BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion

EclipsisNA

01-26-2007, 12:42 AM   #1
435i
Lieutenant Colonel

Drives: Bicycle

Send a message via MSN to 435i
WWIII

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main...24/wiran24.xml

I predict a warfare between iran and israel this year
      01-26-2007, 05:23 PM   #2
dr335is
Brigadier General

Drives: GTI

Hope not, that would be...bad since when Israel starts whining, we're in...
      01-26-2007, 05:40 PM   #3
youyou
Colonel

Drives: Porsche 997 C4S

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr325i View Post
Hope not, that would be...bad since when Israel starts whining, we're in...
Israel starts whining... Lolol
Israel has every right to get pissed off when these fucknuts start threatening them.
youyou is offline   Canada
      01-26-2007, 07:34 PM   #4
dr335is
Brigadier General

Quote:
Originally Posted by youyou View Post
Israel starts whining... Lolol
Israel has every right to get pissed off when these fucknuts start threatening them.
anfd VICE VERSA!

We have seen the Lebanon thing last summer...
Anyway, if you have a really limited vocabulary and cannot express yourself in a nice way, don't write anything instead of using those vulgar words....

There could be people from both countries on this forum...
      01-28-2007, 01:50 PM   #5
youyou
Colonel

Quote:
anfd VICE VERSA!

We have seen the Lebanon thing last summer...
Anyway, if you have a really limited vocabulary and cannot express yourself in a nice way, don't write anything instead of using those vulgar words....

There could be people from both countries on this forum...
Ohhhh the thing in Lebanon... Right... you mean when Hezbollah (these truly wonderful people) came in to Israel and kidnapped their soldiers and then probably beheaded them like these animals do...
So ya if anyone messes with Israel deliberately without any provocation then Israel will come down with force. Just like the U S of A my friend.
      01-28-2007, 02:00 PM   #6
NaTuReB0Y
Powered By 36DD

Drives: 2006 E90

what does that have to do with us?
      01-28-2007, 02:05 PM   #7
youyou
Colonel

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaTuReB0Y View Post
what does that have to do with us?
Nothing to do with you. Just basically saying that Israel has a right to defend itself just the USA does when they get attacked deliberately.
      01-28-2007, 03:52 PM   #8
dr335is
Brigadier General

Quote:
Nothing to do with you. Just basically saying that Israel has a right to defend itself just the USA does when they get attacked deliberately.
OK, so Hasbollah messed with Israel and that gives them the right (Israel) to attack another country, kill innocent people (then use our famous term -- collateral damage), and so on.

Damn druggies from Columbia are messing with us and are responsible for thousands of our lives... We have every right to attack Columbia and kill their citizens???
      01-28-2007, 04:17 PM   #9
m_bazeepaymon
Major

Drives: 2008 E92 335i

Send a message via AIM to m_bazeepaymon
Quote:
OK, so Hasbollah messed with Israel and that gives them the right (Israel) to attack another country, kill innocent people (then use our famous term -- collateral damage), and so on.

Damn druggies from Columbia are messing with us and are responsible for thousands of our lives... We have every right to attack Columbia and kill their citizens???
+1

ZzZzZ'er
      01-28-2007, 04:31 PM   #10
boyce'06 330i
Private First Class

Drives: '06 330i Slvr/Gray Prem/Sport

Quote:

The civilians that were killed by Israel's bombs were warned that they were in a target area (a known Hezbollah hideout) days in advance of the attack so they'd have time to leave. They either wanted to stay (I doubt that) or were forced to stay (more likely) as a pawn in Iran's/Hezbollah's PR game.

Things are not always as they seem.
      01-28-2007, 05:20 PM   #11
dr335is
Brigadier General

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyce'06 330i View Post
The civilians that were killed by Israel's bombs were warned that they were in a target area (a known Hezbollah hideout) days in advance of the attack so they'd have time to leave. They either wanted to stay (I doubt that) or were forced to stay (more likely) as a pawn in Iran's/Hezbollah's PR game.

Things are not always as they seem.
Ah, yes, the big Israel is decided to go ahead and level your homes because we know (and have intel the same as US had in Iraq) that Hasollah is in your backyard. So, leave now and forget that you ever had your home there... You're so naive man.
Also, many "stray" bombs went straight to the Beirut downtown...

And, on top of everything -- cluster bombs in the cities -- you have (pretty much) no control of what those kill:
http://www.cnn.com/2007/POLITICS/01/...eut/index.html

USA has never had the war situation on our soil (except Hawaii in 1941 and our civil wars), so we should not be "experts" on what the civilians should have done...
      01-28-2007, 05:53 PM   #12
youyou
Colonel

Quote:
Ah, yes, the big Israel is decided to go ahead and level your homes because we know (and have intel the same as US had in Iraq) that Hasollah is in your backyard. So, leave now and forget that you ever had your home there... You're so naive man.
Also, many "stray" bombs went straight to the Beirut downtown...

And, on top of everything -- cluster bombs in the cities -- you have (pretty much) no control of what those kill:
http://www.cnn.com/2007/POLITICS/01/...eut/index.html

USA has never had the war situation on our soil (except Hawaii in 1941 and our civil wars), so we should not be "experts" on what the civilians should have done...
Hahahaha...
I'm done arguing with someone who has no idea what they're talking about.
Just for your information Israel is a tiny piece of land surronded by only arab countries that not only want it's destruction but the anihalation of the jewish people.
So you can rant all you want on how Israel uses it's force to attack innocnt people when the truth of the matter is they are all warned beforehand...
Do you see the suicide bombers walk into a bus with their bomb strapped on and say all innocent civilians get out because i'm about to blow myself up.
Ummmm no.
In the past 60 years Israel has been countlessly attacked by all the surrounding countries and been a victim of many many terrorist acts and yet they are still here STRONGER THEN EVER.
      01-28-2007, 06:06 PM   #13
Chris.G
Banned

Drives: 2011 LCI MSPORT X5 30d

There were bombs that even hit the Christian area's of Lebanon
(allocated land). I really can't see why Israel would do this, its absolute BS that a bombs these days can accidently miss there target and hit innocent civilians in these days when technology is very solid. i understand that Israel was trying to get back its 2 soldiers from the militants but taking out so many innocent people is NEVER neccessary.
Chris.G is offline   Australia
      01-28-2007, 06:18 PM   #14
youyou
Colonel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris.G View Post
There were bombs that even hit the Christian area's of Lebanon
(allocated land). I really can't see why Israel would do this, its absolute BS that a bombs these days can accidently miss there target and hit innocent civilians in these days when technology is very solid. i understand that Israel was trying to get back its 2 soldiers from the militants but taking out so many innocent people is NEVER neccessary.
It was more then 2 soldiers it was more like 5 or 6. And yes it truly is regretable that innocent people die. But when you say " but taking out so many innocent people is NEVER neccessary" What you really think that Israel intended on killing innocent people?? Are you kidding...
I'ts funny how Israel is always the one getting attacked , provoked and then people come out and call them the agressors...
Come on guys wake up.
      01-28-2007, 06:50 PM   #15
dr335is
Brigadier General

Quote:
It was more then 2 soldiers it was more like 5 or 6. And yes it truly is regretable that innocent people die. But when you say " but taking out so many innocent people is NEVER neccessary" What you really think that Israel intended on killing innocent people?? Are you kidding...
I'ts funny how Israel is always the one getting attacked , provoked and then people come out and call them the agressors...
Come on guys wake up.
Intended or not, you and I will never know.
As for Israel "getting attacked"...60 years ago, I don't remember much of tension in the area...until they just "formed" the state of Israel and took the areas that belonged to the others... Ever since then we have tension in the region.
Yes, there are radical groups strapping bombs to their bodies and killing innocent in Israel. However, that definitely does not authorize Israel leadership (presumably civilized persons) to attack the populated areas and produce "colleteral damage".
      01-28-2007, 07:22 PM   #16
youyou
Colonel

Quote:
Intended or not, you and I will never know.
As for Israel "getting attacked"...60 years ago, I don't remember much of tension in the area...until they just "formed" the state of Israel and took the areas that belonged to the others... Ever since then we have tension in the region.
Yes, there are radical groups strapping bombs to their bodies and killing innocent in Israel. However, that definitely does not authorize Israel leadership (presumably civilized persons) to attack the populated areas and produce "colleteral damage".

"Just formed the state of Israel and took the areas that belonged to others"
Now i know for sure that you don't know what your talking about.
After World War II when 6 million jews were murdered ( i don't know, you might recall that happening, or maybe your one of those that claimed it never happened) Israel was under the control of the british army.
So when so many jews were displaced because of the massacres of the Holocaust they were "moved" to Israel...
Now when they got there they wanted to live in peace with the Arabs that were living there. There was alot of land and alot off room for both to live together in peace in harmony. But the "Arabs" of the region said No.
And attacked the "jews". Hence the first war...
Israel won and let the " Arabs" remain where they were.
And then unsatisfied by the fact that jews are now living there more wars broke out and more attacks were put upon the jewish people.
It is a hatred that is thousands of years old.
And if you read either the bible the koran or the torah you will see what i'm talking about.
Let me stress that i mean no offence to any Arab people whatsoever and i have many Arab friends (muslim and catholic).
But i don't like ignorant people who blame Israel when they don't know what they're talking about.
So there you go pal, a little History lesson for you.
      01-28-2007, 07:31 PM   #17
dr335is
Brigadier General

Quote:
"Just formed the state of Israel and took the areas that belonged to others"
Now i know for sure that you don't know what your talking about.
After World War II when 6 million jews were murdered ( i don't know, you might recall that happening, or maybe your one of those that claimed it never happened) Israel was under the control of the british army.
So when so many jews were displaced because of the massacres of the Holocaust they were "moved" to Israel...
Now when they got there they wanted to live in peace with the Arabs that were living there. There was alot of land and alot off room for both to live together in peace in harmony. But the "Arabs" of the region said No.
And attacked the "jews". Hence the first war...
Israel won and let the " Arabs" remain where they were.
And then unsatisfied by the fact that jews are now living there more wars broke out and more attacks were put upon the jewish people.
It is a hatred that is thousands of years old.
And if you read either the bible the koran or the torah you will see what i'm talking about.
Let me stress that i mean no offence to any Arab people whatsoever and i have many Arab friends (muslim and catholic).
But i don't like ignorant people who blame Israel when they don't know what they're talking about.
So there you go pal, a little History lesson for you.
The history lesson has nothing to do with the conversation we had above.

And your sarcastic comments about the holocaust are not necessary at all.

Finally, 1.7M of people from my country were killed in the WW2, but we did not move to India to claim our lands...

So, like it or not, today's official Israel borders are more than artificially created post 1948 -- Palestine State was wiped off, territories from other countries in the region were repossesed.

http://www.masada2000.org/historical.html
      01-29-2007, 09:48 AM   #18
ganeil
Colonel

Drives: 328i Coupe

Quote:
So, like it or not, today's official Israel borders are more than artificially created post 1948 -- Palestine State was wiped off, territories from other countries in the region were repossesed.
Every nation in the region has borders that were artificially created. Israel exists for the same reason most nations in the world exist, people fought and won to create it. Israel unlike most other nations in the world has another source of legitimacy, one that should warm the hearts of multilateralists like you, the United Nations.

Israel and Jordan were created out of the British Mandate of Palestine which was itself created by the League of Nations after the defeat and collapse of the Ottoman Empire in WWI. Never in the history of the region has there been a sovereign state called Palestine nor a nation ruled by self-described Palestinians.

The State of Israel is no less a legitimate nation-state than any other in the region and as such is entitled to defend itself from attacks coming across their borders.

1974 2002tii
1978 320i
2007 328i
ganeil is offline   United_States
      01-29-2007, 10:07 AM   #19
dr335is
Brigadier General

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganeil View Post
Every nation in the region has borders that were artificially created. Israel exists for the same reason most nations in the world exist, people fought and won to create it. Israel unlike most other nations in the world has another source of legitimacy, one that should warm the hearts of multilateralists like you, the United Nations.

Israel and Jordan were created out of the British Mandate of Palestine which was itself created by the League of Nations after the defeat and collapse of the Ottoman Empire in WWI. Never in the history of the region has there been a sovereign state called Palestine nor a nation ruled by self-described Palestinians.

The State of Israel is no less a legitimate nation-state than any other in the region and as such is entitled to defend itself from attacks coming across their borders.
Hey ganeil,

Actually, I don't want to continue beating this topic -- it is touchy subject... Just to point out most of the borders are created because of the country's concentration of people there, not only because they fought and won... Israel is one of those countries where parts of it clearly do not belong inside the borders from 1948. But they have the US support... Kosovo, for example is a similar thing, but Serbia did not have the US support...

Back to the main topic, I don't think it would be nice if Israel and Iran would start fighting... There are some old age predictions that say that the end of the World will start in the middle east...
      01-30-2007, 02:26 AM   #20
just4kickz
boku no namae ha...

Drives: 2006 BS 330i

Garage List
2006 E90 330i  [0.00]
I think if there was a WIII, the US would have a draft. we dont have a big standing army.. i think its 500,000 now? and probably a few hundered thousand in reserve.

"Akimbo shotguns. Broken wrists anyone? And don't give me that 'it's just a game' bull****. Where the **** are my akimbo interventions then?! One scope on each eye mother****er!!"
just4kickz is offline   United_States
      01-30-2007, 08:39 AM   #21
dr335is
Brigadier General

Quote:
Originally Posted by just4kickz View Post
I think if there was a WIII, the US would have a draft. we dont have a big standing army.. i think its 500,000 now? and probably a few hundered thousand in reserve.
you don't need a big army to press the buttons...
If there would be the WW3, it would be quick...
      01-30-2007, 08:51 PM   #22
youyou
Colonel

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganeil View Post

Well said Ganeil.