BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion

Steve Thomas BMW

03-25-2010, 01:36 PM   #67
shpirate87
Captain

Drives: 335ix

Quote:
Originally Posted by addy85 View Post
jezuzzzz we are talking about Israel right? Israel doesn't object to it even if the world does. Again the only reason Israel won't do it is because they would lose all their support and they would no longer exist. They don't give two shits whether its wrong or not. Is that plain enough English for you to understand? I speak Arabic too if that would help you.
That may explain the difficulty you have with English then.

You argue that there are no rules or norms in war. Yes or no?

You argue that the world would object to Israel killing or removing all Arabs from the West Bank and Gaza. Yes or no?

What then is the basis for the world's objection?
      03-25-2010, 01:37 PM   #68
shpirate87
Captain

Quote:
Oh I love that excuse. We blew up this childrens school because we believe there's insurgents in yet. Ya right
Were there insurgents in there?
      03-25-2010, 07:33 PM   #69
TheRox
Colonel

Drives: 6mt

Quote:
Originally Posted by cycler View Post
The last king of Jerusalem was King Abdullah Hussein of Jordan. Israel won Jerusalem from the Jordanians. Im just curious why the Palestinians are claiming Jerusalem as theirs and want East Jerusalem as their capital. Technically Jordan should be asking for it back since it was theirs. As least thats my opinion.

I'm pretty sure The Brits created the Jordanian "monarchy" out of the heshamite tribes...they created jordan as a buffer zone btwn israel and saudi arabia.

You take the head of some tribe...call him a king...all of a sudden its like he's the King of England or something.

What a joke.
      03-26-2010, 12:41 AM   #70
addy85
Got beef?

Drives: E90 335i

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
I give up. You don't understand nothing.

Special Thanks to AU335
addy85 is offline   United_States
      03-26-2010, 01:35 AM   #71
Htown09
Captain

Drives: E92

Quote:
Originally Posted by cycler View Post
We werent discussing Saladin. We were discussing the last king of Jerusalem. And the last king of Jerusalem was Abdullah Hussein of Jordan
but Saladin was a boss.
      03-26-2010, 01:58 AM   #72
Htown09
Captain

Drives: E92

Quote:
Originally Posted by shpirate87 View Post
Were there insurgents in there?
YO ship your argument is weak, everyone knows that all war is wrong. So there is no justification for a "right" war. All war is wrong. Thousands of year's ago God in his infinite wisdom looked upon the people and noticed they were so ignorant that he gave them simple commandments "thou shall not kill". That is simple enough there is no fine print saying you can kill because you don't like someone.

It's ashame in 2010 we are arguing about this. We should try to figure out how to raise our children without being biased and teaching them to hate other's that aren't the same as them. That would be far more constructive.
      03-26-2010, 08:00 AM   #73
shpirate87
Captain

Quote:
I give up. You don't understand nothing.
I understand perfectly. You want the laws of war to apply only to Israel. You want the Arabs to be free to continue to intentionally slaughter civilians while wailing about war crimes when one of human shields used by the Arabs is killed by the Israelis.

If there are going to be standards of behavior, they need to apply to both sides.
      03-26-2010, 08:01 AM   #74
shpirate87
Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Htown09 View Post
YO ship your argument is weak, everyone knows that all war is wrong. So there is no justification for a "right" war. All war is wrong. Thousands of year's ago God in his infinite wisdom looked upon the people and noticed they were so ignorant that he gave them simple commandments "thou shall not kill". That is simple enough there is no fine print saying you can kill because you don't like someone.

It's ashame in 2010 we are arguing about this. We should try to figure out how to raise our children without being biased and teaching them to hate other's that aren't the same as them. That would be far more constructive.
Your argument is utopian nonsense. Evil exists in the world and it needs to be confronted.