BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion
 
Steve Thomas BMW
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      03-25-2010, 01:36 PM   #67
shpirate87
Captain
 
Drives: 335ix
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: NJ

Posts: 706
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by addy85 View Post
jezuzzzz we are talking about Israel right? Israel doesn't object to it even if the world does. Again the only reason Israel won't do it is because they would lose all their support and they would no longer exist. They don't give two shits whether its wrong or not. Is that plain enough English for you to understand? I speak Arabic too if that would help you.
That may explain the difficulty you have with English then.

You argue that there are no rules or norms in war. Yes or no?

You argue that the world would object to Israel killing or removing all Arabs from the West Bank and Gaza. Yes or no?

What then is the basis for the world's objection?
shpirate87 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-25-2010, 01:37 PM   #68
shpirate87
Captain
 
Drives: 335ix
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: NJ

Posts: 706
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by addy85 View Post
Oh I love that excuse. We blew up this childrens school because we believe there's insurgents in yet. Ya right
Were there insurgents in there?
shpirate87 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-25-2010, 07:33 PM   #69
TheRox
Colonel
 
TheRox's Avatar
 
Drives: 6mt
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Here and there

Posts: 2,312
iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cycler View Post
The last king of Jerusalem was King Abdullah Hussein of Jordan. Israel won Jerusalem from the Jordanians. Im just curious why the Palestinians are claiming Jerusalem as theirs and want East Jerusalem as their capital. Technically Jordan should be asking for it back since it was theirs. As least thats my opinion.

I'm pretty sure The Brits created the Jordanian "monarchy" out of the heshamite tribes...they created jordan as a buffer zone btwn israel and saudi arabia.


You take the head of some tribe...call him a king...all of a sudden its like he's the King of England or something.


What a joke.
TheRox is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-26-2010, 12:41 AM   #70
addy85
Got beef?
 
addy85's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 335i
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Arlington Texas

Posts: 3,646
iTrader: (4)

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
I give up. You don't understand nothing.
__________________

Special Thanks to AU335
addy85 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      03-26-2010, 01:35 AM   #71
Htown09
Captain
 
Htown09's Avatar
 
Drives: E92
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Earth

Posts: 780
iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cycler View Post
We werent discussing Saladin. We were discussing the last king of Jerusalem. And the last king of Jerusalem was Abdullah Hussein of Jordan
but Saladin was a boss.
Htown09 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-26-2010, 01:58 AM   #72
Htown09
Captain
 
Htown09's Avatar
 
Drives: E92
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Earth

Posts: 780
iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shpirate87 View Post
Were there insurgents in there?
YO ship your argument is weak, everyone knows that all war is wrong. So there is no justification for a "right" war. All war is wrong. Thousands of year's ago God in his infinite wisdom looked upon the people and noticed they were so ignorant that he gave them simple commandments "thou shall not kill". That is simple enough there is no fine print saying you can kill because you don't like someone.

It's ashame in 2010 we are arguing about this. We should try to figure out how to raise our children without being biased and teaching them to hate other's that aren't the same as them. That would be far more constructive.
Htown09 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-26-2010, 08:00 AM   #73
shpirate87
Captain
 
Drives: 335ix
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: NJ

Posts: 706
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by addy85 View Post
I give up. You don't understand nothing.
I understand perfectly. You want the laws of war to apply only to Israel. You want the Arabs to be free to continue to intentionally slaughter civilians while wailing about war crimes when one of human shields used by the Arabs is killed by the Israelis.

If there are going to be standards of behavior, they need to apply to both sides.
shpirate87 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-26-2010, 08:01 AM   #74
shpirate87
Captain
 
Drives: 335ix
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: NJ

Posts: 706
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Htown09 View Post
YO ship your argument is weak, everyone knows that all war is wrong. So there is no justification for a "right" war. All war is wrong. Thousands of year's ago God in his infinite wisdom looked upon the people and noticed they were so ignorant that he gave them simple commandments "thou shall not kill". That is simple enough there is no fine print saying you can kill because you don't like someone.

It's ashame in 2010 we are arguing about this. We should try to figure out how to raise our children without being biased and teaching them to hate other's that aren't the same as them. That would be far more constructive.
Your argument is utopian nonsense. Evil exists in the world and it needs to be confronted.
shpirate87 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:23 AM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST