BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > E90/E92 M3 Technical Topics > Engine, Transmission, Exhaust, Drivetrain, ECU Software Modifications
 
Edmunds.com
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      10-12-2009, 01:09 PM   #1
skim
Lieutenant
United_States
17
Rep
556
Posts

Drives: 07 Z4MC
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: SF Bay Area, CA

iTrader: (0)

Who did you buy Eisenmann sport from?

Anyone here with an Eisenmann sport exhaust with connecting pipes can shed light into where they got theirs from and how much?
Is it me or the price on this seems to have gone down a little from when I was first looking like April-ish?
My car was rear ended and I just want to use this chance to get this instead of OEM muffler.
Thanks!
__________________
Future mod consideration: exhaust, pulley
otherwise, very happy with how the m3 was born
Appreciate 0
      10-12-2009, 01:21 PM   #2
Nate@IND
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Nate@IND's Avatar
601
Rep
10,623
Posts


Drives: BMW
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Chicago

iTrader: (19)

Here is the list of Eisenmann Authorized dealers in North America. The Eisenmann Sport level has been outselling the Race level this month. It's a perfect system when adding an X-pipe or if the M3 is for daily driving.

http://gallery.ind-distribution.com/...ealer&GID=root
__________________
Appreciate 0
      10-12-2009, 01:23 PM   #3
KWY91
Major
KWY91's Avatar
Singapore
25
Rep
1,299
Posts

Drives: 2015 BMW M3 (on order), 458
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Exeter, Devon

iTrader: (3)

Hey Nate did u receive my PMs?
__________________
Wanna know my mods for my 335i? It's here! http://www.e90post.com/forums/showth...ght=blue+water

Lamborghini's Mica Orange E93 M3
Akrapovic Exhaust //Challenge Rear CF diffuser//ESS VT-575 Supercharger
Appreciate 0
      10-12-2009, 01:48 PM   #4
J08M3
Major General
J08M3's Avatar
United_States
107
Rep
6,009
Posts

Drives: 2011 M3 COUPE
Join Date: May 2008
Location: NEW YORK

iTrader: (8)

IND if you want Eisenmann..... Their customer service is hard to beat
__________________
Appreciate 0
      10-12-2009, 01:54 PM   #5
SV Concepts III
Lieutenant General
264
Rep
17,021
Posts

Drives: BMW Duh
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Santa Clara

iTrader: (13)

Send a message via AIM to SV Concepts III
Quote:
Originally Posted by skim View Post
Anyone here with an Eisenmann sport exhaust with connecting pipes can shed light into where they got theirs from and how much?
Is it me or the price on this seems to have gone down a little from when I was first looking like April-ish?
My car was rear ended and I just want to use this chance to get this instead of OEM muffler.
Thanks!
IND or if you want to stop by, we are local to you
Appreciate 0
      10-12-2009, 02:27 PM   #6
STALKER
Brigadier General
52
Rep
3,720
Posts

Drives: 997.2 GT3, Golf R
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Toronto, ON

iTrader: (5)

Nate@IND was great to deal with from my experience.
__________________

2013 991 C4S-SOLD
2012 Golf R
2010 GT3
Appreciate 0
      10-12-2009, 02:39 PM   #7
CSanto
Colonel
72
Rep
2,110
Posts

Drives: 2015 BSM/SO M3
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: New York

iTrader: (2)

IND!!!
Appreciate 0
      10-12-2009, 03:16 PM   #8
MentholGuy
MentholGuy's Avatar
United_States
36
Rep
1,321
Posts

Drives: 11 E90 M3
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Chicago

iTrader: (12)

Send a message via MSN to MentholGuy
IND
Appreciate 0
      10-12-2009, 08:39 PM   #9
skim
Lieutenant
United_States
17
Rep
556
Posts

Drives: 07 Z4MC
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: SF Bay Area, CA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick@Jlevi SW View Post
IND or if you want to stop by, we are local to you
I am not seeing Eisenmann on your site? Being local would help once the shop starts work on it, it'll minimize the wait/shipping time of the exhaust.
Let me know if you carry Eisenmann sport for e90 and I can let you know in a week or so about pickup (probably done by the shop).
Thanks.
__________________
Future mod consideration: exhaust, pulley
otherwise, very happy with how the m3 was born
Appreciate 0
      10-12-2009, 08:40 PM   #10
skim
Lieutenant
United_States
17
Rep
556
Posts

Drives: 07 Z4MC
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: SF Bay Area, CA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate@IND View Post
Here is the list of Eisenmann Authorized dealers in North America. The Eisenmann Sport level has been outselling the Race level this month. It's a perfect system when adding an X-pipe or if the M3 is for daily driving.

http://gallery.ind-distribution.com/...ealer&GID=root
Thanks for the list!
Yup, after doing much research, it looks like Eise Sport is the best option for people like me who DD their cars. Will let you know once I hear back from the shop. Thanks.
__________________
Future mod consideration: exhaust, pulley
otherwise, very happy with how the m3 was born
Appreciate 0
      10-13-2009, 12:32 PM   #11
SV Concepts III
Lieutenant General
264
Rep
17,021
Posts

Drives: BMW Duh
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Santa Clara

iTrader: (13)

Send a message via AIM to SV Concepts III
Quote:
Originally Posted by skim View Post
I am not seeing Eisenmann on your site? Being local would help once the shop starts work on it, it'll minimize the wait/shipping time of the exhaust.
Let me know if you carry Eisenmann sport for e90 and I can let you know in a week or so about pickup (probably done by the shop).
Thanks.
Not sure why that was missing from our site but I just double checked to make sure it was up there. Feel free to stop by our shop in Santa Clara or give us a call, we do carry this system.
Appreciate 0
      10-13-2009, 01:01 PM   #12
TTBear
Lieutenant
TTBear's Avatar
Canada
26
Rep
579
Posts

Drives: '09 LP560, '14 M235i, '12 X6M
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Canada

iTrader: (6)

I'll add another +1 for Nate@IND.

Fantastic service - great communication!!! I wouldn't go anywhere else.
__________________
"Anima sana in corpore sano"
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:15 AM.




m3post
m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST