BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > Canada
 
ESS Tuning
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      11-11-2009, 03:26 PM   #1
Gearhead999s
Major General
Gearhead999s's Avatar
93
Rep
6,814
Posts

 
Drives: F25 2.8d(wifes)F82 M4
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Toronto

iTrader: (0)

Video GT3RS with EVO's Chris Harris

Sure wish one of these one of these was in the cards for me.

http://jalopnik.com/5402435/2010-por...t3-rs-reviewed
Appreciate 0
      11-11-2009, 04:28 PM   #2
bobbyz
Second Lieutenant
4
Rep
299
Posts

 
Drives: E90 M3
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Canada

iTrader: (0)

Pfaff has 2 for sale..one orange and one white

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gearhead999s View Post
Sure wish one of these one of these was in the cards for me.

http://jalopnik.com/5402435/2010-por...t3-rs-reviewed
Appreciate 0
      11-11-2009, 04:29 PM   #3
Gearhead999s
Major General
Gearhead999s's Avatar
93
Rep
6,814
Posts

 
Drives: F25 2.8d(wifes)F82 M4
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Toronto

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbyz View Post
Pfaff has 2 for sale..one orange and one white
They are not the new ones.
Appreciate 0
      11-11-2009, 05:14 PM   #4
consolidated
Lieutenant Colonel
consolidated's Avatar
38
Rep
1,744
Posts

 
Drives: F80 M3
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Texas

iTrader: (2)

Garage List
The 997.2 RS is going to be hard to get, Austin is only getting two in 2010, the waiting list more than double. Most dealers are asking and getting $20K+ over sticker, even in slow times there's still a good buzz about this car.

Such a shame about the childish looking checkerboard decals and questionable 80's-ish color schemes, I guess it was hard to follow the fantastic color schemes of previous RS.

Good news is that unstoried 997 GT3's can be had all day in the $80K+ range.
Appreciate 0
      11-11-2009, 05:27 PM   #5
Gearhead999s
Major General
Gearhead999s's Avatar
93
Rep
6,814
Posts

 
Drives: F25 2.8d(wifes)F82 M4
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Toronto

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by consolidated View Post
The 997.2 RS is going to be hard to get, Austin is only getting two in 2010, the waiting list more than double. Most dealers are asking and getting $20K+ over sticker, even in slow times there's still a good buzz about this car.

Such a shame about the childish looking checkerboard decals and questionable 80's-ish color schemes, I guess it was hard to follow the fantastic color schemes of previous RS.

Good news is that unstoried 997 GT3's can be had all day in the $80K+ range.

Yeah and still a hell of a car for that money.One dealer that I know of only has 1 available and it will only go to one of their good repeat clients.
Appreciate 0
      11-13-2009, 09:54 AM   #6
AMOCHOSTO
Major
AMOCHOSTO's Avatar
Canada
16
Rep
1,007
Posts

 
Drives: IB BB E90 M3
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Toronto.

iTrader: (0)

Those decals are so rice IMO. If I could afford one of those, I'd order it custom with an individual paint scheme and have GT3-RS written on the door similar to this classic.
Attached Images
 
__________________
E90 Interlagos Blue, (Winter Beater) Bamboo Beige, M-Drive, EDC, PDC, USB 6MT.
Mods to date; Curb rash, Scraped front spoiler, Installed RAC Monolite RG63 Silver
1984 Porsche 911 Carrera Coupe (ROW)

Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:28 AM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST