BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Site Related Announcements - Suggestions - Feedback - Questions
 
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      01-26-2007, 10:49 AM   #1
StewtheBassman
Major General
 
Drives: 04 X5 3.0, 07 530xiT
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Hudson, Quebec

Posts: 6,386
iTrader: (1)

New format questions

What is "Submit to Digg"?

I really liked the little lights that showed when a member was online or not below their Avatar, will that come back sometime? I realize there is a check in their profile, or in my buddy list, I just like that little light!


Thanks guys!:rocks:
__________________

StewtheBassman is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      01-26-2007, 03:00 PM   #2
Mark
Administrator
 
Mark's Avatar
 
Drives: 1M
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: USA

Posts: 3,924
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by StewtheBassman View Post
What is "Submit to Digg"?

I really liked the little lights that showed when a member was online or not below their Avatar, will that come back sometime? I realize there is a check in their profile, or in my buddy list, I just like that little light!


Thanks guys!:rocks:

Digg is a site that accumulates interesting articles, news stories, blogs, etc collected up by digg members, its an interesting concept, the button is for digg members that may come across an interesting post and think it should be submitted.

As for the online light, that can probably come back, did the old version of e90post even have that? i thought I removed it then too, whoops
__________________
The new beast. BMW M5.
Mark is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-26-2007, 03:48 PM   #3
StewtheBassman
Major General
 
Drives: 04 X5 3.0, 07 530xiT
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Hudson, Quebec

Posts: 6,386
iTrader: (1)

The original default vBulletin that you had was my fave, it had the light even though I didn't see other sig items etc.....
__________________

StewtheBassman is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      01-26-2007, 03:56 PM   #4
Mark
Administrator
 
Mark's Avatar
 
Drives: 1M
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: USA

Posts: 3,924
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by StewtheBassman View Post
The original default vBulletin that you had was my fave, it had the light even though I didn't see other sig items etc.....
Oh damn, you were using that? ok well, ill come up with a smooth way to incorporate it into this layout
__________________
The new beast. BMW M5.
Mark is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-26-2007, 06:18 PM   #5
StewtheBassman
Major General
 
Drives: 04 X5 3.0, 07 530xiT
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Hudson, Quebec

Posts: 6,386
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkE90M3 View Post
Oh damn, you were using that? ok well, ill come up with a smooth way to incorporate it into this layout




Ever the accomodative owner!
__________________

StewtheBassman is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:56 PM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST