BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion
 
EclipsisNA
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      01-26-2007, 12:42 AM   #1
435i
Lieutenant Colonel
 
435i's Avatar
 
Drives: Bicycle
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: 靚 Hongcouver

Posts: 1,775
iTrader: (0)

Send a message via MSN to 435i
WWIII

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main...24/wiran24.xml

I predict a warfare between iran and israel this year
__________________
435i is offline   No_Country
0
Reply With Quote
      01-26-2007, 05:23 PM   #2
dr335is
Brigadier General
 
Drives: GTI
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Dallas, TX

Posts: 4,973
iTrader: (4)

Hope not, that would be...bad since when Israel starts whining, we're in...
dr335is is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      01-26-2007, 05:40 PM   #3
youyou
Colonel
 
youyou's Avatar
 
Drives: Porsche 997 C4S
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Montreal

Posts: 2,443
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr325i View Post
Hope not, that would be...bad since when Israel starts whining, we're in...
Israel starts whining... Lolol
Israel has every right to get pissed off when these fucknuts start threatening them.
youyou is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      01-26-2007, 07:34 PM   #4
dr335is
Brigadier General
 
Drives: GTI
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Dallas, TX

Posts: 4,973
iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by youyou View Post
Israel starts whining... Lolol
Israel has every right to get pissed off when these fucknuts start threatening them.
anfd VICE VERSA!

We have seen the Lebanon thing last summer...
Anyway, if you have a really limited vocabulary and cannot express yourself in a nice way, don't write anything instead of using those vulgar words....

There could be people from both countries on this forum...
dr335is is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      01-28-2007, 01:50 PM   #5
youyou
Colonel
 
youyou's Avatar
 
Drives: Porsche 997 C4S
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Montreal

Posts: 2,443
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr325i View Post
anfd VICE VERSA!

We have seen the Lebanon thing last summer...
Anyway, if you have a really limited vocabulary and cannot express yourself in a nice way, don't write anything instead of using those vulgar words....

There could be people from both countries on this forum...
Ohhhh the thing in Lebanon... Right... you mean when Hezbollah (these truly wonderful people) came in to Israel and kidnapped their soldiers and then probably beheaded them like these animals do...
So ya if anyone messes with Israel deliberately without any provocation then Israel will come down with force. Just like the U S of A my friend.
youyou is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      01-28-2007, 02:00 PM   #6
NaTuReB0Y
Powered By 36DD
 
NaTuReB0Y's Avatar
 
Drives: 2006 E90
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Inland Empire

Posts: 7,381
iTrader: (12)

what does that have to do with us?
__________________
2006 E90 330i Jet Black | 20" WORK VS-XX | FK452 | H&R Sport on Koni Yellow | REMUS QUAD
NaTuReB0Y is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-28-2007, 02:05 PM   #7
youyou
Colonel
 
youyou's Avatar
 
Drives: Porsche 997 C4S
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Montreal

Posts: 2,443
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaTuReB0Y View Post
what does that have to do with us?
Nothing to do with you. Just basically saying that Israel has a right to defend itself just the USA does when they get attacked deliberately.
youyou is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      01-28-2007, 03:52 PM   #8
dr335is
Brigadier General
 
Drives: GTI
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Dallas, TX

Posts: 4,973
iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by youyou View Post
Nothing to do with you. Just basically saying that Israel has a right to defend itself just the USA does when they get attacked deliberately.
OK, so Hasbollah messed with Israel and that gives them the right (Israel) to attack another country, kill innocent people (then use our famous term -- collateral damage), and so on.

Damn druggies from Columbia are messing with us and are responsible for thousands of our lives... We have every right to attack Columbia and kill their citizens???
dr335is is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      01-28-2007, 04:17 PM   #9
m_bazeepaymon
Major
 
Drives: 2008 E92 335i
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Los Angeles

Posts: 1,075
iTrader: (4)

Send a message via AIM to m_bazeepaymon
Quote:
Originally Posted by dr325i View Post
OK, so Hasbollah messed with Israel and that gives them the right (Israel) to attack another country, kill innocent people (then use our famous term -- collateral damage), and so on.

Damn druggies from Columbia are messing with us and are responsible for thousands of our lives... We have every right to attack Columbia and kill their citizens???
+1
__________________


ZzZzZ'er
m_bazeepaymon is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      01-28-2007, 04:31 PM   #10
boyce'06 330i
Private First Class
 
boyce'06 330i's Avatar
 
Drives: '06 330i Slvr/Gray Prem/Sport
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: TN

Posts: 134
iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr325i View Post
OK, so Hasbollah messed with Israel and that gives them the right (Israel) to attack another country, kill innocent people (then use our famous term -- collateral damage), and so on.

Damn druggies from Columbia are messing with us and are responsible for thousands of our lives... We have every right to attack Columbia and kill their citizens???
The civilians that were killed by Israel's bombs were warned that they were in a target area (a known Hezbollah hideout) days in advance of the attack so they'd have time to leave. They either wanted to stay (I doubt that) or were forced to stay (more likely) as a pawn in Iran's/Hezbollah's PR game.

Things are not always as they seem.
boyce'06 330i is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      01-28-2007, 05:20 PM   #11
dr335is
Brigadier General
 
Drives: GTI
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Dallas, TX

Posts: 4,973
iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyce'06 330i View Post
The civilians that were killed by Israel's bombs were warned that they were in a target area (a known Hezbollah hideout) days in advance of the attack so they'd have time to leave. They either wanted to stay (I doubt that) or were forced to stay (more likely) as a pawn in Iran's/Hezbollah's PR game.

Things are not always as they seem.
Ah, yes, the big Israel is decided to go ahead and level your homes because we know (and have intel the same as US had in Iraq) that Hasollah is in your backyard. So, leave now and forget that you ever had your home there... You're so naive man.
Also, many "stray" bombs went straight to the Beirut downtown...

And, on top of everything -- cluster bombs in the cities -- you have (pretty much) no control of what those kill:
http://www.cnn.com/2007/POLITICS/01/...eut/index.html

USA has never had the war situation on our soil (except Hawaii in 1941 and our civil wars), so we should not be "experts" on what the civilians should have done...
dr335is is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      01-28-2007, 05:53 PM   #12
youyou
Colonel
 
youyou's Avatar
 
Drives: Porsche 997 C4S
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Montreal

Posts: 2,443
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr325i View Post
Ah, yes, the big Israel is decided to go ahead and level your homes because we know (and have intel the same as US had in Iraq) that Hasollah is in your backyard. So, leave now and forget that you ever had your home there... You're so naive man.
Also, many "stray" bombs went straight to the Beirut downtown...

And, on top of everything -- cluster bombs in the cities -- you have (pretty much) no control of what those kill:
http://www.cnn.com/2007/POLITICS/01/...eut/index.html

USA has never had the war situation on our soil (except Hawaii in 1941 and our civil wars), so we should not be "experts" on what the civilians should have done...
Hahahaha...
I'm done arguing with someone who has no idea what they're talking about.
Just for your information Israel is a tiny piece of land surronded by only arab countries that not only want it's destruction but the anihalation of the jewish people.
So you can rant all you want on how Israel uses it's force to attack innocnt people when the truth of the matter is they are all warned beforehand...
Do you see the suicide bombers walk into a bus with their bomb strapped on and say all innocent civilians get out because i'm about to blow myself up.
Ummmm no.
In the past 60 years Israel has been countlessly attacked by all the surrounding countries and been a victim of many many terrorist acts and yet they are still here STRONGER THEN EVER.
youyou is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      01-28-2007, 06:06 PM   #13
Chris.G
Banned
 
Chris.G's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 LCI MSPORT X5 30d
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Sydney, Australia

Posts: 3,122
iTrader: (0)

There were bombs that even hit the Christian area's of Lebanon
(allocated land). I really can't see why Israel would do this, its absolute BS that a bombs these days can accidently miss there target and hit innocent civilians in these days when technology is very solid. i understand that Israel was trying to get back its 2 soldiers from the militants but taking out so many innocent people is NEVER neccessary.
Chris.G is offline   Australia
0
Reply With Quote
      01-28-2007, 06:18 PM   #14
youyou
Colonel
 
youyou's Avatar
 
Drives: Porsche 997 C4S
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Montreal

Posts: 2,443
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris.G View Post
There were bombs that even hit the Christian area's of Lebanon
(allocated land). I really can't see why Israel would do this, its absolute BS that a bombs these days can accidently miss there target and hit innocent civilians in these days when technology is very solid. i understand that Israel was trying to get back its 2 soldiers from the militants but taking out so many innocent people is NEVER neccessary.
It was more then 2 soldiers it was more like 5 or 6. And yes it truly is regretable that innocent people die. But when you say " but taking out so many innocent people is NEVER neccessary" What you really think that Israel intended on killing innocent people?? Are you kidding...
I'ts funny how Israel is always the one getting attacked , provoked and then people come out and call them the agressors...
Come on guys wake up.
youyou is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      01-28-2007, 06:50 PM   #15
dr335is
Brigadier General
 
Drives: GTI
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Dallas, TX

Posts: 4,973
iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by youyou View Post
It was more then 2 soldiers it was more like 5 or 6. And yes it truly is regretable that innocent people die. But when you say " but taking out so many innocent people is NEVER neccessary" What you really think that Israel intended on killing innocent people?? Are you kidding...
I'ts funny how Israel is always the one getting attacked , provoked and then people come out and call them the agressors...
Come on guys wake up.
Intended or not, you and I will never know.
As for Israel "getting attacked"...60 years ago, I don't remember much of tension in the area...until they just "formed" the state of Israel and took the areas that belonged to the others... Ever since then we have tension in the region.
Yes, there are radical groups strapping bombs to their bodies and killing innocent in Israel. However, that definitely does not authorize Israel leadership (presumably civilized persons) to attack the populated areas and produce "colleteral damage".
dr335is is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      01-28-2007, 07:22 PM   #16
youyou
Colonel
 
youyou's Avatar
 
Drives: Porsche 997 C4S
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Montreal

Posts: 2,443
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr325i View Post
Intended or not, you and I will never know.
As for Israel "getting attacked"...60 years ago, I don't remember much of tension in the area...until they just "formed" the state of Israel and took the areas that belonged to the others... Ever since then we have tension in the region.
Yes, there are radical groups strapping bombs to their bodies and killing innocent in Israel. However, that definitely does not authorize Israel leadership (presumably civilized persons) to attack the populated areas and produce "colleteral damage".

"Just formed the state of Israel and took the areas that belonged to others"
Now i know for sure that you don't know what your talking about.
After World War II when 6 million jews were murdered ( i don't know, you might recall that happening, or maybe your one of those that claimed it never happened) Israel was under the control of the british army.
So when so many jews were displaced because of the massacres of the Holocaust they were "moved" to Israel...
Now when they got there they wanted to live in peace with the Arabs that were living there. There was alot of land and alot off room for both to live together in peace in harmony. But the "Arabs" of the region said No.
And attacked the "jews". Hence the first war...
Israel won and let the " Arabs" remain where they were.
And then unsatisfied by the fact that jews are now living there more wars broke out and more attacks were put upon the jewish people.
It is a hatred that is thousands of years old.
And if you read either the bible the koran or the torah you will see what i'm talking about.
Let me stress that i mean no offence to any Arab people whatsoever and i have many Arab friends (muslim and catholic).
But i don't like ignorant people who blame Israel when they don't know what they're talking about.
So there you go pal, a little History lesson for you.
youyou is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      01-28-2007, 07:31 PM   #17
dr335is
Brigadier General
 
Drives: GTI
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Dallas, TX

Posts: 4,973
iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by youyou View Post
"Just formed the state of Israel and took the areas that belonged to others"
Now i know for sure that you don't know what your talking about.
After World War II when 6 million jews were murdered ( i don't know, you might recall that happening, or maybe your one of those that claimed it never happened) Israel was under the control of the british army.
So when so many jews were displaced because of the massacres of the Holocaust they were "moved" to Israel...
Now when they got there they wanted to live in peace with the Arabs that were living there. There was alot of land and alot off room for both to live together in peace in harmony. But the "Arabs" of the region said No.
And attacked the "jews". Hence the first war...
Israel won and let the " Arabs" remain where they were.
And then unsatisfied by the fact that jews are now living there more wars broke out and more attacks were put upon the jewish people.
It is a hatred that is thousands of years old.
And if you read either the bible the koran or the torah you will see what i'm talking about.
Let me stress that i mean no offence to any Arab people whatsoever and i have many Arab friends (muslim and catholic).
But i don't like ignorant people who blame Israel when they don't know what they're talking about.
So there you go pal, a little History lesson for you.
The history lesson has nothing to do with the conversation we had above.

And your sarcastic comments about the holocaust are not necessary at all.

Finally, 1.7M of people from my country were killed in the WW2, but we did not move to India to claim our lands...

So, like it or not, today's official Israel borders are more than artificially created post 1948 -- Palestine State was wiped off, territories from other countries in the region were repossesed.


http://www.masada2000.org/historical.html
dr335is is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      01-29-2007, 09:48 AM   #18
ganeil
Colonel
 
ganeil's Avatar
 
Drives: 328i Coupe
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Georgia

Posts: 2,050
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr325i View Post
So, like it or not, today's official Israel borders are more than artificially created post 1948 -- Palestine State was wiped off, territories from other countries in the region were repossesed.
Every nation in the region has borders that were artificially created. Israel exists for the same reason most nations in the world exist, people fought and won to create it. Israel unlike most other nations in the world has another source of legitimacy, one that should warm the hearts of multilateralists like you, the United Nations.

Israel and Jordan were created out of the British Mandate of Palestine which was itself created by the League of Nations after the defeat and collapse of the Ottoman Empire in WWI. Never in the history of the region has there been a sovereign state called Palestine nor a nation ruled by self-described Palestinians.

The State of Israel is no less a legitimate nation-state than any other in the region and as such is entitled to defend itself from attacks coming across their borders.
__________________
_____________

1974 2002tii
1978 320i
2007 328i
ganeil is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-29-2007, 10:07 AM   #19
dr335is
Brigadier General
 
Drives: GTI
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Dallas, TX

Posts: 4,973
iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganeil View Post
Every nation in the region has borders that were artificially created. Israel exists for the same reason most nations in the world exist, people fought and won to create it. Israel unlike most other nations in the world has another source of legitimacy, one that should warm the hearts of multilateralists like you, the United Nations.

Israel and Jordan were created out of the British Mandate of Palestine which was itself created by the League of Nations after the defeat and collapse of the Ottoman Empire in WWI. Never in the history of the region has there been a sovereign state called Palestine nor a nation ruled by self-described Palestinians.

The State of Israel is no less a legitimate nation-state than any other in the region and as such is entitled to defend itself from attacks coming across their borders.
Hey ganeil,

Actually, I don't want to continue beating this topic -- it is touchy subject... Just to point out most of the borders are created because of the country's concentration of people there, not only because they fought and won... Israel is one of those countries where parts of it clearly do not belong inside the borders from 1948. But they have the US support... Kosovo, for example is a similar thing, but Serbia did not have the US support...

Back to the main topic, I don't think it would be nice if Israel and Iran would start fighting... There are some old age predictions that say that the end of the World will start in the middle east...
dr335is is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      01-30-2007, 02:26 AM   #20
just4kickz
boku no namae ha...
 
Drives: 2006 BS 330i
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: S. Bay Area, CA + Newark, NJ + ChiCity + True Blue

Posts: 11,029
iTrader: (11)

Garage List
2006 E90 330i  [0.00]
I think if there was a WIII, the US would have a draft. we dont have a big standing army.. i think its 500,000 now? and probably a few hundered thousand in reserve.
__________________
looking for a PreLCI Black Sapphire e90 front bumper without license plate holes

"Akimbo shotguns. Broken wrists anyone? And don't give me that 'it's just a game' bull****. Where the **** are my akimbo interventions then?! One scope on each eye mother****er!!"
just4kickz is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-30-2007, 08:39 AM   #21
dr335is
Brigadier General
 
Drives: GTI
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Dallas, TX

Posts: 4,973
iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by just4kickz View Post
I think if there was a WIII, the US would have a draft. we dont have a big standing army.. i think its 500,000 now? and probably a few hundered thousand in reserve.
you don't need a big army to press the buttons...
If there would be the WW3, it would be quick...
dr335is is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      01-30-2007, 08:51 PM   #22
youyou
Colonel
 
youyou's Avatar
 
Drives: Porsche 997 C4S
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Montreal

Posts: 2,443
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganeil View Post
Every nation in the region has borders that were artificially created. Israel exists for the same reason most nations in the world exist, people fought and won to create it. Israel unlike most other nations in the world has another source of legitimacy, one that should warm the hearts of multilateralists like you, the United Nations.

Israel and Jordan were created out of the British Mandate of Palestine which was itself created by the League of Nations after the defeat and collapse of the Ottoman Empire in WWI. Never in the history of the region has there been a sovereign state called Palestine nor a nation ruled by self-described Palestinians.

The State of Israel is no less a legitimate nation-state than any other in the region and as such is entitled to defend itself from attacks coming across their borders.

Well said Ganeil.
youyou is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:09 AM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST