BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board
 
GT Haus
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      01-16-2007, 07:45 AM   #1
teknochild
Your resident 4um troll
 
teknochild's Avatar
 
Drives: 335 coupe
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: fl

Posts: 2,021
iTrader: (0)

People who smell

my weekly rant from the indian dude who cant speak english class

this class gets worse and worse, today some guy sat 1 seat away from me with the WORST BO i have smelled in a long long time

how, why, what do you even do to smell this bad, he smells like he hasnt taken a shower in weeks and hasnt washed his cloths in just as long, seriously my noes can smell both scents cleary

the smell of mildewy musky clothing that has been left sweaty balled up in the corner and the smell of armpit and nasty greesy hair

how can someone smell that bad?

i moved halfway down the row and can STILL smell him

:mad:
__________________
RAWRrrrr
teknochild is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      01-16-2007, 08:13 AM   #2
txusa03
Major General
 
Drives: TS330iPPSP6MT
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Planet Earth

Posts: 6,567
iTrader: (2)

ppl who smell usually cannot smell themself so they dont know how bad they smell. Maybe you can tell the dude that he stinks.
__________________
under construction!
txusa03 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      01-16-2007, 09:08 AM   #3
Paul330d
Torque junky
 
Paul330d's Avatar
 
Drives: Remapped e90 330d
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: France (UK expat)

Posts: 1,689
iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2006 330d  [0.00]
2005 Fiat Panda 4x4  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by txusa03
Maybe you can tell the dude that he stinks.
Wouldn't you just love to see someone say that to a stinky person... just once
__________________
www.greenkeepers.fr - spécialiste des tondeuses à gazon hélicoïdales atco qualcast ransomes lawnflite
Paul330d is offline   France
0
Reply With Quote
      01-16-2007, 09:11 AM   #4
vladinecko
Brigadier General
 
vladinecko's Avatar
 
Drives: '11 E92 M3
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Bay Area, CA

Posts: 3,904
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2011 BMW M3  [4.50]
2008 BMW 335i  [0.00]
2006 BMW 330i  [0.00]
1994 BMW 325i  [0.00]
lol, that is so disgusting.
__________________
2011 E92 M3 - IB/Beige/Sycamore Wood/6MT/EDC/ZPP2/Nav/PDC/Heated Seats/iPod-USB/Enh. Audio
2008 E92 335i - Montego Blue/Black/Gray Poplar/6MT/ZPP/ZSP/Nav/PDC/Heated Seats/HDRadio/iPod-USB - Sold
2006 E90 330i - Mystic Blue/Black/Aluminum/6MT/ZPP/iDrive/PDC/Heated Seats/Sat. Prep - Sold
1994 E36 325i - Boston Green/Beige/Automatic/ZPP/Heated Seats/Premium Sound - Sold
vladinecko is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-16-2007, 09:45 AM   #5
teknochild
Your resident 4um troll
 
teknochild's Avatar
 
Drives: 335 coupe
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: fl

Posts: 2,021
iTrader: (0)

ive been out of class for over an hour, and seriously this dudes smell is stuck to me, i can still smell him (and no it is NOT me)
__________________
RAWRrrrr
teknochild is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      01-16-2007, 09:48 AM   #6
Robin_NL
S0THPAW
 
Robin_NL's Avatar
 
Drives: AW 1M , Assetto Corsa
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: The Netherlands, Europe

Posts: 4,671
iTrader: (0)

Like the old man sleeping with his goat for a few decades or so and a friend asks about the smell. The old man's reply: "The goat has gotten used to it."

Robin_NL is offline   Netherlands
0
Reply With Quote
      01-16-2007, 09:50 AM   #7
BigO1120
3rd Degree
 
BigO1120's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Montego Blue 328xi
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Parsippany, NJ

Posts: 328
iTrader: (0)

Offer the man a bar of soap or deoderant as a token of kindness. I do agree though...how you let yourself smell that bad!?!?

BigO1120 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-16-2007, 10:09 AM   #8
darkcloud
Colonel
 
darkcloud's Avatar
 
Drives: 09 VW JSW
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: cleveland, oh

Posts: 2,387
iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to darkcloud
I had 2 roommates my junior year of college. 1 of them developed a habit or already had one, but decided he wouldn't shower very often. The kid smelled soooooo bad. I was just happy my room was in the finished basement and my other roommate had to live on the same floor as him haha. He would keep his door shut to not smell the kid haha. The kid would maybe MAYBE shower once a week. This was after going out drinking, smoking, working out, having sex, etc. Just about you name it and he did it without shower afterwards. Needless to say my good roommate and I moved out and didn't invite him to our new place.
__________________

retired 06 E90 325i

New: 09 VW Platinum Grey Jetta Sportwagen 2.0T SEL w/DSG, panoramic sunroof and Ipod adapter
darkcloud is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-16-2007, 01:27 PM   #9
dr335is
Brigadier General
 
Drives: GTI
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Dallas, TX

Posts: 4,973
iTrader: (4)

If you're Engineering or CS major...get used to it because it will follow you throughout the industry experience...
BTW, went to India in December, and it did bother me at first, but quickly got used to it and never bothered me again...
It is also the spices they use with their food that emit smell through the skin...
dr335is is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      01-16-2007, 03:13 PM   #10
canuck335i
Private with no class
 
canuck335i's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 335i
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: North of Montreal

Posts: 649
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkcloud
I had 2 roommates my junior year of college. 1 of them developed a habit or already had one, but decided he wouldn't shower very often. The kid smelled soooooo bad. I was just happy my room was in the finished basement and my other roommate had to live on the same floor as him haha. He would keep his door shut to not smell the kid haha. The kid would maybe MAYBE shower once a week. This was after going out drinking, smoking, working out, having sex, etc. Just about you name it and he did it without shower afterwards. Needless to say my good roommate and I moved out and didn't invite him to our new place.

ouff, just reading this it smells for real, how can anyone have sex in these condition is beyond me, can you say cheese??
canuck335i is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      01-16-2007, 05:13 PM   #11
teknochild
Your resident 4um troll
 
teknochild's Avatar
 
Drives: 335 coupe
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: fl

Posts: 2,021
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr325i
If you're Engineering or CS major...get used to it because it will follow you throughout the industry experience...
BTW, went to India in December, and it did bother me at first, but quickly got used to it and never bothered me again...
It is also the spices they use with their food that emit smell through the skin...
no no it wasnt my proff that smelled lol, allthough he might

you guys know that smell im talking about though, that of cloths that have been balled up in the corners of a damp poorly ventilated bathroom for at least a week
__________________
RAWRrrrr
teknochild is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      01-16-2007, 05:18 PM   #12
darkcloud
Colonel
 
darkcloud's Avatar
 
Drives: 09 VW JSW
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: cleveland, oh

Posts: 2,387
iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to darkcloud
Quote:
Originally Posted by canuck335i
ouff, just reading this it smells for real, how can anyone have sex in these condition is beyond me, can you say cheese??
Oh it was downright disgusting. We would laugh when we'd finally hear the shower turn on. The try our hardest to remember the last time we heard him shower. His hair was all greecy, it was just nasty. Our couch that was different shades of white turned into different shades of light brown by the end of the year because he and his equally disgusting friend that decided he was sleeping over almost everynight(on the couch) would do nothing but sit there. Thinking back, I can't believe I allowed myself to live in such conditions.
__________________

retired 06 E90 325i

New: 09 VW Platinum Grey Jetta Sportwagen 2.0T SEL w/DSG, panoramic sunroof and Ipod adapter
darkcloud is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-16-2007, 05:20 PM   #13
ScBlacksunshine
YUGO is my dream car
 
ScBlacksunshine's Avatar
 
Drives: Bayerische Motoren Werke
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: LBC

Posts: 1,516
iTrader: (2)

Send a message via AIM to ScBlacksunshine
Quote:
Originally Posted by teknochild
ive been out of class for over an hour, and seriously this dudes smell is stuck to me, i can still smell him (and no it is NOT me)

Haha that reminds me of an old Seinfeld episode...must be mutant BO..it'll probably end up stinking up your 335 too
__________________
ScBlacksunshine is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      01-16-2007, 05:24 PM   #14
NaTuReB0Y
Powered By 36DD
 
NaTuReB0Y's Avatar
 
Drives: 2006 E90
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Inland Empire

Posts: 7,381
iTrader: (12)

my fart smells worst........
__________________
2006 E90 330i Jet Black | 20" WORK VS-XX | FK452 | H&R Sport on Koni Yellow | REMUS QUAD
NaTuReB0Y is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-16-2007, 05:25 PM   #15
teknochild
Your resident 4um troll
 
teknochild's Avatar
 
Drives: 335 coupe
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: fl

Posts: 2,021
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScBlacksunshine
Haha that reminds me of an old Seinfeld episode...must be mutant BO..it'll probably end up stinking up your 335 too
thank god my 335 is still sheets of steel, globs of liquick, and various pre-manufactured parts
__________________
RAWRrrrr
teknochild is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      01-16-2007, 08:14 PM   #16
E91 Dude
First Lieutenant
 
Drives: Car
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Location

Posts: 318
iTrader: (2)

We had some dirty/smelly people in and out of boot camp. It was almost humurous that we had to educate grown men on hygeine. I was thinking to myself, "All those years before you met us no one mentioned being clean to you"?

An instance stands out in my mind when I asked one of the dirty guys if he took showers. He quickly responded that he went in his shower and rinsed off everyday. At this point I realized that I had to teach him about this invention called "soap", target areas on the body on which to use this "soap", and the need to replace said "soap" when it runs out. Many inspections later, he finally got it.
E91 Dude is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      01-16-2007, 08:19 PM   #17
BMW F22
Major General
 
BMW F22's Avatar
 
Drives: ///M235i
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Around the Bay

Posts: 8,243
iTrader: (8)

Some people just dont realize it. It's kinda gross. I always wear deodrant/bodyspray and cologne. It's not to cover up the smell since I shower eveyday, it's just so that I smell even better than just soap. hehehe


Quote:
Originally Posted by E91 Dude
We had some dirty/smelly people in and out of boot camp. It was almost humurous that we had to educate grown men on hygeine. I was thinking to myself, "All those years before you met us no one mentioned being clean to you"?

An instance stands out in my mind when I asked one of the dirty guys if he took showers. He quickly responded that he went in his shower and rinsed off everyday. At this point I realized that I had to teach him about this invention called "soap", target areas on the body on which to use this "soap", and the need to replace said "soap" when it runs out. Many inspections later, he finally got it.
BMW F22 is online now   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-16-2007, 09:52 PM   #18
///Matt
United States Marine
 
///Matt's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Dodge Ram 1500
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Los Angeles

Posts: 2,749
iTrader: (8)

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to ///Matt
Many times with people of middle eastern or Indian descent, it's a cultural issue. They just don't know they smell "bad" because they're used to it. They have different hygiene than we do, and their diet plays a HUGE part. Curry, in particular, is emitted through the skin, and is VERY pungent.
///Matt is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-17-2007, 12:30 AM   #19
ScBlacksunshine
YUGO is my dream car
 
ScBlacksunshine's Avatar
 
Drives: Bayerische Motoren Werke
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: LBC

Posts: 1,516
iTrader: (2)

Send a message via AIM to ScBlacksunshine
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///Matt
Many times with people of middle eastern or Indian descent, it's a cultural issue. They just don't know they smell "bad" because they're used to it. They have different hygiene than we do, and their diet plays a HUGE part. Curry, in particular, is emitted through the skin, and is VERY pungent.
It's not so much curry, but what they use to make curry....Cumin is the culprit here, buy some and smell it you'll know exactly what I mean...
__________________
ScBlacksunshine is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      01-17-2007, 12:50 AM   #20
findtom
Colonel
 
findtom's Avatar
 
Drives: E60 545i
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Toronto, Canada

Posts: 2,656
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2005 545i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkcloud
I had 2 roommates my junior year of college. 1 of them developed a habit or already had one, but decided he wouldn't shower very often. The kid smelled soooooo bad. I was just happy my room was in the finished basement and my other roommate had to live on the same floor as him haha. He would keep his door shut to not smell the kid haha. The kid would maybe MAYBE shower once a week. This was after going out drinking, smoking, working out, having sex, etc. Just about you name it and he did it without shower afterwards. Needless to say my good roommate and I moved out and didn't invite him to our new place.
I would hate to see the kind of girl that is going to have sex with a guy that hasn't showered in a week.
__________________
findtom is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      01-17-2007, 01:00 AM   #21
///Matt
United States Marine
 
///Matt's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Dodge Ram 1500
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Los Angeles

Posts: 2,749
iTrader: (8)

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to ///Matt
lol... he thinks it's a GIRL.
///Matt is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:51 AM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST