BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > New and Preowned M3 Pricing, Ordering, Tracking / European Delivery / Dealer Reviews

GT Haus

09-25-2009, 04:56 PM   #23
Prowess Symphony
Major General

Drives: ///Mistress

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpencerM3 View Post
First, last year '08s were being ahd so damn cheap since the economy totally tanked, 6MT's weren't moving as well, and BMW over produced their M3 inventory.

If David can get you an M3 for $950 a month, that sounds great. but with what options, and are you going to be fvcked on the 335i?
The 950 might have been a little conservative with the crap lease rates going on right now. Just spoke with David about that now. Maybe in november when the lease rates change the monthly will go down. It may be pushing 1120 with the tech package and things.

Id probably want to sell the 335. With the tasteful mods and low miles I think that I would at least be able to pay it off, if not make a grand or two.

Its doable for me. Only a minimal loss if any. The question is, is that if a good deal came up, should I take it?
Prowess Symphony is offline   United_States