pressed to offer more than low 50's out the door for the 09, despite it being new.

I feel like BMW is kind of screwing over some people and dealers by bringing out 2011's this early. It's nice if you're in the market though like myself...
I agree! for 68k, it is hella expensive a 09 car.
Appreciate 0
      04-01-2010, 12:58 PM   #12
IbanezGod
Captain
30

 
IbanezGod's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 E90 M3
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: NJ


Posts: 954
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwboi View Post
Look at the thread on ED pricing for 2011. I believe the invoice for the sedan is a little below $47k. It seems like people are getting around $500 over invoice. Considering that you can get a nicely loaded 2010 e90 through European Delivery for about $60k, I'd be hard pressed to offer more than low 50's out the door for the 09, despite it being new.

I feel like BMW is kind of screwing over some people and dealers by bringing out 2011's this early. It's nice if you're in the market though like myself...
bang on man. ED invoice is 47k however you can't go by that since it's not a ED car

You can get a loaded 2010 ED E90 for $62,000 +plus taxes/tags. See the thread mentioned, I built mine and posted all the details. the prices for these 09's make me laugh. I'd pick one up if i could just find one within 500 miles!
Appreciate 0
      04-01-2010, 02:40 PM   #13
bmwboi
Private
2

 
Drives: X5
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: My Garage


Posts: 76
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PicassoM View Post
bang on man. ED invoice is 47k however you can't go by that since it's not a ED car

You can get a loaded 2010 ED E90 for $62,000 +plus taxes/tags. See the thread mentioned, I built mine and posted all the details. the prices for these 09's make me laugh. I'd pick one up if i could just find one within 500 miles!
It's not a ED car but the point I was trying to make is that unless the price of the 2009 is considerably less, ordering a 2011 through ED makes a lot more sense. Whether or not it's worth the hassle of flying wherever in Eurpoe the "delivery" takes place is personal.
Appreciate 0
      04-01-2010, 03:11 PM   #14
duk
///M
United_States
42

 
Drives: 2011 AW/FR 6MT E92
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: San Jose, CA


Posts: 2,964
iTrader: (0)

09???

offer like 53k
__________________
2011 AW/FR 6MT E92 | Powered by Premier | Alekshop | ESS |
Rok n Peace Clothing: www.roknpeace.com

Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:52 PM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST