BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > Canada
 
Lux Angel Eyes
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      01-30-2010, 12:07 PM   #23
ZWEAPON
Captain
11

 
Drives: 540 RWHP
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: K/W


Posts: 816
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaypod View Post
SWEET! Would you keep the Z06?
Never selling it...
Appreciate 0
      01-30-2010, 12:15 PM   #24
Jaypod
Brigadier General
No_Country
64

 
Jaypod's Avatar
 
Drives: Frozen M3, AM V8V, 991 GT3
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Toronto


Posts: 4,951
iTrader: (7)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZWEAPON View Post
Never selling it...
Go for the Lambo then!
Appreciate 0
      01-30-2010, 12:22 PM   #25
ZWEAPON
Captain
11

 
Drives: 540 RWHP
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: K/W


Posts: 816
iTrader: (0)

Got to love the US Economy....
Appreciate 0
      01-30-2010, 01:12 PM   #26
SpencerM3
Sauce
United_States
28

 
SpencerM3's Avatar
 
Drives: 2009 SSII E90 M3
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Los Angeles


Posts: 2,026
iTrader: (1)

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was hoping mine were going to be with yours in the same shipment, but apparently one wheel didn't pass qaulity control. Jon said they shipped out yesterday so God willing I'll ahve them next week!
__________________
2009 E90 M3 | Silverstone II | Black Novillo | HRE P40's | Akrapovic Exhaust | Eibach Pro Kit | Jet Black Kidney Grilles | SSII Side Reflectors | SSII Side Gills | LUX H8 Angel Eyes | Macht Schnell Filter | Tecnocraft Envy Charge Pipe

"M3 drivers have no friends." - Jeremy Clarkson
Appreciate 0
      01-30-2010, 01:21 PM   #27
Jaypod
Brigadier General
No_Country
64

 
Jaypod's Avatar
 
Drives: Frozen M3, AM V8V, 991 GT3
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Toronto


Posts: 4,951
iTrader: (7)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpencerM3 View Post
FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was hoping mine were going to be with yours in the same shipment, but apparently one wheel didn't pass qaulity control. Jon said they shipped out yesterday so God willing I'll ahve them next week!
At least you can put them on your car right away! Jon's turn around was really quick, shipped them out to me right away. I am sure you will get yours quick.
Appreciate 0
      01-30-2010, 01:24 PM   #28
revmmm
Captain
Canada
17

 
revmmm's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 E93 M3 Cab SSII
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Toronto


Posts: 835
iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2007 X5 4.8i  [0.00]
2008 M3 E93  [0.00]
Great wheels Jay, they are going to look great.

Are you back to 3 sets? (Summer, winters, track?) Looking forward to seeing them soon.
__________________


2008 E93 M3 - SSII, 6MT, 19", EDC,...
Appreciate 0
      01-30-2010, 01:32 PM   #29
Jaypod
Brigadier General
No_Country
64

 
Jaypod's Avatar
 
Drives: Frozen M3, AM V8V, 991 GT3
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Toronto


Posts: 4,951
iTrader: (7)

Quote:
Originally Posted by revmmm View Post
Great wheels Jay, they are going to look great.

Are you back to 3 sets? (Summer, winters, track?) Looking forward to seeing them soon.

Thanks Ron - yep back up to 3 sets of wheels! Kinda nice though, coffee tables have a different look every now and then.
Appreciate 0
      01-30-2010, 04:42 PM   #30
M3 vert
Lieutenant Colonel
United Kingdom
22

 
M3 vert's Avatar
 
Drives: E93 M3, '12 750ix, 760Li Ind.
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Everywhere...


Posts: 1,793
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaypod View Post
Go for the Lambo then!
+ 1 Steve, the LP560 is one mean looking machine
it could be your winter beater as its 4WD
Appreciate 0
      01-30-2010, 04:48 PM   #31
AMOCHOSTO
Major
Canada
16

 
AMOCHOSTO's Avatar
 
Drives: IB BB E90 M3
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Toronto.


Posts: 1,007
iTrader: (0)

I love the Gallardo. My fave Lambo ever!
__________________
E90 Interlagos Blue, (Winter Beater) Bamboo Beige, M-Drive, EDC, PDC, USB 6MT.
Mods to date; Curb rash, Scraped front spoiler, Installed RAC Monolite RG63 Silver
1984 Porsche 911 Carrera Coupe (ROW)

Appreciate 0
      01-30-2010, 04:50 PM   #32
M3 vert
Lieutenant Colonel
United Kingdom
22

 
M3 vert's Avatar
 
Drives: E93 M3, '12 750ix, 760Li Ind.
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Everywhere...


Posts: 1,793
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZWEAPON View Post
Got to love the US Economy....
Are you getting one from the US?
Appreciate 0
      01-30-2010, 04:54 PM   #33
Jaypod
Brigadier General
No_Country
64

 
Jaypod's Avatar
 
Drives: Frozen M3, AM V8V, 991 GT3
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Toronto


Posts: 4,951
iTrader: (7)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3 vert View Post
+ 1 Steve, the LP560 is one mean looking machine
it could be your winter beater as its 4WD
Screw the AWD, go for the 550 Balboni
Appreciate 0
      01-30-2010, 05:38 PM   #34
ZWEAPON
Captain
11

 
Drives: 540 RWHP
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: K/W


Posts: 816
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3 vert View Post
Are you getting one from the US?
Some great price's down there.....

There might be a LP-570....Looking for a Rag TOP Lp-560
Appreciate 0
      01-30-2010, 06:18 PM   #35
Jaypod
Brigadier General
No_Country
64

 
Jaypod's Avatar
 
Drives: Frozen M3, AM V8V, 991 GT3
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Toronto


Posts: 4,951
iTrader: (7)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZWEAPON View Post
Some great price's down there.....

There might be a LP-570....Looking for a Rag TOP Lp-560
That would be sweet - I can break it in for you, I will even waive my fee just for you!
Appreciate 0
      01-30-2010, 06:49 PM   #36
ZWEAPON
Captain
11

 
Drives: 540 RWHP
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: K/W


Posts: 816
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaypod View Post
That would be sweet - I can break it in for you, I will even waive my fee just for you!
Have to see how you drive on the BIG Track 1st!!....
Appreciate 0
      01-30-2010, 07:04 PM   #37
Jaypod
Brigadier General
No_Country
64

 
Jaypod's Avatar
 
Drives: Frozen M3, AM V8V, 991 GT3
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Toronto


Posts: 4,951
iTrader: (7)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZWEAPON View Post
Have to see how you drive on the BIG Track 1st!!....

Yeah - we will go there a few times this year - you will have to come Calabogie, I know the Z06 will love it there!
Appreciate 0
      01-30-2010, 07:09 PM   #38
ZWEAPON
Captain
11

 
Drives: 540 RWHP
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: K/W


Posts: 816
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaypod View Post
Yeah - we will go there a few times this year - you will have to come Calabogie, I know the Z06 will love it there!
I am working on my Track Budget tonite....With the help of.......... Mr.Johnny Walker
Appreciate 0
      01-30-2010, 07:11 PM   #39
Jaypod
Brigadier General
No_Country
64

 
Jaypod's Avatar
 
Drives: Frozen M3, AM V8V, 991 GT3
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Toronto


Posts: 4,951
iTrader: (7)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZWEAPON View Post
I am working on my Track Budget tonite....With the help of.......... Mr.Johnny Walker
Leave room for Calabogie (probably a couple of days - I want to try and make it there 3-4 days if I can).

I just poured myself some Aberlour!
Appreciate 0
      01-31-2010, 12:02 AM   #40
Fanta
C
Canada
9

 
Fanta's Avatar
 
Drives: 740iL, M3, Carrera & C320
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Ottawa


Posts: 575
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaypod View Post
Leave room for Calabogie (probably a couple of days - I want to try and make it there 3-4 days if I can).

I just poured myself some Aberlour!
BMW Club Ottawa @ Calabogie
May 10,
Jul 16, 17, 18 (Last year price approx. $500 for 3 days)
PCA Rennsport @ Calabogie
Jul 7, 8, 10 (Last year price approx. $500 for 3 days)
Mark Motor (Ottawa Porsche and Audi Dealer)
Jun 3
Appreciate 0
      01-31-2010, 12:07 AM   #41
M3 vert
Lieutenant Colonel
United Kingdom
22

 
M3 vert's Avatar
 
Drives: E93 M3, '12 750ix, 760Li Ind.
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Everywhere...


Posts: 1,793
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fanta View Post
BMW Club Ottawa @ Calabogie
May 10,
Jul 16, 17, 18 (Last year price approx. $500 for 3 days)
PCA Rennsport @ Calabogie
Jul 7, 8, 10 (Last year price approx. $500 for 3 days)
Mark Motor (Ottawa Porsche and Audi Dealer)
Jun 3
And what about those dealer events? they are probably around $500+?

I am going to try to make a calabogie trip as well and montreal
Appreciate 0
      01-31-2010, 12:08 AM   #42
Wes_R
Banned
Canada
0

 
Drives: Batmobile
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Toronto


Posts: 53
iTrader: (0)

Nice coffee table!

ZWeapon, if your planning on importing the Lambo from the US what are you gonna do about the recall later? Is there any new or inside info out there because I have been seeing a lot of guys having a hard time bringing them in.
Appreciate 0
      01-31-2010, 12:13 AM   #43
Fanta
C
Canada
9

 
Fanta's Avatar
 
Drives: 740iL, M3, Carrera & C320
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Ottawa


Posts: 575
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3 vert View Post
And what about those dealer events? they are probably around $500+?

I am going to try to make a calabogie trip as well and montreal
I am not sure about BMW Club 1 day event $???
For BMW and Rennsport club event are ~$500 for 3 days.

Mark Motor dealer event, you can contact Mark Motor Ottawa.
Appreciate 0
      01-31-2010, 12:13 AM   #44
M3 vert
Lieutenant Colonel
United Kingdom
22

 
M3 vert's Avatar
 
Drives: E93 M3, '12 750ix, 760Li Ind.
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Everywhere...


Posts: 1,793
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wes_R View Post
Nice coffee table!

ZWeapon, if your planning on importing the Lambo from the US what are you gonna do about the recall later? Is there any new or inside info out there because I have been seeing a lot of guys having a hard time bringing them in.
I agree with WES_R

here is a link from 6 speed forum discussing that same issue.

Please do let us know if theres any new info regarding this, thanks

http://www.6speedonline.com/forums/c...ing-lambo.html
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:36 AM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST