BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > E90/E92 M3 Technical Topics > Engine, Transmission, Exhaust, Drivetrain, ECU Software Modifications

PYSPEED
Closed Thread

03-21-2010, 10:23 PM   #45
DoNDoN
Colonel
Thailand
Rep

Drives: 2008 E92 M3 AW

Quote:
Originally Posted by m328ci View Post
Really cant have the video we raced at night time and trust me it was so hard to tape it since I raced on the tollway there are some camera on toll that we need to avoid along with some cops that patrolling. When we raced there was a cop following us we had to get off the toll and make a u-turn to get back on toll again. That cop was still follow and he radio to get more cops when we were driving pass by him.
During day time, don't even think about taking the video, only trying to get thru the traffic is already hard enough in Bangkok.
But will try to find the way next time.
You need to take a early sunday morning drive to the airport. Very little cars. Ask me how I know.
      03-21-2010, 10:33 PM   #46
m328ci
Private First Class
Thailand
Rep

Drives: E90 330i, E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoNDoN View Post
You need to take a early sunday morning drive to the airport. Very little cars. Ask me how I know.
Don,
There are 2 groups in Thailand that do the drive. One group is only drive to kill each other and the other group drive together and know the limit.
Hope you read the news couple years ago about driving like you said and onle lotus crash with sl500 and the owner of the lotus was burnt 95% all of his body and passed away.
The sunday morning drive last time, one murcie crash and flipped over. Lucky the owner was ok.
I'd rather drive with people who know how to drive just to play safe than sorry.
      03-22-2010, 01:10 PM   #47
stylinexpat
Captain
Rep

Drives:

Streets in Thailand are pretty slippery. They remind me of the streets in Vegas.
Appreciate 0
      03-22-2010, 01:24 PM   #48
///M3SOME
MFEST'ER 4 LIFE
United_States
Rep

Drives: ONLY M CARS

Send a message via AIM to ///M3SOME
Quote:
Originally Posted by LV-E92M3 View Post
since I went to the detention center for speeding.. it's hard to speed on the road , but I'll make some video clips soon
then go to the track!!! want to see these cars in action. lol i can understand that i have 2 wreckless driving charges and im on a 2 year probation period here in c.a.
Appreciate 0
      03-22-2010, 08:20 PM   #49
LV-E92M3
Lieutenant
Afghanistan
Rep

Drives: Donkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M3SOME View Post
then go to the track!!! want to see these cars in action. lol i can understand that i have 2 wreckless driving charges and im on a 2 year probation period here in c.a.
OMG.. be safe bro
Appreciate 0
      03-22-2010, 10:41 PM   #50
m33
Banned
United_States
Rep

Drives: E92 VT650 MCB Individual

Quote:
Originally Posted by m328ci View Post
Don,
There are 2 groups in Thailand that do the drive. One group is only drive to kill each other and the other group drive together and know the limit.
Hope you read the news couple years ago about driving like you said and onle lotus crash with sl500 and the owner of the lotus was burnt 95% all of his body and passed away.
The sunday morning drive last time, one murcie crash and flipped over. Lucky the owner was ok.
I'd rather drive with people who know how to drive just to play safe than sorry.
Amen my friend !!!!
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread